Work for Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a deep breath and blushed a little as she put both hands under her breasts and lifted them slightly, "You can suck on my pussy and I want you to fuck these too."

I got to their home on time with bottles of Merlot and a German Riesling and a peanut butter pie from Marie Callender's. Joanne kissed me at the door. She reached up grabbing my neck and stuck her tongue in my mouth. If not for having everything in a bag I would have dropped it.

She was wearing a cotton sundress with thin straps. It was cut low enough to expose her considerable cleavage.

"That's the most titty I have seen in a long time," I grinned.

"Too much?" she frowned.

"Not here. We're in your home now. You look fantastic...and very, very sexy." I assured her. "Are your panties wet?"

"Nope," she grinned. "I'm not wearing panties."

"Show me."

She did. Joanne lifted her dress, exposing a very hairy pussy.

"Soaked!" and touched it with her fingers.

We were standing at the front door. I wondered just how much the neighbors saw; or, if Joanne cared how much she was showing.

"You're so nasty. I bet the neighbors love you."

"Either fuck me right here or come on in," she laughed. "Joe has the margaritas ready."

Joe was with their girls. They had two very young daughters. They also had a staff, two young Hispanic girls who were identical twins. The housekeeper/cook and an Au Pair for the children had their own rooms in this very impressive home.

"You may want to put the Merlot on ice. The Riesling is better at room temp. At least that is the way I like it. I hope you like peanut butter pie."

"The kids can have the pie. I'm your dessert," Joanne laughed.

Joe and I shook hands in the living room and he offered me a Margarita. Joanne had one too. They were quite well off. Joe had made some savvy investments in Mutual Funds.

Our conversation was mostly about sex and how Joe and Joanne had never tried anything like we were planning. They asked about my wife and our sex life. I told them that we had swapped and shared with others.

"Are you not jealous when your wife gets fucked by another man?"

"I have been. But I get over it when she watches me with another woman. Our first time was more of a group. We were young, very poor soldiers getting paid once a month. There were three couples of us. At the end of the month, we would share what little money or food we had. One night we had a few drinks and wound up fucking all night. At first it was just watching our friends fucking. Then someone suggested exchanging partners. It was so exciting that we could hardly wait for the end of the next month."

I could tell that Joe was excited. And Joanne was openly pinching her nipples, smiling at me and cupping her breasts firmly in her palms.

We were on our third margarita when Sylvia or Sedona (I could never tell the difference) came in and said the children had finished their dinner and really enjoyed the peanut butter pie. It was eight o'clock already. They were ready for bed. Joanne introduced Sylvia. She was a petite Mexican lady. She was young, probably early twenties. She was pretty. I wondered if Joe was banging her. Maybe he was expecting Joanne to approve after fucking me?

Joe and Joanne excused themselves and went upstairs with Sylvia and the children. They tucked the kids in and said their good nights. Sylvia remained upstairs with the children. Shortly, Joe was back. Joanne came in minutes later.

"Are you hungry," Joanne asked. "Dinner is served."

I thought she meant that she was dinner. But, Joanne grinned.

"Not yet. I am your dessert. Sedona has dinner on the table."

Sedona? I thought she was Sylvia? Joe noticed my confusion.

"Sedona and Sylvia are identical twins. Really nice, huh?" he was amused.

I was more and more impressed with the financials of Joe and Joanne – au pair care for the children and a live in kitchen help for grocery shopping and cooking. The twins were beautiful and very sexy.

"Amazing. How do you tell them apart?"

"The children can tell. We have them dress differently during the day. Usually, though, Sedona is taking care of the house and Sylvia is with the children."

We tried to calm sexual desires long enough to devour thick and delicious club steaks cooked to a perfect medium rare and served with salad and baked potatoes. Sedona came in long enough to clear the table. When Sedona left to go upstairs to her apartment we moved back to the living room. Joe poured more drinks – a cognac for each of us. Joanne stood and stripped.

She pulled the straps off her shoulders and dropped the sundress. Her bare breasts were very close to my face.

"Your turn," she grinned at me. "And, Joe, you have to keep your clothes on. If you feel the need to beat off you have to leave the room. You are only to watch, okay?"

Joe sipped his cognac and nodded, "Yes."

"I'll take Mal's clothes off," she said as she undid the buttons on my shirt.

I chugged my shot of cognac and Joe poured another. I should have refused. I knew I was drunk.

Joanne removed my shirt and stepped into my bare chest with her bare breasts.

"Oh," she moaned as she rubbed her titties on my chest, dragging the nipples lightly over the little bit of hair.

"I love that feeling – the first touch on the way to fucking."

She pulled my head down and we kissed, swapping tongues and pulling apart just enough for Joe to see the licking and sucking.

She dropped to her knees to loosen my belt and remove my trousers. My erect cock sprung out, pulsing as Joanne's hot breath teased it.

"Look, Joe. It does look like that zucchini. It's not as long but thicker. Touch it, Joe. Rub his big cock on your baby's pussy."

That's the last thing I remember until waking up in bed with Joanne beside me and Joe asleep on the other side of bed. I touched her naked stomach and ran my hand down to her hairy bush. The lips were sticky from fucking. I could not remember if we had fucked.

Joanne turned toward me and said, "It's the middle of the night. You got really drunk – and flaccid. Get some sleep. We'll fuck in the morning."

It was daylight when I next awoke. My head was pounding and I felt nauseous. Joanne was still beside me but Joe was gone. Joanne rolled onto her side pressing a big boob against my side and letting one lay on my chest. Her leg was laying across my stomach with my rock hard cock caught in the bend behind her knee.

"So," she grinned, "that thing is operational. It's huge. And hard."

"I have to pee."

We both cracked up.

"Let's get in the shower. I want to watch you pee. I'll hold it for you."

" You want me to piss in the shower? You really do like being a nasty girl, don't you?" I questioned.

"Yes! It might surprise you just how nasty I really am. You're going to pee all over me."

That is not my thing but it did make my dick jerk when she said she wanted to hold it.

We walked naked into a very luxurious bathroom. Big soft towels folded neatly and a shower stall that had several showerheads. One was especially interesting. It wasn't a showerhead but more like a hose. Joanne noticed my interest.

"My douche." She said, reaching for my aching hard dick. "Pee!" she demanded.

It took a few seconds. Her soft hand holding it made my erection want to be put to better use. Finally, I started to piss and piss and piss. Joanne stood in front of me, bathing in a stream of urine. She aimed it at her tits then her pussy.

With urine dripping from her body, Joanne turned on the water and, checking the temp, washed her pussy with what she had called her douche. She stuck it into her pussy and sprayed it back out. Then she stuck it into her rectum and let go a light brown stream onto the shower floor.

"It's going to get nastier," she grinned. "One of you is going to fuck my ass, probably Joe. I'm not too sure about taking that mass of meat between your legs."

I think my jaw must have dropped.

She turned on the other three faucets and we enjoyed a warm shower together. Joanne turned off the water and turned her back to me. She bent down with her hands on the built-in bench that surrounded the shower wall.

"Fuck me."

I wrapped my hands around her waist and pushed forward with my erect cock bumping against her clit and pussy lips. Joanne reached between her legs and helped insert it. I forgot all about my aching head. Her juicy pussy was so warm, making me feel warm all over. It didn't take long. I exploded. That intense pleasure seemed to relieve the shakiness I had felt from the hangover. Joanne had obviously not had the same relief. Her pussy clinging to my fading hardness.

"Sorry," I apologized.

"That's okay. We have the rest of the day and another night for you to make it up. You are staying, aren't you?"

"Of course. Only one fuck for me and none for you will never do," I reassured her.

She cleaned her pussy again and stepped out of the shower.

"You know never to put your horse away wet, don't you?"

I laughed, "Are you my horse."

"For as long as you want to ride." She threw the towel at me. "Now, give me a good rubdown."

I did, paying most attention to the sexy parts. I scrubbed her breasts aggressively and fingered her pussy before wiping it down good with the towel.

"Let's see if Joe is working on a cure." Joanne was suffering too, just a bit less than I was.

"Where did I leave my clothes?" I wondered.

"Hung very neatly in that closet," Joanne said. "Sedona put them there after helping me get you to the bedroom. She was really impressed with you man parts."

"She saw me naked?"

"Yep, and she helped with Joe too. Both of you were passed out. I think she already knew about Joe's man parts. Joe thinks I don't know that he is fucking the hired help. Sylvia told me. She likes fucking but wanted to make sure that I knew and was okay with it. I gave her the okay – 'as long as the kids don't know or see anything.' She won't say anything to Joe nor Sedona."

Still barefoot but wearing slacks and a shirt, I made it to the kitchen where Joe was having coffee. An empty drink glass sat by the coffee.

"Bloody Mary," Joe suggested. "And two of these tablets will have you feeling better soon."

He poured drinks for both Joanne and me. I took a long swig of that life refreshing beverage, then another. Joanne did likewise. And we both took two tablets of something that soon had me feeling like superman. My headache was gone and I had a hard on.

"Will you be spending the day," Joe asked.

"Yes he will," Joanne quickly responded. "He has some unfinished business."

That brought laughs all around.

Sedona had scrambled eggs and ham with buttered biscuits. She sat a full plate in front of me. It seemed she might have more than accidentally brushed against me. I gobbled mine down with another delicious Bloody Mary. Sedona hovered over us, bringing me a third Bloody Mary and then refilled my coffee cup.

"More eggs or a big piece of meat?" she queried.

Joanne giggled at Sedona's emphasis on BIG piece of meat. She winked at Sedona. Then I caught the drift.

"Shall we lay by the pool?" Joanne suggested.

"I don't have a swimming suit," I replied.

"We don't use them," Joanne grinned. "We have a privacy fence."

"Sedona, will you and Sylvia please take the children to the zoo. I'll take care of our lunch. If the children get restless, you should call before returning."

I understood that Joanne was paving the way for a day of debauchery.

Joe spoke up. "Sylvia can handle the girls. Sedona should stay – just in case we get too wasted to care for ourselves."

Sedona giggled, "You mean like last night?"

I think Joe was a bit embarrassed. He had passed out too, without getting to watch me fuck his wife. And Sedona had mentioned the bigger piece of meat.

Joanne leaned against me and whispered, "Take me to bed. Make love to me."

I guess she changed her mind about the pool.

What the hell were those pills Joe had given us? I had a huge boner. I felt like I might come if I touched it.

Joanne moved faster. She was on the bed but fully clothed. Actually, fully clothed was her short terrycloth bathrobe. I lay on the bed beside her with that request fresh in my mind – "Make love to me."

I lay on my stomach hovering over Joanne.

"Be gentle. Don't fuck me. Make love to me," her eyes looked sad as she looked pleadingly into mine.

My heart was pounding. It was like the first time and I really felt love for this passionate lady. I was kissing her mouth as I opened her robe. I gently fondled her breasts. My mouth followed my hand along her warm quivering body. I gently nibbled her nipples with my lips while caressing the underside with my hand.

My hand went farther down her body and I buried my face between her soft breasts. She moaned softly and caressed the back of my head as it followed the hand over her stomach. It came to rest in the nest of pubic hair, pressing into the mons pubis. My index finger crept through the curly hair touching her clitoris.

Joanne let out a low guttural moan and started hunching my finger. I rubbed her clitoris and felt the moisture flooding her labia. She grabbed my wrist and held my hand and finger where it was as she enjoyed her first orgasm with me.

Then she said the words that would normally have frightened me into walking out of there.

"I love you."

I opened my mouth and slid it over her soft mons and tried to surround her entire vulva. I had most of it in my mouth when she continued to cum. She had stopped hunching. She went stiff. I could feel the increase in her secretion. I didn't think she was squirting but she was certainly juicy and enjoying a very intense orgasm.

She said it again, "I love you, Mal."

It was getting serious. I don't want this. I am not a home wrecker, just happy go lucky womanizer. But, I didn't panic. I was having similar feelings. I thought of the pills we had taken. I chose to believe that was the cause of our mutual infatuation.

I rolled onto Joanne's lush body and felt my throbbing cock find its way into that warm juicy haven. I moved in and out very slowly, stopping just as the labia was releasing my cock's head and gently pushing in until my pubic bone pressed into her clitoris.

Her body was no longer rigid but soft and receptive. She was caressing my ass and pulling down as our sex organs meshed. We kissed. It was a soft, loving kiss; a lover's kiss.

It started in my scrotum. That feeling that drives us all to seek and even fantasize about making love, putting sex organs together, fucking.

Joanne felt it too. She rubbed her long fingers through the crack of my ass, circling one around the anus. My balls tightened and then they blew a load of liquid up through the small canal in my penis.

It erupted as I drove my cock deep as possible into the warm juicy silkiness of Joanne's overheated vagina. We both came. And Joanne nearly screamed it.

"I love you. Oh God, I love you, Mal. Hold me. Kiss me. Love me."

I'm not sure it's the pill. But I couldn't help myself. I was having some really strong feeling for this caring woman whose pussy was so pleasing; so desirable. Even with a shrinking cock, I wanted to continue fucking her.

We stayed connected. I rolled Joanne on top of me and sat up on side of the bed. I picked her up and she wrapped her long legs around my waist, digging her sharp heels into my ass. With her in that position I carried her to the bathroom and sat her on the commode. I heard my cum splat in the water. Joanne pissed and reached for the toilet paper.

"Let me," I took the piece of paper as she looked at me and grinned.

"You like being nasty too, don't you?"

I wiped her pussy.

"It could be that pill that Joe gave us. What was in that thing?"

"I don't really know. I do know that it makes for some good fucking. We have taken them together, but not often. Did you like the effects?"

"Yes, but does it have anything to do with the loving declarations?"

"Not really," Joanne confessed. "It was how I was feeling. Does it really bother you?"

"It does, Joanne. I don't want to be the cause of any marriage problem – yours or mine."

"Maybe I am just a different kind of woman. What you were doing to me was making me fall in love. Falling in love is different from being in love. Falling in love is before you are in love. It is like a first kiss. Or, a first orgasm. It is a special feeling that I have when I am getting fucked perfectly. When you rolled over and entered me, I fell in love. I will probably never feel that way again. You should be proud. You are a really good lover."

Joanne continued, "We're fine. I just like the way it feels to love someone. I can love you while we are making love and be a total whore when we fuck. Next, I will lay with you on my bed and love the feeling of your warm body next to mine. And hope that I wake up with you touching me ... my breasts, kissing on my neck, your fingers in my pubic hair. You need to know that I am really in heat for you. I can't help it. I like falling in love."

We kissed sweetly and got into the shower again, washed and dried and went back to bed for a short nap.

Joe woke us for lunch. Sedona had made a tuna salad and served it stuffed in fresh ripe tomatoes sliced in a pretty design. Joe had opened the bottle of Riesling and had iced tea for a backup. We were getting saturated with liquor but that fresh pitcher of margaritas did look good.

Joe had made a special arrangement with Sedona. She was wearing an apron with a strap around her neck that hung down to mid-thigh. That was all she was wearing. Joanne looked at me and grinned. She had it figured right. Joe had his own little harem.

Sedona asked what we would drink and brought our drinks to the table. I couldn't take my eyes off Sedona's perfect ass as she poured the drinks. She was so young – and firm. Mine was another margarita. What the hell! I have tomorrow to recover.

Sedona was pouring Joanne's margarita and made a point of pushing her bare ass back into my face. I touched her inner thigh. Sedona jumped. She was startled but relaxed until I touched her pussy. She spread her legs.

Damn. Is there no decency remaining in our society. It seems everybody wants to fuck everybody. Sedona remained spread leg with the margarita pitcher in her hand. From that touch I yearned to see that sweet pussy – up close.

I pulled my hand back and noticed that Joe did not seem pleased with my boldness. I just smiled and remarked that I really liked Sedona's outfit.

"Her hot tub outfit will be even more daring," Joe responded.

Sedona blushed, I think. I wondered if she had known before Joe's comment that she would be sharing the hot tub with her employers? I looked to Joanne for an answer. She gave no indication. That made me hope that Joe had not crossed the line with his blatant attention to Sedona. This could get ugly.

But, it didn't. Sedona lost the apron and the entire group of us went out to the pool – naked. I got totally rigid looking at that beautiful young woman's body. She was gorgeous. HOT. I looked at Joanne. She leaned closer.

"Sylvia was right. Joe is fucking both of them and has been for some time. He wanted me to fuck you to justify his indiscretion. But, guess what. I'm glad. I still look pretty good to a lot of men."

She reached over and stroked my hard cock.

"I can see that you like that young pussy too."

"That's for you," I grinned. "Straddle it before Joe gets a chance to fuck her."

Instead of turning to face me, Joanne straddle me facing the pool, making sure that Joe and especially Sedona could see the big meat slide into her pussy. Sedona watched closely. She didn't just watch. Sedona dropped down between Joanne's legs and started licking her clit.

Damn! Who are these people. Had Joanne been conning me all along? Was this a mass family fuck? Sedona had to know that both Joanne and Joe approved.