Working at an swinger resort Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I maybe touch your girlfriend a bit," Chan asked.

Manuel looked over at Olivia, who was pretty aroused but also a bit reluctant. Olivia nodded as she enjoyed the show.

"Yes sure!" Manuel answered.

Chan looked at Olivia and asked, "can I touch you?"

She smiled at him and said, "yes."

He brought his left hand to her chest and his right hand played with his dick. I was honestly baffled by this as I would never have expected Olivia, of all people, to let another person touch her, especially by an older man that was a stranger. She was reluctant with me at the workshop, remember. Nina was also surprised but she was too focused on the blowjob in front of her to care.

The resort has rules against any sexual acts in the hottub's due to hygienic reasons, but we were all too aroused to care. Chan was busy playing with Olivia's boobs and frankly she was becoming more turned on. I felt a bit of jealousy creeping in as she didn't allow me to touch more than her back at the workshop. I felt a bit left out but that soon changed when Hua asked if she could touch me too. I nodded, she reached out with her free hand and began playing with my balls. I saw Olivia place a hand on Chan's inner thigh and began rubbing. The touch of a younger beautiful woman may have been too much for him as he moaned louder and that seemed to be his que for cumming. Hua noticed, let go of my balls and Manuel's cock, rushed over to her husband and put his cock in her mouth. He came instantly but one shot missed her mouth and landed on Olivia's boob. Olivia looked a bit disgusted but she wiped it off and acted like nothing happened.

Hua went back to Manuel and finished him off in her mouth too. She swallowed and let out a big smile. It was an amazing show and one of the best blowjobs I've ever seen, even though it was kind of a strange situation. Hua and Chan said goodbye, thanked Manuel and Olivia for the experience, and left the spa. Olivia went over to Manuel and they started to make out.

"Fuck me that was so hot," she said to him.

"Sorry we are going to have to go back to our room and clean up," Olivia said, and they exited the hottub and left.

Nina and I knew exactly what they were going to do, and it was definitely a bit more than cleaning up. It was just Nina and I, fully nude in a hottub.

"Well that was something," she said to me as we both burst out laughing.

"Did you not feel left out a bit," she asked.

"Yes, a bit but it was nice to watch and Hua did play with my balls a bit," I replied.

Nina smiled, "Oh really? I didn't see that. So, you are probably still hard and feeling a bit blue balled, huh?" she questioned.

I was sporting a boner and I was still aroused.

She saw, but stated, "sorry, I can't help you with that, but maybe Daniela or Sofia is available," she said teasingly.

We were interrupted by Martin who recognized us in the hot tub.

"Hey guys! We saw you sitting here and we still have a spot left for a couple's massage. Do you guys want one?"

Nina and I looked at each other.

"Yeah sure," we both said in unison.

"Great! you can come in 5 minutes and you can keep your clothes off," he said as he made his way back to the massage rooms.

I honestly almost forgot that Nina and I were both still naked. You really do get used to it. Martin didn't seem fazed by Nina's nude body. He probably sees nude couples all the time on his massage table and has become desensitized to it all.

We got out of the hottub and walked towards the massage room. I was still sporting a raging boner and Nina burst out laughing.

"Maybe you should take care of that before we start the massage," she teased.

I turned red but ignored her as we went to the massage room together. Ava and Martin told us that they were going to be back in a minute and we can lay down on our stomachs in the meantime. When we walked into the room, the atmosphere was Zen. There were two massage tables next to each other and the room had a big mirror on the ceiling. I glanced up and saw my reflection standing next to Nina and admired her nude body. The walls were all made of wood, there was some bamboo placed all around, and there were some candles too.

We both lay down on our stomachs and it felt a bit awkward for me to lay on the massage table with an erection. I managed to tuck it upwards between my stomach and the table. Shortly after, Ava and Martin came in and we felt their hands on our backs. They started to massage our backs, applied oil, and the feeling of their hands were amazing. Ava and Martin had great technique as they moved around on our bodies and worked out the stress and tension. Ava was massaging me and Martin, Nina. Ava's hands felt amazing. She was insanely fit and looked like a Scandinavian goddess. Her amazing back massage did not help settle my boner as I was becoming more excited. During the massage, Nina told them about what happened in the hot tub and how I was blue balled. They both found the story very amusing and I felt a bit embarrassed. After a while they asked us to turn around and face the ceiling. I could not hide my hardon anymore.

"Oh hello, hahaha," Ava began to laugh.

"It seems you were blue balled really hard," she added.

She giggled and I turned red as a tomato. I turned over, saw Nina, who also began giggling.

"Honey, relieve him a bit of his stress" Martin said to Ava.

Ava looked at Martin with an 'are you serious' face, but agreed.

"We rarely do this with couples but since this is your first massage and I feel a bit bad for you, I will help you out" she said to me.

"Don't worry I know you have a boyfriend, you just get the regular massage," Martin said to Nina.

"Just relax and close your eyes," Ava said to me.

She put a lot of oil on her hands and started to rub my legs. I was still a little embarrassed but I enjoyed the massage. She rubbed her way up my legs and placed few soft touches near my groin area. "Mmm," I let out an involuntary moan and Ava said, "Someone is enjoying this massage."

She grabbed my balls a bit and massaged them. I tried to avoid showing how much pleasure I had from this, but it felt so nice.

Nina was just watching Ava work her magic on me and Martin continued working on Nina's legs. Ava's hands felt amazing. She grabbed my dick and started to stroke it slowly. I couldn't believe it. I looked at Nina who had a big smile on her face. She saw what was happening and mouthed the words ''lucky dude." I didn't say anything back and enjoyed the massage. She stroked my dick up and down, she played with my balls, and her oiled-up hands felt amazing. She was a bit rough on the stroking but I didn't mind, I knew she was just trying to make me cum. She increased the pace and I could feel myself getting closer to cum. She grabbed a towel put it over my dick and I came. I let out a moan. Ava was staring at me and smiling as I erupted into the towel. She kept stroking me to get it all out. I felt so blissful.

"Better?" She asked with a smile.

I tried to get a word out but nothing escaped my mouth but air. I was speechless.

"I guess that's a yes," she retorted as she wiped my cock clean and threw the towel away.

"Now get back on your stomach and we'll finish the massage" she said.

We both turned around, Martin finished up Nina's massage, and Ava mine. I felt great coming down from that intense orgasm while getting my back rubbed. I felt as relaxed as ever. We thanked them for the amazing massage and they told us to come back soon, but that I shouldn't expect this special treatment the next time. We thanked them and made our way back to the lockers. We began putting on our swimwear but I took one last look at Nina's amazing nude body before she put her bikini back on. As we headed towards the main building, we talked about the spa on the way back, but Nina had to make a call home so we went our separate ways. I went to my room, had a quick shower to wash off the massage oil, and took a small nap. When I woke up, I looked outside my room window, and I saw a very familiar couple.