Work Hard, Play Harder Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, Mistress," Kirsten replied.

"I mean... thank you, Mistress," Kirsten added.

"No need to be sorry... practice always makes perfect... so where were we?"

A look of shock spread across Kirsten's face.

"Oh, yes... I remember... arms..."

Claudia brought the flogger down quickly against Kirsten's left arm, adding a little more pressure than before, the soft leather fronds smarting slightly against Kirsten's bare skin.

Once more, Kirsten groaned.

"Thank you, Mistress," Claudia added, filling in the missing gratitude from her vulnerable little sub.

The right arm was next, receiving the same treatment.

This time the groan was stifled, at most a half squeal as Kirsten tried her best not to react to her torment.

"... then legs..." Claudia continued.

As Kirsten watched, her mistress brought the flogger down against her left thigh. She saw the way the soft fronds swished in the air, then landed with a snap against her bare skin. She felt the way the same soft fronds bit into her pale flesh, not enough to leave any welt, but, for sure, enough to have her feel the pain.

For the first time, Kirsten winced.

For the first time, she bit her lip.

For the first time, she refused to moan, keeping the sting of those fronds deep inside.

For the first time, Kirsten responded in words rather than sounds.

"Thank you, Mistress," Kirsten spoke, her voice quivering slightly.

There was no respite for the young blonde. No sooner had the pain in one thigh started to diminish, than the other was feeling the treatment. This time though, in a show of defiance, Kirsten barely flinched, her thank you response given immediately. She wanted to smile back at her mistress, to show what a good sub she was, but something told Kirsten it would have been a foolish statement of self-pride. Breathing quickly and trying to put the pain out of her mind, Kirsten waited.

"Now... that's much better," Claudia added. "I think you're getting the hang of this."

"So, when I say arms... you say..."

"Thank you, Mistress," Kirsten replied. She sat there, staring back at her mistress, a grimace on her face but not even a flinch from the impact.

"And when I say legs... you say..."

Once again, the response was similar, but this time Kirsten held back the grimace.

"And when I say chest..."

A look of fear spread across Kirsten's face, as she considered what was coming next. Her gaze went first to her mistress, then to the flogger, watching intently as Claudia brought it up to chest height, then flicked the fronds towards her waiting sub.

Kirsten bit her lip, waiting for the pain to shoot across her tender flesh. It didn't. The stroke was soft and gentle. The leather fronds caressed her tiny tits, sending shockwaves of excitement deep within, but never biting into her skin.

"Thank you, Mistress," Kirsten replied, this time a full-blown smile on her face.

A second swish sent the flogger returning the way it had just come, the fronds once more caressing the young blonde's tits.

"Thank you, Mistress," Kirsten repeated over and over again, as soft blow after soft blow fell on these tiny mounds.

"You like that, do you, Kirsten?" Claudia asked.

"Yes, Mistress," Kirsten replied.

Instantly, Kirsten regretted her response. This time the swish of the flogger was quicker. This time there was a smarting pain across Kirsten's chest where the soft leather rapped against her tender skin.

Still though... still Kirsten didn't flinch.

She bit her lip.

She let the pain subside.

She said thank you, as politely as she could.

"And would you like me to continue to punish you this way?" Claudia asked.

"Yes, Mistress," Kirsten responded. "If it pleases you, Mistress."

Once more Kirsten bit her lip as the flogger rapped against her bare tits again. She rode the pain then thanked her mistress once more.

"It pleases me a lot, Kirsten," Claudia responded.

What happened next took Kirsten by surprise. She prepared herself for the feel of the flogger once more, but it didn't come. What did come, was the approach of her mistress, flogger dangling freely from the loop of leather around Claudia's wrist. Instead of the bite of those leather fronds, it was the touch of fingers which caressed Kirsten's tiny breasts, stroking softly over the firm mounds, all the time homing in on Kirsten's tender nipples. There was no hiding them. Whether it was the effect of the flogging alone, or the thrill of being in such a predicament, those tiny brown nubs stood hard and proud.

"What have we here?" Claudia asked, squeezing playfully at each in turn. "Such hard little nubs... all excited... perfect for clamping?"

"Clamping, Mistress?" Kirsten asked, that single word setting her heart racing.

"Oh yeah," Claudia replied, giving one nipple a firm squeeze, and drawing a moan from her lover. "Not today though... today isn't about those cute little tits... today is all about that..."

Kirsten gasped. She had been so consumed by the playful torment of her tits, that she hadn't paid much attention to her mistress' other hand, at least not until it came up firmly against her exposed pussy.

"... sexy little pussy of yours," Claudia continued, "and from the way these lips feel, I'd say you were liking the flogging just as much as I was. Am I right, my little sub? Was my little toy turning you on?"

Claudia wasn't intent on waiting for a response. She pushed her hand between Kirsten's outstretched legs, pressing her fingers firmly and a little roughly against the young blonde's sex. The response was instant. Puffy lips gave way to soft tender folds, and that coating of slick juices.

"I was!" Claudia announced. "Just look at you... my little sub was getting herself all excited... and I bet she wants more... is that it... do you want more, Kirsten? Do you want your mistress to continue to punish you?"

There was no hesitation from the young blonde.

"Yes please, Mistress," Kirsten called out, excitedly. "I was such a bad girl to wet myself, and I deserve to be punished. Will you flog me again, Mistress?"

"Oh dear... there you go again, my little sub... forgetting your position... thinking you can choose what comes your way. You'll do well to remember, a sub gets what she's given, and always says thank you for the opportunity. Now, do you understand, Sub?" Claudia replied.

"Yes, Mistress. Sorry, Mistress. I'll remember, Mistress," Kirsten apologised.

"Thank you, Mistress," Kirsten added.

"That's enough," Claudia quipped. "I haven't even started yet, which reminds me... where did I leave it?"

"Leave what, Mistress?" Kirsten asked.

"Your punishment," came an immediate response. "Now I remember, I put it on to charge."

"To charge?" Kirsten asked.

"Oh yeah... fully charged... it's so... so... powerful..." Claudia teased; each phrase met with a gentle rub at her lover's sex. "Trust me... you'll be shocked how something so simple can be so effective."

"Now... I'm not a bad mistress you know... so I'll give you a choice. The what is already chosen... but you can choose the where," Claudia continued.

The suggestion didn't register. Kirsten was so preoccupied with what her mistress had said previously that she never realised Claudia would be wanting an answer. Inside, a single word was turning over and over in her mind. It had been slipped into conversation so innocently, yet now it had Kirsten wondering. What had her mistress meant when she mentioned being shocked? Kirsten's imagination was going into overdrive, thoughts filling her subconscious, as she imagined just what Claudia might have in mind.

An electric whip?

Some sort of cattle prod?

Maybe one of those lightning generator thingies, the ones which send sparks out from the tip?

Kirsten wasn't sure if they even existed, but for sure they would be shocking alright. Surely not. Surely her mistress wouldn't do that to her. Or would she?

"Indecisive, are we?" Claudia asked. "Maybe you'd like something to focus your mind on while you make a decision."

Kirsten gasped.

The hand was back at her breast, fingers twisting her still swollen nipple. Still though, the young blonde did not answer. To be honest she didn't know what the question was, so any response she gave would have been guesswork, and that was the dilemma. Should Kirsten admit to not listening, and risk further punishment, or should she give an answer, conscious that the latter might just highlight her misdemeanour anyway.

"Let me make it easy for you, my little Sub...blindfolded or bound?" Claudia asked.

"Errm... bound... Mistress... bound," Kirsten responded, the latter option seeming the lesser of two evils. At least she would see what was coming her way.

"Good girl," Claudia replied, turning her attention back down to Kirsten's pussy, once more rubbing her fingers over the slick folds. "You always look so pretty... all trussed up... totally vulnerable... nowhere to go... nowhere to hide... just you, me, and that tender little pussy..."

Kirsten blushed a little at the thought of having nowhere to hide.

"And... bed or chair?" Claudia asked.

This time there was a little hesitation. Kirsten didn't know how to reply. The bed was obvious, but the idea of a chair confused Kirsten. There wasn't a chair in her room, so was her mistress suggesting they go out onto the balcony, or maybe even back downstairs?

"I'm waiting," Claudia added. "Unless you want me to choose for you... and I know it's a beautiful day out there."

'Shit!' Kirsten thought to herself. Outside was the one place she didn't want to end up being punished. She'd already had a near escape with the two joggers, so the thought of being bound there with no escape was the furthest thing on her mind. So that left the devil she knew and the devil she didn't. There again, she'd been bound so many times to this very bed that the other option had a sort of appeal. In that moment, Kirsten needed to know, just what was Claudia meaning when she mentioned a chair?

"Chair... what chair?" Kirsten finally responded, hoping Claudia would give a bit more of a clue as to her intentions.

Claudia smiled.

"Perfect choice," Claudia replied. "I know you're going to love my chair... it's oh so comfy, you know... and perfect for what I have in mind for you, my little Sub."

"But, Mistress," Kirsten responded, starting to wonder just what she had let herself in for. "I don't see a chair."

"That's right, my darling... you don't," Claudia replied, pulling in close and whispering to Kirsten. "But soon you'll be getting to know it very well... come with your mistress and let me introduce you."

Kirsten didn't know what to think. She'd only asked the question about the chair, and now she was on a promise to get up close and personal. And... what sort of chair needed an introduction? After all, what were you going to do in a chair other than sit?

It was a real mix of emotions which tumbled over in her mind; confusion and concern were at the forefront, with disappointment just behind. Disappointment? Oh yes, Kirsten found herself quite disappointed, not so much by the choice, but by what happened next. Without warning, Claudia pulled back from the young blonde, ending any sense of pleasure from between Kirsten's legs. For a moment, Kirsten knelt there, unmoving. Like a good girl, she waited, watching her mistress' every move.

"What are you waiting for, Sub?" Claudia asked.

As she spoke, Claudia reached forward and looped a finger through the ring on the front of Kirsten's little black collar. She gave a firm tug, and Kirsten found herself leaning forward. Another tug followed, leaving Kirsten in no doubts as to what was wanted of her. It seemed that her mistress was quite serious about introducing the young blonde to a chair of some sorts, and now Kirsten had no option but to shuffle down the bed and follow.

"That's better," Claudia continued, smiling back at her lover. "You're going to like it... I know you will... just wait 'til you try it out, you'll think it was made just for you..."

On her knees, the movement across the bed was awkward. Getting up at the end of the bed wasn't any easier, but she managed it as ladylike as she could. Kirsten stretched to ease the ache from being knelt in one position for so long, then glanced towards her mistress. As she watched, Claudia let go of the collar, and took a couple of steps away from Kirsten.

"Come on then," Claudia beckoned. "Let's get the two of you introduced, and then there's that small matter of your punishment... don't think I've forgotten, my little Sub."

Kirsten swallowed hard. She hadn't forgotten about the punishment, but suddenly it seemed more real than ever. There was something about the uncertainty of the moment which had the young blonde's heart racing. Slowly, Kirsten took the first step after her mistress.

If she wasn't sure of where she was heading, the direction her mistress was taking soon made it obvious. Claudia was already heading out of the bedroom and into that proverbial playroom, the place which had started Kirsten on this very path. Still though, the young blonde wondered. She'd been in there so many times, but never had she seen what could be called a chair, and definitely not one which could be described as comfy.

Claudia flicked on the lights, and a soft glow filled the room, glinting back off some of the heavy-duty metalwork, bring back memories of times before. There was all and sundry in that room, some Kirsten had met, others she'd only dreamed of, and a few which left her in dread, but none were a chair, of that Kirsten was sure.

Kirsten followed her mistress right to the furthest corner of the room. Claudia came to a stop, in front of a large dust sheet covering an equally large piece of furniture of some form. Before her mistress could say anything, the young blonde was already trying to guess just what was underneath.

"My beautiful little Sub," Claudia announced, grabbing hold of one end of the dust sheet, and giving it a firm pull. "Let me introduce you to your new best friend... Sub... chair... chair... Sub... oh, I know it already... you're going to get on so well together."

Kirsten was gobsmacked. She wanted to ask the obvious question—what the hell was this thing and why were they about to become best friends—but she thought better of it. Instead, she just stood and stared, her mouth slightly ajar, her mind trying to make sense of what she was looking at.

It was a chair for sure, but nothing like Kirsten had ever imagined a chair could look like. Don't get the wrong idea. It had all the parts you would expect of a chair, just not quite how you expected them to look, or quite where you expected them to be positioned. Her first thoughts were that there was something rather art nouveau about it, with it's high back and minimal seat, but the thought of something period in nature soon dissipated the more you looked at its construction.

Take the legs and frame. Instead of the aesthetically carved polished wood, there was a more industrial look and feel to the chair, with metal being the predominant material of choice; thick, sturdy, polished steel.

A three-legged base, each leg angling out as if towards the points of an isosceles triangle with the longest towards the back, gave a sense of stability; unsurprising when you looked at the length of the backboard that needed to be supported. It was the backboard which really dominated. The height alone was impressive. It must have been the best part of six if not seven feet in length, angled back ever so slightly, supported by a solid triangular section of equally polished steel, this one being more box like than the front legs.

Then there was the seat. The deeply padded red leather, was impossible to miss, and did give a sense of comfort to what was a most clinical looking contraption, but that was where a sense of normality stopped.

What grabbed your eye first?

Was it the single length of padding which ran up the back of the chair, never more than a foot wide, a narrow band of red, around three feet in length?

Was it the couple of extra feet of bare metal rising beyond the top of that padded back?

Was it the arms? There were two, just as you would expect, both equally thin and equally adorned with red leather padding, but that was where normality ended. Instead of reaching out forward, the arms were positioned perpendicularly to the back of the chair, giving a more religious looking shape.

Then there was the seat itself? Yes, there was a seat. It was a little lower than you would have expected but built very much like the rest of the chair, furnished with a rectangle of said same padding, slightly longer than it was wide, but neither dimension being much more than a foot and a half.

Unless you looked closely, the seat, apart from being a little small, would have seemed the most normal part of the chair. Had you been a little more attentive though, you may have noticed that the apparent parting along the middle of the seat was exactly that, the joining of two separate halves of leather, snuggly pushed together to give the impression of a single resting place. Had you been more attentive still, you may even have noticed the way the back of said seat, in the very centre where those two halves joined, was missing a section of padding.

Had you been even more inquisitive, you may have thought to look around the back of the chair, and had you done so, you would have noticed that there was more to it than just a simple seat. Had you taken a glance at the back, you might have noticed the push-button controls and associated gearing which gave a sense of adjustability to said chair. You might even have seen the power cord running out of the bottom of that backplate, before terminating in a socket on the wall.

As Claudia had said, the chair could have been made for her little sub, or more so it could be adjusted to fit her little sub.

Kirsten wasn't that curious though. She was still transfixed on the obvious, staring at the lengths of deep red leather padding. As she did, she was starting to wonder if she had made the right choice or not. Her mind was awash with a sense of regret that she didn't just say bed when her mistress had asked that simple question.

"But, Mistress," Kirsten called out.

"I know," Claudia interrupted. "Not quite what you expected when I said chair?"

Kirsten shook her head.

"But you have to admit it does look comfy," Claudia added. "Go on... take a seat... feel how soft the leather is against your bare skin."

Kirsten was starting to regret her choice, not that she had really made one in the first place. All she had intended to do was ask about the chair, and here she stood staring at that very chair, in the soft light of her mistress' playroom. As she contemplated what had just been said to her, Kirsten didn't know what to say, nor what she had let herself in for. The only thing the young blonde knew for certain was that there was no going back now. You made your bed, and you'd better lie in it, or in this case you chose your seat, and you'd better sit in it.

"Now, Mistress?" Kirsten asked.

"Now... my little Sub," Claudia confirmed. "I mean it... hop on... make yourself comfortable."

With a hint of trepidation inside, Kirsten positioned herself in front of the seat. Even by her petite frame, it seemed narrow to say the least, and a little low to the ground, but a command was a command. Slowly, the young blonde took a seat.

"Aghh... Mistress," Kirsten called out, feeling the chill of the leather against her bare skin, pausing only halfway on.

Claudia wasn't listening. She'd already moved away from the front of the chair and was watching from behind. The outcry wasn't unexpected. Leather was so nice to the touch but did have a habit of being cold at the best of times. It would be short lived though, or rather, her sub would soon have something else on her mind, enough that the chill of the leather became immaterial.