All Comments on 'Working at a Hucow Farm Ch. 04'

by Heather26

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wasn’t sure about second gen hucow would work. Keep writing, your stories are always fillers of all the stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Congratulations! Together with 'Animal planet' by 'Arnold Adamski', the best human cattle storyline ever. What is so hot? The idea of ignoring all social restrictions, behaving and being treated as an oversexed animal in heat. Most hucow stories do not go beyond a sort of a role-play, which totally misses the point. Nobody prevents us from role-playing in real life. This storyline has it all: voyeurism, temptation, processing, body modifications, loss of self- control, dehumanization, breeding itself and pregnancy as a consequence. The changing story-teller perspective is amazing as well. You are extremely talented.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Do you think you'll ever write another chapter of Breeding Time At the Hucow Farm? It's my favorite story of yours. (That's not to drag Working At A Hucow Farm, I enjoy it just as well)

billtomlin60billtomlin60almost 3 years ago

5 stars. Well done, yet again. Your writing style has a nice build up, a slow but steady seduction, a way of getting us to follow along with energized sexual tension as the persona of your lead character is morphed. I love your pacing, moving your characters from one state to another in a steady cadence. In this case, we journey with Amber as she moves along her life path of non-Hucow to full Hucow status. Can we blame her for her slow yet inexorable seduction to becoming an animal of sexual need and desire? Hardly. And the ending, with her now connected with her mom in an unknowing yet Universe-fulfilling manner was the topping on the cake. Well done! Keep up the good, no, great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So hot !!!! Cant to read next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would say continue breeding time at hucow farm, and this story. It is so hot. I wonder what will happen to a third, fourth, or even fifth generation hucow?

KayiterKayiteralmost 3 years ago

The continuation and exploration into the future of hucow stories I didn't know I wanted. Fantastic writing as I've come to expect from your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars

You wrapped the story up nicely

I still hope you’ll continue the series

Thanks for all your hard work

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Despite the hot sequel to "Breeding Time...", this series remains top. More animalistic, more seductive. In my humble opinion.

Any plans to continue? There some nstural directions. For example, high school or college trip/summer camp with some participants staying as livestock. Could be also Barney observing his sister's or mother's breeding and making his own decisions. The doctor's or Jodie's co-workers' perspectives?

illusenspamillusenspamover 2 years ago

please please please write chapter 5! I cannot get enough of these breeders who would give up their humanity for a life of fucking and milking. the fact that on some level they know they didn't always have small minds. thry are no longer humans in there, they're only livestock now, forever.

Noneseriously10Noneseriously10almost 2 years ago

I guess some things just can't be repressed & shine through in spite of, such as...motherhood. 🤰🏻

person126person126over 1 year ago

Great story! I'm curious about the details of what happens to hucows' offspring. Why do hucows have so many children? I had originally assumed they had lots of kids because people wanted to adopt them (they're probably very healthy babies). But are all the kids going to orphanages?

Anyway, I liked the angle of a story from the POV of a hucow's daughter, I imagine there are more stories that could be told from that angle. I love all your stories though and I'm just happy to see whatever you come up with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another excellent tale of gradual corruption, this one even more overdetermined and extreme than the others. My favorite detail that became more obvious on second read is how Amber -- as a second generation hucow -- is much more hucow than human, especially after her acceptance. Her thoughts are even more rudimentary and simple than the other girls who surrender their humanity. The goal of a thorough hucow species from birth seems likely in a generation or two more. And, like a slow virus, the spread of hucowification through the women of this world, like each individual female character's, is an inexorable siren call. --VHugo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I know what happens to cows when they reach menopause. I kept waiting for the cows to be led to slaughter once they reach to menopause

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This one is kind of sad. If the kids of hucows are dumber, would the population become dumber and dumber by breeding different generations?

poorceylonpoorceylon6 months ago

Loved this. Particularly this part

> I was the product of a horny bull let loose on a fertile hucow who just needed to be bred for the year for her owners. It was the same for the baby in her belly right now. Her breeding was scheduled into the farm's rotation. Her cunt was on the list for the day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous