Working at an swinger resort Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, please," she said.

It seemed that there was no time for foreplay.

Carlos threw me a condom and I tried to put it around my dick. As I'd never done that before myself, I struggled. Carlos laughed and Daniela sat up and helped me roll the condom on my penis. She lay back down again and I lined up my cock in front of her wet pussy.

And for the second time in my life, I was going to have sex. Last time she was on top and I only lasted about a minute so I was glad that I could now be on top and I hoped to last a bit longer this time.

I put my dick in her pussy and I started slowly moving in and out.

Carlos sat back down on the couch and watched me fuck his wife.

I started going faster as I looked at her incredible body beneath me. I put my hands around her breasts and then her waist. She really seemed to like the feeling and told me,

"Faster and deeper please."

So I went harder and faster and went as deep as I could. It felt amazing as she was enjoying herself so much, I put my hands on her tits again and she smiled at me.

Carlos interrupted,

"Timo buddy, tell me, are you more of an ass man or a boob type of guy?"

I found it a bit weird that he asked me while I was pounding his wife in front of him but I just responded,

"Ass."

To be honest, I really like both, but I lean slightly more to ass.

"Amazing." he said, "Then you should really try her on all fours, her ass and body look amazing from behind."

I looked at him and gave him a thumbs up. Daniela heard the conversation so decided to turn around and get on all fours. Wow. Let me tell you, Carlos wasn't lying. She looked amazing from behind. Her big round ass and small waist stood out towards me and I couldn't wait to fuck her this way.

I spanked her ass a few times and then aligned my cock in front of her pussy. I was a bit surprised to take control like this, but I was just really horny, and how couldn't you be with this beautiful woman bending over in front of you.

I put my dick back in her wet pussy and grabbed her hips and started thrusting. I felt myself getting closer and closer and I could see Carlos enjoying the show from the couch. I grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands and spanked them a few times. She was moaning really loudly.

"Play with her clit while you're fucking her. She really likes that," Carlos said.

I had a bit of difficulty finding it in this position but she helped me and guided my hands towards it. It did what Carlos told and she was moaning really loudly. Her ass looked so amazing bouncing up and down against my waist. It jiggled like jelly and it felt more than amazing.

She let out a really loud moan as she came all over my dick. She looked back at me and said,

"Thank you, that felt amazing. Are you close?"

I nodded as I slowed down fucking her. I was so horny that I just let it out.

"Can I cum in your mouth?" I asked her.

I could see she was taken back a bit by this question, but it soon turned into a smile.

She took my dick out of her pussy and turned around and dropped straight to her knees. She pulled off the condom and started jerking me off fast. She looked up at me with those sexy brown eyes and said,

"Of course, baby, you can cum in my mouth."

I had never heard her speak like that and it was really turning me on. I took over and started jerking myself into her mouth, it was so sexy seeing her with her big brown eyes on her knees with her tongue sticking out waiting for my cum.

She knew exactly what she was doing as I blasted cum inside her mouth. She closed her eyes and just waited for it, I loved the feeling of shooting my cum inside of her mouth. She swallowed as she looked at me.

"Fuck man that was so hot," Carlos said from the couch.

She sat down next to him and said,

"Do you want to go next?"

I saw Carlos smile and say,

"Hell yes!"

She walked over to him and dropped to her knees.

"Wow, she is still super horny," I thought.

It felt a bit awkward but I promised Isabela not to stay too long, so I very awkwardly said,

"Uhm thank you guys but I really have to go."

Carlos just winked at me and said, "no problem, I really enjoyed it, and I bet you did too."

I nodded and smiled.

I cleaned myself up a bit in the toilet and waved goodbye and went back to the beach.

Isabela was waiting for me. She saw me and said,

"you look like you had a fun time."

I blushed and she could see it.

"Now back to work."

I continued cleaning the beach and spa area with Isabela. I had a bit of adrenaline flowing through me from the amazing time with Daniela and Carlos. It was hard not to think about Daniela's amazing ass. However, there was an orgy scheduled for tonight and it was going to take place in the same room the workshops are held. Isabela and I waited for the final workshop to finish before preparing the room for the big event. As we walked into the room, we saw Gaia and Jacob rounding up their belongings.

Gaia looked at me, "hey, you came in my mouth a couple of days ago right?" she asked with a devious smile.

Isabela looked at me, rolled her eyes, and jokingly said, "of course you did."

Gaia smiled, "I'm only kidding, I didn't know you worked here. Your girlfriend was here again btw, but with a different boy, you must a have an interesting relationship" Gaia stated.

I felt a bit awkward and answered, "she is not my girlfriend, we are friends."

"Ah okay thank explains a... no, not really, but I'm not here to judge relationships. She was amazing today, and Jacob really enjoyed the workshop with her. It's not often people volunteer for him, especially a young, fit, and gorgeous girl. You are a lucky man," she added.

Isabela just looked at me and said "I'm not even going to question what you guys are all up to haha."

Gaia told us that this was there last day at the resort and that they'll be traveling to there next destination to lead more workshops.

"We are having a big lifestyle party tonight, you two are welcome to join," Isabela said to them.

"Sounds fun, we'll look into it," Gaia responded, as her and Jacob made their way out with their gear.

A professional cleaning team went through the whole place and cleaned everything for the party. I assisted Isabela as instructed.

"I think you are not going to believe your eyes tonight," Isabela said to me.

She continued, "this place is going to turn into one big fuck fest. There is going to be sex everywhere you look, so be prepared for it."

I blushed again and told her I would be fine.

"If you liked watching the workshop, you are going to have the time of your life tonight. There will be many hot couples making love, and frankly, I really enjoy watching it" she added.

Because I still had a bit of adrenaline running through me from my time with Daniela, I asked Isabela, "have you ever joined in?"

She laughed a bit and answered with a smile, "no, no I haven't. You know I'm married and my husband is not really into orgies, and it's a bit weird for me to sleep around with the guests. However, I am going to be honest with you. I was tempted a couple of times. It is hard when you work here and see all these beautiful people having sex, you naturally have the urge to join, but no, I have not joined in."

It's cool of her to be so honest with me, and I respect her for not attempting to cover anything up. She is an amazing person, a professional boss, and I enjoy working for her.

"Annnnnnnnd, unfortunately for you it's going to be very busy, so there won't be time for you to join in," she stated.

I couldn't tell if she was joking but all I could muster out was, "Oh well"

We finished cleaning by around 6 o'clock. We walked back past the spa, a place I haven't visited much but it's situated with a pool, a sauna, and a massaging area.

"You really have to go for a massage sometime," Isabela said to me, "Ava and Martin are amazing at their jobs."

Just as she spoke about them we ran into Martin. Martin was a really big muscular Scandinavian guy. Nina told me that he and Ava almost live in the gym.

"Hey boss!" Martin said to Isabela.

"Hey, I was just talking about how good you guys are at your job to Timo" Isabela said.

"Oh, feel free to come by sometime, we normally only do couples massages so if you can bring someone with you that would be great," he said.

"Sounds great!" I said as Isabela and I continued to the main building.

From there, I met up with Nina, Luca, Julia and Sofia for dinner in the restaurant and began chatting about the orgy tonight. This will be Luca's and my first time attending an orgy.

"You guys are going to love it, but since we are working you probably can't participate. There was a guy that used to work here that always participated while working, but it cost him his job" Sofia told us.

I looked over at Luca and he gave me a big smile. He was super excited about the party tonight. "Have you been before?" Luca asked Nina and Julia.

Julia said, "Only once. I had to cover for someone who was sick, so I worked at the orgy, but it wasn't for me. I didn't really like it, so I don't work Friday nights anymore."

"You prude" Sofia said jokingly.

Nina responded, "Yes a couple of times, but I've never participated. I'm also working tonight so yeah."

"Why didn't you ask me Luca?" Sofia asked with a teasing voice.

He responded with, "Because I already know the answer" and we all laughed.

Sofia shared stories of the orgy parties she has attended at the resort. She really is a wild girl but I highly respect her for living her life so freely. She told us how once she hooked up with a celebrity Spanish couple after an orgy. Luca really seemed to enjoy her stories and listened attentively. We chatted some more and once we finished eating everyone went back to their rooms to prepare for the big night.

The men attending the party are instructed to wear black suits and for the women, black dresses. This was the first orgy of the summer and the formality was nice. All of the staff were given white suits and white dresses to stand out from the guests. We were there to provide snacks, drinks, and ensure people are comfortable. I put on my suit, but chose to keep my blazer off, as we were permitted, especially due to the heat that day. Additionally, we were given bowties but that too wasn't a must for tonight, so I decided not to wear it.

Luca, Nina, and I decided we will meet in Sofia's room before shift started. I met with Nina who looked amazing in her white dress. Her dress fit her slender body well.

"Omg look at you, you look great in that suit, it fits you so well!" Nina exclaimed to me.

I was flattered and returned a similar compliment to her about her dress.

"Let's go to Sofia's room."

We knocked on the door and entered. Sofia was still doing her make up and Luca was still getting dressed.

"Sorry guys we were a bit busy" Luca said.

We looked at Sofia's bed that was messy and with the smell we could guess what they were doing before we came. Nina and I looked at each other and laughed a bit.

Luca decided to put on the whole suit and proclaimed, "I am Italian and Italians wear suits all the time, no matter the temperature."

He rocked the suit and it fit him perfectly. Just like Nina, Sofia looked amazing in her white dress, she was curvier than Nina so she filled up the dress nicely. We all looked sharp and we were ready for the big night. We headed to the beach area where the initial party was going to take place, the kitchen staff were preparing food and Nathalie and Chris were busy making the drinks for the guests. Isabela arrived wearing the white dress. Luca and I looked at each other and back at Isabela. Seeing our boss in that dress left us speechless as we couldn't muster out a word. She looked insane! She saw us making our way to her and started to smile.

"Omg, omg you guys look amazing" she said while hugging us all.

Feeling her body press against mine in that dress felt amazing. She gave us instructions and requested that we hand out champagne in glasses to the guests as they arrive.

About half an hour later the first set of guests began to arrive, everyone was wearing their suits and dresses. When all the guests arrived and stood around outside, it honestly felt like a scene from a James Bond movie. We handed out the glasses of champagne to the guests, many were mingling with one another, and I noticed a few were waiting around the pool area. Daniela and Carlos were there and they gave me a hug and three kisses on my cheeks. They told me this was their first orgy ever and they are really excited. Isabela jumped in and took over the conversation and spoke to her friends in Spanish. I attended to other guests and within the crowd, I recognized Gaia and Jacob. It was a bit weird to see them in formal attire and they didn't seem comfortable in it as the are bit more hippie like. The DJ began playing upbeat music and everyone seemed to be having an amazing time. I told Nina that it looked like a normal party but she assured me that, it will change a lot tonight. Luca asked if Manuel and Olivia were working tonight, but Isabela said they weren't.

The sun went down, the evening started to cool off, and I was thrilled. The suit was nice but made it difficult to work in the heat, especially when you are running around to serve food and drinks. Luca on the other hand was still in his full suit and didn't seem phased by the heat, but he told me he was used to this kind of weather.

Around 11 the crowd started to move inside, we helped the guests with their wardrobes as everyone was getting undressed. The women took off their dresses and revealed the lingerie hidden beneath it. I've seen most of the female guests in their bikini's around the pool but it still excites me to see them semi-nude. The lingerie adds a sexy flair. The men took off their suits and walked around in their underwear. I knew it was about to go down. The DJ relocated inside and started to play sexy music to set the atmosphere. Luca and I were a bit disappointed as we were stuck with wardrobe duty and from where were, we couldn't really see anything. After some time, we began to hear moans coming from inside the room and it was clear people were having sex. Luca tried to see if he could see anything but to no avail. Isabela was doing her rounds and saw what we were doing.

"I'll take over wardrobe duty, you guys go in, serve the guests drinks and have fun."

She winked at us before relieving us from our station. We stepped into the orgy room and our jaws dropped to the floor. Everywhere we looked, people were having sex, in every position and every combination possible. Women had a man in the mouths and in their pussies, guys were receiving blowjobs from 3 women at the same time, people were switching, swapping, and it all looked unreal.

"Holy shit" Luca said.

Nina came to us and said "Don't stare too much, we've got work to do."

I smiled and apologized, but I scouted the room a while longer in wonderment, it was amazing. The room was filled with sex noises and the moans echoed. We handed out drinks to some of the couples who were kissing each other and to others who were having full on sex on the couches. We refilled the lube, the condoms, wipes and more. It was so erotic watching all these beautiful couples going at it. It was hard to focus on our work while this was going on. Sofia told us that most of the time we should stay in the corner of the room to make sure that everyone has what they need. The couples seem to really like the orgy as they continued having sex everywhere. Nina and Sofia did not seem bothered at all due to their experience, but Luca and I were completely overwhelmed by the sight.

In one area, I saw Daniela riding a dark handsome man while Carlos was fucking that mans beautiful, dark-skinned wife from behind. It was a sight to behold. Daniela called me over for a drink and I obliged.

"Do you want to join in?" she asked me.

I unfortunately had to reject her offer as Isabela told me not to while I was working tonight. I looked over a bit further and saw Jacob with an Asian woman while Gaia was taking on two men simultaneously; one Asian and one Caucasian. There were people fucking from all ages and ethnicities and it was mesmerizing to see. Older people fucking younger people, couples fucking each others partner, sex was everywhere.

"Shit bro it's so hard not to join in" Luca said to me.

"I know right!?" said Sofia as she spectated the room while standing next to us.

A man came up to us and asked for some more condoms, we gave him a bowl and he went back to his wife. We stood there enjoying the moment before Nina told us to get back to work. People were starting to finish up and I noticed there was a lot of cum everywhere. Nina accidentally got some on her dress. Some people began leaving and the crowd became smaller. Sofia whispered to us, "look over there, that's Jacob and Gaia with the couple Timo hooked up with." I looked over and saw Daniela riding Jacob while Gaia was riding Carlos. They were all enjoying themselves.

"Holy shit that's hot, did you know I sucked his dick?" Sofia asked me.

I saw her in the act earlier, but I didn't want to tell them I was spying on them during the workshop, so I acted surprised.

Luca said, "what a lucky guy! First, he gets a blowjob from the most beautiful girl here and now a model is on top of him. I hope to be like him when I'm his age."

Sofia questioned, "most beautiful girl?" as she turned a bit red from the compliment.

Jacob and Carlos both finished inside there own partners as more people began to finish and leave. The place was almost empty and it smelled of sweat and sex. Isabela came in and asked Luca and I how our first orgy was.

We both looked at her and I said, "Just Wow."

"Ha-ha, that's what I thought too,'' she replied.

We waited for the last guests to leave and Isabela told us we are done for the night. The four of us walked back to the main building.

Luca blurted out, "fuck I'm so turned on right now" and honestly, I was too.

After watching all those couples going at it had really excited me.

"Do you guys want to hang out at my place for a while?" Sofia asked.

We all agreed and headed to her room.

"I have to get out of this suit," said Luca as he just casually started to strip down.

He sat there in his underwear as we evaluated the night. We all could tell that Luca was still very excited as he was sporting a massive tent in his underwear. I caught Nina peaking at it a few times. As we discussed the events of the evening, Sofia and Luca started to get a bit handsy once again. She rubbed his legs and we saw her hands tread near his boner a couple of times.

"You guys wouldn't mind if I take off this dress right, it's a bit tight?" asked Sofia.

Of course, Luca and I said no and Nina nodded her head. Sofia stood up and slowly pulled her dress off, revealing her lingerie underneath.

It was amazing as she was now in her black bra and panties. Now there were two people in their underwear. I could evidently see Sofia had wet spot on her underwear and was clearly horny. She continued touching Luca's legs, just like on the beach. Sofia then put her hand inside his underwear as we just sat there. I looked over at Nina who normally is not really comfortable with this but now she didn't seem to care. I had the feeling she actually was enjoying it a bit.

Sofia and Luca seemed to forget that we were there as their hand activities escalated and things got hot and heavy. Sofia looked at me with that devious smile of hers as she pulled down Luca's underwear and started to jerk him off. "Oh wow" Nina responded as she looked at his impressive boner. This was the first time she saw it and she didn't seem bothered by it.