Work From Home Pt. 01

Story Info
Husband gives wife a surprise while she works from home.
1.2k words
3.18
19.9k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2023
Created 10/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Khungus93
Khungus93
13 Followers

You awake with a stir as the alarm rings. You silence the alarm, muscle memory, and you wait for your consciousness to keep pace with your body. Slowly, you grow aware of the dampness and aching between your legs. The dream returns to you. Bent over your desk, breasts pressed against the cold wood. The hardness of my cock inside you. Fuck. That was a good dream. I worked too late the night before for us to have any fun. Of course you dreamt of my cock. You glance over to see me sleeping soundly if absurdly positioned. Somehow I've managed to wrap my torso in the sheet while leaving my lower half bare. Your eyes trace the long, muscular legs until they reach my crotch - the outline of my cock. Not too hard but not soft either, existing in a state of morning limbo. You bite your lip and recall the feel of it hardening in your hands. The ecstasy of your dream. Somehow, sighing deeply, you pull yourself out of bed, quiet not to wake me, and begin your morning routine.

You relieve yourself and wash in the sink. That' when you notice the envelope. A plain white envelope taped to the mirror glass. Your name neatly written across it. What the hell? You take it down and open it, your hand quivering slightly. Inside a small note. You recognize my scrawl but I've taken the time to make it legible.

Your outfit is laid out for you on the guest bed. Wear only what I have chosen if you want your reward. A good girl, an obedient girl, will get what she needs.

You're taken aback. This is so unlike him. Still you feel your excitement grow. The idea of my dressing you, telling you exactly what I want you to do, causes your belly to twist deliciously inside. A reward. What I need. You know the only thing you need in this moment. Your unconscious does too judging by your dreams. You need the only thing that can fill that tight wet hole of yours. You imagine my cock stirring as I decided on an outfit. Picturing you flushed, begging, and painted like a whore. You feel the flow of blood to your sex, Christ you're wet, and suddenly the day's concerns are no longer pressing. You imagine your tongue on my throbbing member. The taste. The smell. Feeling it grow as I tickle your throat. Knowing how close I am to ramming it down your throat while you gag and gasp for air. Fuck. You remember my cock in bed, already half hard. It wouldn't take much to finish the job. You could return to bed and take me inside your mouth, slowly waking me. First licking the length from tip to head, tongue lingering briefly at the glans you tease. Taking the head inside. The slight taste of precum mixing with your saliva as you take me deeper. The little groans as my cock grows and I drift awake. What a sight that would be for me. Waking to find your slutty lips wrapped around my cock. You want this desperately. You need me to make a sloppy mess of you. A glance at the time on your phone reveals just how long you've been fantasizing. Shit. You're already running late. You exit the bedroom and head for the guest room ignoring the dampness between your legs as best you can.

Laid out on the bed are 4 articles. A short, black skirt. A white, button-up blouse. A black lacy bra that leaves little to the imagination. A pair of fishnet stockings. No panties. You search the bed assuming I forgot them then remember the note -- "only what I have chosen for you...obedient girl will get what she needs." And you need it, desperately. You picture me stroking my hard cock as I imagine you in the outfit. Free of underwear like a proper slut. Fuck. Briefly you think, I can't wear that to work. But then, you do work from home. Zoom meetings will hide a whore's lower half.

You remove your nightgown. You remove your panties allowing your fingers to linger far too briefly at your aching need. You try to focus on your schedule for the day, to even remember what meetings are on the books, but all you can think of is my cock - hard as steel for you in your sexy outfit. The getup that reveals your inner desires - pleading "please fuck me I want it I need it I'll do anything for that cock." Sitting on the edge of the bed you roll the stockings slowly up your legs. You imagine they're my fingers, my tongue. You know that when I see you in this it will drive me fucking wild. You love it when I lose control like that. No longer a man, just lust. The way my fingers dig into your flesh. Gripping you tightly with pure, animal need. The way I pull myself deeper within you, deeper than any of your other lovers have been.

You bring yourself back. Now the skirt which reveals more than a hint of cheek. Then the bra. You take a moment to look at yourself in the mirror, blouse still unworn on the bed. Your flesh strains against the material, your erect nipples longing for my touch. Your fingers again find themselves on your lower lips. You wet a finger in your mouth then graze your desperately swollen clit. Again your mind turns to my cock. Thick. Long. Not too big, just enough to stretch you out exquisitely. Just enough to fill your greedy little hole. Your cunt was made for that cock and you can hardly think without it. Fuck. You need that cock more than you've ever needed anything in your life. You gasp and realize there are 2 fingers deep in your sopping wet pussy while your other hand desperately rubs your clit. You picture the skirt hiked up. Your ass hanging off the edge of the desk, your legs wrapped around me. An arm and my cock the only thing holding you up. The way I use your dirty little hole to get myself off. How right it feels to be my whore. The feel of my hot cum splashing against your tits. A small whimper escapes your throat as you cum powerfully and your legs go weak. Fuck. Hopefully that will allow you to get on with the day.

You take the blouse from the bed to finish dressing. As you button up you realize I've removed the top buttons. The better to see the swell of your bosom. The better to show everyone exactly what you are. You're not the sweet girl they think you are. You're something much better. Not the most professional attire admittedly but you can make it work if you angle the camera right. You return to our bathroom and apply your makeup. Normally it would be light, nothing noticeable, but you decide to lean into your outfit. You picture your lipstick smearing as you choke on my cock and realize that little fap job in the guest room didn't make a dent in your yearning. You curse and finish readying for the day, trying and failing to avoid those dirty fucking thoughts.

Khungus93
Khungus93
13 Followers