Work Out Get Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bottom out and he is almost to my chest. Stretched out and broken. Heavy, I feel heavy. Beautifully heavy. A whole other person come to bear against me, and I took it in stride. I moan his name low and deep and sonorous, a dead whale drone through the abyss. He is hissing sputtering like a pressure cooker about to burst. Noise, sweet, singsong noise. It is all sensation and beauty and crystals shattering.

A pair of hands encircle my chest and Saoirse presses into me. I like it when she presses into me. Everything soft and warm and teasing in her comes to goad me further. And I go further. I brace myself and rise.

And I ride him. I ride him with all of my weight, all of my strength. each motion causes the house to shudder. I will bring down the roof on us all because that's what I want to happen. I want to break the foundation. I want to break the couch. I want to break Troy so thoroughly that only I can put him back together. God, he is fucking huge in me. I feel it in my throat. I can't even breathe properly, he is just crushing me. I need to crush him and grind him into powder. I am fighting him and loving him. It's the same. It's just the same. I pull him in close.

"I dare you to finish inside me," I hiss, "I fucking dare you."

I don't think the words did anything to encourage him. My hips have done more than enough to send him spiraling. He's mad now, thrusting with bestial abandon. Good. He is wild and I want him wild. He rampages inside of me with no care, and I love it. A battering ram meant to tear me down and all It can do is fail. I love it. I love him. I love the pair of breasts trying to soothe me. I love the wander hands creeping up over my stomach. I didn't 'even notice Louise join in, but she is there now. I love them. I love it all. I hilt and drop and take him up with me. Louise's hands creep down until Saoirse's joins them over my length. The heavy preseed flows form me in unbroken pulses, flowing down into our combined lap. I shudder and shake as he finally starts hammering on a spot that feels sensitive. He has chanced upon a good spot and has enough of his senses to stay there. He is close. His body is tense and breaking and that means he is close.

It comes all at once. He finally hits deep within me, shoving everything sensitive aside in one instant. That finally does it for me and I unleash my climax. It hits his chin first, splattering to the side and staining everything. My stomach hurts in the best way. Fill, so incredibly full. It flows down his chest, and his head hangs back. Howling, we are wordlessly howling like animals because that Is what we are. I mark him and he marks me. Louise pulls more from me, staining the world with my heavy seed. My stomach hangs and I feel all the muscles go slack. There is only enough strength to keep me upright. His length keeps me suspended, firing and pulsing all the while.

He slows first. I am slowing as well. I don't know how many shots I let out, let alone how many he put in me. It's a lot. Gallons of it. Enough to fill that lake and overrun the banks all the way down to the sea. Enough to drown the world. Enough to sodden the stars. My eyelids droop for a moment and I let a low groan fill the room.

It's over. It's over and we live in the aftermath as we created it. Heavy and tired, I am heavy and tired. I look down and nothing would ever be the same. Round and full, tight and painted, seed, endless seed flowing from us and my stomach aches splendidly. Full, so incredibly full.

I collapse into him, and I taste me on his lips. His tongue greedily takes it in and swallows it down. That little thrill sends a painful ache through my shaft. Another heavy pearl of preseed falls from me and joins our pool. I taste him and me and everything. I turn and there's Louise. I taste her and me and him. Saoirse, I turn to her and do the same. Trading and swapping and feeling everything, we have to offer. It is all given, and it is all taken wordlessly. Everything is accepted and welcome, whatever we are.

He slips out of me with no ceremony. Only a soft laugh from Saoirse. I feel her trail down low and start floating her tongue along us both. Not really cleaning, so much as lapping as much as she can. Moving around and getting her treat, putting some dents in here and there. I lay my head on his chest and listen to his breath. He kissed the top of my head and I giggle. Never had that done to me and I think I like it.

"You're still hard," he whispers.

"So are you," I reply with a kiss on his neck.

"So that's great," says Louise, "Both of you are still raring to go. And I need some attention. Glad you had your moment, but if I'm not getting fucked in like 10 seconds, I'm going to scream."

"I think you're going to do that regardless," I purr. She just shrugs. I think that is my cue. I give him one last little peck on the cheek and leave him in Saoirse's capable whatever she wants to give. I have a Louise to play with now.

---

We all lie together in the aftermath of last night. None of us are quite sure when it ended. Drifting in and out towards the end where things didn't really make that much sense. I remember Troy inside me and that was nice. I remember being inside Louise after Troy was and that was nice. I remember being face deep in Saoirse after Troy was and that was nice too. My body shudders with the echo of sensation. More, I want more. There will be more. Later, and for once I am content with that scenario. I stir a bit and I have Saoirse's chest for a pillow and Louise for a blanket. I stir and that starts a terrible chain reaction where we all wake up.

"Who here can move," Troy calls out with a lingering yawn. To my surprise, I am having trouble with that request. No strength left and my legs don't want to listen.

"Not happening," I say.

"Nuh uh," says Louise.

"I probably could," Saoirse says, "but there's like three people on top of me."

"Hmm, give me a sec," he sighs and shuffles and the structure is compromised. We teeter and totter and collapse into an even more tangled heap.

I laugh. I laugh and it hurts. I laugh and it hurts in the best way. Everything is good tired sore and aching and loose. I'm a house of straw held up by sticks and stone while my bones all come tumbling down. Louise giggles and I imagine it hurts as well.

"We have until like 10 to get out of here," Saoirse says killing any buzz that decided to come up.

I groan and start shoving the wreckage aside. They protest and help in equal measure, not quite sure what is the right move to make. Eventually though, we all get up and get at them. Clothes find bodies, bodies find bags and bags find trunks. Place still needs some putting back together, but nothing hazardous. We stand in the lawn and watch the lake. It is smooth as glass, newly blown and lacquered with care. The trees keep wavering, and the insects sing with the love of angels.

"I got to ask," Troy says, "What are we after this?"

"Do we need a name," says Louise, "I'm kind of okay with not having a title to this."

"I'm with Troy," Saoirse says, "Kind of like labels. Doesn't have to be something permanent, but I like having something to tell my parents. They probably won't understand it all, but eh, they can deal."

"Pretty sure polycule is the official terminology," I say. I keep watching the water. I like the water. A fish bubbles up in an undignified flop before slipping back to the depths.

"Not the worst word," Louise hums, "But I don't know. I kind of like harem. Rolls right oof the tongue."

"Doesn't harem kind of imply one head of it or something," Troy says.

"Probably. But I just like the idea of having a harem."

"So, it's you then?"

"Sure, why not? And then I'm in your harem and you're in Saoirse's and so on and so forth. We're everyone else's harem while they ours."

I laugh and kiss her on the nose. She scrunches her eyes at me. I don't get the logic. I don't even think there is logic to get. I have no qualms with it, and I don't think anyone else does either. Not the most accurate term, but it's the one we're going with.

"Great," Saoirse sighs, "I'm in a harem now. My parents will be so proud. Troy, you're driving. I don't want to deal with the switchbacks."

He grumbles but takes the keys. I look to my ride and sigh once the untouched beer is back in the trunk. That will be a terrible thing to deal with, but I'll manage. Or I'll throw up. Not quite sure which, but it's the only way to get home. Louise seems chipper though and that will get me through the worst of it. Everyone gets one last big hug and I find that the magic hasn't quite been broken yet. I don't know if it ever will.