Work for Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sedona came back and poured us another shot of tequila.

"Mama made the sleeping arrangements. I just hope she doesn't disturb you during the night. You may have noticed her obvious admiration."

HUH... What is this world coming to? And this was just the eighties.

Papi finally got around to the business part of our trip.

"I guess Sylvia explained the RFP?"

"I haven't seen the RFP but Sylvia explained what you want of me."

"I've made a copy. You will probably spend the weekend visiting." Jorge surmised. "You can read and study the requirements later. I hope you will be able to help us with this very important project."

To reduce the less erotic parts of this story, I will just say that we responded and won that contract. For my part I received a nice financial bonus and a lasting friendship with Jorge and Maria. And yes. It did include considerable sexual relations. My wife remembered a German friend who was named Georg who also had a big fat cock – a coincidence?

There will be more to follow. I do lose my job and go to work as an independent writer, responding to RFP for many entrepreneurs. My wife and I semi-retire and travel from job to job in a nice motor home.

Yes, Maria did make into that king sized bed.

Stay tuned.