All Comments on 'Work Wife Balance'

by Nylonian

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Incredibly hot! Good story progression and realistic enough to be believable! All the best with the contest. Love the way you write your nylon fetish into stories.

DanDraperDanDraperabout 2 years ago

That was a wonderful and very sexy story. I think we all love a good pair of women's legs in nylons even when we don't think about it as much. Loved the whole setup with the projector, it was a good way to get them close together like that. My only problem is that the story ended too soon, I would've loved to hear about what might happen with them afterwards. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good premise.

Good beginning.

But when the actual sex started it zipped along much too fast. It seemed that there was a race to finish.

Lacked preliminaries. Lacked foreplay.

Boom her bra is off. Not even a bit of dialog about whether she wanted him to do that or not. No real playing with/enjoying the breasts even with bra off.

Why no activities/actions by her?

Three stars. Had porential, but lost it when it got to the sex.

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreabout 2 years ago

I am not a nylon guy. It was a fun story but not funny. I think it would have done better as romantic.

NylonianNylonianabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback so far everyone. You guys sorta answered what I feared: that the story felt too rushed at the end. I contemplating making the sex scene a little longer but I was worried that it wouldn't be realistic as they were in an office meeting space (maybe I should have pointed that out again in the story in a subtle way) and there were still people at work then. It wasn't like they were staying until the end of the day after everyone's gone home. That'd be a different story. So that's the reason why they had to rush everything. But yes, you're right, there could have been more details about the foreplay and the sex probably should have been a few paragraphs longer. That was the original plan. I might edit the story and try to resubmit after the contest is over. I might just add more chapters to this story and go from there. Thanks for your feedback so far, much appreciated!

NylonianNylonianabout 2 years agoAuthor

Due to feedback and the appeal for a sequel to this story, I'm gonna be doing a continuation of this story as soon as I am done with my current one. Thanks again for reading my story and for the valuable feedback. Appreciate your support and time.

ingaroberts1ingaroberts1about 1 year ago

I thought the pace and descriptive detail was bang on actually. This was meant to be a quick and spontaneous event and I had a clear picture of the scene and this gorgeous woman who shares my fetish, I was him!

It now lends itself to the sequel where theybhook up outsidexwork and havectime and the anticipation to enjoy a really lustful hour or 3.

Great story and thanks for the heat it created in me.

NylonianNylonianabout 1 year agoAuthor

@ingaroberts1 I appreciate the feedback and am glad you agree about the pacing. I am working on a sequel that I think you'll really enjoy. Be sure to check back in about a month. It should be finalised by then. Thanks again for reading.

stockingnutstockingnut12 months ago

Wow! What a hot story. On my first day of work at a new company, I got off the elevator and immediately noticed two long incredible legs wrapped in nylons, we married two years later. There were many sessions where we would cut a hole or just remove one leg from her pantyhose so I could indulge my fetish. Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well thank you!!!! My wife’s ultra sheer black pantyhose help to the trick! I came loads after all this edging and left huge strands of hot cum all over the pantyhose thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous