Work Hard, Play Harder Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Awww... sorry... was it a bit on the cold side?" Claudia asked, her question more sarcastic than honest.

Kirsten nodded. It was amazing how the simplest things, when unexpected, could make you jump so much. The feeling was short lived though, replaced quickly by one of contentment.

Claudia tossed the tube of lube onto the top of the chest next to her bowl, then went to work. She brought her hand back down between Kirsten's legs. This time the intention was clear. Half stroking, half rubbing, Claudia worked the slick lube down over her lover's slit. As she did, she eased Kirsten's outer lips apart, and started to caress those inner folds, making sure to coat every inch of soft tender flesh. As a parting gesture, Claudia focused in on Kirsten's clit, teasing the sensitive nub until it stood hard and proud, not that it took much doing.

By now, Kirsten was breathing quickly. She had her eyes closed once more; her mind focused on nothing more than that touch. The odd gasp left her mouth as Claudia caught her clit, but otherwise she was just enjoying the pleasure which came with the way her mistress worked her now slick sex.

"Let the punishment begin," Claudia proudly announced.

Kirsten didn't open her eyes. She knew what was coming, and she couldn't wait to get started. This was going to be one hell of a punishment, and this little blonde was intent on sitting back and enjoying every moment.

Kirsten wasn't the only one who was about to enjoy every moment. Claudia was readying herself for the same. She had another surprise in store for her young lover, but for now that's exactly what it would be... a surprise, just when Kirsten wasn't expecting it... a reminder, you could say, of just who was in control.

Carefully, Claudia eased her lover's outer lips apart once more, using finger and thumb to splay them wide. She glanced down at Kirsten's slick sex, the deep pink tenderness of those inner folds, the now prominent nub of a clit, and the teasing glimpse of darkness giving way to an almost hidden opening. On another day, she would have enjoyed fucking that tight little pussy, but not today. Today was for something else, something powerful, something all consuming, something her little sub would never have imagined could be so impactful.

Kirsten squealed.

Kirsten jumped against her bonds.

At first Kirsten had thought nothing of it. It was larger, firmer, pressed closely against her tender folds, but the movement was still the same; a gentle up and down, working the length of her slit, before resting right over her clit.

What changed?

What drew the sudden reaction?

The hum of the motor was one giveaway.

The strength of the vibrations now ravaging her sex was the other.

Once more, it was the element of surprise which had brought a response. Once more, the response was short lived, or at least the squeal was short lived, replaced by a more pleasurable chorus as Kirsten got used to the torment, and started to succumb to the feelings down below.

The wand would run long and steady, and Kirsten would moan.

The wand would pulse, short and fast, and Kirsten would gasp.

The power would increase, and Kirsten would groan.

All the time, it was Claudia who was the conductor of this carnal overture, choosing how and when to change the tempo, watching her lover's every reaction as she gauged how far to take it. As she listened to Kirsten's increasingly pleasureful responses, Claudia was already thinking about the next steps. As she watched the way her lover writhed against the torment, trying as best she could to rub her clit against the end of the wand, Claudia knew it was time to set the record straight. She pulled in closer, her mouth up against Kirsten's ear.

"Remember," Claudia whispered, "I haven't given you permission to cum, so don't even think about it."

Kirsten didn't flinch.

She continued to moan.

She continued to squirm.

She continued to climb higher and higher.

It had been expected, and Claudia had been prepared. Claudia was already one step ahead.

Suddenly, without any form of warning, Claudia pulled the wand back. She watched in amusement as Kirsten tried her best to push her sodden sex forwards, following the sound of that motor in the direction of where Kirsten imagined the wand was now being held. No matter how hard she tried, Kirsten couldn't bridge the gap. The bindings just wouldn't budge.

Kirsten opened her eyes. Disappointment started to tinge her pleasure. The wand was there, so close to her aching pussy, but far enough away that it might well have been miles. Kirsten glanced at her mistress, confusion in her eyes.

"If you want some more, tell me you understand," Claudia added.

"But... Mistress..." Kirsten tried to object, her protestation trailing off as she felt the wand return, pressed hard against her clit. No sooner had it returned, than Claudia removed it once more.

"I'll say it again, and you'd better remember. I haven't given you permission to cum. Do you understand, my little Sub? Do you understand what I am saying?"

"Yes, Mistress... please, Mistress," Kirsten replied, moaning out once more as the wand returned.

"I will, Mistress," Kirsten added.

"Oh, I know you will," Claudia replied, removing the wand once more. "You're going to tell me just how close you are, and you're going to end up begging me to let you cum. And I... I'll be the one to decide whether you have earnt that right or not, or whether my bad little girl needs punishing some more. Do you understand?"

Kirsten swallowed hard. The penny dropped, and as she sat there, she did understand. It had seemed so simple until her mistress had set the condition. Now though, now she wondered just how far Claudia was intending to take this. That thought soon disappeared, overtaken by the pulsing vibrations of that wand as it returned, pressed up hard against her pussy.

"Yes, Mistress... I do, Mistress," Kirsten replied.

Kirsten had her eyes closed once more. The wand was sending shockwaves deep inside as her mistress gradually cycled through the various vibration modes. A low constant buzz, increased in power, first once, then twice, before morphing into a variety of mixed pulsing throbs. A soft purr of female delight, increased into more of a moan, then a groan, then a...

"Mistress... I'm going to cum, Mistress..." Kirsten called out, realising she was getting close to the edge, but not wanting to rue Claudia's discontent by getting too carried away.

As if on command, the wand was removed, leaving the young blonde with no means of stimulation. Slowly, and much against her wishes, Kirsten sank back from the edge. That said, she wasn't disappointed. It was a sense of happiness, even pride, which ran through the young blonde as she dutifully followed the orders given to her.

"That's a good girl... you get the idea," Claudia commented, drawing a smile from her bound lover. "Now, would you to be punished some more?"

Kirsten nodded.

The word might have been punished, but in the young blonde's mind it was a different verb which drove the response. All Kirsten could think about was being pleasured. It no longer seemed to matter that she was bound to that chair, nor that she was at her mistress' mercy. The way that wand teased at her sex was worth every minute... and now... now...

Kirsten gasped as the vibrations hit once more. She'd felt the bulbous head being positioned against her slick lips. She was even ready for the sudden onslaught, yet still the power took her by surprise, making her jump against her bindings.

Just as before, Claudia went to work. She alternated both the vibration and power settings, keeping her lover on edge, never quite knowing what was coming next. She ground the tip of the wand along Kirsten's inner folds, making sure to linger just a little longer over the young woman's clit and opening, but otherwise teasing every inch of tender flesh.

All the time, Claudia watched and listened. Her sub had been complicit in her torment the first time, but soon enough the time would come where desire took control and Kirsten would forget her position. The sub may forget, but mistresses never did, Claudia kept telling herself, waiting for the moment to take the next step.

"Please, Mistress... please..." Kirsten whispered, feeling her climax start to approach, gathering pace and intensity as it inched ever closer.

It was asked so nicely, how could Claudia refuse. Instantly, she removed the wand, took a step back and watched her sub as Kirsten pulled back once more. This time, the effect was more noticeable than the last.

Kirsten was looking a little flushed. Her breathing was quicker, coming in short shallow gasps. Her chest, and those perfectly formed tiny tits, rose, and fell as she tried to come to terms with the sudden absence of stimulation.

"More?" Claudia asked, a couple of minutes later.

Again, Kirsten nodded.

Again, the wand returned, as did the onset of that most feminine carnal overture.

The effect was just as before. Kirsten felt her arousal building. The only difference though, was the speed with which it returned, and the ease with which she succumbed. Those still smouldering embers of ruined orgasm ignited instantly and, in no time at all, there was a raging fire consuming her loins, and a desperate need for relief filling her mind. Still though, she told herself over and over to be a good girl, to do what her mistress had asked of her, to be... what was the word... compliant.

'Don't cum... don't cum...' Kirsten thought to herself, her lips forming those very words, her voice silent.

Without warning, and without request, a second voice joined that imaginary conversation. At first it was just there, whispering in the background. Soon though, soon it became more vocal, making sure to be heard, making sure to state its alternative point of view.

'A little more... just a little more...' the second voice chipped away, providing a counterargument to Kirsten's efforts to obey.

It was a silent battle, two opposing outcomes fighting for airtime.

By now, Kirsten was feeling it. She was trying to keep herself under control, but she was closer than ever. She knew she wouldn't last much longer, yet, still, she needed more, wanted more, lusted for more. Her passionate moans told just how much that simple wand was working its magic.

Not that you could see it, but Kirsten was fighting on two fronts at the same time; the one to stave off the inferno threatening to consume her loins, and the other trying to put that devilish imposter of a voice back in its metaphorical box. She shook her head, the only visible sign of the war of emotion filling her mind. Her words were strained, but the meaning was clear.

"Cum... gonna cum... M... Mistress... cum," Kirsten uttered, her mind still awash with conflicting thoughts, her heart suddenly dropping at the realisation of what she had just asked her mistress to do. Already, Kirsten knew what was to follow.

And so, it was. No sooner had Kirsten announced her need to cum, than the source of such pleasure was withdrawn, leaving the young blonde high and dry, with no alternative but to slowly sink back down to earth. Sink back down to earth? For sure she was sinking, but each time she was just a little higher than before, each time it was taking little bit longer, each time her mistress was getting a little less patient. Kirsten never quite made it back to her starting position.

"Again?" Claudia asked, never quite allowing her sub to pull back totally from her climax before toying Kirsten's now aching sex.

Before long, Kirsten was riding her wave once more, her body threatening to give way and send her crashing over the edge.

"Cum... Mistress... cum... must cum..." Kirsten called out, her words more of a pained squeal against the torment below.

It had only been the fourth repetition, but for the first time, Kirsten was starting to struggle, not so much physically, but for sure mentally. What was it? The pleasure was to die for, but the sudden removal of any means of satisfaction was destroying her. She still didn't want to admit it, but maybe there was something in her mistress' statement that pain wasn't the only source of punishment.

Then there were the voices. The sense of reason was telling her to continue, to accept her punishment, to understand that she had brought this on herself. The problem though was the other voice. It was far from a distant whisper, trying to fight its corner. That second voice, fuelled by nothing more than carnal desire, was screaming at the young woman, shouting in her sub-conscious, like a protester might stand and shout every word in the hope of getting heard.

'Do it... just do it... you know you want to...'

"Again?" Claudia asked, barely giving Kirsten time to get her feelings under control.

Once more it was the same.

Kirsten rose.

Kirsten begged for relief, announcing her impending climax.

Kirsten found herself falling once more, drifting away from the edge, drifting away from that rush of euphoria she so longed to be feeling.

"Again?"

Her mistress uttered that single word, and the young blonde found herself cursing under her breath. She was struggling so much—struggling was so much an understatement—yet still she couldn't resist. There was a sense of desperation inside the young blonde, a sense of desperation tinged with a knowledge that she was at the mercy of her mistress. Already, Kirsten wondered if this was to be all she got. Was she destined to be pushed so close with no reward?

Then that voice filled her head once more, not the voice of reason, but more the one which uttered those devilish counter arguments. This time it was louder than ever, and this time Kirsten was listening to its every word. Here lay the problem. The more a certain young blonde started to listen, the more she started to believe in what was being told to her, the more her mistress' orders didn't seem to have the same level of gravitas as before.

'Don't say a word... she'll never know until it's too late... you know it's what you want... cum my girl... cum...' the voice nagged away at Kirsten's sub-conscious.

Like one of Pavlov's dogs, Kirsten found herself responding to that her mistress' ask. This time though, not that she let it show, Kirsten was smiling. She knew what to do.

"Thank you, Mistress," Kirsten responded.

As if to add further confirmation, Kirsten nodded her head. She closed her eyes and held her breath. Instantly, the throb of that wand returned down below and, once more, Kirsten was rising.

She needed it.

She needed to reach her climax.

She needed to cum.

This time was different. This time Kirsten had it all worked out.

She climbed.

She moaned.

Her moans became groans, and she started to tense up, feeling the big one approaching.

She screwed her eyes even firmer shut as she started to shake against her bonds. Kirsten was breathing heavily. Her groans were becoming more pained by the second.

'Just a little more... just a little more...' Kirsten told herself, over and over, as she felt an almighty rush racing quickly towards her. She was going to cum. She was going to do it. She was going to go against the wishes of her mistress, but she so needed that pleasure fix.

Kirsten held her breath.

Kirsten bit her lip in anticipation as the fires raged inside.

Kirsten... screamed.

It was a high-pitched piercing scream which filled the cabin, but it was far from the announcement that Kirsten had been expecting to make. With her eyes shut, she hadn't seen what her mistress had been up to until it was simply too late.

All Kirsten was interested in, was the buzz down below. She never registered the clink of cube against cube as Claudia reached out towards the bowl and took hold of the contents, separating one single chunk from the others. All Kirsten could think about was the desperation which consumed her mind.

And then there was that scream. It was instant. Kirsten had never seen the actions of her mistress, but boy could she feel them. It was the cold which hit her first, positioned right over a rock-hard nub of a nipple, sending a different type of shockwave through her petite frame, a type more akin to the depths of winter than the fires of orgasm. The cold was so intense that Kirsten was broken out of her state of near euphoria. As she succumbed to the chill, it didn't even register to Kirsten that she was no longer being pleasured down below.

Kirsten's eyes shot open. She stared, first at a smiling mistress, then at the ice cube Claudia was now moving from left nipple to right. Kirsten screamed again as the cold hit once more.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Claudia asked.

"Thank you, Mistress," Kirsten immediately responded, remembering the way she had been told that subs should respond to their punishment.

From Claudia's response, it was obviously the wrong answer. Claudia ended the torment on her sub's hard nipples. She held the ice cube out in front of Kirsten, as if showing her sub just what she was about to do.

As Kirsten watched, Claudia brought the ice cube down, lower, and lower, all the way. There was nothing Kirsten could do to stop it. She was bound to the chair, knowing just what was coming next. Any idea of crashing down over the edge, her body consumed by what was promising to be the climax to end all climaxes, had been replaced by something else... fear.

As her mistress inched the ice cube closer to its destination, Kirsten shook against her bonds. It was a forlorn attempt to avoid the inevitable.

This time Kirsten's scream was louder than ever.

The cold was short lived, that ice cube removed mere seconds after it had been pressed against the young blonde's clit, but the memory was instantly ingrained in Kirsten's mind.

"Again?" Claudia asked.

"Thank you, Mistress," came the reply, Kirsten never daring to shake her head.

Kirsten held her breath. She bit her lip and waited for the cold to return. Much to her relief, it didn't. Instead, it was the throb of the wand which hit the young blonde's tender sex, sending her quickly climbing that wall once more.

"Now, what was it we agreed?" Claudia asked, pulling the wand away as her sub started to moan once more.

Kirsten didn't reply. She just stared at the still vibrating wand.

"Do I need to remind you?" Claudia added, slowly bringing the ice cube back towards her lover's tender folds.

"No... no... please, Mistress... I remember, Mistress," Kirsten pleaded.

"Go on then, I'm listening," Claudia responded, once more bringing the wand back against Kirsten's pussy.

Kirsten gasped.

This time, Claudia held the wand in play, watching intently as her sub climbed once more. She wasn't going to show it but, in her mind, Claudia was already intent on making her sub cum, but she was also intent on hearing her lover beg for the privilege. The ice cube, well that was melting quickly and for now served only to remind the young blonde that pleasure was something you earned, rather than something you expected.

"N... n... no... c... cumming..." Kirsten stuttered her response, all the time trying to hold back the onrushing climax.

Still though, the torment continued.

Still though, Kirsten rose higher, teetering on the edge.

"I... s... said... n... no... cumming... M... Mistress," Kirsten repeated, tensing up against the torment.

"Good girl," Claudia responded. "You won't mind if I turn this off, will you?"

Suddenly the room was quiet. Okay, so it was devoid of the drone of motors, that heavy buzz replaced by a more subtle sound, the shallow fast breathing of a young blonde.

"Thank you, Mistress," Kirsten replied, taking some time to get her breath back.

As she sat there, the blonde felt empty. She so wanted to cum, yet she had just thanked her mistress for taking away the one thing which would have pushed her over the edge. It was like the cruellest of punishments, inching the young woman so close, then taking it all away in an instant. As she stared back at her mistress, Kirsten knew better than to say anything.