Work Hard, Play Harder Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And is that what you want, Sub?" Claudia asked, giving the wand a two second pulse, causing her lover to jump against her bonds.

Kirsten didn't reply.

Once more, Claudia pulsed the wand, switching it on high, then seconds later turning it off again.

"I asked you a question, Sub... is it what you want?" Claudia repeated.

Slowly, embarrassingly, Kirsten shook her head.

"No, Mistress," Kirsten replied, fearing the worst from her honesty.

"I thought not," Claudia replied, turning the wand on once more and holding it against her lover's tender folds.

As she watched Kirsten start to writhe against her bonds once more, Claudia smiled. Her lover was so sweet. It was one of the things she adored in Kirsten, the honesty, the obedience, the acceptance, and then the submission. There had never been a world where Kirsten wouldn't be sent crashing over the edge, but it had been such fun to make her earn that right. That said, she wasn't going to make it quite so easy for the young blonde.

"Convince me," Claudia responded, pulling the wand away from Kirsten's pussy, but never turning it off.

Kirsten stared at her mistress, then at the wand coated in her slick juices, then back at her mistress. She didn't understand. What did Claudia mean when she said convince me? Was the young blonde being set up for another fall?

"You heard," Claudia continued, upping the intensity of the wand, then bringing it back against Kirsten's sodden folds, rocking the bulbous head along the young blonde's slit.

By now, the fires within were threatening to run away with Kirsten. She was being stoked almost to the point of no return, then allowed to back off a little, before being pushed even closer. Had there been a pressure gauge, it would have long since been in the red, sirens raging all around, signalling the threat of impending explosion. Sirens? Well, the strained moans of a young woman on the edge were filling that very role.

"Convince me that you deserve to cum," Claudia repeated.

"P... pl... please... Mistress," Kirsten called out, her words hidden amongst the low-pitched buzz of the wand and the high-pitched squeals from her torment.

"Sorry, what was that?" Claudia asked, upping the power of the wand to maximum and watching as her lover stiffened against the onslaught.

"I didn't hear you," Claudia added, immediately switching off the wand and leaving Kirsten hanging there once more, panting for breath, a glow of exertion on her face.

This time there was no hesitation from the young blonde. She had been so close, and now she was left cruelly pulling back from the edge, that devilish voice screaming 'tell her' over and over again in her mind. If her mistress wanted to be convinced, then that's what Claudia was going to get.

"I said... pl... please let me c... cum, Mistress," Kirsten replied, trying as best she could to keep her emotions under control.

"Like this?" came a teased reply from Claudia.

As she spoke, Claudia pressed the head of the wand against Kirsten's swollen clit, and set it off on an intermittent throb, each pulse of power making the young blonde gasp in pleasure.

"Yes... yesss..." Kirsten gasped as she felt her body succumb to the rhythm down below, a tremor of her own forewarning of the quake to come.

"Yes... yesss... like that... like... like... fucking..." Kirsten squealed, stopping herself just in time from saying something rueful as the wand was removed once more.

"Fucking what, Sub?" Claudia asked, pulsing the wand for a second in a reminder of the control she had over the young blonde. "I said convince me, and I don't really hear you begging for it, do I?"

"Please... Mistress," Kirsten repeated.

"Oh, you can do better than that," Claudia replied, pulsing the wand once more, drawing another squeal from her captive sub.

"I want to hear you... I want to hear you begging for it... I want the whole lake to hear your sweet little voice... and then... then I'll decide if you deserve to cum or not," Claudia added. "Do you understand?"

Kirsten blushed.

She understood alright, and she was so desperate to be allowed to cum that she would have screamed every goddam word out to her mistress, but the thought of having the whole lake hearing her submission had the young blonde feeling embarrassed. It had to be admitted, this whole weekend, she had been a slut, and now she was expected to tell the same to anybody who may have been listening... anybody.

Kirsten nodded.

"Mistress," the young blonde answered, a look of desperation in her eyes. "Please let me cum, Mistress... I'm begging you... let me cum... I need to cu..."

Kirsten's words morphed into yet another moan, as the wand was turned on once more.

This time, it didn't stop, and neither did Kirsten. She closed her eyes and hoped.

"Yesss, Mistress... yesss... yesss... yesss..." the young blonde called out, writhing against her bonds as she teetered on the edge. All the time, Kirsten expected to feel the despair as pleasure was removed once more. Instead, it was a question which followed.

"Are you close?" Claudia whispered.

"Yesss... so fucking close..." Kirsten practically screamed back at Claudia.

"... Mistress," she added almost as an afterthought. "I'm going to..."

Kirsten squealed.

She hadn't expected it, but now there was an added torment down below. The wand was still working its magic, vibrations seeming to throb throughout her body and soul, but there was something more, something firmer, something faster, something pressing directly against her swollen clit.

Kirsten didn't need to open her eyes to know just what it was, or who it was.

She could feel the fingers of her mistress' free hand rubbing furiously over that bundle of nerves.

She could feel her body shake, as shockwave after shockwave ran out from below.

She could feel the big one rushing towards her, gathering speed, threatening to engulf her.

"Yesss... yesss... yesss... I'm gonna... I'm gonna... yesssssssss," Kirsten squealed, her voice indeed drowning out the intensity of the wand.

"Do it, Sub," Claudia leaned forward and whispered into her lover's ear. "Cum for me. Cum on my hand."

It was all Kirsten needed to hear. Permission had been granted, and now there was no stopping the young blonde. Already she could feel that wave rushing towards her, threatening to drown her in a euphoria more intense than any she had ever experienced.

Kirsten writhed against her bonds.

Kirsten moaned so loud that it most likely would have been heard on the other side of the lake. If those two joggers had happened to be making a return journey in that very moment, they would have heard every sound, as clear as if they were standing right next to the young blonde.

Then she felt it... no, not the onset of orgasm, but something different... something different, yet something quite familiar.

'No! No!' Kirsten screamed into her subconscious. There was nothing she could do. She was teetering on the edge, trying to stave off the inevitable, trying not to embarrass herself for a second time that day.

Still though, the torment continued.

As Kirsten rose higher and higher, Claudia stepped up her onslaught. The wand was on maximum, the bulbous head nestled firmly into Kirsten's slick folds, resting across her opening, sending vibrations deep inside. At the same time, Claudia continued to work her fingers across Kirsten's clit.

Mistress had become the conductor of a most carnal overture, and now she was reaching the climactic finale of her performance, as was the orchestra herself, the one-woman orchestra belting out the most passionate of tunes.

Kirsten squealed as the first true wave washed over her, flooding her senses with pleasure the likes of which she could only have dreamed of. The punishment of denial had been one thing, but the eventual release was something else.

A second wave followed the first, and the young blonde cried out once more. She was gasping for breath, her mind flooded with that most wondrous feeling. She was in a place she could never have imagined. In that moment, she could have died and been floating upwards. Was this heaven? Was this what it felt like?

Felt?

'Shit!' Kirsten thought to herself, as that other feeling raised its head once more.

"Mistress... th... thank you Mistress... n... no... more... no more..." Kirsten called out.

"No more?" Claudia asked, never once stepping back on her onslaught. "I thought you wanted to cum?"

"Yes, Mistress... thank you, M... Mistress... I did, M... Mistress... b... but..." Kirsten continued to protest.

"But what, my little Sub?" Claudia asked. "Aren't you enjoying yourself? From where I'm standing, it sounds very much like you are."

"Too m... much... t... too m... much," Kirsten replied, feeling the intensity building within once more.

She'd been here before, but this was so different. Back then it had crept upon her, increasing in strength, forewarning the young woman of what was about to happen. This time though, it was on her so quick, leaving Kirsten with little option to do anything other than beg for...

For what?

It's not like she had a choice... then, or now.

That sinking feeling filled the young blonde's heart once more.

"Mistress... I'm... I'm... g... gonna..."

It was too late. As Kirsten felt yet another wave of pleasure flood over her, this one stronger than the last, she gave an almighty squeal, and let go. Kirsten went limp in her bonds, as she succumbed to the torment.

"... w... wet... myself," Kirsten completed the sentence a little later.

It was true. She had been unable to hold it back. As her climax spun out of control, so did her resolve. There was no trickle, no warning drip to try and hold onto. It was all or nothing, as Kirsten felt her juices give, flooding the head of that wand, and the hand which held it.

And, then there was nothing.

The wand had gone.

The drone of the motor was no more.

Kirsten sat there, still in her bonds, still breathing deeply. She stared at Claudia. Her mind was awash with mixed emotions. The euphoria of orgasm was tinged with embarrassment and fear.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," a sheepish Kirsten finally spoke. "I couldn't help myself... you made me cum too hard."

"Oh yes, my dear... that was the whole idea. You didn't believe me when I said that something so simple could be such a punishment, did you?"

Kirsten shook her head. It was true. She had mocked the pleasure wand, and now she had regretted doing so. Regretted? It wasn't really regret, but a feeling she couldn't quite explain. As she tried to come to terms with what had just happened, another thought filled Kirsten's mind.

"Mistress... will you be punishing me again for wetting myself?" Kirsten asked.

Claudia chuckled. If this was the effect it had on her lover, then for sure she would be punishing Kirsten again, but not right now. After all, it had been Claudia's idea to put Kirsten into this position, so she couldn't entirely blame the young blonde, could she? Claudia leaned forward, took purchase on Kirsten's chin, and lifted it upwards. She brought her lips down against her lover's and the two women kissed.

"I reckon you've been punished enough for one day," Claudia replied, pulling back.

Carefully, Claudia started to release the bonds from around her lover's thighs.

"I guess though..." Claudia continued before breaking her train of thought. "God, Kirsten, you're full of surprises... and that's what I love about you."

"I am?" Kirsten replied, as Claudia moved upwards to the bonds around Kirsten's arms.

"You are... trust me... you are," Claudia replied, never quite explaining why her young lover was full of surprises. "Now... hold tight, let's get you back down to earth."

The choice of phrase was a little ironic. Whilst she knew her mistress was talking about returning the chair to its starting position, Kirsten was still somewhere up in the clouds, and it would take a while for her to come back down. She stretched a little to ease the cramp from her limbs, then clung on tight as the chair began to move.

"Thank you, Mistress," Kirsten responded, not really knowing whether she was saying thank you for the leniency or for the punishment itself, or maybe it was for the intensity of that climax.

"You are welcome, my little Sub," Claudia responded as the chair came to a rest. "You are always welcome. Now, wasn't there something about cleaning up the mess?"

This time, Claudia laughed at the suggestion.

"Don't worry, we'll do that later," Claudia added. "Now... take your time, Kirsten. You'll be a little stiff after the ordeal. When you're ready, come and join me in the shower. We'll get you cleaned up, and then you can say thank you properly, if you know what I mean."

"Thank you, Mistress," Kirsten replied. She had a very good idea what her mistress meant and was only too happy to be saying thank you properly.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

That evening, the conversation drifted towards the main reason for Kirsten coming to the cabin this weekend.

"Mistress... what about Sophie?" Kirsten asked.

"And, what about her?" Claudia responded, with a question of her own.

Kirsten was taken a bit aback. She was waiting to be told rather than being asked.

"Well... do you still want me to teach her, Mistress?" Kirsten asked.

For a moment, there was no answer. Kirsten was still wondering if she had asked the wrong question when Claudia finally gave her response, not that it really said much.

"That depends," Claudia replied.

"Depends? How does it depend?" Kirsten asked.

"Well... let's put it another way. If you asked if I thought she wanted teaching, I'd say yes. If you asked if I thought you could teach her, I'd also say yes. If you asked if I wanted to see her taught, I'd be equally interested. But... you asked if I wanted you to teach her... and that depends," Claudia explained.

"Depends on what?" Kirsten asked.

"Depends on you," came an unexpected answer. "She would be yours to teach, so the question should be whether you wanted to teach Sophie, not whether I wanted you to teach Sophie. So, Kirsten... would you like to teach her?"

"But, what about us?" Kirsten asked.

"What about us? You are mine my dear, and I thought you knew that," Claudia replied, wrapping her arm around her lover, and holding her close. "I'm not going to let anything come between what we have. Sophie on the other hand... she's young, she's inquisitive, she wants to explore a little, to do those things she cannot bring her husband to do. How serious is she? I really don't know, but something tells me it would be interesting to find out... and would I like to be the fly on the wall watching the two of you... you bet I would."

For a moment, there was silence.

"But... then it comes back to the question, Kirsten," Claudia added. Would you like to teach Sophie, to share your lifestyle with somebody else?"

Kirsten swallowed hard. She knew the answer she wanted to give, but not whether it was the answer her mistress wanted to hear.

"Can I, Mistress?" Kirsten asked.

"Of course you can," Claudia replied, pulling her lover in close.

"Would you like me to make a plan?" Claudia added.

Sheepishly, not really knowing quite what she had gotten herself into, Kirsten nodded.

To be continued