Work Hard, Play Harder Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aghh," Kirsten added, as she felt a second movement.

The gasp had been the result of a well-placed tap from Claudia's bare foot, right on the inside of Kirsten's ankle, a tap which, whilst not being painful per se, was hard enough to provide an obvious message. Kirsten didn't hesitate. Instantly, she spread her legs. A second tap told her to go further, and Kirsten duly obliged. Any pain was soon replaced by pleasure, as the accompanying soft moans suggested.

Claudia didn't wait for an invitation, nor did she worry about their location, a matter of metres above the streets below. The moment Kirsten spread her legs, Claudia reached down, angled her hand inwards, and brought her fingers gently up towards Kirsten's bare sex.

"Mistress!" Kirsten exclaimed, as she felt the first touch of fingers against her tenderness.

"Shhh, my darling Kirsten," Claudia whispered, as she started to toy with her lover's labia.

It was slow.

It was sensual.

It was suggestive of what was to come.

With all four fingers together, Claudia started to draw firm circles across her lover's sex. She could feel the puffiness of Kirsten's outer labia as arousal took hold and, as puffiness gave way to separation, she could sense the very essence of desire within.

It was too much to resist. Slowly, Claudia eased her fingers apart, and as she did so, Kirsten's outer labia followed suit, providing access the treasures within. Taking the young blonde by surprise, Claudia ran her middle two fingers along Kirsten's slick inner folds.

Kirsten moaned, but it was short-lived.

No sooner had she felt those invading digits slide within, then they were gone. It wasn't only the fingers; it was the whole hand. Kirsten watched as her mistress brought her hand upwards towards her face.

"Mmmm... aren't you an excited little sub," Claudia announced.

"Why don't you have a taste," Claudia added, offering her fingers to her lover.

As Kirsten took the two fingers into her mouth, and licked at her sweet juices, she listened to the whispered words of her mistress.

"I promised you that good girls need rewarding... and you've been a very good girl, Kirsten... so now... just relax, enjoy the view, and let me take care of everything else."

The essence of sex still tantalised Kirsten's taste buds as Claudia brought her hand back down again. Kirsten closed her eyes and waited. Her breathing was shallow and fast as she waited to feel those fingers slide along her slick folds once more. Imagine the surprise of what followed.

Kirsten squealed, a high-pitched shrill sound leaving her lips, as she felt her mistress' hand return down between her legs. It wasn't the gentle caress of fingers along slick folds. It was a firm upwards slap, hitting her tender sex, Claudia's palm against Kirsten's soft lips, Claudia's fingertips against the base of that jewelled plug.

It was... god, yes... it was... like a bolt of sexual desire shooting up inside, hitting her hard, making her pant from the impact, having her call out into the dark.

"Shhh," Claudia whispered.

The shock was short-lived. That single slap was followed once more by the slow sensual grind of fingers over labia. There was no hiding the dampness this time. As Claudia worked at Kirsten's lips, easing them apart, teasing at the slickness inside, dampness soon turned to wetness.

Kirsten felt her mistress start to move her fingers down towards her opening. She moaned as desire started to take over. Kirsten longed to feel her mistress dip her fingers up inside. They didn't. What she did feel though, bringing another squeal from Kirsten's lips, was a second slap, this time catching her clit and sending another jolt of electricity through her petite frame.

"Shhh," Claudia whispered again.

Claudia went back to the soft sensual caress of fingers against sex. This time she teased at Kirsten's opening, easing the very tip of one finger inside before withdrawing it. Once more, Kirsten moaned out into the darkness, and once more, Claudia reciprocated with another firm slap. This time though, Kirsten said nothing.

"That's better, my darling," Claudia responded. "You don't want to be drawing attention to yourself, do you?"

"At least... not yet," Claudia added, her words whispered, inaudible to anyone other than herself.

"Now, where was I," Claudia addressed her waiting lover. "Oh yes, I remember."

Kirsten tried not to moan out, but a gasp did leave her lips as she felt Claudia's fingers return. This time there was little of the sensual toying. Claudia was straight in, at first teasing Kirsten's hardened nub of a clit, before moving to her opening. It was a single digit which sank slowly inside before being eased back out.

Unseen by Kirsten, Claudia was smiling. It wasn't the first time she had her fingers inside this very pussy--if truth be known, Claudia had forced her whole hand up inside once before--but with her ass plugged, Kirsten felt so much tighter than normal. It wasn't only Claudia who noticed the tightness. Kirsten herself could feel the added strain around just a single digit.

Over and over, Claudia repeated the same, sinking her middle finger in, each time up to her second knuckle, then pulling it out. She could sense Kirsten's breathing quicken as excitement took control of the young blonde. She could sense the way her lover was trying her best not to call out into the darkness.

Claudia upped the ante. She started to alternate her focus. She would work Kirsten's tight pussy, feeling Kirsten's walls start to clamp down against her finger, then would pull out leaving her lover empty. It would be a second or two, deliberately letting Kirsten sink down a little, before Claudia went back to work, this time on the young blonde's clit. The effect was instant. Kirsten squirmed against the touch against her increasingly sensitive nub of nerves.

Then, Claudia would return to where she started, working that single finger into Kirsten's pussy.

Already, Kirsten was starting to feel the heat. Her demeanour was becoming more ragged, panted gasps replacing fast shallow breaths, her pulse racing, her heart pounding like a bass drum inside her chest. She didn't want the feeling to stop, but she wasn't sure how much more she could take. Every time, her mistress took her slightly closer to the edge, before pulling her back again. Every time, her mistress stepped up the torment, leaving her so close to satisfaction, before having her sink away again. Kirsten wanted to cry out for release, but she knew better of it.

Claudia was aware of the predicament her lover found herself in. She had promised Kirsten a reward for being a good girl, and much as it entertained her to keep the young blonde on the edge, that wouldn't be fair, would it? It was on the next alternation, moving from clit back to pussy, that Claudia gave her lover the option. As she sank her finger inside, she asked the question.

"Is my little sub enjoying her reward?" Claudia asked.

"Y... yes... Mi... Mist... Mistress," Kirsten responded, her words coming between panted breaths.

"And what if I do this?" Claudia asked.

This time, Kirsten did moan out. It was a muted moan, but a moan it was. Kirsten was unable to help herself as her mistress withdrew that single finger from her tight sex, before squeezing two fingers back inside. With middle and ring fingers as deep as they would go, Claudia started to make a beckoning motion against the front wall of Kirsten's tight pussy.

For the first time, Kirsten felt her legs give way a little, such was the intensity within.

"Do you like that, Kirsten?" Claudia asked.

"Mmmm... y... yes... yesssss!" Kirsten replied, her every word met by a movement inside her pussy.

Kirsten was panting hard. She had a glow on her skin such was the exhilaration of being pushed so far. She could feel those gentle ripples of pleasure starting to lap up to her then ease back once more, like an incoming tide, each a little stronger than the last. Kirsten knew it would only be a matter of time.

Still though, her mistress continued the onslaught.

With her fingers as deep inside Kirsten's tight pussy as she could force them, Claudia had to relent on toying with her lover's clit. She wasn't intent on fully relenting though, and before long, brought her free hand into play, toying with Kirsten's nipples, stroking, twisting, and squeezing at the rock-hard nubs.

The reaction was immediate. Kirsten's legs quivered as she responded to the additional stimulation. Her body was consumed, shockwaves of sexual energy shooting out in all directions. Intuitively, Kirsten reached out in front of her, and grabbed hold of the balcony railing for support.

It was enough to put pay to the nipple teasing, but not to the intended onslaught. Claudia held still as she repositioned herself, moving around to the side of her lover, her own thighs now straddling Kirsten's outstretched leg. Claudia bent down and gave Kirsten a kiss on the forehead. Claudia smiled, then moved her mouth ever so close to Kirsten's ear.

"Would my little sub like to cum now?" Claudia asked.

"Y... yes... pl... please, Mistress," Kirsten panted her reply.

"So be it," Claudia responded, once more working her fingers in that beckoning motion within Kirsten's tight walls. "But..."

"B... b... but... what... M... Mistress," Kirsten panted.

"But... this time I want to hear you. I want to hear you cum for me," Claudia replied.

There was no hesitation. Any lingering thoughts about where she was, and who might hear, had disappeared the moment her mistress had mentioned the 'c' word. Now, all Kirsten could think about, was cumming... cumming quickly... cumming hard. It was like her mistress had released the cork, and now every drop of pent-up desire was rushing to escape, like fizz from a shaken champagne bottle.

Kirsten moaned.

Claudia continued to work the inside of her lover's pussy, feeling the walls clench down, then pulse against her fingers.

Kirsten squealed.

Kirsten's legs wobbled.

She held on for dear life to the railing, her knuckles turning white, such was the strain.

Sensing her lover's oncoming climax, Claudia pressed her thighs up against Kirsten's outstretched leg, in an attempt to add a little extra stability. As she continued to work her one hand from the front, she brought her other round to the back, reaching for the very toy which had started this journey.

Kirsten squealed once more as she felt the added movement in her back passage.

In a matter of seconds, the torment had become too much. Kirsten shrieked. Her high-pitched wail signalled the inevitable. Wave after wave of pure euphoria swept over the young blonde. Her legs turned to jelly, and Kirsten struggled to remain upright.

Claudia had been expecting it. Quickly, she ceased her torment, and took hold of her lover, both arms wrapped around Kirsten to prevent her from falling. If there was something satisfying by cumming so hard, then there was something equally so, from being the one to take her lover to that very point.

They stood there for what seemed an eternity, Claudia's arms wrapped around the naked Kirsten as she came down from her high. Eventually, with her breathing still fast but now under control, Kirsten responded with a simple question.

"Do you think they heard me?" Kirsten asked.

Claudia laughed. There was something so naively beautiful about her young lover. Claudia wouldn't want it any other way.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

That night, tucked up together in Claudia's bed, both women naked, Kirsten asked another question.

"Mistress?" Kirsten asked. "What about Sophie?"

To Be Continued