All Comments on 'Work on a Snow Day'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
SplitGeode66SplitGeode66about 1 year ago

A strange, weird story. 3 stars.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyabout 1 year ago

a very plausible, perhaps even stereotypical, scenario.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 1 year ago

"That never happened". Yep. 5*

Regguy69Regguy69about 1 year ago

Unexpected encounters are always exciting. I call them "sperm of the moment" events. Of course, fucking a married lady is always a bad idea, but this is a RR story, so ...

Well written, by one of the veterans, always happy to see a RR story pop up.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 1 year agoAuthor

Philly burbs readers will recognize that County Line Road, the SEPTA rail crossing, and Altomonte's Italian grocery are all real places. The story itself is a fantasy.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Sounded real to me - LOL! 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"That never happened."

Just like it will never happen again.

Until the next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

4 Stars. A stretch, but believable. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Shouldn't This Story Be In "Erotic Couplings"?

\

Two people decided to fuck. It appears being married or not had Nothing to do with them deciding to fuck. Just because two people fuck who happen to be married does not make it a Loving Wives story. Obviously being married had nothing to do with them deciding to fuck. Like two dogs meeting in an alley, they liked what they saw and smelled and so they fucked, without emotion, romance, seduction, . . . just base carnal copulation. You can see it at the zoo every day.

\

I guess its a decent fuck story. Obviously the brain is not the most important sex organ for these two animals. Hope it accomplished what you intended. Probably rate higher if you put it where people want to read this stuff.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Hate cheaters stories 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just boring….

.

2 **

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So an ice queen lets herself get fucked by someone work? Someone she will see every day and like every other cheating skank she wull fuck around again.

cjbittxcjbittxabout 1 year ago

certainly odd to read a story when you know exactly where its located

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 1 year agoAuthor

cjbittx wrote, "certainly odd to read a story when you know exactly where its located".

Good, I'm glad you recognized it!

That's one of the things I do: while almost all of the people I use in my stories are fictitious, most of my settings are real places. For me, that makes descriptions easier: I am describing things I have actually seen, places I have really been. For at least some readers, it brings some familiarity to the story, an "I can picture that." There are a lot of places I have described around Philly that people have recognized, though, sadly, one restaurant in Manayunk I used as a setting went out of business due to the COVID restrictions.

rodryder44rodryder44about 1 year ago

This was hard to rate. I don’t think LOVING WIVES is the proper genre. The story was so brief,! couldn’t determine if Carol was actually married or not. The story probably belongs in ROMANCE or FIRST TIME. Too short.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

I’m usually a total RR fan, and most of your stories are in my favorites. But, for me, this is just a story about another cheating bitch and a convenient dick. A *3 just your writing ability, but nothing for the story.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 year ago
A

Just cheater nothing more no stars.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 1 year ago

MIGHT NOT BE ONE OF YOUR BEST EFFORTS BUT STILL A 5 IN MY BOOK. CD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It would be ,ice if he gave her something to remember him by, maybe even twins!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There is nothing loving about a cheating wife! This category is misnamed.

Too many misused words to warrant higher than a 2

WittonWittonabout 1 year ago

This is 5 stars. It is one of the infrequent stories here that really truly could happen. The description of the railroad crossing and the road and the snow storm you can’t get ahead of - loved it

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionabout 1 year ago

I gave it 4-stars. I don't know, I guess the reason was because there was not a why. Does she have a bad marriage? Is her husband a cheater, a beater, or is he just not there anymore? I guess it's possible it was just spontaneous, but usually there is some reason. For her to go from more of an ice queen, kind of plain, never being at all provocative to fucking on the office couch? There must be some reason. Maybe it needs a follow-up to explain the reason.

imhaplessimhapless7 months ago

eroticc and cute -- 5* from me.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x7 months ago

@Anonymous Re: Category - The category isn't misnamed, it's named ironically. If you want true LOVING wives, go to romance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous