Work Prize: Office Spouse & Mgtow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear her (in between moans and groans) saying a few words to him in Portuguese, but I don't know if they were insults or encouragement (I understand a little of the official language of business and restaurants, not bedroom slang). The tone of voice was hard to decipher, between groans and grunts.

In any case, either because she was insulting him or because she was encouraging him, Cipriano stood up, walked over, and spurted into her face, covering her eyebrows, nose, and chin with cum. Only later did Socorro also begin to enjoy more intensely, and then to scream louder and louder, and spank her buttocks herself. I could see her toes curled and her voice getting louder and louder until she let out the last sigh and yelled, "Come inside me, Wolfie!" Aaand, yes, Socorro calls me Wolfie because from "Amadeus -- the movie", I am ashamed to admit it but it is so, you, however, do not: Dr. Muller sounds good."

My wife gazed sternly at him. "Don't change the subject! So, last night you spermed inside my pregnant friend's vagina!"

Wolfang chuckled. "But Boss, it's the oldest and safest birth control technique in the world! If she's already pregnant, it's not like Socorro can get pregnant again! If you want, I'll also add an educational message: be careful, fellow listeners, don't do this at home without precautions, we are all professional scientists. Is that okay, Boss?"

"But that's not good manners!"

"Okay, boss, next time I shall remember your orders and I decorate her facialized, so you will be less scandalized. If she swallows my semen, as a pregnant woman, will you consider that a serious fault too?"

"Ah, Wolfgang, you're always such a rascal, but you always manage to make me laugh."

"Like Roger Rabbit with Jessica Rabbit?"

"You know: «I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way»." And Marina looked toward the tattoo, drawn near the scar; and my wife, imitating the voice of the cartoon (which was then Kathleen Turner, who always had the power of Turn-Me-On), my wife whispered "... Dear Wolfgang... «You don't know how hard it is being a woman looking the way I do».".

We all looked toward the scar drawn near her heart. I thought, "Marina doesn't know, how hard my cock gets just looking at my woman the way I do. It almost looked like an anagram: a poet would have derived a rhyming sonnet out of it."

Wolfgang's gaze suddenly became serious. "Ja. I'll never know it. I may just admire you and your lucky husband from afar."

Chapter 5 A Prize From My Wife On Her Prize Day.

My wife chased away the shadow of sadness that had veiled her eyes, reaching for my hand with her fingers. The movement was very difficult, because of the leather manacles that held behind her back biceps, elbows, and wrists. With effort, three fingers reached my hand. I reciprocated by squeezing it gently. "Luigi, love, before you have any reaction, we agreed that I would tell you something."

I nodded. Wolgang looked at both of us, impassive.

"Honey, I know everything about you and Luisa."

My blood froze in my veins. "What?"

"You and Luisa. Luigi & Luisa. The so-called LU-LU-Gang. Come on, honey, everyone in your office knows." In front of us, Wolfgang looked at me without any reaction. Had my wife summoned him to witness my reactions? I didn't know what to think.

"But I never cheated on you!"

"What time do you have your espresso at the office?" asked Marina.

"At 9:30 a.m."

"With whom?"

"Oh, what's that got to do with it, it's an innocent thing! Luisa is my secretary, and it would be horrible of me to ask her to bring me an espresso, without allowing her to make another cup for herself!"

"But then there is another time, close to 11: the Eleven O'Clock Express, everyone calls it."

"But who else should come? She's my secretary!"

"Of course, and every time the company has tried to transfer her, both of you have moved heaven and earth to prevent it."

"But she is useful! She remembers a lot of things and is like the historical memory of the office!"

"Luigi, honey, listen to me: I know you are not cheating on me. I know you are innocent and faithful (though a little blind) and so is she. Luisa is a sweet and truthful girl. She never told you that she and I met. She was the one who sought me out: she wanted to see the scar on my heart. Luisa said you had told her so much about it, and she needed to get to know me. She swore to me that she doesn't feel any attraction for you -- that is, she considers you a man of the ordinary shape, not ugly, that is, but she would never want to cheat on her husband. But, even if you don't know you are, you are her office spouse. Open your eyes, you have to accept the reality of the facts."

"But I'm innocent! This is unbelievable!"

"No, actually, it is very probable. According to the most recent statistics, at least 32 percent of workers have developed such a bond. If you take out the jobs where it's all men, like miners, for example, or kindergarten teachers, the percentage in the mixed trades is much higher. More than a third of the total population. And you are part of that."

Wolfgang turned a broad smile on me. "If I know Supermarina well - and believe me, Lucky, I know her well - now you two need a moment alone." He put a hand on my shoulder in greeting, then turned and walked toward his colleagues.

My wife stared at me with that lust-filled look of hers.

"Did you hear that Wolfgang? As I always tell my co-workers, obey him as if I gave the order. He is my right-hand man."

"And since I know that you like to masturbate with your Right Hand..." I couldn't help saying that: old but gold. Too much Hand of Queen after "Game of Thrones", but gold.

"Silly You! Let's run to the room. The meeting can wait... my pussy can't. Come to the room with me, please!"

I covered her with a large towel, so as not to scandalize all the people in the hotel. Showing herself handcuffed in a private lodge was different from walking through the entire building.

The first few steps were slow and elegant: we looked like a normal couple walking quietly toward the reception desk or the bar. Gradually the steps began to be more excited. Eventually, we were running like two teenagers. I stopped her right in front of the room door. I grabbed her shoulders and pressed her against the door, forcing her to kiss me. Her right breast pushed against my chest, stabbing me with her very hard nipple. She smiled at me full of desire, "What do you want to do, Luigi? Do you want to fuck me here in the hallway? Are you still thinking about Wolgang kissing a pregnant Socorro?"

"I'm only thinking about you ... and I'd like you to experience this thrill because I've realized how much of an exhibitionist you've become... I'd like to... but I'm sure the bed will work better. Tell me the door code."

"4877."

"Perfect. Go. Shoulders on the mattress. spread your thighs."

I was in heaven. My wife lying on the bed, naked, with triple cuffs holding her arms, and her thighs wide open. I thought I would have to lick her pussy to get her aroused, but the words said earlier had had a strong effect on her, and she was wet as a lake under an equatorial rain.

"Fuck me, love, this is not the day for foreplay."

My cock was already hard. I fucked her without any preliminaries. Forcefully, with impetus. Usually, I'm always careful so as not to hurt the scar, but that day I banged her like a primitive hunter aware that the wolves might tear him apart two hours later.

She had an orgasm. My wife is a scientist: she never fakes it. If she has to tell me she doesn't like it, she tells it to me loud and clear. But that day she enjoyed it very much, and she screamed with pleasure in between the moans.

Only later did I realize what had happened to both of us. I claimed her, demonstrating my possession despite the existence of an imaginary «office spouse». And she claimed me, reiterating that only she could be fucked by me and not my secretary.

I don't want to brag for no reason: after her orgasm, I didn't hold back and quickly cum inside her. Marina was so aroused that even after her orgasm, she kept rubbing her pussy against my knee while breathing heavily.

Then she stared into my eyes and said, "Order me to swallow your cum, Master!"

Those words brought a smile to my face. "You will never be my slave: you are my Queen."

"To my winning employees, I am the boss who led them to be rewarded by the Presidency. But to you, my only true one husband, I will always desire to be your Submissive... I beg you, order me to swallow, because in a little while I will ask you to lick my pussy, and you better have your cum already removed, or you will have to swallow it yourself."

"You are just the perfect wife, Marina...:"

"I am the woman of yours. I will always be only the woman of yours. Wolfgang wants nothing from me except my ears listening. Luisa wants nothing from you except your trust. You and I are lucky people. Now, help me swallow your cum, because in the shower, I wish you to gift me at least one more orgasm before we go to dinner with my co-workers... and since I know the latency time of your glorious cock, it will be the turn of your tongue."

"At least, can we say that I am your slave, too?"

"No. Think about it, honey: have you ever danced for me, naked, in heels, handcuffed? Have you ever rested your exposed sex, on the cold glass of a champagne bottle, just to shiver and shudder in front of your partner? I have done it for you, you never. I am your willing slave, always, except during the twenty or thirty minutes when your cock fails to erect. In those small segments of time, you only have your mouth and hands to satisfy me, and I need a shower. Will you make me enjoy it? Please?"

"Sure love. Shower and female orgasm. Copy that. Do you want me to report to Wolfgang with a post-it note? Or send him a message on his phone?"

"How thoughtful you are! Yeah, good idea. To be honest, though, I think he already knows. There is no sexual fantasy of mine that I haven't already told him about: he listens to me without judging me, and we dissect and examine them together during breaks from work. It is a way to rest the brain from experiments and calculations. If I confess this to you, will you become jealous?"

"Right now, no. I love you."

"I love you too, office husband of poor little Luisa!"

"Ah, You Rascal! This insult shall not remain invendicated! I declare a Pillow Fight open!"

There was a pillow fight (asymmetrical, because she was cloaked, and laughing). She laughed with joy: she enjoyed being defeated by me, after winning a great Prize from the Company. It made her relax. It was only for a split second, and I realized that she had always been in charge of everything, topping from the bottom. Marina insisted that I handcuff her for the Terrace, then insisted that I show her to her colleagues (humiliating, or exciting?), then all those provoking sex stories, and now this declaration of enslavement, followed by a volley of orders... she was always leading the game.

But it was a game I loved, as I loved everything about her.

A Pillow Fight, then a tender shower with intense female orgasm (and a sore tongue), then a fancy dinner with her co-workers, in a fresh evening of a hot summer in the Alps.

I was no longer embarrassed to be naked, and (after all has been said and done) I may confirm friendly nudity helps a lot, to be sincere, open, and transparent. We are lucky. And we are so much in love.

P.S. At dinner, my wife said that maybe the Hierarchical Executive could let her have her chalet for the winter vacations with all the Team members. That would be a kind of prize, too: it has heat, a fireplace, a steam room, and a twelve-seat hot tub in the middle of the living room, with a view of the snowy Alps. That would be great... but let's not make long-range plans. Let's focus on the present: there's a summer sunset and a cool night ahead... which we could make hot!

*** A contribution to the Summer Lovin' Story Contest 2022. Remember to vote, not only this tale but the one you liked best.

Any constructive comments will be welcome.

English is not my mother tongue and there may be some lexical or grammatical errors. Please enjoy the idea more than the grammar. ***