Work Wife to Vegas Wife Pt. 05

Story Info
Brittany, Julia and Carl continue their fun.
1k words
4.49
5.9k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia had awakened slowly following all the previous activity. Carl and Brittany were spooning and sleeping peacefully. Julia got up to take a quick shower. The shower was huge and clearly meant for more than one. Shower heads seemed to spray from all angles. As Julia started to relax under the hot water she couldn't help but recall all that had happened. Her first threesome and her first time with another girl. Slowly her hand slipped down between her legs. Julia was starting to enjoy her own touch and was surprised when the shower door opened and in stepped Brittany.

"I woke up thinking about your amazing body". With that Brittany stepped in and embraced Julia. Julia quickly removed her fingers from her own pussy and slipped them into Brittany who took her cue and did the same to Julia. Theya leaned in and began to kiss. Neither could have imagined this conference would end with them naked and entwined in a hotel room shower. Both imagined they would have fun with Carl but fun without him was a bonus.

Carl awoke in an empty bed and it took him a minute or so to orient himself. Quickly, the visions of himself and his 2 beautiful coworkers flashed into his memory. As Carl began to recall all that had happened earlier he felt himself stiffen. He could hear water running in the bathroom. He could also hear what sounded like moaning. Carl threw off the covers and got up to investigate. The shower was an oversized glass room within the bathroom. The bathroom was steamy, both due to the hot water and the hot action going on in the shower. Julie's ass was pressed against the glass and Brittany was pressed up against Julia. Through the steam Carl could see them embracing and kissing. He couldn't tell for sure but it looked like the ladies we fingering each other. Both Brittany and Julia were moaning in short little bursts. Julia's voice was deeper and her moans were a bit faster paced. Occasionally Brittany's moans would become more high pitched. They were obviously enjoying them self so Carl pulled up the chair from the makeup table and settled into watch.

Carl lightly stroked himself as he watched the lesbian shower show. The mutual moaning from both Brittany and Julia had him rock hard again. He wished the steam would clear but the partial view made it seem more like he was peeping into a forbidden moment.

Brittany loved the feel of Julia's fingers aggressively slipping in and out of her. She tried to match Julia's pace with her own fingers. Both ladies' breathing was become more shallow and more labored. Carl could hear some"oh fuck!" and "Omg!" coming from both. Carl had to stop stroking as he didn't want to cum before the show was over. Both women felt their approaching orgasms rising up inside them. Almost as if on cue both screamed "i'm cumming!!!" They held onto each other as the orgasm and the hot water poured over them. Both were seriously considering that now maybe they should consider them selves bi. Slowly their fingers slipped out of their new found lover's pussy. Brittany, for the first time, realized they were being watched. She whispered to Julia " I think someone enjoyed our sexy performance!" Julia glanced out through the steam to see Carl, fully erect, watching from the makeup chair. Carl spoke for the first time, "that was the sexiest thing i have ever seen!"

Julia had always liked the idea of being watched. She believed that went back to when she was a young teen and her older cousin and watched her masturbate and she had watched him. Julia opened the shower door and approached Carl. The water was dripping off her ample breasts. "So boss you liked that did you?" Carl was mesmerized and speechless but his cock spoke his approval. Julia walked over and gave Carl a passionate kiss. She then turned around and planted her self reverse cowgirl style on Carl's shaft. Wet from the shower and Brittany's fingers, Julia was instantly filled with Carl's cock. Carl reached around and cupped Julia's breasts. He circled her nipples and occasionally pinched them. Julia started to fuck Carl's cock. Not to be left out, Brittany left the shower and came over to join. Brittany loved the sight of Carl trusting in and out of her friend and coworker. Brittany knelt down in front of them and began licking Carl's shaft as he slid in and out.

Brittany not only licked Carl she also licked and sucked Julia's hard clit. All three of them could see themselves in one of the several large floor to ceiling mirrors in the bathroom. In fact, everywhere they looked there were three wet, naked bodies sliding together. Carl could see himself getting ridden and massaging Julia's mounds. As everyone was already in a heightened state of arousal, the moaning and the pace rose rapidly. Julia could feel herself starting to orgasm again. Carl wasn't far behind. As Julia began to cum Carl could not hold back. "Cum in me Carl" Julia screamed. She held Brittany's face tight to her clit, Carl didn't need to be asked twice. He held on tight and blew his load deep inside Julia. As his cum dripped out of Julia's pussy, Brittany eagerly lapped it up. Carl slipped out of Julia and Brittany licked the remaining cum off his softening shaft.

As they all started to come down off the orgasm high, they could hear a knock on the hotel room door. "Housekeeping!" Carl looked at the clock at realized they all needed to check out within next 30 minutes. Carl scrambled to get dressed so he could pack up his room and they might just make it to their plane home. On the elevator ride to his room he quickly texted his wife Cindy and said "Thank You!" Cindy replied with a smiley face emoji. Surprisingly they all made it down to the lobby in time to catch the shuttle bus to the airport. All three were happy and tired. Carl's phone vibrated. It was Cindy saying she was so glad he enjoyed himself and she hoped he was ok if she went away for a weekend with Julia and Brittany in a few weeks. Carl looked up from his text to both Brittany and Julia's huge smiles. Carl showed them the text and Brittany said "we thought Cindy deserved some fun too!"