Working Class Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ride me for as long as you want. I won't cum again anytime soon."

Mum took that to heart, riding me nice and slow for ages. It gave me time to suckle at her breasts again, her fingers caressing the back of my head as I did. She made a comment, almost starting to weep as she admitted to feeling even closer to me now than when she used to nurse me. Lying back, Mum had her hands back on my chest as she started to ride me faster, really grinding her clit against me. She enjoyed her first orgasm, her face lighting up once she'd stopped moaning, eyes lighting up as she wasn't done with me yet.

"Fuck," she moaned, leaning down to kiss me, "Good thing I'm still a young mother so I can enjoy my son's cock for much longer."

Making her squeal, I slapped both her butt cheeks before I grabbed them and started to meet her movements. Her eyes lit up as she begged me to fuck her again. She enjoyed a couple more orgasms before I needed to move, rolling her over before I pulled back and put her on her knees, slapping each cheek again as she looked back, moaning as I slid inside her again.

"Fuck me, baby!" she cried out, "Fuck your mother's pussy until you cum again!"

I didn't last long as her riding me had done the job. I think we were both feeling it by then anyway. When I did finally cum inside her, I waited until I had nothing left to give her before I pulled out and collapsed onto my back, Mum resting her head on my upper chest, both of us breathing heavily as it had been quite the workout.

Somehow, we managed to drag ourselves into the bathroom to clean up. Although Mum managed to get me hard, I had to wave the white flag. Mum was relieved, sagging into me as we were drying off. Giggling as I picked her up and carried her back to bed, she spooned back against me, my arms holding her tight back against me.

"I love you, baby," she said softly.

"Love you, Mum."

Waking up the next morning, we were now more lovers than mother and son. In addition to constantly kissing and cuddling, we couldn't keep our hands off each other. Whenever I was hard, Mum was ready for me. We made love around the house all weekend, christening each and every room. Mum loved going down on me as much as I loved going down on her. I couldn't get enough of her pussy, happily eating her out to one orgasm after the other. But it was the sex that we both thoroughly enjoyed. We kept things simple, but at lunchtime on Sunday, I was sitting back relaxing as Mum appeared in front of me, bending over and spreading her cheeks, showing the base of a small butt-plug, and it was obvious she'd lubed herself up.

On her hands and knees in front of me, I slid my cock inside her pussy first as I played with the plug, loving the moans she made. Pulling out the plug, she was more than ready for my cock, sliding out of her pussy and pressing against her tight arsehole.

"Slowly, baby," she whispered, "I never did this with your father."

That brought me to a temporary halt. "Really?"

Glancing back, she smiled. "Baby... I think this was always going to happen, us being together like this. I loved you far too much my entire life. I'm not sure what would have happened with your father..."

Slowly burying my cock, I kissed up her back to her neck before kissing her cheek. Giving Mum time to get used to my cock in her arse, she moaned a few times as I slowly picked up the pace. Despite the fact I'd cum so frequently since Friday night, I could already feel another orgasm boiling away. What surprised me was Mum asking for it to be a little faster, noticing her shoulder moving, so I knew she was playing with herself at the same time.

"Fuck... Mum..." I moaned, leaning forward further, almost mounting her.

"Fuck me, baby. Fucking mummy's arse."

"I love you so much, Mum."

"I know, baby. You're my whole world. Always have been. And now you own me completely, getting the one thing no other man was ever going to have."

Fucking my mother in the arse was so wicked, I was never going to last long. Add to that how tight and warm her arse was, and little wonder I buried my cock with a groan, blasting away inside her. Mum enjoyed an orgasm within a few seconds of mine. I'm sure the anal helped but I knew she had two fingers in her pussy and was fondling her clit at the same time.

Pulling out and lying down, Mum quickly stroked me back to life and rode me, cock buried in her arse, though she leaned back in a way I could finger her pussy at the same time. She was soon enjoying one orgasm after the other, smiling as she knew I wasn't going to cum anytime soon. "Want to do something else naughty?" she managed to ask.

"Sure."

"Cum on my face."

I think Mum was crossing off everything she could think of that weekend. She rode me until I warned her I was close again, leaping off my cock ono the floor, sitting on her knees, her eyes gazing up at me with the unconditional love I'd seen my entire life. Gently grabbing the back of her head, I stroked myself off, warning her I was about to cum so she could close her eyes.

She squealed when the first spurt of cum landed on her face, coating her face with a few thick streaks. She made to take my cock in her mouth before I pulled back, reminding her it had just been up her butt. Putting it that way made her giggle, asking her to wait as I disappeared to get a warm washcloth. Joining her on the floor, I gently wiped her face clean, her eyes opening to no doubt see me smiling down at her.

"Guess we should shower."

"I was clean inside and out, Mark. But thank you for caring about me still." She paused before leaning forward, "I'll suck you off anytime after it's been in my pussy though. I love the taste of us together."

"You're going to be the death of me, Mum!"

"I've repressed myself for two years, baby. I will be prim and proper outside of wherever we are living. In these four walls, I will be whoever you want me to be."

That evening, we snuggled in bed together after making some very gentle love, enjoying a lone orgasm each. On my back as usual, Mum cuddling into my side, her hand doing its usual thing of caressing me, I think we sighed in unison. I knew this was the right thing for both of us. Mum needed me in more ways than one, and I simply didn't want to leave her. I'd always loved my mother, always would, and now that we were intimate, I knew this would be my life going forward.

But it was also time to make some changes. Mum was happy in her job, and made a decent wage, so it was time for me to start looking into making some changes. I started talking to dealerships about becoming an authorised mechanic. The reply was most would prefer me to have at least a couple more years of experience, but they offered training programs as there was more to learn due to the fact vehicles were becoming ever more reliant on technology.

Being eighteen at the time, I figured I'd have to wait until I was at least twenty, perhaps twenty-one, before any of them would take me seriously. Sitting down with Mum one evening a couple of weeks later, I explained what I'd been doing. I'd started looking at our budget per fortnight, which is when we were paid, figuring how much we paid in rent, bills, groceries, fuel for the car, and other incidentals. We made enough to pay all those and have a little spare, barely enough to build a proper nest egg of savings, but we did have enough that we could treat ourselves to a night out or at least purchase simple things like clothes occasionally.

Taking her hand, I added for emphasis, "Based on all this, Mum, if we can find a townhouse or something where our rent won't be too different, we can afford to have a baby. If we want until I get a job at a dealership, the increase in my wage will mean we can definitely afford a baby. That will mean waiting a couple of years until we start trying."

Mum needed to wipe her cheeks but nodded as she hugged me. "You really want one too?"

"I'd love to make more than one baby with you, Mum."

It didn't take long for Mum and I to act like a loving couple while out in public. I probably looked like her toy boy, while no doubt many thought I was with her as she was a complete and utter MILF. Calling her by her first name of Lauren did take some getting used to, but in private, she'd always be Mum. I introduced her as my girlfriend whenever I was invited to a barbecue by colleagues at work. Having to be careful around old school friends did suck, but now that most of them were at university and moving on with their lives, they were already starting to disappear from my life anyway. It was sad but a way of life. My focus was on my mother and our relationship.

Though life was still a struggle at times, I always made sure to take Mum out for a date at least once a fortnight, usually after I was paid. Nothing extravagant, but we did enjoy heading out to various little restaurants in the area, trying a new place most of the time. I still bought her flowers at least once a week, her face lighting up every time she'd get in the car to see a new bouquet waiting for her.

By the time I was nineteen, Mum and I were now more of a couple than anything else. Still called her 'Mum' when at home, but we were now ensuring I called her Lauren whenever we were out and about. Her colleagues at work only knew me as her boyfriend, not her son. We had to be careful around her friends, but even they seemed to realise how close we were. No-one would think we were having sex, but it was obvious neither of us was interested in other relationships.

We continued to keep an eye on the rental market, seeing some lovely places come up for rent every so often. Some were affordable, others were outside our price range. We didn't want to move too far from where we were, as commuting in Sydney is usually a pain in the arse, but once we started our own family, we wanted to live in a nice enough neighbourhood, get to know the people around us, surround ourselves with other young families so our children would have friends close by when growing up.

Our sex life was fantastic. We made love nearly every night. Mum loved waking me up in the morning with a blowjob, which sometimes turned into a sixty-nine, or after I'd cum, she'd end up on her back and I'd eat her out before and after breakfast. Anything that came to mind for the bedroom, we'd normally try out. She found enjoyment in anal sex, so it was something we did occasionally. She wanted to try being tied up and cuffed. She loved being blindfolded and teased for hours.

It was a week after my twentieth birthday, lying back in bed, that she asked, "Honey, would you like to try for a baby soon?"

Smiling at her, I told her I was in negotiations with a dealership to become an authorised mechanic. I'd touched base with them every three or so months. They offered the best training program, and the wage I'd receive once I was done beat anything else available. "We should look into finding another place to rent first. I have an interview lined up in a month's time. Once I have my first wage slip, we'll start looking."

Our relationship was still a secret from our entire family, simply feeling unsure if they would ever understand. But once Mum was pregnant, we knew we'd have to tell everyone the truth. She wasn't off the pill yet, but we were fucking like mad once we agreed to start trying. She was insatiable and I simply couldn't get enough of her. My love for her was overwhelming at times.

The interview was a success, and once I had a contract signed, and I knew what I'd be getting paid each fortnight, I sat down with her, and we agreed to start looking for another place to live. We did approach a couple of banks about possibly getting a mortgage, but we learned very quickly that we simply couldn't afford the repayments, even with our two wages combined. Adding bills and everything else, and we'd be losing money every month.

That meant only renting as an option, just like millions of other Australians who simply can't afford to buy their own homes. Thankfully, after a couple of months, we looked at this gorgeous three-bedroom townhouse only fifteen minutes away from where we currently lived. One of those new suburbs that's popped up in Sydney in the past couple of decades, the house barely a decade old. There was a primary school close by, a new shopping centre a short distance away, and while the commute would be longer, the rental price was something we simply couldn't turn down.

Posing as a couple, it was easy to get the rental agreement in place, signing an initial twelve-month contract. The family and a few friends helped us on moving day, hiring a small truck to move all our worldly possessions. Took the whole weekend to sort our new home out, everyone pitching in to at least give it a semblance of order. I couldn't take time off from my new job just yet, so Mum took a week off from her job to get the house finished up.

We christened each room of the house that first weekend in our new home, fucking my mother senseless from Friday night to Monday morning. When she woke up on Monday morning, she cuddled into me, playfully slapping my shoulder, complaining her pussy and arse were feeling very tender.

"I didn't hear you saying no to anything, Mum," I retorted.

"Like I can say no to you, baby. I can't get enough of your big cock, filling my pussy and arse all the time. Wait until we're trying for a baby."

"When do you want to start?"

Mum raised her eyes as her lower lip trembled. "You mean that?" she whispered.

"We're in our new home, Mum. Got a new job. For the first time I can remember, we're going to be comfortable. Your place offers decent maternity cover. We won't be lost for having some help looking after our children when you return to work as we both know your mother will help us out."

"I'll go off the pill when my last batch is finished." She cuddled into me again before asking, "Are you definitely sure?"

"I'm putting a baby in you, Mum, and we're going to be wonderful parents together."

She had a little cry on my shoulder, whispering that I was going to be an excellent father to our children.

The first night we tried, when she knew she was fertile, she'd disappeared for a shower and then our bedroom. I was studying in the dining room, as I was completing more certifications regarding my job. I'd never been book smart, but studying something that interested me, and that I understood, certainly helped. Engrossed in my work, I only lifted my head when Mum cleared her throat.

She was wearing a sheer white negligee, able to see her nipples clearly through the thin fabric. Her panties barely covered her pussy, with garter, suspenders and thigh highs, small white heels on her feet.

"Going for the virginal look, Mum?" I asked, her giggle like a dagger as she saw the humour.

"My little boy is going to put a baby in me tonight. If not tonight, then at least sometime very soon. Want to join me in bed, honey?"

Standing up, she looked up at me as I stood before her, scooping her up in my arms and carrying her to our bedroom. She wanted nothing else except a little foreplay before I was naked and had my cock buried inside her. We made love all night. The passion was overwhelming, the idea I was going to impregnate my own mother and that she'd carry our child. Her limbs remained wrapped around me almost constantly, her pussy squeezing and almost sucking the cum out of my balls into her womb. She completely and utterly drained me, not only that night, but for the next few nights, using every trick she'd read about to get herself pregnant.

It didn't happen that first night, or even that first week of trying, but when she was pregnant, I'd done my own reading to know the signs that she was. She remembered being pregnant with me, smiling as she asked me to drive her to the chemist to get a pregnancy test. I stayed with her at home in the bathroom when she peed on the stick, waiting until it told us what we already knew.

Mum was pregnant with our child.

Next came telling the family, though we waited until couple of months until she was just starting to show, when we knew keeping it a secret wouldn't last much longer. We organised a barbecue for the family, not inviting anyone else who might have known we were mother and son, agreeing to hold a second celebration at a later date to let our friends know.

We waited until everyone had eaten and was relaxing around the table when Mum cleared her throat. "I have something to tell you all," she said, taking my hand my support, "I'm pregnant."

Though there was surprise, there was plenty of heartfelt congratulations until her brother, my uncle, asked, "Who's the father? Anyone we know?"

"I'm the father," I replied evenly. There was more than one gasp of surprise and shock. I added quickly, "Is anyone really surprised that Lauren and I are now so close? Fact is, I've always loved my mother more than anyone else, and once I stepped up to be her partner in many ways, the bond we already shared was always going to turn intimate. Fact is, there is no-one else on this planet I love more than my mother. Now we've created life and we're going to start a family. For the first time I can remember, we're living comfortably. I know this will a shock, maybe even difficult to understand, but we're in love and we're hoping that you will eventually support this union."

"It's incest," my uncle stated. To my surprise, he didn't appear angry, or full of hate. He was just pointing out a fact, "Are you sure about this?"

"We know that it's incest. It was the first thing we talked about," Mum replied, "But no-one around here knows us as anything except a loving couple. We've slowly cut out friends who knew who we were. We now have friends who only know Mark and me as a younger man and older woman who found love with each other." She looked at her parents. "I know this probably upsets you..."

"It doesn't," my grandmother replied, surprised at how she smiled at us, "You two have only had each other for so long now. Yes, it's a shock to hear my daughter and my grandson are intimate, but the fact you are now having a baby tells me how committed to each other you are."

"Give us time to get used to it," my grandfather added, "But we haven't been blind to how you two act around each other."

We both looked my aunt and uncle, Mum's sister and brother. My aunt got up and hugged her sister tightly, before she hugged me, whispering that she loved me and that I should take good care of my mother. My uncle finally stood up and offered his hand, repeating the same words, but he knew how much I loved her, and that I'd never hurt her. My grandparents got up to hug Mum, and that's when she cried. I joined the hug, my grandparents wishing us all the happiness.

That's when I pulled out my own surprise, disappearing inside and returning with a small box. Falling to one knee, I knew we'd never legally marry, so in front of our family that afternoon, I slid a ring onto her finger to signify that, in our eyes at least, she would be my wife going forward. I had a simple band so she could slide a ring on my finger too.

"You're my mother, my lover, and now you're my wife," I whispered, holding her hand in mine, watching as more tears streaked down her cheeks, "I love you wholeheartedly and will spend the rest of my life making you as happy as you make me."

I kissed her deeply in front of the family, both of us smiling when we heard the warm applause.

*****

Epilogue

Cuddling into my side as we sat on the couch, I signed contentedly as her hand did its usual thing of caressing my chest. Mum was now fifty years old, her birthday having passed a couple of months ago. She was still as beautiful in my eyes today as she was fifteen or twenty years ago. She was still madly in love with me. We were incredibly happy together, the sort of couple that rarely argued about anything.