Work Hard, Play Harder Ch. 12

Story Info
Bound or Blindfolded? Bed or Chair? Kirsten gets punished.
20k words
5
216
1
0

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 03/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © March 2024 by CiaoSteve

CiaoSteve reserves the right to be identified as the author of this work. This story cannot be published, as a whole or in part, without the express agreement of the author other than the use of brief extracts as part of a story review.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

Author's Notes

This is a twelfth part to the series. Although it is self-contained from a story perspective, I would recommend you read the earlier chapters as there will be references which make more sense if you have read the earlier parts.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As Kirsten fumbled with the keys, trying to find the one which would open the padlock around her waist, Claudia just stood there, a huge smile on her face. There was a reason Claudia had suggested the tight blue jeans. To start with, they looked great on Kirsten at the best of times, but now, half drenched and clinging even more snuggly to her lover's legs, there was something goddam sexy about the way Kirsten looked.

Was it the wet jeans though which had Claudia smiling? Well, that was only part of the reason. The whole episode had been a test. She needed to know how far Kirsten would go before that line was crossed, the one where trust was broken.

So far, so good. If Kirsten had truly objected, Claudia wouldn't have taken it this far, but Kirsten didn't, and now Claudia had a decision to make. Should she really punish her sub for a misdemeanour of Claudia's intentional making, or should she be rewarding Kirsten for such a show of obedience?

As she considered the same, a second thought crossed Claudia's mind. Why should she be the one to make such a judgement. Claudia smiled again. Oh yes, what she had in mind would be a fitting outcome. Claudia was going to let her sub decide just how she should be treated. If nothing else, it would provide a real insight into what was going on in Kirsten's mind, and how far the young blonde would go to please her mistress.

"So, my darling Kirsten," Claudia spoke, moving closer to her lover and running her hand gently across Kirsten's cheek. "What are we going to do with you?"

For a moment there was silence. Kirsten wasn't sure what to say.

"Here, give me the keys," Claudia continued.

Kirsten glanced down at the keys. There were about a dozen on the bunch, all quite similar, all for padlocks of one sort or another, the only difference being a tiny dot of colour on the bow. Had Kirsten been thinking clearly, she might have searched the padlock for a matching dot, but she wasn't. All she could think about was getting out of those trousers and getting out of them quickly. Much as she tried, nothing seemed to work. The young blonde was all fingers and thumbs, her heart still racing given the predicament she had found herself in. Had she tried them all? Was she trying the same one time after time? Whatever she had been doing, the one thing Kirsten hadn't managed to do was open the lock. Slowly she passed the bunch over to her mistress.

"Try this one," Claudia replied in no time at all, holding onto a single key as she passed the bunch back.

"Thank you, Mistress," Kirsten replied, a sense of relief passing over her as she twisted the key and the padlock opened. Quickly, Kirsten removed her makeshift yet highly effective belt, and handed keys, padlock, and chain back to Claudia.

"These are yours, Mistress," Kirsten added. "Thank you for letting me use them."

Despite having removed the offending belt, Kirsten never once tried to remove her trousers, even though the wet denim was now feeling cold and clammy against her bare skin. She stood there, head dropped slightly, waiting for what was to come next.

Claudia smiled again.

Kirsten was so sweet. Here she was, thanking her mistress for chaining her up and making her wet herself. Kirsten truly was a good sub. Later, Claudia would find out if her sub would be interested in switching, but for now there was that question to be answered.

"Kirsten," Claudia addressed her sub, taking a step back and running her eyes up and down Kirsten's petite frame. "I asked you a question."

"And... I'm still waiting for your answer," Claudia added. "What are we going to do with you?"

"I thought you were going to punish me," Kirsten replied.

"Is that what you want, Kirsten?" Claudia asked. "Do you want me to punish you?"

Once more there was silence as Kirsten considered her response. There was only one answer, so why was her mistress asking?

"Mistress," Kirsten finally replied. "Mistress... I deserve to be punished for making such a mess."

"Would it please you to punish me, Mistress?" Kirsten added.

Claudia didn't immediately reply. Actions spoke more than words. She moved closer to her lover and placed her hand under Kirsten's chin. Slowly, gently, Claudia lifted the young blonde's head upwards, all the way until their gazes met. For a few seconds, mistress and sub stared deep into each other's eyes. It was only a few seconds, the stare broken as Claudia brought her lips down against Kirsten's and they kissed. In that moment, both realised just what their relationship meant, the dominance on one hand, the submission on the other, but more than anything... the trust they had in each other, and the deep-down love which came with it.

It was Claudia who finally broke that kiss.

"Does it please me? To punish you?" Claudia asked.

"Yes, Mistress," Kirsten replied, her gaze moving back down towards the floor. "I need to know if it pleases you?"

"What pleases me... isn't to punish you... but to know that you are wanting to be punished... and now you have asked so nicely, who am I to disappoint."

Inside, Kirsten gasped. What had she done? Had she just talked herself into a punishment that she didn't need. Now though... now there was no going back, having been the one to suggest she be punished, and having had her mistress agree to the same.

As she waited for what was to come, a mix of excitement and fear came over the petite blonde. Over and over in her mind, she tried to second guess just what her mistress was planning for her. When she found out, the suggestion took Kirsten by surprise.

"I guess we'd better get you cleaned up first," Claudia suggested. "Let's start with the trousers."

Kirsten looked up at her mistress, a sense of confusion at what was being asked of her.

"I mean, they're wet... so you'd better take them off," Claudia added, smiling back at her little sub.

"But... Mistress," Kirsten replied, glancing down the path where earlier she had hurried to try and make it back to the cabin in time.

"There's somebody coming," Kirsten added.

It was true. There in the distance, a couple were following that same path along the side of the lake, heading directly towards them. As she watched, a thought filled Kirsten's mind. How close would they need to get, to see the cabin, to see her, to see her state of undress?

"Then you'd better get a move on," Claudia responded, a stern expression on her face, one which told that she wasn't about to back down, audience or no audience.

"Unless..." Claudia continued.

Claudia moved closer to Kirsten. She brought her mouth up to Kirsten's ear and lowered her voice to a whisper; words spoken for a single listener, words spoken ever so softly, ever so slowly, ever so suggestively.

"Well, I never... maybe my little sub wants an audience... anyone would think you did it on purpose, wetting your trousers like that... just so you could take them off. Am I right? Are you getting excited at the thought of being seen? I know you've done it before... on the balcony... in the truck park... are you wanting to do it again? We can wait, you know... until they get nearer... until they get close enough to watch you change."

With the point made, Claudia took a step back. She ran her fingers softly over Kirsten's cheek, along her neck, then down across the young blonde's top, stopping only when she felt those tiny mounds pushing at the fabric. Then, without warning, Claudia clenched her hand, pulling her fingers and thumb together, squeezing hard against the firmness below.

"Owww," Kirsten gasped, feeling the sudden pressure against her breast.

"I can punish you here, if that's what you want," Claudia commented, a huge smile on her face, and that look in her eye which suggested she would do, given the chance. "Your choice... and, either way, you'll still be taking those trousers off!"

Kirsten couldn't quite believe what was being said. Couldn't believe, or didn't want to believe? It was true. She did like the thrill which came with the risk, yet still she hadn't expected what was being asked of her.

"Owww," Kirsten gasped again, feeling that same sense of pain radiate from her other breast.

"I'm waiting," Claudia commented. "I'm going to count to five, and then it'll be my choice."

"One..."

Claudia paused for a couple of seconds, then continued.

"Two..."

Kirsten's heart was racing. She had to admit it. She was excited. She always was... every time her mistress made her strip off in public. It was one of the things which had kept her coming back... that, and the way her mistress made her feel. She glanced over towards the lakeside path, then back towards Claudia. Their eyes locked, and once more Kirsten saw that look, an unwavering steely look, which confirmed what she already knew. Kirsten didn't really have a choice in the matter, other than to decide if she became compliant, or risked further punishment.

"Three..."

Kirsten glanced down towards the lake again. This time she had a clearer view of the couple. It was a man and a woman, and from what she could see, they were not much older than she was. What she could also see was that they were jogging along, rather than walking, covering the ground at a quicker pace than Kirsten had ever imagined.

"Four..."

It was then that the penny dropped.

'Oh god,' Kirsten thought to herself.

If they were close enough for Kirsten to make the couple out, it was more than likely, had they been looking in her direction, that they would be able to do the same to her. And the closer they got, the clearer the view would become... and the more she waited, the closer they would get... and if she left it to her mistress, it might not just be the stripping off she was doing on the cabin deck.

"Four and a half," Claudia continued, watching the way her lover was staring back at her, Kirsten's eyes almost pleading for forgiveness.

"Four and three quarters..." Claudia quickly added.

Kirsten swallowed hard. She took one last look towards the joggers, then made a move, slipping her shoes off and flicking them to one side. Kirsten reached down, a movement which wasn't so easy with those wet jeans clinging to her bare skin and removed the tiny black trainer liners which she had been wearing inside her shoes. The wood felt cold and rough beneath her feet, but Kirsten didn't have the time to worry about such discomfort. She had something more important to be concerned about.

With her heart beating fast, Kirsten reached down and pulled at the button on the waistband. After a couple of attempts, it popped open, the fabric loosening around her waist as she felt the jeans give. The zip offered little resistance, and before she knew it, Kirsten was easing the tight denim down over her hips, revealing the tiny black thong she had chosen to wear underneath, not that it seemed important in the moment.

Her slender hips were the easy bit. What followed was more of a struggle. The wet denim clung to her thighs even more tightly than normal, making it difficult to peel the fabric down her legs. Inch by inch she did so, working the trousers down towards knee level, all the time her gaze flitting between the job in hand and the couple heading along the path in her direction.

Much to Kirsten's relief, once she had worked them down below knee level, the rest was easy in comparison, and before long the young blonde was standing there half undressed. Kirsten glanced back towards Claudia, as if looking for confirmation that she had done well. What she got though was something quite different.

"Why have you stopped?" Claudia commented.

"But, Mistress," Kirsten proclaimed. "I've taken them off like you asked."

"That you have, like the good girl you are," Claudia replied.

Kirsten smiled.

"But I said, let's start with the trousers. I never said anything about finishing with the trousers. So, unless you do want them to be watching you undress, I'd be getting on with it before they get any closer," Claudia continued.

As she spoke, Claudia circled her younger lover. She ran her hand over Kirsten's now bare thighs, just below hip level, her fingers catching the front of that black thong and drawing a gasp of excitement from Kirsten. She took hold on the tight-fitting stretch top and gave it a quick tug upwards, as if to emphasise just what the order was. She paused for a second, standing directly behind the petite blonde.

"Do you need a little encouragement?" Claudia asked, never expecting an answer nor waiting for one.

"Owww," Kirsten squealed.

The blow hadn't been that hard, but the element of surprise had caused Kirsten to cry out.

"A little more encouragement, maybe?" Claudia whispered, her mouth up close to Kirsten's ear.

Once more, the answer came in actions rather than words. There was now an urgency in the way Kirsten pulled that top up and over her head, before tossing it over towards the already discarded trousers. The bra didn't last much longer, and soon Kirsten was showing off her small yet perfectly shaped tits, each topped with a rock-hard nub of a nipple.

All that left, was the little black thong. Glancing around to catch her mistress' eye, Kirsten looped her thumbs around the waistband of the knickers. A nod from Claudia gave the necessary confirmation, and slowly, teasingly, Kirsten pulled the skimpy garment down, bending at the hips as she went, knowing just what a view she would be giving to her older lover.

It was as Kirsten reached ankle-height, her body bent as far as she could, that another blow rained down on her bare ass cheek.

"Owww," Kirsten squealed. "What was that for?"

No sooner had Kirsten asked, than she was squealing out once more.

"I'm sorry," Kirsten apologised, remembering her faux pas. "What was that for, Mistress?"

"Better," Claudia commented, "but not perfect."

"But... Mistress... I took them off, like you asked," Kirsten responded.

Kirsten returned to a standing position. She glanced quickly down towards the lake and could clearly see the two joggers. They had covered almost half the distance towards the cabin, and for sure she would be on display had they been looking in her direction. At no time though, did Kirsten try to cover up. She just stood there, in all her naked beauty, waiting for whatever was to come next.

"That you did, my dear little Kirsten," Claudia replied, taking hold of the young blonde, and spinning her around, "but a good sub would do so without hesitation... without question... and when asked, she would say thank you Mistress."

"Thank you, Mistress," Kirsten responded, feeling a little embarrassed at once more forgetting her position.

"I'm sorry, Mistress, for questioning you," Kirsten added. "Would you punish me now?"

"I will, if that is what you want, Kirsten," Claudia responded.

Kirsten felt her stomach do cartwheels. Again, what had she just said? Not only were the two strangers getting closer by the minute, but now she had asked to be punished right here, right now, in public sight. She wanted to object, to state that she was mistaken in her ask, but she knew better of it. It was only a matter of days ago that she had stood practically naked on her mistress' balcony, overlooking the city, screaming out as she came hard. That was her mistress' doing, and if her mistress now wanted to put Kirsten on display as she received her punishment, then Kirsten would accept what was due.

"Thank you, Mistress," Kirsten replied. "Would you like me to bend over so you can spank my ass again?"

As she asked, Kirsten found herself following her own suggestion. Slowly, she bent over at the waist, not as far as before, but far enough to be presenting her pert little ass to her mistress. She held her breath and bit her lip, waiting to receive her deserved punishment. What she got though was something quite unexpected.

"Good girl," Claudia replied, running her hand gently across the smooth skin of Kirsten's ass. "I had something else in mind though."

"Something else, Mistress?" Kirsten asked, never once returning to a standing position.

"You'll see," Claudia responded. "Now... I'll leave you to tidy up the mess you've made while I find something more appropriate to change into."

"Yes, Mistress," Kirsten called out. "But, what..."

Kirsten wanted to ask the obvious question, as to what she should do with the wet clothes, but Claudia was already inside and heading upstairs. For a moment, Kirsten just stood there. The thought of bringing a change for what was a quick overnighter, and one where she expected not to be wearing anything anyway, hadn't been top of her list, so bar for a new set of lingerie, what she had arrived in was all she had.

Now though, as she stared at the sodden jeans, Kirsten was regretting that choice. Not only were they wet. They were dirty too. And if they were dirty, what did it make her? Was she just as dirty? It was the latter which didn't sit comfortably with the young blonde. She had been the one to pee herself, so for sure that made her dirty, but there was something else. What did it mean to enjoy that feeling of warmth trickling down her legs? What did it mean to take pleasure from being so dirty? She was still contemplating the same when Claudia called out from the balcony above.

"If I were you, I'd be quick about it... that is... unless you want them to see you like that. Oh, and unless you want me to change my mind about your punishment."

"Damn... shit... shit..." Kirsten muttered under her breath as she cottoned on to what her mistress was saying.

In her moment of contemplative thought, she had put the two strangers jogging their way towards the cabin out of her mind. Now though, they were all she could think about. Suddenly, Kirsten was in a panic. Quick as she could, she grabbed the discarded clothes off the decking, and rushed inside.

Breathing hard, Kirsten eased the door closed behind her, leaving it ajar by a half inch or so. Hiding in what she hoped were the shadows, Kirsten peered around the edge of the door, and waited.

The strangers were closer now. For sure, it was a man and a woman. She could hear his voice, and her giggling in response, but couldn't quite make out the conversation. The more she listened though, the more she needed to know.

What were they saying?

Was it about her?

Was it about her state of undress?

Had she been seen?

Kirsten was so intent on finding out, that nothing else seemed to matter. Time stood still as the young blonde focused in on the conversation outside.

"Did you see that?" the man spoke.

"See what?" came a female reply.

"You know... that... her... the blonde..." he answered.

"And?" she replied.

"And... didn't you see... I swear she had nothing on..." he answered.

Now she could see them. They had paused right outside the cabin. She was bent over panting hard. He... he... he was looking right towards the door... right towards Kirsten. Kirsten held her breath. Could he see her hiding in the shadows?

Then another thought crossed her mind. As she stood there, and despite her best efforts to stay still, the one thing she couldn't stop was the thump of her heart. It was that very thump, that heavy beat pounding away, which filled her ears, loud and clear, like that of the largest bass drum.