Work Turns to Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned out as he slid my cock deep into his mouth. He thrust his head back and forth, sucking me off, as I stood over watching his movements. He rocked back and forth for a while at an angle, until he pulled my cock from his mouth and edged me backward two steps. Bobby slid off of the couch and down onto his knees, sitting on his feet as his hand pulled my dick back towards him, sliding my cock back into his mouth. His head thrust back and forth with such passion and speed that I knew Bobby was proficient at sucking cock.

My hand slid along the side of his face, my palm on his cheek, my fingers by his ears as he worked hard and feverishly, sucking my dick. And I tell you. It felt incredible.

I moaned out consistently to him in phrases like; "Bobby, I love it! You're good at that. Oh, that feels so fucking good."

And every time I made one of those statements, he moaned through my dick in his mouth and worked even harder to suck my cock to orgasm. I wanted to cum so bad, I wanted him to fuck me in the ass. I wanted every bit of this. And I thought how odd, that two gay guys who had an interest in one another but didn't say a word for some reason, were now here engaged in oral sex and were both loving every minute of being cock suckers.

"Holy fuck Bobby, I wanna cum," Spewed from my mouth.

I didn't want to cum first. I stopped his motion and pulled my hard slippery wet cock from his mouth, holding the bottom of his chin as he knelt before me. "I want to make you cum first."

I assisted Bobby back onto the couch, got back down on my knees and before I could even get him situated, his cock popped right back into my mouth and I started sucking with such fury and passion as if I was on a mission. Bobby moaned and groaned, his hips shifted and rose as his cock was being thrust into my mouth.

"I'm gonna cum Matthew, I'm gonna cum." Bellowed from his throat.

"Umm, hmm." I moaned out through his dick in my mouth, as I sucked as hard and as tight as I could.

Seconds later, Bobby whimpered in a high-pitched squeal as I felt his warm gooey cum hit the inside of my mouth. I slowed my pace but just kept sliding up and down over his shaft as he quivered and kept squirting. And I must tell you he just kept cumming and cumming, like nothing I've ever had before. I know how much I cum, and I know how much my ex emitted, by Bobby was shooting large squirts after squirts of cum inside my mouth and down my throat. When I got a mouthful, I swallowed every drop, but it just kept coming. And I LOVED IT!

As he finally was finishing up, I looked up at him, his back was resting up against the couch, his eyes closed, his chest rising and falling quickly, and he was lightly covered in sweat. His hard cock still lightly pulsing in my mouth, my throat covered with wet, warm cum. My lips numb from sucking him off.

When Bobby finally looked down at me, he smiled. He was looking down at me, after cumming, with his hard cock still nestled in my mouth, after getting off and shooting out more cum than I could have fathomed. He loved it, and so was I.

Bobby pulled my face up to his lightly kissed my lips, and mouthed the words, "Your turn."

He edged me up onto the couch next to him and grabbed my hard cock with his hand. We kissed passionately for the first time, as he lightly stroked me off. After we kissed for a while until he leaned over, edged himself into a comfortable position, and slid my cock back into his mouth. I placed my hand on top of his head and just sat back and watched as his head and torso bobbed up and down sucking my cock. It didn't take long until he had me at the point of orgasm. I begged him not to stop and he sucked hard and deep until I came deep in his mouth.

My body shook with pleasure at my release, as he kept his warm mouth wrapped around my shaft as I squirted down his throat. When he finally pulled my cock from his mouth and came upright again, we both smiled as we leaned in for another deep kiss.

"That was amazing," I whispered to him.

He agreed with a nod.

Bobby and I sat there practically naked for a while before I had to leave. Unfortunately, this wasn't a casual visit, I was still on the clock. Which quickly turned my head from the pleasures we had both just given and received from one another to sheer panic about how much trouble I was for having sex while working.

Fortunately, before I left Bobby confided in me, that today was our little secret and he'd like to see me when I wasn't working. He even insisted he was going to call my supervisor and request another case worker since he and I had admitted our interest in each other.

We kissed deeply at his door for a long length of time, after we both got dressed and exchanged numbers agreeing to see one another again. I was so happy that we both had admitted our lust for each other agreeing to try and develop a relationship together.

A few days later I was removed from his case, with him telling my supervisor I had successfully fulfilled his needs. He furthered to my supervisor, that he felt from here on out, another worker who was new to the case was required. I was happy he did that, and it wasn't a night later that I brought some dinner over to him and we had another wonderful night of kissing and oral sex.

We took the relationship much further than just oral sex and dated for about four years until he had to move to a warmer climate, due to developing arthritis pains, which started after the surgeries, and of course his neuropathy. I'll tell you about a few experiences we had in the next chapters.

12