Working Class Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,324 Followers

"Mum?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Are you in love with me?"

"I've always been in love with you, baby. I'm your mother. The first moment I held you in my arms, I fell in love with you. I've seen you grow into a such a wonderful young man. Life hasn't been easy for any of us, but you've never complained. You've always done your best with the card's life deal you. I've only loved you even more since you lost your father. Now, if you mean am I in love with you as a woman sees a man, wanting to be intimate, share herself and her life with that man, then yes, I'm in love with you that way too."

I didn't reply until I pulled into the small car park where she worked. Pulling on the handbrake, I turned towards her, looking up and down the dress she wore. Mum always looked spectacular. "There's one thing I know I already want to do."

"Name it, baby."

"I want to move into your room and share your bed going forward."

Her face lit up. "That's what I wanted to hear."

"Anything else, we'll take our time. It's a big step. I've had sex, Mum, but... You know, it's you..."

"Because I'm your mother?"

"Not just that, but I love you more than anyone and it's going to mean so much more at the same time. I know it won't be perfect, but I want our first time to be special."

Leaning over to kiss me, her soft fingers caressed my cheek. "Every time we're together will be special, baby," she whispered, "Because you're my man from now on."

Being distracted at work that day amused my co-workers, most assuming I had a hangover from heading out the previous night. When I told them I had girl troubles, that just led to even more jokes at my expense. Men don't particularly talk about their feelings a lot of the time, so I had to be careful when admitting I knew an older woman who was interested in me, and though I wanted her in return, there would be ramification to the relationship. When I told them there was a near sixteen-year age gap between us, they understood what I meant.

As soon as we arrived home that night, after I'd cleaned up, I started moving my things into what would now be our bedroom. Mum had already cleared space for my things in the wardrobe. I'd keep a few things in my old bedroom, but she insisted it would be our bedroom to share so I should make my presence known in the room, and I'd definitely do so in our bed.

Being a Friday night, and both of us in a good mood, we enjoyed fish and chips for dinner, stopping at a bottle shop beforehand to purchase a bottle of wine for her, and a six pack of cider for myself. We both loved the footy, so we sat back and watch the end of the first game before she snuggled into me as we watched all of the second game. Her hand rested on my chest, my arm wrapped around her, eventually covering us in a blanket as it wasn't a particularly warm evening.

"I should take you on a date or two first," I finally stated.

"Really?"

"Of course. If you're going to be my girlfriend in addition to my mother. It shouldn't just be about sex, Mum."

"Girlfriend?" she whispered.

"Well, if that's the way our relationship is heading, you'll be my girlfriend, and though it'll never be legal, if we remain together, one day I'll put a pair of rings on your finger, and you'll be both my mother and wife."

"I'd love to call my son my husband."

"Guess moving into our own little house will help. Introduce ourselves to the neighbours as a couple."

She moved quickly to straddle my lap, neither of us hesitating as we made out like a pair of horny teenagers. She was wearing her pyjamas to keep warm, feeling her rub herself against my obvious erection. Running my hands down her back, I ran my hands back underneath her top, realising she wasn't wearing a bra. She smiled despite my tongue being in her mouth at the time.

"Not wearing panties either," she whispered.

"You're a little tease, mother," I whispered back.

The game was over, so I flicked off the television and easily picked her up, her arms and legs wrapping around me as I carried her into our bedroom. Placing her down, I pulled off her top as my shirt ended up on the ground, her fingers immediately caressing my chest, before she eagerly pulled down my tracksuit bottoms, my erection popping out.

"Wow," she whispered, "My little boy isn't so little any longer."

"Always wondered..."

"Mark, you are much bigger than your father. Bless him, he loved me, and I loved him, but he was nowhere near as big as you are. Your cock is going to feel wonderful in my tight little pussy when we make love the first time."

She leaned back, lifting her arse as I helped take off her pyjama bottoms. Shuffling back slightly, she spread her legs a little so I could get my first look at her pussy. Her scent seemed to fill the air, something that made my cock throb with excitement, as I gazed down at her. She kept a patch of trimmed hair but otherwise it was neat, and there no missing how it glistened with excitement.

Joining her on the bed, her eyes didn't leave mine as I leaned down to kiss her. "Bet you want to fuck me right now, don't you?" she asked.

I enjoyed the side to my mother, a real tease. "I'd fuck you into a coma," I growled back, before I kissed her softly, "But you're my mother and not some girl at school who just wanted some dick. You're the one I love more than anything."

"Oh baby," she whispered, kissing me softly, "Let's get under the blankets and snuggle."

Being naked in bed with my mother for the first time seemed to be rather quick, but as I'd already thought, it almost seemed a natural progression of our relationship. She'd simply waited until I turned eighteen to explain her feelings for me, while I'd always been close and loved her more than anyone. The idea of turning our relationship intimate certainly didn't bother me. I'd heard more than one rumour at school about sons and daughters enjoying relationships with a parent, or brothers and sisters spending all their free time fucking.

I'd often thought more than one of my cousins had been attractive, and that sort of relationship would have been entirely legal in our country. It's just something most people avoid due to the social pressures of participating in such a relationship.

Spooning back against me, she gasped when my erection pressing against her, my fingers caressing her body before I finally moved them up to feel up one of her breasts. She moaned softly as I gently played with one of her nipples. "That's it, baby," she whispered, "My body is yours."

Turning her head to kiss me, she lifted her leg to rest over mine, running my hand back over her flat stomach towards the hair above her pussy. She whimpered as I teased her, feeling the heat from her pussy as I ran my fingers down both her thighs instead. "Just going to tease you, Mum," I whispered, "But I'd love to pleasure you all day, every day."

"It's okay, baby," she moaned softly, "Just feeling your hands on my body is such a turn on."

"Play with yourself, Mummy. Play with your little pussy for your little boy."

She giggled as her hand quickly ended up between her legs. Pulling back the blanket, I moved back enough that she could lie on her back, her legs spread, one resting over my legs, her left foot flat on the bed, her eyes closed as her fingers started to manipulate her pussy. I'd seen a little porn before, but nothing was sexier than watching my own mother masturbate.

"Oh baby," she whimpered, "Just having you next to me doing this..."

"You're so fucking hot, Mum."

"Masturbate too, baby. Stroke that big cock of yours."

"Got lube?"

Mum giggled as she leaned over, opening the drawer next to the bed. She handed me a bottle and blushed. "I have toys to use, and sometimes, I like them up my butt," she admitted.

Sitting up on my knees, I rested between Mum's legs as I watched two fingers disappear inside her pussy. Mum kept her eyes on me as I started to stroke my cock. I learned very quickly that my mother had a filthy mouth on her when she was horny. She told me about how good I looked, how big my dick was, how much she wanted to suck it, how much she wanted me to eat her pussy, how much she wanted to feel my cock inside her, how she'd give all three holes she had for me to use...

Little wonder, considering I'd woken up horny having had her in my bed the previous night, I came all over her within a few minutes. Mum squealed as I covered her body and breasts in quite a few thick streaks of cum. When she used a finger to clean one up and sucked her finger clean, I couldn't help groaning at the sight.

"Cum for me, Mummy," I whispered, leaning down over her, cock now dangling, as I kissed her softly "Cum for your man."

She whimpered more than once, now working her pussy with both hands, fingers in her pussy, the other hand working her clit. I could tell she was holding back her orgasm, her eyes gazing into mine, almost unblinking. I kept kissing her every couple of seconds, whispering how hot she was and how much I loved her. A couple of tears started to leak from her eyes before the orgasm tore through her body. Without thinking, I lifted her hand, sliding the fingers that had been inside her pussy into my mouth, moaning as I tasted her for the first time.

We were both a little worn out after that, offering my hand as we definitely needed a shower after that. She loved soaping up my body and I had her giggling as I returned the favour. Once we'd washed each other down, I cuddled her tight to my body again. After drying off, we returned to bed, Mum snuggling into my chest as I stroked her back.

"Are you still going out tomorrow night?"

"Yeah, a few mates want to take me out for a drink or two."

"Okay, no fooling around tomorrow night. I want my first time with my son to be when he's sober."

"Yes, Mum."

"Good boy."

Waking in the morning on my back with Mum cuddling into my side, I chuckled when she was clearly awake, her hand slowly moving down my body until she ran her fingers over my erect cock. Giving my balls a gentle stroke at the same time, she realised I was awake and giggled to herself before I turned to kiss her.

Getting out of bed, she put on her robe as I slid into a pair of tracksuit pants, Mum offering to cook breakfast. Knowing she was naked under the robe was a turn-on, eventually standing up from my chair at the table, standing behind her as she cooked some bacon and eggs for breakfast. Undoing the robe, she leaned back as my hands ran up to eventually cup her breasts.

"I love you, baby," she whispered.

Turning her around, I lowered the temperature of everything cooking as I lifted her up onto the table, throwing off her robe as I kissed her. Wrapping her legs around me, her hands went into my tracksuit bottoms, her small hands caressing my cock as I kissed down her neck, making her moan softly, before I leaned back, cupping her cheek with my hand.

"Horny?" she asked.

"Totally. You're too fucking hot, Mum, and now that I can knowingly give into my desires."

"How long, baby?"

"Honestly? I wanted to step up and replace Dad immediately, but it wouldn't have been right."

"We have the rest of our lives now. And I should get back to cooking our breakfast."

Sitting down for breakfast a few minutes later, her small foot ran up my leg until it rested in my crotch, her toes playing with my cock. She tried looking entirely innocent as we talked about nothing of any particular importance. After cleaning up the kitchen, we sat together on the lounge, Mum sitting beside me for all of five minutes before she straddled my lap, her robe ending up on the floor again.

"I'm not the only one who is horny, it seems," I stated.

"I haven't had sex in two years, honey. Yes, I have toys, but it's nothing like having a virile young man, with a big, thick cock, who is going to flood my pussy with all of his cum. And I know he's going to wear me out every single night we're together. I'll never say no to him. When I'm having those certain days of the month, there's always my mouth and arse to use." She paused before asking, "When did you last have sex?"

The question made me blush as I hadn't been on that long of a dry spell myself. "Um..."

"It's okay, baby. You're a young man. How many girls?"

"Are you sure you want to know? I only ask because was Dad..."

"Yes, he's the only man I've ever been with."

"Five."

"Really?" she asked, noticing her eyebrows rise in surprise, before she smiled, "Well, you are very handsome but also a very sweet young man at the same time. Were they all virgins?"

"Three of them were. My first time was with my girlfriend at the time, who was also a virgin."

"At least you'll know what to do when we make love."

"One thing I learned to love was eating pussy. Can't wait to do it for you, Mum."

She blushed and I wondered why. "Your father, bless him... He didn't do that very often."

"I'll do it every time, Mum. I'll want to make you cum all the time."

"And I'll happily suck your cock. I just... I'm thirty-three, nearly thirty-four, but I only ever blew your father, so I have no idea if I'm good or not."

"Mum, just seeing you on your knees before me will get me all hot and bothered."

She couldn't remain straddling my lap, and I could feel how hot her pussy was even with my tracksuit bottoms on, and there was no missing the scent of her hot pussy filling the air. She eventually got up and changed for the day, returning in a pair of figure-hugging jeans and a blouse, though her feet remained bare, her nails painted a glorious red.

We did nothing the entire day except the occasional chore, though we stopped often for a kiss and a cuddle. Mum seemed to love my arms, running her fingers up and down them constantly, while I couldn't get enough of her entire body. More than once, she ended up in my lap as we made out. It seemed neither of us found it strange, that I was making out with my mother, she was making out with her son.

Getting ready later, I didn't particularly dress up, the usual shirt, jeans, shoes combination. Mum smiled as I walked out of the bathroom, standing up to give me the once over.

"Very handsome," she stated, "But I expect you home with me tonight, honey."

"Mum, there isn't a woman on the planet I'd rather be in bed with tonight than you."

Her lower lip started to tremble as she crashed into my chest, hugging me tightly. "I love you so much, baby," she whispered, "Just come home safe tonight."

"I will, Mum. I promise."

One of my best friends picked me up a few minutes later, driving us to a nearby train station before we caught a fast train into the city. A dozen of us ended up gathering together, half friends from school, the other half guys from work, strolling about the city as we stopped the occasional pub. It was a fun night out but part of me missed having my mother with me. My friends from school knew who she was, I'd never introduced her as my mother to the guys at work.

Returning home not long after midnight, I barely had a buzz going as I walked into the bedroom, Mum reading a book, only the lamp next to her side of the bed providing any illumination. She smiled at me before pulling back the covers to unveil her nude body.

"Hey, baby," she whispered, "I missed you tonight."

As I stripped off, I asked, "Have you been naughty tonight, Mummy?"

I'd already learned she liked me calling her that. Made what we were on the verge of doing even kinkier. "No toys, only my fingers, but I have enjoyed a couple of orgasms."

Once I was naked, I joined her in bed. "Why no toys?" I asked, pulling to my body, not kissing her but our faces were incredibly close.

"The only cock inside this pussy from now on will be my son's." Leaning back, she turned off the lamp before snuggling back into me. "Have a nice night?"

"I did, but I found myself missing you. Shame my friends know who you are. I'd love to introduce you as my girlfriend to people."

"Here in this apartment, I'll be more than just your girlfriend. I'm your mother, your future wife, and I'll be your lover. I'll do anything you want, baby. You're mine as much as I am yours."

Mum turned over and scooted back to spoon against me again. Holding her in my arms, I felt her shuffle a couple of times to get comfortable. Feeling my erection against her, she reached back and gave me a few strokes, eventually asking if I needed to get off. Telling her that would be nice, she had me lay back, turning the lamp back on, as she kneeled between my legs.

Her hands were rather small so she was soon using both as she stroked me off. I wasn't expecting anything more than that, so when she leaned down to run her tongue along my shaft, I groaned loudly. "Baby, when we're being intimate, do you want to call me 'Mum' or my first name?"

"You'll always be 'Mum' unless we're in company, if people don't know about our relationship."

She smiled, licking up and down my shaft a few times. "Good, because I love hearing you call me that when we're fooling around."

Feeling her soft lips wrap around my shaft made me groan again, her green eyes constantly looking up as she slowly swallowed more of my cock. She couldn't take my entire length, using her hands to focus on the rest, but she took about half my length in her mouth eventually. I was so turned on, I didn't last too long, warning her I was getting close. She lifted her mouth for a moment, told me she loved me and therefore was going to swallow, before she resumed blowing me.

I felt that familiar tingle to warn me I was about to erupt. "Mum," I practically whimpered as I knew I was about to cum hard. I'd been blown before but nothing would match the sight and the feeling of my mother giving me so much pleasure.

Her eyes lit up when she felt that first spurt into her mouth, bobbing up and down faster as I fired more and more cum. I growled as I grabbed her hair, her eyes lighting even more at the fact I took control. "Swallow it, Mum," I groaned, "Swallow it all."

She swallowed every drop before finally lifting her mouth away to catch her breath, licking her lips seductively before she used her tongue to clean me up. Kissing up my chest, she rested her hot pussy on my cock, feeling how wet she was, as she leaned down to kiss me.

"No more tonight," she whispered, "I just wanted you to be able to sleep as I could sense you were horny."

"Thanks, Mum," I whispered back with a smile. Even now, she always worried about me.

Her fingers caressed my cheek again. "Even after we consummate this new relationship, you'll always be my little boy in many ways. I'll always be your mother first, as much as you'll be my son."

Relaxing on my chest, we both calmed down over the next few minutes before the light was switched off again, Mum snuggling into my side as I remained on my back. The next morning, I woke up first, leaving her to cocoon herself in the blankets, getting breakfast ready before I returned to wake her up. She turned over to look at me, leaning down to kiss her. It didn't take long to get what I called steamy, only breaking it to tell her breakfast was ready.

It was a simple breakfast, but I knew such simple gestures meant the world to her. I'd bought her flowers once a week, as I knew she liked to put a vase of them on the dining table or as decorations in the living room. I'd buy her cheap little knick-knacks when I was out just to give our little apartment some life, a sign that people did live there and were happy.

Once we'd finished eating, I poured her another coffee and walked her out to the lounge, sitting her down and flicking on the television, while I cleaned up the kitchen. Once was I done, I returned to sit next to her, Mum snuggling into me immediately.

"Was that thanks for the blowjob?" she wondered.

"No, it was a small sign to show how much I love and appreciate you."

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,324 Followers