Working Class Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum needed to do a little shopping. Most of the time, we stuck to discount or department stores, as although the quality might be lacking, Mum could still find nice clothes for her job. I happily went along with her, and I'm sure we made a strange pairing, me at nearly six-one while she was barely five-one. Holding her hand so publicly wasn't a problem, and even I noticed the way she looked up at me whenever we were talking to each other.

Stopping at a nearby food court, we enjoyed a quick lunch before she suggested remaining out doing something as it was a nice day. Driving us to a nearby park, I parked up the car and we strolled around hand in hand, talking about nothing really of consequence, just enjoying being out together. Wrapping my arm around her, she cuddled into my side.

Returning home, it was the usual Sunday evening relaxation before resuming work the next day. Mum was in a good mood, humming to herself as she made dinner. She'd worn another pair of tight jeans that showed off her perfect little arse and a tight black t-shirt that highlighted her generous bust. Watching her at the entrance to the kitchen, bouncing around on the toes of her bare feet, ponytail bobbing all over the place, I hadn't seen her that happy in years.

Coming up behind her, she turned and smiled as I wrapped my arms around her body. "Hey, baby," she whispered.

"Hey, beautiful," I whispered back. I kissed her for a couple of seconds before she turned around to kiss me properly. Her tongue was quickly in my mouth as I pressed her gently against the counter. Breaking the kiss, we grinned at each other.

"Dinner will be ready soon, if you don't distract me too often."

"What if I bent you over the table, pulled your jeans down, and buried my face in your pussy?"

The shudder that went through her body made me chuckle. "Baby, you're a tease," she whispered, kissing me softly, "But you can eat my pussy tonight if you want."

"I'll do it every night, Mum. You know that."

I left her alone to finish dinner. I couldn't even sit at the table, watching her move around was just mesmerising, and I'd have just sat there with a constant, uncomfortable erection. She eventually called me in so we could eat together as always. She kept looking at me with a sweet smile on her face, reaching across more than once to cup her cheek.

"I love how you look at me," she said softly.

"How do I look at you?"

"Like I'm the only woman in the world."

"You're the only woman in my heart."

That made her cry, getting off my chair and kneeling beside hers so I could hug her. Finishing dinner a little later, she immediately headed off to the bathroom for a shower. I kept myself occupied watching a little television, Mum walking out around half an hour later. I could smelt the scent of her bodywash and shampoo as she stood in front of me, dropping the robe she was wearing to unveil her naked body. Slowly taking it in, I noticed she'd groomed her pussy, now a landing strip.

"That's to guide you in. Want to come eat my pussy the rest of the night?"

Turning off the television, I locked up, turned off the lights, then picked her up and carried her to our room. Placing her down, she eagerly helped get me naked before we tumbled onto the bed together. On her back, I felt her legs spread as I rubbed the head of my cock against. She gasped and moaned as we continued to make out, feeling her fingers run up and down my arms and back.

Breaking the kiss, I moved down to give her breasts some attention. Her nipples looked almost achingly hard, more moans as I sucked, licked and nibbled on both of them, my hands caressing her body, moving down to her smooth thighs and moving one hand to gently brush over pussy, amazed at how hot and wet she already was.

"Pussy, baby," she whimpered, "Please eat my pussy. It needs the attention of my lover, my son."

Kissing down her body, amazed at how soft it appeared but there was some tone, I eventually made it down so I could inhale her delectable scent. I'd loved going down on all my previous lovers, but there was something special about going down on my own mother. Her scent alone had my cock feeling like steel as I spread her legs further.

I'd tasted her off her fingers but there was something else about burying my tongue into her pussy, getting my first real taste of her. I think we both groaned as I started to really eat her out, using techniques I'd used on other women, but most of what I did was based on what I'd read, aware different women liked different things.

Her pussy was beautiful, though. Like one of those you'd see online. And she was incredibly sensitive. No matter where I placed my tongue, it earned a moan or gasp of appreciation. And she constantly watched what I was doing, gazing up into her green eyes as I slowly brought her to the boil.

Once her clit was prominent, an average sized little nubbin just begging for my attention, I took a few seconds to figure out how she liked that pleasured. Within a couple of minutes, her first orgasm hit. Smiling to myself, I relented enough that it still felt pleasurable, Mum practically babbling to herself, though when she started to sob, I was ready to stop.

"Don't stop, baby," she whimpered, "Please don't stop. I'm only crying because it's so good and it's you."

"I love you, Mum," I whispered.

"I love youuuuuu.... Oh my god, Mark!"

I might have slid two fingers inside her to find her special spot. Linking that with my continuous attention on her clit, and it was a case of how much my mother could handle before she asked me to stop. The walls of her pussy squeezed my fingers like a vice when her next orgasm hit, again relenting on her clit as I all my previous lovers had been incredibly sensitive after an orgasm.

Taking my fingers out, I then teased her little rosebud, Mum lifting her head and smiling as I moved my tongue down to give that some attention. "Oh baby, that's very naughty, but I'm glad I showered," she cooed.

But she loved it, and though she didn't orgasm, it was enough that when I did move back to her pussy and her clit again, the next orgasm barely took a minute or so. Fingers back into her pussy, I got them nice and slick with her juices before I slowly slid a finger into her arse. She almost went off like a rocket, begging me to keep going on both her clit and arse. Sliding a second finger in her arse, she shuddered as I was now relentless on her clit at the same time, leaving her beyond babbling as one orgasm flowed into the other now.

I only stopped when it was obvious that she couldn't take anymore. Removing my fingers, I left a trail of soft kisses up her body until I relaxed on my side next to her. Eventually opening her eyes, she turned and cuddled into me, having another little cry. "I love you so much," she cried, hugging me tightly.

Although she'd had a shower, I took her into the bathroom for another one as we were both a little sweaty. I'd worn her out as she could barely stand up, a dreamy smile on her face the entire time, her gaze one of complete love and devotion whenever her eyes met mine.

Back in bed, she cuddled into me and fell asleep almost immediately.

That first week as lovers passed like a dream. Given that we already had a close and loving relationship, becoming intimate lovers only brought us closer still. I now lived for my mother and wanted to make her as happy as she made me. She was constantly smiling while the guys at work noticed I was even more cheerful than normal. I'd always been a positive minded person, never letting personal circumstances get me down.

On Thursday night, I told Mum I was taking her out for dinner for our first real date.

"Can you afford it?" she asked.

"You know I can, Mum. I got a pay-rise once I became permanent. But there's something else I can tell you. My boss knows that although we're comfortable, if we were to look at renting a townhouse, if I were to go work at an authorised mechanic at a dealership, I'd likely get a bump in pay plus other benefits. My boss suggested the other thing I should do is focus on my qualifications. The apprenticeship was a good start but there are many other things I can study."

"Baby... Do you think we could ever afford a place of our own?"

"Have you looked into it, Mum?"

"Your father and I gave up looking a decade ago. We never earned enough together to even begin saving for a deposit, and the repayments on a mortgage were always too much."

"The price of houses in Sydney right now, Mum..." I sighed and trailed off. Taking her hand, I added, "What we can maybe afford is renting a nice townhouse, like you said. But no matter what we do, things will still be tight. But the older I get, the more experience I have, it'll mean more opportunities. I'm never going to be anything but blue-collar, a working-class man, but if I do the right training, I can still make good money for both of us."

She snuggled with me on the couch a little later, kissing my cheek. "You're taking care of your mother now, aren't you? I mean really stepping up, proving how much you love and want to take care of me."

"You're my girl now." Turning towards her, I ran my hand down her side to eventually rest on her stomach. "And maybe there's another reason to keep working hard in the future..."

"You mean..."

"I know you wanted more children, Mum. Would you like one or more with me?" She couldn't reply, tears running down her cheeks, as she leaned in to kiss and hug me. "That's something to think about for later, at least."

"I want a baby," she whispered into my ear, "I want more than one with you, honey. You'll make a wonderful father."

"As long as you're the mother."

"Better get a lot of practice in. Could you handle me being pregnant?"

"You'll be just as beautiful six months pregnant as you are today."

Picking up Mum from work on Friday, she was almost walking on air at the thought of me taking her out on a date. Arriving home, we showered separately before getting dressed in separate rooms. I dressed slightly differently, trousers instead of jeans, though the usual button-down shirt and leather shoes to complete the ensemble.

Mum walked out of her bedroom and left me breathless. The sort of little black dress men dream about on their partner. Bare shoulders and I knew she wasn't wearing a bra. The hem ended mid-thigh, she was wearing thigh-highs (I knew she had plenty as I also did the laundry) and a pair of heels that added a few inches to her height. Her red hair flowed over her shoulders along with a little faint make-up.

She looked absolutely stunning.

Grabbing her handbag, I offered my hand as I led her outside to the waiting taxi. She asked where we were going, letting her know it was just a little restaurant nearby that I knew served excellent food. I knew my mother loved Italian food more than anything, and there was a small place, run by Italians, that served the most authentic Italian food this side of Leichhardt (it's a suburb in Sydney with a large population of Italian extraction.)

The meal went down a hit, splitting an entrée before enjoying our own main meals, then sharing a tiramisu as dessert. Mum enjoyed a glass or two of wine, I sipped at a couple of bottles of Italian beer. After dinner, we walked down the road towards a pub. I would have preferred a bar, but most of them were simply too expensive to spend a couple of hours in. But the pub was lively, thankful no-one there knew who we were, so we could snuggle together in a booth.

Neither of us wanted to be out too late, so after a couple of drinks, even getting up for a dance to a coupler of slower songs, we left the pub and returned home. As soon as I'd locked the door behind us, Mum was all over me, fingers working the buttons of my shirt before moving down to help undo my jeans. I undid the zipper of her dress, that falling to pool around her feet, leaving her in just her panties, suspenders, thigh-highs and heels.

Making out as we stumbled into our bedroom, I was down to my underwear by then, Mum helping those off before moving onto the bed. I practically ripped off her panties before I spread her legs and buried my face, Mum already dripping wet and eager for me to eat her out.

"Yes, baby!" she cried out, "Eat Mummy's pussy!"

"I love your pussy," I murmured, "Going to spend the rest of our lives ensuring I do this at least once a day."

"God, baby, you're so good at this," she whimpered, knowing she was already close to orgasm, and once I slid a couple of fingers inside her, that was it. She went off like a firecracker. Asking me to stop, I sat back as she leapt on me, feigning that she was stronger, so I ended up on my back, Mum eager to kiss me.

"I taste good," she giggled, "I used to suck on my toys after they'd been inside me."

"Could you put on a show for me one day?"

"I'll do anything for you, baby. Now, I'm going to spin around and take your big cock in my mouth, and I want you to keep eating my pussy, and maybe you could even give my bum a treat."

I groaned as I felt her soft lips and warm mouth on my cock, quite the distraction for a few seconds as her enthusiasm to get me off was infectious. Hearing her slurp, drool and practically gag on my cock was exciting, but I finally managed to focus on her pussy return. She stopped sucking me as she needed to moan herself, begging me to make her cum, before her lips were wrapped around my shaft again.

As turned on as I was, I managed to hold back my orgasm so I could focus on hers. Mum was soon moaning loudly around my cock then made her squeal as I moved up to her arse. She was quickly grinding back against me before I moved back to her pussy. She enjoyed an orgasm first before she spun around so she was between my legs again, head bobbing up and down on my cock.

"Mum," I moaned softly, her green eyes gazing up my body until they were looking into mine again. Running my fingers through her hair, eyes lighting up as she managed to smile despite her mouth being full of cock. "I'm close..."

She pulled away just enough to tell me to fill her mouth as she would swallow again. Pulling her up to kiss me, she whimpered into my mouth as I sat up, hugging each other tightly. "You're making love to me afterwards," she whispered, "And we're not leaving the apartment until Monday morning otherwise."

"Sounds good to me."

Resuming her blowjob, I was quickly ready to blast away again, one last warning before I felt her lips tighten around my shaft, her tongue driving me wild, before I finally erupted. Mum noisily gulped down my cum, much to my amusement, eventually sitting back after cleaning my cock, licking her lips and giggling to herself.

Lying down next to me, I had to just gaze down at her perfect little body. Those wonderful breasts. The little landing strip leading towards her pussy, her short but lovely legs. Her vibrant hair and gorgeous eyes. Those lips which were just made for kissing. I must have been looking at her in silence for a while as she started to blush.

I needed to lick that pussy again, kissing down her body, before I reached that point between her legs that I knew I'd savour for the rest of my life. She giggled as I very slowly licked her up and down before I buried my tongue. Turned on as she was, I teased her, moving away from her pussy to kiss up and down each thigh, before moving back to her pussy, making her moan and almost squeal as I gave her clit more attention.

Sliding two fingers inside her, I found her special spot and with the stimulation of her clit, I helped her to another couple of orgasms before she was asking if not begging for my cock. "Make love to me, baby," she pleaded, "Please make love to your mummy."

Kissing up her body, she spread her legs even further, wriggling underneath me, as I placed the head of my cock against her. Leaning down to kiss her, she ran her fingers up to my back, her gaze only on my face. "I love you, Mum," I whispered as I slowly sank my cock inside her.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed as she felt ever so tight around my cock.

"Fuck," I grunted, stopping every few seconds as I knew she needed to adjust to my cock.

Took a couple of minutes but I eventually found myself buried entirely inside my mother's pussy. Our eyes met and we grinned at each other as I gently started to thrust. Her fingers dug into my back as we made out, keeping my thrusts nice and slow. Despite everything we'd done up to this point, there was still that small part of my mind still comprehending that I was making love with my mother, that my cock was currently buried inside her pussy.

Kissing her again, I felt her shuffle before she lifted her legs back, gripping underneath her knees. I felt my cock slide even deeper inside with the slightly different angle. Playing with one of her breasts at the same time, she smiled, whispering that I was obsessed with her breasts again.

"Your entire body, Mum," I moaned softly.

Thrusting a little faster, I knew I was going to last a while. Mum was busy moaning herself, breathing fast, releasing her legs as she needed to hold my back again, fingers digging in a little harder. I moved my arms to hold her legs back.

"Fuck me, baby," she cried softly, "Fuck your mummy!"

"Going to fuck mummy every day from now on," I replied, "You're mine, Mum. We belong to each other."

"Yes, baby!" she moaned, "I'll never say no to you. I'm already addicted to your cock."

"As much as I'm addicted to your pussy, Mum."

Her legs soon ended up even high, her little feet resting by my head, as I was now pumping her harder and faster. She was begging for it, almost crying out for me to cum and fill her up. With her small body almost folded up underneath me, I did worry about hurting her. She assured me it felt wonderful, but she was desperate to feel me cum inside her.

Releasing her legs, she wrapped them around my body, feeling her cross her ankles and locking herself in place. I was pounding her by now, bodies glistening in sweat, moaning and grunting in unison, mouths searching for each other as my orgasm approached. To my surprise, she enjoyed an orgasm first, figuring it was how I was moving that set her off. Her tight pussy squeezed my cock even more, Mum begging me to keep going and finally cum inside her.

I gave her no warning, just burying my cock as I exploded inside her. She whimpered and cried softly as I growled, a few last thrusts as I filled her pussy to the brim. When I was finally empty, I left my cock buried in her pussy as we kissed softly for a couple of minutes.

"I forgot how wonderful it felt when a man came inside me," she whispered, "But it means so much more when it's my son finishing inside me."

Pulling out, I was still rather hard though needed a little time to recover. Lying on my back, Mum cuddled into my side, her fingers caressing my still rather bare chest. Snuggling into me, she kissed up my neck to my ear before kissing over my cheek before I finally turned my head so she could meet my mouth. Her tongue quickly slid into my mouth as she moved to straddle my lap, feeling my cum dripping out of her.

Rubbing her pussy along my cock, I was already hard but I was quickly ready to fuck her again. Running my hands down her back towards her arse, she lifted herself up, grabbing the base of my cock and sliding down it until I was inside her again.

Resting her hands on my chest, she gazed into my eyes as she started to move up and down or grinding on my cock. I understood the grinding, as it stimulated her clit, and if she moved up and down in the right way, my cock would touch all the good places inside her. I loved it when a lover rode my cock, my hands running all over my mother's body before I leaned up to kiss her.

"Ride my cock, Mummy," I whispered.

"My god, I can't believe how great this feels," she replied, unable to stop smiling.