Work Wife to Vegas Wife Pt. 04

Story Info
Brittany and Julia explore each other.
888 words
4.62
7.2k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittany had long wondered what it would be like to kiss Julia. She wasn't about to stop now that it was happening. Julia's soft, dark, bare skin felt amazing against her naked body. She could feel Julia's nipples poking her. Julia was equally in heaven kissing and holding Brittany. Julia felt Brittany's hand slid over her stomach and down between her legs. She gasped as Brittany lightly traced the lips of her soaking wet pussy. If she had every been more turned on she couldn't remember when. Brittany began kissing her way down Julia's neck, she spent some time licking and sucking both nipples. Julia's breasts were so much bigger than hers. She loved the how soft they were compared to the hardness of her nipples. Julia was moaning softly, she and a girlfriend had kissed and felt each other up on a sleepover when they were in high school. If it had felt like this maybe she would have dated girls instead of guys.

As Brittany focused on Julia's amazing tits she continued to finger Julia as well. Brittany had never had any girl/girl action before and for the life of her she wasn't sure why she hadn't. This was so erotic. Carl was just laying back enjoying the show! Brittany was on a mission. She was going make Julia the first women she had ever made cum. Brittany could feel her own juices dripping. Brittany kissed her way down to Julia's stomach, then to the top of her trimmed pussy. Slowly she reached her goal. Brittany loved the musky smell. Julia was moaning louder. Brittany glanced up past the trimmed mound, past the gorgeous breasts to Julia's smiling face. Brittany heard Julia gasp "OMG" when she first slipped her tongue between Julia's pussy lips. The taste was different from when she had licked her own fingers after playing with herself. Brittany found Julia's hard clit and sucked it. She flicked it with her tongue. Julia started to writhe on the bed. Julia could not believe she was this turned on by another women. Julia held Brittany's head with both hands.

Carl leaned over and began to kiss Julia. Their mouths and tongues melted to together. Julia reached for Carl's swollen cock and she tried to stroke it but the pleasure between her legs was so intense she couldn't focus. Carl broke the kiss because he wanted to watch Julia's face as she reached orgasm. Carl felt a women's face at orgasm was the sexiest thing ever. Julia began to moan "Fuck Brittany you have an amazing fucking tongue! oh God Don't stop! Please don't stop!" Brittany was spurred on by Julia's encouragement her face was buried in her first cunt and she was loving the hell out of it. As Julia screamed "Fuck I'm cumming!" she held tight to Brittany's head. Brittany thought for a second she might drown as Julia squirted and squirted. Carl thought he might cum just watching Julia's face. Julia came like she had never done before! She felt wave after wave of pleasure pulse through her. For a second she thought maybe she would faint. Carl had never seen anything so beautiful. The three friends and coworkers collapsed into a pile of naked bodies.

Julia was the first to speak. Breathlessly, she said "your turn to cum now Brittany". Julia was feeling so good and she wanted Brittany to feel the same. "get on all fours and let Carl make you scream". Carl and Brittany didn't need to be told twice. Brittany was so wet that Carl slid in full shaft on the first thrust. Carl was amazed at

the warmth and wetness he encountered. His wife Cindy seldom, if ever, got wet and often required a bit of lube to get going. Brittany gasped as Carl entered. He was a bit shorter that her husband but was thicker. Julia slid underneath Brittany so she could lick Carl as he plunged into Brittany. It also gave her a chance to lick her first pussy. The sight of Carl's shaft sliding in and out of Brittany was so sexy. Brittany, still so turned on from bringing Julia to orgasm, was moaning heavily in no time. She could feel Carl at the same time she could feel Julia licking her clit. Carl reached around and cupped Brittany's breasts. So much different for Julia's with the exception of the erect nipples. Carl pinched them and rolled them between his fingers. Brittany was meeting each of Carl's thrusts.

"Fuck me Carl. Fuck your work wife make me CUM!" The simultaneous stimulation in her pussy, on her clit and nipples sent Brittany over the age. "OMG Fuck fuck fuck" Brittany shook as she reached orgasm. The OMG fuck fuck sent Carl over the edge too. "Cum in me work hubby" Brittany screamed. One last thrust and Carl exploded inside his work wife. Carl couldn't remember a time he had cum twice in one night let alone within an hour or so. Julia could see Carl's cock pumping his cum into Brittany. She licked his shaft and as he slipped out Julia licked the dripping cum from Brittany's cunt. The threesome once again collapsed in a sweaty, wet, sticky pile. Slowly they drifted off to sleep to regain some strength for the next round.

to be continued..