Working at an swinger resort Pt. 03

Story Info
My experiences, working at an exclusive swinger resort.
13k words
4.79
26k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was in my room that evening I was thinking about the last few days. When you are there it is sometimes a bit difficult to realise what happened in the outside world.

It was strange to think that back in Belgium I was still a virgin, but here I was experiencing so many amazing things with it feeling so great and natural. I know that the sexual experiences were amazing but, for me as someone who didn't have a lot of friends back home, the friendships I made were so special to me. I already formed a really good friendship group with Luca, Nina, and Sophia, and even Manuel was becoming a friend of mine. I just felt very lucky to be in this position, the thought of this gave me a good night's sleep.

The next day was a very busy one. I again helped Julia at reception and in the afternoon I worked a the pool bar. You would think that it would become normal to see topless women and sex around, some of the staff members were desensitised to it, but not me.

Every time I saw a couple having sex, or a topless woman walking by, it was like seeing something new and amazing. I loved every moment of it.

I met Carlos and Daniela again at the pool and they told me that they had their first-ever couple swap and I was happy for them. They said that they never felt such an intense connection like they had that day, it was definitely one of the best experiences of their lives.

I was wondering what it felt like to have a couple swap, to see your partner with someone else. They told me that they had the most amazing time at the resort since opening up their relationship and they were very grateful that I helped them with that.

I was done around 6 and got to my room to relax a bit and change for dinner.

I went to the restaurant where I saw Julia and Nina sitting and talking. They were not wearing their uniforms so I reckoned they were also done working for the day.

"Hey, is it okay if I join you guys?"

"Sure," Nina and Julia both responded.

I sat down at the table and ordered some pizza from the menu. We talked a bit about today and work but the conversation quickly changed to their boyfriends.

Julia's boyfriend was going to visit next week and she was clearly very excited. He knew that this was a swinger resort but Julia told us that both of them weren't interested in participating.

I mean, even without the swinging and beautiful people, this resort is still amazing. Nina told us that she and her boyfriend are thinking about maybe opening up their relationship a bit more.

"No, we are not going to have an open relationship, at all. But just thinking to spice it up a bit more since we are not seeing each other for some time." She said.

I felt a bit left out in this conversation but I just listened and nodded my head a few times.

When we were done, we ran into Luca and Sofia in the lobby. They were both wearing their swimwear and they had a towel and sunscreen with them.

"Hey! Do you guys want to join us at the beach?" Luca asked.

"Yes! Sounds fun," I responded.

"No, sorry, I'm going to Facetime with my boyfriend," Nina said.

"Also a no from me. Sorry guys," Julia said.

I was a bit disappointed because I liked hanging out with Nina, and Julia who doesn't hang out that much, but going with Luca and Sofia was still fun.

"I'm going to change. I'll meet you guys there," I said to Sofia and Luca.

"Great see you!" Sofia said as she and Luca walked towards the beach.

"I think they are really into each other," Nina said.

And I honestly thought so too, even after the things I'd done with Sofia. But as I said earlier, Luca didn't seem to mind at all, quite the opposite actually.

I hugged Nina and Julia goodbye and went to my room to change.

I walked towards the beach that wasn't that busy anymore as the sun started to set. I saw Luca and Sofia sitting on a blanket, lying next to each other, and Sofia was topless.

Although I've seen her completely naked before, she is still stunningly beautiful. Her breasts looked amazing, as I approached closer I saw Sofia's hand rubbing Luca's thighs. I quickly grabbed a towel and laid it down next to them.

I greeted them saying,

"Hey sorry for interrupting."

To my surprise, they didn't seem to care.

"Hey bro," Luca said.

"Hey!" Sofia said with a smile while still rubbing his thighs.

I looked over at Luca, he had an erection. I felt a bit awkward but I just tried to ignore it.

Over in the distance, we saw a couple getting out of their clothes, Luca and I recognized them as the same couple who were having sex here a few days earlier. They were getting fully nude and I saw the man looking at us but he didn't seem to care.

"That's the couple we saw fucking right?" Luca said.

"Yes I think so," I replied.

"You guys saw them have sex? Omg, that's so hot. I hope they do it again," Sofia said.

Her wish seemed to be granted as they started getting handsy right away. They got in a sixty-nine position and we watched the woman having her pussy devoured.

"Look at that, isn't it sexy?" Sofia said.

I could tell Sofia was really getting turned on. She moved her hand up to Luca's crotch and rubbed his dick through his swimming trunks. He seemed to be very comfortable with her as he was not fazed at all. He let out a small moan and put his hands on Sofia's thighs. They were really enjoying the show, and I felt myself getting aroused too by both the couple and Sofia and Luca.

The couple were really going at it, they were in their late 40's but still looking good, and they really seemed to enjoy being watched.

I looked over next to me and Sofia was now fully stroking Luca's dick through his swim shorts. She pulled it out and started jerking him off.

"Look at them going at it," Sofia said to me.

She looked at me with a big smile. She glanced down and noticed my erection.

"You want me to help you out too?" She asked with a big smile.

I looked over at Luca and he didn't seem to care as he was fully concentrated on the couple having sex. He just smiled and gave me a thumbs-up. As I had already had fun with her at the workshop, and I didn't want to ruin Luca's intimate moment with her, I told her that she should focus on Luca instead. They both seemed to be a bit disappointed but she took her other hand and now used two hands to stroke his dick.

The couple left their 69 position and the woman climbed on top of the man. She was really hot, and they both seemed of South American origin. She put her arms on the man's chest and pushed him down on the ground, she then grabbed his dick and put it inside of her. She saw us watching and Sofia jerking off Luca and she gave us a big smile.

"Fuck that's so hot," Sofia said as she jerked Luca off faster.

He was also fingering Sofia.

"Do you guys want to get closer?" Sofia asked us.

We both looked at each other and Luca responded,

"Hell yeah."

They both looked at me now and I was just like,

"Okay, why not?"

Luca tucked his dick back in his trunks and we took our towels and moved closer, almost next to them. The couple seemed to like it as they were making out really passionately, and we got to see them fucking better. The woman was going fast and deep with her hips.

Luca and Sofia went immediately back to masturbating as we all enjoyed the show.

The man looked at Sofia and her amazing chest, he probably found it hot to see this young couple enjoying themselves while he was fucking his wife. He started groaning loudly and came inside her.

She hopped off her husband and went to one of the beach bathrooms, while the man enjoyed himself watching Sofia and Luca.

When she came back the man asked us,

"Can I watch my wife sucking you guys off?"

I looked at Luca who seemed to be excited about it. He immediately said,

"Yes, that sounds great."

He stood up and walked towards her to put his dick in her mouth.

It felt a bit awkward for me as I was only watching, but I was excited about seeing Luca getting a blowjob from the woman. The woman seemed really good at it and Luca looked like he was in heaven.

Sofia sat next to me and smiled at seeing Luca getting head from her, she started rubbing my thighs but this time I allowed her to as I thought Luca wouldn't mind while he got his cock sucked.

I felt her hands going into my swim shorts, and grabbing my dick. I just looked at her and smiled. I decided to play with her amazing boobs a bit, and when I looked over, the husband was already hard again and playing with himself while staring at his wife and Sofia's wonderful chest. I couldn't blame him for seeing such a hot young girl, it probably turned him on.

"Do you also want some?" The woman said as she suddenly looked at me.

Sofia looked at me and said, "Go for it" and smiled.

I thought, "Yeah, why not?" and stood up and walked towards her.

Luca took his dick out of her mouth and sat down next to Sofia again, as the woman grabbed my dick and guided it towards her mouth.

She looked at Luca and Sofia as they were still enjoying the view and looked at me. She started sucking me off, and I felt lucky again to get a blowjob, but swingers seemed to be really kind, especially to younger people.

Her mouth felt amazing as she kept looking at me with her big eyes. I could feel her tongue swirling around the head of my dick. I could tell she had a lot of practice. It felt amazing as she put my whole cock in her mouth.

When I looked over at Luca, Sofia was not jerking him off anymore but she was now lowering her mouth towards his dick. I saw Luca smiling at her as she started sucking his dick.

While this all happened, the man was still playing with himself and enjoying the show. The woman looked at me and took my dick out of her mouth for a second.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" She said with a thick Argentinian (as Sofia later told me) accent.

"Yes, it feels amazing."

"Are you close to cumming?" She asked with a sexy voice.

"Yes, very close," I said.

"Good. Where do you want to cum?" She replied.

Her husband really seemed to enjoy his wife dirty talking to me. Although I really enjoy cumming inside a woman's mouth (as you can probably tell from the earlier stories), I wanted to try something I had seen in porn but had never tried myself.

"Can I cum on your face?"

"Of course. I like that," she said.

She sucked me off faster and faster while I felt myself getting closer and closer.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"Yes," I said.

"All over my face," she replied.

I pulled my dick out of her mouth. She looked up at me and opened her mouth, and I stroked my dick really fast. I couldn't help but moan loudly as I came.

I shot my first load onto her face. She opened her mouth and closed her eyes as I hit her tongue, and then I shot another big load.

It was super hot for me, to see a married woman open her mouth and let me shoot my load all over her face. Her husband also enjoyed the show as I saw he was also jerking off to it.

As the last bit of cum escaped my dick she grabbed it and put it in her mouth to clean it all up.

"Thank you," she said as she held one eye closed.

The husband really enjoyed this as he came too while he looked at me.

Sofia and Luca also enjoyed the show and not long after Luca came inside Sofia's mouth.

It was a very special experience for me and I had a great time with the people here at this swinger resort.

The couple next to us left shortly after we were done and I returned to my friends.

We all jumped in the sea for a bit to clean up and went back to the resort.

"Jesus guys, that was so fucking hot," Sofia said to us.

We all agreed and talked about it on our walk back to the resort.

Sofia and Luca didn't seem to be done yet and they went back together into Sofia's room. I wasn't jealous of them, not even a little. I enjoyed the connection between them.

I hope they are having a lot of fun, I know I am.

I got back to my room and took a shower to clean up from the beach. When I was done, I was preparing to go to bed when I suddenly heard a knock on the door.

"Hey. Timo, are you there?" I recognized the voice it was Nina.

I opened the door and she walked inside.

"Hey, how was the beach?" She asked me.

I told her everything that happened and she seemed to really enjoy the story.

"Omg, that sounds so hot. You are really enjoying yourself here aren't you?" She said with a big smile.

We talked for a bit, as she told me about her Facetime call with her boyfriend. She told me that her boyfriend is going to go on an exchange to the US so they won't be seeing each other for a long time.

"So we decided on some new rules to spice it up a bit while we are long distance. We are both not allowed to go with someone else but we decided that, as I am working here that I can watch but not participate. I really enjoy watching people have sex so I love that I'm now able to." She said.

We continued talking a bit about her sex life and that she was really missing her boyfriend right now. I felt really sorry for her. She had to go as it was getting late so we hugged goodnight and she left.

I also went to bed and went for a good night's sleep.

The next day I woke up early as I had to work the whole day again.

In the morning I worked together with Nina around the pool again. I also worked behind the bar for the first time as Chris was coming in later today.

Nathalie showed me around and showed me how everything worked. She is really kind and also really cute. She's a bit older, married and planning to have kids soon. I get why the guests at the bar like her so much, she is easy to talk to and of course very beautiful. It's hard not to dream away in her eyes as she talks to you. When Chris arrived he took over and I had some lunch in the restaurant.

Isabela saw me and decided to join me at the table.

"Hey Timo, I haven't spoken to you for a bit. Are you enjoying working here?"

"Yes, very much so. Thanks for giving me this opportunity," I said back.

"All the staff here really seems to like you, and I don't have to tell you that the guests do too," she said hinting at the fun I already had with some of the guests.

"I think I already mentioned it before, but every Friday we have a big party here at the resort, so tonight is going to be very busy. And by party I can guess you know what I mean?" she said.

"Like an orgy?" I asked.

"Yes, exactly. This is going to be the first one of the season so it's going to be packed. I know that you are off tonight but I would really appreciate if you can help out. I promise you, you will like it," she said with a sexy smile.

"Of course, I'd love to! I'll be there," I said back.

"Amazing, and by the way can you help me clean up around the beach and the spa this afternoon? I have to do some office work so I'll join you later if you can start after lunch?" She asked me.

"Sure!" I said.

We talked a bit more as she told me her husband, the owner of the resort, will be coming next week.

After lunch, I walked towards the beach and started cleaning some trash. I did that for around an hour and moved to the spa area. When I walked past the room where I had the tantra workshop I saw people inside and I decided to have a look.

They were already nude in a circle doing breathing exercises, but when I looked in I saw Luca and Sofia inside. That's right, they were going together today.

I watched as they went through the same things we did, massaging each other, rubbing each other, etc. And when Gaia asked for a volunteer again Luca and Sofia's hands shot into the air. Of course, Luca wanted to experience the double blowjob Manuel and I got.

Just like with our workshop, Gaia started with a nice handjob to Luca and continued with a blowjob. But I was surprised to see Jacob also coming over. It seemed that they also volunteered for him. He lay down and I saw Sofia massaging his penis. And not long later she put it in her mouth, while Gaia was sucking of Luca.

As Jacob was in his 50's and Sofia was around my age it was a bit weird to see, but Jacob really seemed to enjoy the young hot girl going down on him. I remember Sofia telling me that she really likes older couples, so it wouldn't surprise me if she was enjoying it as much as he was. Gaia and Sofia were really going at it and I started to feel really excited.

I could feel my erection growing. I was enjoying the show when I suddenly heard behind me,

"Ah, so there you are I was looking around the beach for you."

It was Isabela.

I was shocked and embarrassed and Immediately tried to hide the tent that was growing in my pants.

"What are you doing he...? Ohhhh you are spying on the workshop are you?" She said.

"No no, I was just looking if everything was clean here," I stumbled out of my mouth.

Isabel could tell that I was lying and started smiling.

"No don't worry I won't tell anyone, do you like watching?" She said.

I didn't know what to say, I've never thought of myself as a voyeur but after everything that had happened the last week, I seemed to enjoy watching.

"Yes, I think so," I answered.

"Don't worry you are on a swingers resort, people know you are watching. Most guests probably like it. Hell, even I like watching from time to time. But it's more that you have work to do and you can't be standing here spying on your friends when we have cleaning to do." She answered.

I couldn't tell if she was mad, disappointed, or just toying with me but I said,

"I'm sorry. I'll get back to work."

In the corner of my eye, I saw Jacob cumming into Sofia's mouth, and that didn't help my erection.

Isabela looked down and noticed it.

"Timo Timo Timo, you perv. You can't be walking around like this while working. You know what, I'll clean up the rest and you get someone or yourself to take care of that. You know what, let me call Daniela." She walked away and started calling.

I didn't know what to do so I just stood there awkwardly. She came back and said,

"Villa 14. Be there in 10 minutes, Timo. Don't do this again during working hours, alright?"

I just nodded my head and said sorry.

"Have fun, and don't take too long. After you finish come back here and help me clean, okay? We need to be done before the orgy tonight."

I thanked her and went off to Villa 14.

I honestly couldn't tell if this was some kind of prank or if she was just really the best wingwoman in the world.

I soon found out.

I knocked on the door and Daniela opened it. She was wearing a beautiful red lingerie set and like always looked amazingly hot.

"Hey Timo," she said with her sexy Spanish accent.

Before I could say anything back, she dragged me inside the room and started making out with me. I was a bit taken aback as this was not what I had expected. She grabbed my polo and threw it over my head.

In the chaos, I hadn't noticed Carlos sitting in his underwear on the couch with a glass of wine.

"Hey man," he said with a wink.

Daniela was all over me as I felt her hot model body pressing against mine she wasn't waiting around and instantly dropped to her knees as she took off my pants and underwear and grabbed my dick.

I was getting excited and started to feel a lot of adrenaline as I was doing this with Daniela. Her Spanish accent and perfect body made it feel even more exciting. She took me in her mouth again which felt amazing, as always.

She kept working me over for a while. I looked around and saw Carlos just enjoying the sight with a glass of wine. I laughed a bit.

She stood up and lay on the bed.

"Go down on me," she told me.

She was really in the mood it seemed that her enthusiasm turned me on as I dove in with my mouth to her pussy. I had only gone down on Sofia twice so didn't have a lot of experience. I just winged it and tried my best, but she was really enjoying it as I swirled my tongue around her clit, and put some fingers inside her pussy.