Working at an swinger resort Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry guys we are just really worked up, if you feel uncomfortable you can leave," said Sofia.

I looked over to Nina who responded with, "I made some new rules with my boyfriend, I can watch but not participate."

I remembered, but I was surprised and honestly believed she was going to leave.

"Oh, in that case," Sofia said as she dropped down on her knees in front of Luca and took his dick in her mouth.

I saw Nina look over at me and smile. I felt a bit embarrassed for some reason and started to blush. I know Nina told me that she liked to watch but I've never actually seen her do it. I saw her eyes light up and her cheeks turn red as we were watching Sofia give Luca an amazing blowjob. Luca seemed to like us watching as he threw his head back in the chair and moaned in pleasure. It looked so sexy seeing Sofia on her knees in front of him and his dick disappearing inside her mouth. He threw his head back again as Sofia grabbed his dick and started jerking him off while she sucked him off. They moved to her bed as he lay down and she was between his knees.

Meanwhile Nina and I were looking from the side, this plus the orgy from earlier really got me going so I was really turned on. I have felt Sofia's mouth on me before so I know how good Luca was feeling right now. Luca and Sofia switched positions and he was now between her legs. I could tell he was a lot more experience than me as his tongue work seemed amazing. Nina looked over at me and smiled. We both couldn't look away from them as they were really getting into it. Luca was going faster and faster as Sofia's moaning became louder and louder. I could tell Nina was turned on by this. Luca grabbed a condom, from a box that was already half empty. I assumed that they've been doing this for a while now. He put the condom on and penetrated her pussy, she moaned loudly in pleasure. It was hot to watch them fuck. I began to play a bit with myself. Luca fucked Sofia in missionary for a while and than put her on all fours.

She has a nice big ass so this was super hot to see, when suddenly Luca looked at me and Nina: "Wanna join in?"

I saw Nina blush a bit as she rejected the offer by saying, "no sorry, I'll just watch."

I on the other hand was intrigued by his question.

Nina encouraged me saying, "Come on Timo, just go for it."

I stood up and walked towards Sofia who was getting fucked from behind. She told me to undress and lay in front of her.

I took off my suit and got into position, this was the first time showing my cock to Nina. I could see her looking at my cock as I laid down. She looked at me and winked, I felt so flattered that she was here watching me. I could see Luca fucking Sofia from behind as Sofia took my dick in her mouth. I started to enjoy myself, Luca was fucking her like crazy and Sofia was giving me an amazing blowjob. It was a weird experience fucking with friends like this, but I really enjoyed it. When I looked over at Nina I was surprised to see that she was playing with herself lightly over the dress. She caught me staring, turned red, and stopped.

Luca was really going at it, what a sight it was to have Sofia sucking my cock while Luca was pounding her amazing ass from behind. I couldn't help myself to not peak at Nina who was playing with herself again.

"Want to swap?" Luca asked me,

"Are you sure?" I questioned back.

"Sure, it will be fun" he said.

Sofia looked at me, smiled, and said, "I promise you it will be fun."

I stood up and switched position with Luca. He handed me a condom, I put it on, this time without help. I am thinking to myself, this will be the third time I'm having sex, and I've never done it without other people in the room, maybe there was something wrong with me. But I put the thoughts away as I looked down to see Sofia's great ass staring at me. I lined up my cock but before I could enter.

"Wait a sec" Sofia said as she stood up and walked towards one of the bags on the floor, she grabbed something and gave it to Nina.

"Don't worry I cleaned it after I used it" she said.

Sofia gave Nina her vibrator and resumed her position on all fours. She took Luca's dick in her mouth and waited for me to enter. I was a bit shocked by the whole situation, but I eagerly wanted to fuck her.

I aligned my dick with her pussy and started to push. She was very tight but her warm pussy hugged my cock. I started to thrust inside her slowly and she moaned loudly. I was enjoying it a lot but she told me to go faster. I increased my pace and began to fuck her harder, while she was bobbing on Luca's cock. I grab her ass a bit tighter and I fucked her harder and harder. It feels amazing to be inside her and she was enjoying every bit. She was screaming in pleasure, her moans echoed in the room, along with the slapping noises of our bodies. I didn't expect Nina to make use of the vibrator but she was holding it against her underwear underneath her dress. It's so hot to see Nina enjoying herself while watching us fuck. Sofia seemed to be really enjoying it as well as she was getting closer and closer.

I grabbed her hair and pushed her on Luca's dick a bit as I fucked her and it turned me on even more.

After some time, Sofia turned around and said "let me ride you."

I lay down on the bed as she sat on me in reverse cowgirl, giving me a great view of her amazing back. Luca stood up in front of her and put his dick back inside her mouth. I looked at Nina who was now letting out small moans, as I heard the vibration coming from the toy. We made eye contact for a brief second as we are both having a great time.

Sofia started to moan loudly as she came all over my dick. She slowed down a bit but after some coming down she went back to riding me again. Watching her ass bounce up and down on me felt amazing. She was fucking me so good. I put my hands on her ass again and started fucking her faster and faster. The feeling was sensational and I unloaded inside the condom. I told her that I came and she got of me. I walked to the bathroom to throw away the condom, and when I came back, Luca was fucking her face. Nina wasn't playing with herself anymore. It looked like she already came. Fuck! did I miss her orgasm? I heard choking sounds coming out of Sofia as Luca let out a big moan and came, he threw his head back and said, "Shit!" Sofia opened her mouth and took a big gulp. He sat down on the bed.

Sofia stood up and looked at me with a smile. "Wasn't that great? she asked me"

I was still processing what had happened.

"I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself too Nina, I always wanted to do this with you" Sofia said to her.

Nina seemed a bit embarrassed by the whole night but she smiled and said, "thanks for this, I didn't know I would like it so much."

We cleaned up. Nina and I got dressed.

"I'll text you later tonight," Nina said to Sofia.

This was an amazing experience and we all gave each other big hugs. Luca stayed in Sofia's room and I walked back to mine with Nina.

"Wow that was something," I said to her.

"Yeah that was crazy. I have to say, I really enjoyed myself, I hope you did too," Nina responded with a big smile.

"I did, I really did" I told her.

She added, "I can't wait to tell my boyfriend about this I hope he's still up."

We hugged goodbye and we retreated to our rooms. I slept like an angel and took a nice long shower in the morning. I was free for the day and decided to head into town for a bit. I've been here for about a week but I haven't left the resort at all. I asked the group if anyone wanted to join, but they all had work or something else planned so, I decided to go alone.

I explored the town, a typical Spanish town with many people. It felt really nice to walk around the streets. I went to the local market and explored the area. Ibiza is such a nice Island. I sat down next to a palm tree on a bench when I received a message from Nina:

"Hey Timo! Are you still in town? Olivia asked to join her and Manuel at the spa, but I don't want to third wheel, and Sofia is working. Are you down to join?"

I admit that I was enjoying a bit of time off alone and even after the workshop I still didn't like Olivia that much, but I wanted to help out Nina so I responded:

"Yes sounds fun, I'll be back at the resort in about an hour".

She replied: "Amazing we'll meet up in the lobby!"

------

I sat in the shuttle headed back to the resort, I stared out the window enjoying the view, and it was beautiful. I've been to Mallorca before but not Ibiza, and I now understand all the hype around it. I looked out to the sea and saw large yachts and expensive boats. I have always wondered what it would be like to own one or let alone be on one. I was thoroughly enjoying my time here and I did not want it to end.

I arrived at the resort, made my way to my room, changed into my swimwear, and walked to the lobby. I noticed Nina was talking to Julia at reception. She was leaning on the counter, chatting, and wearing a blue bikini. As she was leaning over, some guys began staring and checking her out, but she didn't seem to notice. I couldn't blame them because she looked great in her bikini. She has such a fit body! Nina had shared with me earlier that she played tennis and used go on runs regularly. As I approached the counter, I overheard them say:

''Yes, he's coming tomorrow and I'm so excited!''

''Stop it, I'm so jealous of you. I haven't seen my boyfriend in a month and I haven't had sex since!''

They saw me approaching and stopped the conversation.

I greeted both of them, and Nina asked, ''are you ready?

''Yes,'' I answered.

Nina turned to Julia to say, ''it's a shame you have to work Julia, but you have to join us sometime!''

Julia replied, ''I'm free this weekend so maybe my boyfriend and I can hang out with you guys!''

Nina jokingly added, ''Omg girl stop talking about your boyfriend.''

We said our goodbyes to Julia and waited for Manuel and Olivia in the lobby.

''Olivia didn't seem too happy that I brought you with us, did something happen that I didn't know?'' Nina asked.

''Nothing that I know of, she doesn't really seem to like me, and I don't get along with her. I really like Manuel though, he is such a nice dude.''

Nina smiled and added, ''is that still going on?

I thought you guys massaged each other naked during the workshop, how does that still not work out?''

I turned a bit red as I had forgotten she knew that. I replied, ''I did indeed rub her back and she was nice to me at the workshop, but still, I think it will never work out. I think she is a bit too stuck up.''

We continued our conversation but were quickly interrupted as Manuel and Olivia showed up.

''Did I hear my name?'' asked Olivia.

''Yes, I was talking about what a good friend you are'' Nina said quickly with a smile.

Olivia smiled and hugged Nina. Olivia was wearing a white bikini and I still couldn't get over how good she looked. Manuel is also a good-looking guy and I caught Nina checking out his abs a few times. I wished my body looked remotely anything like his. Manuel was wearing red swimming trunks. He gave Nina a hug and he gave me one of those 'hey dude, how's it going' type of high-fives. Olivia said a quick "hi" to me but no hug or handshake. No surprise there. I walked beside Manuel with Olivia and Nina in front of us. We began making our way towards the spa, while admiring the girls hips and ass sway side to side.

Manuel bumped my shoulder and gave me a wink saying, ''Nice view, right?'' I smiled back at him and nodded.

I've never been to the spa on the resort before but it was nice. The outside area had two pools, one warm and one cold, and another pool located inside. I was told this was the first year the spa was open as they only had the massage rooms before. Last year they built a whole new area and renovated the spa area. Additionally, there was a sauna and a massage room where Ava and Martin gave massages. I was told they give great massages and I should try to get one today. We went to the lockers and put our personal belongings inside, from there we headed towards the outside area, it was rather quiet at the spa. Most people were probably at the beach, at the pool, or at the market in town.

We sat outside on lounge chairs, the sun was shining, and it was nice to just relax.

''Do you guys want to check out the sauna?'' Manuel asked us.

''Sure, sounds great'' Nina responded.

Olivia and I also agreed, so we headed towards the sauna and there was a big sign at the entrance that read 'NO clothes allowed!' I should mention this was common in Europe. Most saunas were nude and mixed, and this being a swinger resort shouldn't surprise anyone.

We all looked at each other, ''I mean the three of us already saw each other naked'' Manuel said.

The three of us looked over at Nina. Nina turned a little red but said, ''Sure why not.''

Olivia looked at her and asked, ''Is your boyfriend okay with this?''

Nina told her about the new rules they've made, ''looking and being looked at is allowed, just no participation.''

The rule sounded familiar to a Dutch saying we used to joke about in Belgium, 'Kijken kijken niet kopen' or 'Look look, don't buy.'

''Sounds good to me'' Olivia said.

We returned to our lockers and began removing our clothes. I was honestly excited to see Olivia nude again and this was the first time I was seeing Nina nude, so I was doubly excited. I noticed Manuel peeking at us as we changed. I looked over at Nina who was now completely nude and looked stunning. I've already seen her breasts but never the whole thing. She was tall with perky boobs. I was basically drooling at the sight of them. She was incredibly slender, super fit, has a great ass, with legs and hips that compliment them. I looked over at Olivia, nude, and just as sexy from what I remember from the workshop: an hourglass figure, voluptuous boobs, and a firm round ass. Everyone put their stuff away in the lockers and we walked into the sauna. The sauna was relaxing, warm, and smelled of eucalyptus. The girls sat down on some benches and we took the one across from them. I'm aware it's inappropriate to stare at people in a sauna, let alone get an erection. However, here, at the resort, with my beautiful friends (and Olivia), I stared. With the girls sitting opposite of Manuel and I, it was nearly impossible not to look. I saw Manuel checking out Nina's body a few times as I'm certain he hadn't seen her nude before.

The heat made me sweat all over and I overheard Olivia and Nina chat about people at the resort. During their conversation, I caught them looking over at my boner many, many times. Eventually my body and my mind relaxed and naturally, my erection subsided. We held conversations about many topics and discussed movies and music. Olivia shared her experience about the exchange program she attended in Paris. She portrayed a posh girl vibe, so maybe that's the reason she didn't take a liking to me.

"I'm getting a bit too hot guys, wanna hit the cold pool outside?'' Nina asked us.

''Yes, sounds great'' I responded as my body remained drenched in my own sweat.

We walked outside and Nina jumped straight into the cold pool.

She screamed, ''ahhhh, what the fuck!''

The three of us chuckled, but slowly joined her. We swam around for some time to cool off. While swimming, we noticed an older Asian couple, sitting on recliners at one end of the pool. They were both completely naked. The man looked around his early 50's and the woman maybe her mid to late 40's. They looked great! The Asian woman was small but sported a nice curvy body, while the man was a bit bigger but leaned more on the skinny side of the spectrum.

I saw him checking out Olivia and Nina while his wife occasionally glanced at Manuel. We exited the pool and went into one of the hot-tubs. We sat down and relaxed for a while. It was glorious seeing Olivia's and Nina's boobs sticking out above the water. Olivia tapped on Nina's shoulder and the two looked at the Asian man. To our own interest, Manuel and I looked over, only to see that the Asian man was sporting a full-blown erection, which his wife began stroking.

"It's your fault for being so hot, you probably turned him on too much," Manuel jokingly said to Nina and Olivia.

Olivia gave him a cold stare but Nina let out a small giggle.

After a while they stood up, approached us, and the Asian man asked, "can my wife and I join you guys" with an accent.

"Sure, come on in" Manuel responded.

Nina and Olivia were a little reluctant but they agreed, as did I. They sat between us and the girls and introduced themselves as Chan and Hua. They were from Hong Kong and this was the first time visiting the resort. Chan told us that he has a business through which he had met the owner of the resort. They were invited out to visit and that's how they ended up here.

They were pleasant and we had some fun conversations. I could tell Chan was having a difficult time NOT looking at the girls' chests. His wife didn't seem bothered by it. She was relaxing, looking around the spa, and taking in everything. She looked great for her age, has a nice body with big boobs. Hua seemed interested in Manuel. We continued chatting and during our conversation, I saw her hand playing with her husband's cock underwater. We all saw it but nobody said anything.

Chan looked at Manuel and asked, "Can I ask you a strange question?"

Manuel responded, "sure I guess," with a curious look on his face.

"We are new to this and my wife has never been with another person before. Would it be okay if she gave you a blowjob? She likes you and it's one of my fantasies to see my wife doing that."

We were all taken aback by this question, especially Manuel.

"Uhhhh..." was all he said as he looked over at Olivia for confirmation.

Olivia blushed a bit and said, "it's okay with me" and nodded.

I was surprised. I know Gaia had given him a blowjob at the workshop but I thought that they had a closed relationship. Maybe they were willing to open it up a bit?

Manuel said with a big smile, "okay, sure, I would be honored" to Chan and Hua.

Hua looked at her husband one more time for confirmation, she gave him a kiss, and moved in between Manuel's legs, as Manuel sat up on the side of the hottub. She got hold of his cock, gave it a few strokes, and watched it get harder. Hua glanced back at Chan who just smiled and gave her a thumbs up. She was enjoying the situation she found herself in, with a young Spanish man. As soon as she saw the thumbs up, she took Manuel's impressive cock inside her mouth and started sucking.

"Oh wow," her husband said.

I looked over at the girls and they were just as intrigued as I was. Olivia seemed to enjoy watching her boyfriend get head from a married woman. Nina loves watching people so she enjoyed the show. But the person who was enjoying himself the most was Chan.

Hua was giving Manuel an enthusiastic, sloppy blowjob. Manuel grabbed her head a bit tighter and pushed her mouth further onto his dick. The sounds of his dick going in and out of her mouth, the little breaths that escaped her mouth as she gagged, and the visual strands of saliva coating his cock and balls was erotic to watch. His moans and grunting sounds were also pretty exciting to hear.

"Is she good?" Olivia asked Manuel with a devious smile.

Manuel responded with, "fuck, she is great" and continued moaning.

Hua took his dick out of her mouth and started to jerk it. Her saliva was dripping out from her mouth, his cock was coated, and the sight of everyone present made this so much hotter.

Chan sat up on the side of the hot tub and asked if he could masturbate while watching his wife. We had no problem. He was clearly turned on and his dick was standing straight up. It wasn't the biggest, just below average. He started to stroke himself slowly while watching his wife suck off Manuel. Hua seemed to be getting really into the blowjob as she began moaning loudly.