Work for Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached around Joanne fondling her big titties. I watched closely as Sedona lifted Joanne's clitoris with her tongue. I slid both hands over Joanne's side down to her crotch. I pulled the pussy lips apart, giving Sedona unimpeded access to Joanne's thick clit.

Joe moved in behind Sedona. Sedona spread her legs and Joe stuck his dick into another woman's pussy while his wife was getting her pussy sucked and fucked. I think Sedona was first to come. Maybe it was Joe. But Joanne and I were not quite so hot, having fucked just before lunch.

Joanne was first to notice. Sylvia was at the door waving. The kids were home. Sylvia managed to get them upstairs before any damage was done. It was embarrassing but no harm no foul.

Sedona got dressed quickly and went to prepare dinner for the children. The three of us made it to the bedroom and got dressed. It wasn't over.

"Lay on the bed, Joe. You are about to get what you have wanted me to do."

She changed her mind, "No, Mal, you lay on the bed. Joe is going to fuck my ass. Your big dick is going into my cunt."

Joanne was still in her nasty state. She straddled me then leaned forward with her tits flattened against my chest. She reached back and used her hands to spread her generous cheeks.

"It's all yours, Joe. Fuck my ass."

It was awkward. I don't think Joe or Joanne had tried this before. Finally, Joe managed to get into her ass while I was about half a cock into her pussy. It didn't work well and we gave up. That may take more practice at a later time. Maybe we just need to plan it a little better.

I pulled out and let Joe have at her ass. I got my cock close enough for Joanne to suck on it while Joe was working toward a climax in her ass.

We took an extended break. Joe and Joanne went upstairs to visit with the kids and pretend to be fascinated with their tales about the zoo.

After all the afternoon shenanigans, Sedona had not planned the dinner meal. She solved the problem by going out for a bucket of KFC Chicken. We all sat at the tables by the pool. After dinner, we watched Sylvia and Sedona play in the pool with the children.

It was not difficult to tell the difference in the twins. Their bikinis were different colors. We sipped more margaritas and watched the sexy ladies entertain the two children. It was both relaxing and exciting. Sedona was very deliberately losing her top as they played. I was sure that Sylvia knew exactly what that was about. But, she chose not to display a matching pair of beautiful boobs.

No matter! We all knew exactly what those perfect tits looked like. Sedona and Sylvia are identical twins.

Again, we were getting inebriated. It was after eight. We had dinner and were not into games nor interested in TV. Sedona returned from putting away the leftovers and invited herself to the party. We all got nude and soaked in the hot tub with occasional dips in the pool.

We slept four to the bed with Joe hogging Sedona. I enjoyed watching her fuck Joe. She was just as passionate as her Hispanic heritage was proclaimed to be.

With her husband in the same bed, Joanne was even more loving than earlier in the day. We made love. We made love several times. And, she continued to express her love for me, quite loudly.

Joe did not seem to mind.

We managed enough sleep for Sedona to get up and prepare breakfast before the family and staff got dressed for church. Sedona and Sylvia both took turns being nice to me. Sylvia found a chance to whisper in my ear.

"We will be taking some time off in a couple of weeks. Sedona really likes you. She said that you are interested. She wants to fuck you. Me too."

I spent the afternoon napping in my apartment. I knew that there would be return engagements; with Joanne and with the staff. I just hoped that a marriage was not in trouble.

Monday seemed a little cool. Joanne seemed to ignore me. She didn't visit my cubicle until nearly close of business. She was dressed like the more conservative Joanne – almost. Her bra was not so firm but she covered the bouncing boobs with a light jacket – a suit coat.

"That was fun," she nearly whispered.

"Was it fun for Joe?" I asked with concern.

"Oh yes. I really think it was just as he planned – a good time for me and the twins for him."

I nodded, "That's okay with you?"

"Yes. We had a long discussion and a really good fuck before concluding that you and Mary have the right idea. Everyone likes sex and, unlike most people think, there is very little to say for absolute monogamy, especially after several years of boring sex."

Joanne leaned in and kissed my lips. It was a soft, sweet kiss – not the least bit sensual.

"I'm relieved, Joanne. I was afraid there was some family conflict after that weekend."

"There could have been," she admitted, "but an open and honest discussion was good for our marriage. We are in a better place. And, we are anxious for your next visit – both Joe and me and the twins."

She kissed me again and walked away with that exaggerated hip sway.

The Twins

It was after four thirty, nearly close of business when my phone rang.

"How would you like to hang out with a gorgeous Mexican Chick for a few hours?" a bubbly female voice offered.

"Sedona?" I questioned.

"No, but you're close. It's Sylvia. Are you interested?"

"My! My! Not only do you look alike, you also sound identical."

"We are identical. You sound negative. Am I being rejected?"

Sylvia and her twin sister, Sedona were employed by a co-worker. And as I spoke, I saw that co-worker, Joanne, leaving the office. It was closing time.

"Is this a secret meeting?" I was curious – and a bit concerned.

"Not really. It might be a discreet meeting but Joanne knows that we have a crush on her main squeeze. Joe could be jealous, but ..." her voice trailed off.

"Sedona and I are taking a few days off and heading for Kingsville to visit family. We'd like to meet with you without the competition," a nervous giggle.

"I can't really talk now. Can I meet you somewhere? Do you know the Back Way Inn? It is my regular after work watering hole."

"Yes. I've been there. Six thirty okay with you?"

"Six thirty. See you soon."

Sedona and Sylvia are live-in staff for a fellow employee, Joanne and her husband Joe. I had just spent a weekend at their home fucking Joanne and watching Sedona fuck Joe. I could hardly believe a mid-forty old man would attract such beautiful, very young, women. My ego was soaring.

I arrived early enough to see Sylvia's arrival. My low-class drinking joint was almost humorous when Sylvia walked through the door in tight jeans and a bright red, off the shoulder blouse that exposed a significant portion of her small firm breasts. She was wearing red high-heeled cowboy (cowgirl) boots that made those firm titties bounce with each step.

Sylvia glanced around the dimly lit joint and found me sitting at the bar. I stood to greet her. Every man at the bar was standing.

I had saved the stool beside me. Sylvia walked directly to me, put her arms around my neck and kissed my mouth. It was more than just a quick peck, enough to encourage the rest of the men to be seated.

"You look adorable," I understated, as Sylvia backed her perfect ass up to the barstool and spun around to face the bar.

Jeannette, the bar tender who was my reason for choosing this red neck joint, was there immediately to meet my new friend and take a drink order. Her huge boobs were even more exposed than those of Sylvia. Those boobs were her tip ticket.

"Hi, I'm Jeannette." she introduced herself and teased, "Are you sure you want to be seen with this guy?"

"I'm Sylvia. He promised to be nice."

"He lies," Jeannette grinned. "What would you like to drink?"

Sylvia ordered a margarita, not a typical order for my favorite beer joint.

"Class act," Jeannette looked over her shoulder grinning at me as she moved away.

"You're fucking her," Sylvia grinned just as big.

There was a band setting up early. They would not start until eight. I wondered if Sylvia had planned a longer evening. I remembered her saying "a few hours."

"You're dressed for some country music dancing. Are we planning to be here after eight?"

"Let's talk first, then see what happens."

I was getting curious. I was expecting pussy and Sylvia clearly had something else on her mind.

"Oh. What's up?"

"Let's move to a table."

We moved to a table in a dark corner.

Sylvia sipped her margarita and started into a proposal that really shocked me.

"Joanne recommended you for a business proposition. We need a proposal writer. Joanne says you are the best. She told us about contracts in Orange County, California, Portland, Oregon and Goodfellow AFB. Plus the three that you guys are currently working here in San Antonio. She said that you had never lost a response to an RFP (request for proposal)."

"Who is 'WE?'"

"I know that you think Sedona and I are just household employees. We are. But what you don't know is that we both graduated Summa cum Laude from Texas A&M at Kingsville with degrees in computer science. For our help around their very nice home, Joe and Joanne provide us with some financial backing and office space and equipment for our attempts to build a computer systems business."

My shock was apparent. My beautiful sex objects were way ahead of me. Beautiful and Smart.

"Sedona and I are also developing a financial and investing system for Joe. He has done quite well in bonds and mutual funds. Our programming and systems skills are a part of that."

I was impressed but was not following where this might be headed.

"What has any of this to do with me?"

"You need to meet our dad. He is retired Navy and a civilian employee at Naval Air Station, Kingsville. He is expecting an RFP for a training system and he thinks he can win the contract – with some proposal writing help."

AHA! The light comes on.

"So, you think that I will write a proposal for pussy?"

"No, silly. We want to hire you. Dad will make you a substantial offer. But, he wants to meet you first."

The drinks were gone. We had to make a decision. I held up my empty beer bottle and Jeannette came quickly to our table. She sat her sexy butt down as if taking a break.

"Coffee, tea or me," she grinned. "Will you two be staying for the music? He's a really good dancer, Sylvia. Sexy too."

"I like to dance. Maybe we should stay for some belly rubbing."

I think I was witnessing some catty chatter.

"Another beer and was that margarita okay," Jeannette asked.

"Excellent. I think one more might increase my desire for some sexy dancing – or more."

Jeannette returned shortly with the drinks. I paid with a generous tip.

"Yep, you're definitely banging that," Sylvia offered her especially catty comment.

I'm sure that Jeannette heard.

We sipped our drinks slowly. I ordered another beer but Sylvia was sipping much more slowly. Her second margarita held on until the band started. We listened to a couple of songs and when they went into Merle Haggard's Silver Wings I had my first dance with Sylvia.

Definitely a total Vixen! Graceful and Sexy. We two-stepped our way around the dance floor with all eyes on my partner in her bright red blouse and red boots. She was a WOW!

She was much shorter than me at no more than five feet five. I was almost a foot taller. But, the high heel boots brought her closer. We were able to touch lips as we danced. I loved that song. It was such a smooth dance tune.

"I feel your heart beat," Sylvia whispered.

I pulled our lips apart and looked into those dark, expressive eyes.

"Your big dick is hard," she grinned.

That was the end of any business talk. I ordered another beer. Sylvia refused the offer of another margarita. She had a soft drink and we danced for another hour.

I finally had to explain that I could not take her home with me. I shared an apartment with the contract manager. I knew he had complained about my "extracurricular activities" – and my drinking. My clearance for highly classified information was in jeopardy.

"You disappointed Sedona too," Sylvia pouted. "I asked her about fucking you. She said that y'all were naked together and all she got was your fingers."

"The boss will be gone this weekend. Maybe a threesome?" I laughed.

"Not funny," Sylvia shot back. "Will you go to Kingsville with us this weekend? The proposal is due in less than two months. You need to meet with Papi."

"Are we mixing business and pleasure?"

"YES!"

That Friday evening I rode to Kingsville with Sedona driving and Sylvia making out in the back seat with me. It was not the most comfortable accommodations but we made it work. I removed my jeans and sat on the seat with Sylvia, naked from the waist down, straddling me. The front passenger seat was pushed as far as possible to the front. Once mounted, Sylvia did not need a lot of room. She smashed her gushing pussy against my pelvic bone and just rubbed back and forth. My cock was buried, my balls moist from the flooding pussy juice that was draining across them all the way to the leather seats under them.

It was a good fuck that we were able to sustain for a long time. She would stop and start, depending how hot she was or how close to an orgasm. I simply sat with my throbbing cock pointing straight up and buried in her hot, juicy cunt. Sylvia did the work, pumping and sliding back and forth on my pelvic bone that was now slick and juicy from her sloppy pussy.

The sounds of squishy pussy and escaping air added sound effects to the fishy odor of wet pussy around a hard cock.

Sedona said, jokingly, "You guys are stinking up the car."

We just ignored the interruption.

I came first but Sylvia was able to finish by grinding harder against my wet pubic hair and hard pelvic bone. She would raise her ass pulling her pussy nearly off my cock and then slam hard into my pubic bone. She did that three times then just moaned.

She pressed her still covered breasts against my chest and moaned even louder.

"So good." She said for Sedona's benefit. "I got mine. Do you want some?"

Sedona was watching in the mirror. I could only guess how horny she must be. And hope that she would be careful driving – keep her eyes at least mostly on where we were going.

"Damn right. There's a rest area just few miles ahead. We'll swap places there."

"I may not be ready for a little longer," I chimed in.

"Your mouth is ready. I've already licked your dick. You owe me."

Sylvia started to laugh, "I think he may have bitten off more than he can chew, or suck."

I gave Sylvia my jockey shorts to wipe between her legs and her slimy thighs.

A few minutes later, Sedona pulled into a roadside rest area.

It was on a hill not visible from the highway. She had stopped at a picnic table surrounded by mesquite trees and a tall growth of prickly pear cactus. Sedona got naked. She placed her clothes on the picnic table and lay on them with her legs spread.

"Eat me." She demanded.

I admired her gorgeous body. Her tits were so pert that they stood almost straight up despite gravity. I touched them and caressed her soft brown stomach. I took one of the dark purple nipples into my mouth and bit it lightly with my teeth.

"My pussy, not my tits," as she pushed on my shoulders, demanding more attention for her already overheated pussy.

"Put your hands on your pussy. I'm working my way down. And, getting hard again."

Sylvia did it for her. She rubbed Sedona's anus with her thumbs, spread her labia with her fingers and licked her clit. I was sucking her tiny nipples and Sedona was bucking hard against Sylvia mouth.

She exploded. Loudly! The images from that backseat session had Sedona on edge and she came hard almost as soon as her pussy met Sylvia's mouth.

Sedona picked up her clothes and spread them on the back seat over the damp areas from Sylvia's juices. She pushed the center armrest and console up making more room and got into the backseat naked, throwing one leg over the back of the backseat with the other on the floor. Her pussy was spread and totally exposed. I licked it then took off the rest of my clothes.

Sedona was smiling and teasing me by using both hands to alternately spread and close her swollen labia.

Sylvia got into the front seat and leaned over the back. She decided to watch us rather than drive watching us in the rearview mirror.

I climbed into the car and settled down on Sedona. I lay my cock between her juicy labia with the head just touching her clitoris. For a few strokes, I fucked her like that sliding the underside of my cock along the wet slit. But she slid back and up slipping my hard cock plunging into her warm, wet vagina.

We fucked slowly, kissing and fondling. Sedona held my ass cheeks apart and rubbed a finger along my scrotum and stuck it up my anus. Every time I pulled back her finger pushed in. When I pushed in her finger slipped out.

Sedona separated our mouths and whispered in my ear.

"Put it my ass."

I pulled out and Sedona took the head of my dick and rubbed it around her anus. I pushed forward just a bit and her anus did not open.

"Rub it around your pussy. Get it juicy and slick. Rub that juice on your asshole then put my dick back for more juice. We'll keep adding lubricant until my dick slips through the sphincter muscle."

Sedona did just as I said and on the third attempt my throbbing cock broke through the sphincter muscle into her steaming hot asshole.

"Ohhhhh... go slow. It's so big. Go slow."

Sylvia started to laugh. Then I laughed. And Sedona laughed too.

"Okay, but go slow. It's actually feeling good. Do women cum like this?"

"Some do. My wife has but she really prefers it in her pussy."

"Your wife," questioned Sylvia. "Will you tell your wife about us?"

"Yes. We tell each other everything. We do sometimes have group sessions but mostly we have an open marriage. It is a good marriage. Just not the boring monogamous thing most marriages are."

"That is interesting," was Sedona's input as I slowly slipped my cock deeper.

"Do me hard. I think I can cum again."

I was all the way in and starting to pump harder. Sedona got loud and Sylvia was trying to get a better view. I put my hands under Sedona's legs and pushed them back against her shoulders. It was all I could stand. My balls got tight and that telling feeling intensified in my scrotum.

I pulled out and shot cum over Sedona's stomach and up to her chest and between those pert little titties. Sedona came too, reaching between her legs masturbating.

"Why did you pull out?"

"So we didn't have a shitty mess on your car seat."

"Oh. Right."

Sylvia found some napkins to clean the mess.

We dressed and drove another hour to Kingsville where Papi and Mama were thrilled to see the kids and the dignified old man they were escorting.

Their parents were about my age – probably under fifty. We were introduced – Jorge and Maria.

Maria was really pretty and much thinner than I had expected. She was taller than her daughters but not quite the beauties they were. Age makes a difference.

Jorge was short, barely taller than Maria. He was a handsome man, a bit darker than Mom and Daughters. He had that military bearing that comes from years of service. I felt that we could be good friends.

I couldn't help but wonder, "Do they know?"

I did find out later that they were well aware of their daughters' liberal sexual activity

We sat and visited for a bit, sipping a couple of tequila shots and a beer. The girls (I have to stop referring to these sexy ladies as girls) brought the luggage in, my small overnight bag as well, and took them to their room. I thought that a bit unusual.

Sylvia whispered, "Sedona and I have to share a room. We have to share it with you. But that's not a problem. It's a king sized bed." She grinned.