All Comments on 'Working at a Hucow Farm Ch. 07'

by Heather26

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I Love Your Work

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Once again a great addition to the series :-)

Happy to see you continue this story.

I was wondering how it would be if every house had their own resident hucow, maybe a family member can fill this role, and I thought if that ever happens then it would be really interesting if these type of hucows never lost their minds in the process. I will not ramble in the comments but I admit I had fleshed out ideas so I thought about it a lot haha

I sent feed back through literotica feedback mail system when you posted part 6 if you are interested to discuss some ideas.

This part is fantastic as usual and I cannot wait to see more of this series :-D

SinEater4SinEater4about 1 year ago

Sort of a NIMH thing going on there. "Lift Latch to Open." I like it.

I need to write down a list of all these numbers. I recognize 1179 as Hitomi from Hucow 4 or 5. I know there are others.

I hope #7 has more chapters. I am eager to hear more of this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story as usual.

I have two story ideas for this universe that you are welcome to use:

The Hucow Daughters: At a Dairy Farm with lax security, an immoral husband/wife duo of workers have been getting a kick out of transforming many women into mindless hucows without their consent (i.e. give them the serum, forge paperwork, etc.). When their four beautiful teenage daughters visit, the duo realize what the ultimate kick would be.

2. Together: A recently graduated high school student with great aspirations is accidentally injected with a small amount of the serum. As she very slowly transforms into a mindless hucow, her childhood friend reminisces with her about the past and fights for the right to be her exclusive bull.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story.

I have two story ideas for this universe that you are welcome to use:

The Hucow Daughters: At a Dairy Farm with lax security, an immoral husband/wife duo of workers have been getting a kick out of transforming many women into mindless hucows without their consent (i.e. give them the serum, forge paperwork, etc.). When their four beautiful teenage daughters visit, the duo realize what the ultimate kick would be.

2. Together: A recently graduated high school student with great aspirations is accidentally injected with a small amount of the serum. As she very slowly transforms into a mindless hucow, her childhood friend reminisces with her about the past and fights for the right to be her exclusive bull.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing story!! THANK YOU!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

These stories are interesting and well written, but I don't understand why women would want to turn themselves into mindless vegetables. I could understand if they traded a life of stress and financial worries for one of carefree sex and orgasms. However, these women can no longer think, understand language, have memories or enjoy their new life. They have, in effect, committed mental suicide. It's also been pointed out their offspring is dumbing down the population over generations of breeding hucows on these drugs.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It would be nice to wrap the story of 1375. Some interesting ideas if you ever are interested in exploring: old woman coworker visiting the farm while 1375 is in her last years/days. Contemplating and comparing their lives: how she got a family, got to visit places and experience a lot of things while Melissa remained a mindless breeding machine in the same pen, how much more of her life she spent as a hucow. Also comparing the lack of stress and exploring if it was worth it.

Idea 2: exploring 1375's stats, number of breedings, gallons of milk produced, number of offsprings, offsprings returning to join farm etc. She is the star hucow with the world record on most/all stats and the farm will decide to focus on her lineage since it produces the most results.

Idea 3: Melissa having one last short moment of clarity before her passing, contemplating her hucow life. Could be blamed on the serum not expecting to work for so many years of service. After her passing, maybe the farm decides to turn her into a stuffed animal to celebrate the star hucow and put her on display.

I hope you revisit this series in the future and I excited for any new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow! Just recently have found this series and I love it! I hope it gets continued. I have read all of them over the last couple days. I look forward to reading more of your past and future works. As others have said I would love to see 1375's story end in an amazing way that I know you could give her.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Given that newer generation of hucows become dumber, it would be interesting to see how with time the brain becomes atrophied/rotten as an opposite of this story. Melissa seemed to retain initially some glimpses of past life, intelligence, but with the lack of use the brain could get atrophied/rotten and becomes smaller, Melissa becoming physically incapable of any higher thought with every year. Only the areas related to sleep, eating and mating remain the same or increase in size while the others become peanuts and vestigial. After a few decades, she would be just a sort of biological object moved only be instinct and reflex with rare "glitches" from the vestigial brain parts.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I keep wondering what becomes of the hucows at the end of their usefulness? Is there a hucow abatoir?

HucowuddersHucowudders7 months ago

Love the story and hope there will be more. Moooo

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

As previously mentioned by a commenter, you could have Melissa going further into the opposite, making her intelligence go down even further. After years as hucow and the same routine for decades, her brain got so specialized there are only Pavlovian reflexes. Going straight from stimuli to action, without a thought in-between.

Adding to this theme, you can make her more resemble an animal. The more you spend time as a hucow, the more you resemble a cow: spots appearing on your skin, little horns popping up, the eyes growing a little further apart (this one would fit the stupid face look), maybe the skull changing form as well, hoofs forming.

If your are still writing the series, I'm excited to see any future chapter and how it develops.

Lngisland2txLngisland2tx4 months ago

I Love this . Please keep writing.

Lngisland2txLngisland2tx4 months ago

I love this story. Please keep them Cumming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous