Working for my sister in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Lou, I had no idea. Why didn't you leave her?"

"I thought about it many times. I still do. But I am petrified of being alone. And who would want me? Big, fat and ugly. My guess is I would die within a year or two. I don't think I could do it. So I stay."

She hugged me closer. "I have never told anyone this. No one. All my friends tell me everything, but no one wants to hear my issues. You're the first and I don't know why I am telling you. I guess I feel very close to you."

I rolled onto my back and she came with me. Her head on my chest and arms up on either side of my head.

"Oh Lou. We will talk more in the morning. You just made me cum so hard, I need to sleep. I am so sorry. I can't stay awake any longer. Stay close to me."

I pulled the sheets up tighter and hugged her close and closed my eyes. Sleep came quickly.

I woke up on my side. Ellsie was there, eyes open looking at me. We were nose to nose. I raised my eyebrows and made a face and got her giggling.

"Good morning beautiful." I said

"Good morning. Can I have a hug?"

"No" I said "as I have to pee" And then rolled out of bed and went into the bathroom and did my business. I also brushed my teeth again. Then returned to the bed and went nose to nose with her again.

She said "Your nose is cold now, I need to warm it up." She snuggled up and pushed me onto my back and put a bandage wrapped hand on my nose.

I reached down to pull her up and noticed the t-shirt was gone and she was nude. "Oh god" I said as I realized I was getting hard again and no way to hide it. I had my hands under her butt and pulled her higher up on me until she was looking down at me.

"I need to apologize for last night. I just couldn't control myself when you were in close. God, you felt so good, still feel so good."

"Lou, you made me feel amazing last night. I give you permission to touch me anywhere you want at any time. I want to feel that way again, with you. I want to make you feel good too."

I didn't know what to say. Here I was feeling like I violated her and she was telling me to do it again. My hard on stayed hard. I was very horny and figured I would be during the duration of my stay.

My belly growled and Ellsie said "What was that?"

"I'm hungry." She laughed and said it sounded like a wild animal growling. She then bent down and kissed me on the lips. Then pulled back and kissed me again sending her tongue in to dance with mine. She pulled back a little "You brushed your teeth...for me? No one has ever done that for me." As she bent her head down and kissed me again and pulled up.

"I must apologize again. I haven't kissed anyone in many, many years like that. I feel like a virgin."

"Lou, what is wrong with my sister? I don't understand why she would treat you this way? She's such a fool." As she leaned in for another kiss and started wiggling herself on my hard on. She couldn't get up on her bandaged and sore knees, so she just swayed left and right. She knew I was rock hard.

My stomach growled again and I gently pushed her off me and rolled off the bed. I helped her sit up in bed and said "Stay there, I'll make some breakfast and bring it in." And walked out of the room.

I made some bagels, eggs, potatoes and some tea and brought it in to her. I then brought the same in and also ate in bed. I also made sure she took another pain pill and decided to just do nothing with her today so I could be sure she wouldn't get hurt being a little loopy from the meds.

After cleaning up, I sat beside her on the bed. She gave my shoulder a push with her shoulder which I returned. Then there was a big crash of lightning outside and the power went out. We both jumped and she gave a little yelp.

"Do you want to slide down and we'll snuggle some more?"

"Yes, can you spoon me again? I love feeling you so close."

I helped her down and onto her side and snuggled in next to her. With a full belly, and the sound of the rain and storm outside, I fell right to sleep.

Waking a few hours later, I was still on my side and Ellsie was on her back. One of my arms was across her belly. I slid it up and started at the bottom of one of her sexy boobs. I massaged one side and then the other and on top and finally across her hardened nipple.

I leaned over and took that nipple into my mouth and licked and sucked it and then did the same for the other one. Then I felt her bandaged hands on my head pulling me closer and I noticed she was wiggling again.

I concentrated on sucking in the nipple and licking it and she started making the "mmmm, mmmm" noises again. I then did a light nibble on the nipple and her body came off the bed for a few seconds and then came back down.

Figuring I did something real good, I repeated on her other boob and she repeated lifting her body and slammed back to the bed. I pulled my head up to look at her and she was breathing hard and sweating and had this glazed look in her eyes.

I bent down and gave her a soft kiss, then another and another. Once she recovered, she stuck her tongue in my mouth and started massaging my tongue. Then sucked my tongue deeper into her mouth.

It was my turn to be breathing hard as I pulled away and then returned for some more. I was now seriously horny and hard as a rock. But I wanted to make her feel really good and kept up with paying attention to her body for now.

I pulled back and she mouthed "Wow" at me. I just smiled.

She then said "I'm hungry. Can we get up for lunch? Can you find my t-shirt please?"

I said "I still haven't seen you without clothes. How about if you stay nude?"

"Only if you do too." I found her t-shirt and let her put it on with some help.

Into the kitchen we went. With my help we pulled bread, peanut butter and jelly out of the fridge and made sandwiches and ate them right at the counter.

She was looking through the kitchen window and I was behind her with my hands wrapped around her. I just didn't want to let go. She felt so right.

I was horny as usual and slid my right hand under her long t-shirt and started up those beautiful legs. I slid my hand along her pussy, which was still damp from the little orgasms earlier.

I slid my fingers over and heard "mmmm, oh god" from her. I smiled behind her. I pushed a little between her lips and rubbed up and down and she opened her legs a bit more. I didn't need any prompting and started rubbing her nub a bit and she leaned back into me while her bandaged hands held onto the counter as best they could.

Up and down, around the nub, up and down. She was breathing heavy now. I went to her side and slid two fingers inside her and stated pumping and also leaned in and started kissing her. It didn't take long and she came with a loud "Oh god, ahhhh I'm cumming" and fell against me.

I kissed and licked her neck and continued to stroke her nub. I wanted to get her off again and it didn't take much as she came again and this time turned and wrapped her arms around my neck. She was breathing heavily.

I lifted her and carried her to the couch, so she was sitting on the edge of it and kneeled down. I pulled her butt towards the edge, grabbed her feet and brought them up to vertical and onto my shoulders. I started licking up her slit. Sticky and gooey. Licking more and she wiggled around and I sucked in her clit and that did it and she came again. I repeated again and she was jumping and squirming all over the place. Starting to cry, asking me to stop. Which I did.

But I grabbed her legs and pulled her to the arm rest of the couch and then grabber her hips and pulled her butt up onto the armrest. I let go for a moment to drop my shorts and stuck my rock hard member right up to the hilt in her.

"Fuck me, fuck me" she started yelling. I knew there was no way I would last very long. I started pumping into her like a crazed person. Slamming in as far as I could go. She was slick with her own juices and pretty tight too. Slam, push wiggle and "I'm cumming."

My 60 year old body pushed in as far as I could go and came. I stayed in as long as I could. It felt so good as I fit very well. I wiggled around and Ellsie giggled.

I pulled out and felt I needed a shower. Ellsie did too, but I will help her with that later due to her injuries.

I gave her a wet kiss with my face still damp from her cum. Her face was flushed and she was breathing heavily. I grabbed a blanket and covered her up.

I looked at her and said "You taste good. I'll need more of that soon."

I then leaned over a bit and sucked her ear lobe into my mouth and again said "The things I can do to you. I'm going to go take a shower, you rest and later I will help get you cleaned up. Close your eyes and rest for now."

I went and showered and put on another pair of mesh shorts and a t-shirt. Made the bed and straightened up a little bit. I was hoping I didn't break her. It had been a long time since I had my ways with a woman and I may have gone overboard a bit with Ellsie.

I went into the other room and bent down and brushed the hair from her face. She turned her head and looked at me. I couldn't resist and bent down and gave her a peck on the lips and backed away. She smiled up at me, looking at me with those beautiful eyed.

"I have an idea how we can shower you, without getting your bandages wet. Or remove them and carefully clean you up. You need a shower. I just took mine. Are you ready to get up?"

She just looked at me smiling. Not saying anything.

"Ellsie, are you ok? Did I break you?"

"I feel like I have never had sex in my whole life. I've cum more in the last 2 days than in my whole life. I can only imagine what living with you might be like." She said. "I need to clean up. I am a sweaty mess from my head to my toes. Not to mention the stickiness down there. Can you help me up and help me to bathe? Let's take the bandages off."

I helped her up and into the bathroom. The t-shirt she was wearing went into the clothes hamper. She sat on the toilet and I gently unwrapped both hands and both knees and looked at her wounds. All were healing nicely and quickly too.

I looked in the cabinets under the sink and found a wash cloth and helped her into the shower, once I had the water temp good.

I started up top and once her hair was wet lathered up her hair with the shampoo and then had her rinse her hair off. Then I added some liquid soap to the wash cloth and washed her neck, arms and back. Being very careful with her hands. Then washed those perfect breasts. I was getting hard again.

I told her "Stay put a minute" and took off my clothes. "I'm coming into the shower with you." As I stepped into the shower behind her. I spun her around and washed her boobs again and gave her nipple a little squeeze. She just looked at me smiling.

I rinsed off her upper body and then washed her pussy gently and her tush. Then down her legs being super careful around both knees to her feet. I took the head of the shower and sprayed her butt and pussy, opening everything to get it clean. Then a gently spray to get her legs.

I had her hold the bar and lift her foot and washed her feet and rinse those off too. She turned and looked at me and reached down and felt my hard on and smiled. "I did this to you?" She said.

"I don't see anyone else here Ells." "You just had sex and are hard again already?" she said

I said "I had gone without for so long, I want to do as much as I can before I lose it again."

The water started getting cooler and I stepped out as did she. I toweled her body off, being gentle where I had to and then rubbed her hair and head. While my hands were up there, I pulled her in for a soft, sensual kiss. She was warm and so fucking sexy. Hair wrapped in the towel and nothing on the rest of her body.

She reached down and held my still hard member and looked up at me with a smile.

"Let's get your wounds re-wrapped. Sit down on the toilet seat and I'll get the bandages." I went and got the bandages, made sure she was dry. I also put my shirt and shorts back on and returned to the bathroom.

I did her hands first and then kneeled on the floor and re-wrapped both knees. Of course, there was that beautiful pussy looking at me and me at it. Ellsie must have figured out I was going to lean in and lick it when she put her hands on my head and pushed me back and said "It needs a little rest Lou."

I licked my lips and pouted. I stood up and gently pulled her up "Lou, why are you wearing clothes?"

"Well, I don't have the sexy body you have and felt very self conscious and put my clothes back on."

"That's not an acceptable answer for me." She then reached into my shorts and pulled me out dropping the shorts to the floor. Then, with me in hand, she pulled me into the bedroom. She positioned me in front of her and she sat down.

Holding my hard member between her bandaged hands, she bent down and gave a lick. Then another lick. "Oh, that feels good." I said as she took another lick.

She then sucked the head into her mouth, flicking her tongue all around the head. Then she sucked more of me into her mouth. "Oh god, I'm not going to last long" I said and she started bobbing on me. Then she slid out everything except the head and licked the sensitive underside. "Oh, mmmm, I'm cumming." And grabbed her head and stuck myself further inside that warm and we mouth.

She kept sucking and licking until I was dry and clean and sucked more and pulled away with a pop. I was ready for a nap. "I need a little nap. Will you join me?"

"Only if you lose the shirt Lou."

"You don't mind my big fat belly?"

"Lou, you're an amazing lover and I love the way you are. Now come over here and snuggle with me please."

I climbed in next to her, brought the sheet over us, pulled her tight and fell asleep.

I woke up a little after 5 hungry. Ellsie was awake and watching me again. She smiled when she saw I was awake.

"Do you want to get dressed and go out for dinner tonight?"

"No, I don't want to put clothes on and I don't want you to either. Let's warm up some of that left over pizza, snuggle on the couch watching some tv and then go to bed."

"Tomorrow I should get working on your computer stuff." I said.

"Nope, we're going out for the day, just you and me. The heck with work, the house and everything. I want to go out and walk around somewhere and have you at my side. I want you holding my hand."

"That sounds nice. For now, let's eat."

Into the kitchen we went. I was feeling extremely self conscious and she saw my discomfort and kept coming over to me as I was prepping dinner and hugging me.

"What did my sister say that has you this way?"

"She constantly talks about how disgusting fat people are. I've told her that I am one and she says that her comment doesn't include me. But how can it not?"

We ate in silence after my last comment but kept looking at each other and smiling. Her leg reached out and leaned against mine. It was warm and soft.

After dinner we sat on the couch for a bit and watched TV. But we were both tired from the days antics and soon worked our way into bed.

I slid in and spooned up behind her. Left arm under her neck and up holding one wonderful boob. The right arm going over her belly and pulling her in closer. We were both as one. My nose was in her hair, which again smelled wonderful.

"Good night Ellsie" "Good night Lou. Mmmm, this is so nice." As she wrapped her hands over mine.

We both slept through the whole night and woke up to a sunny day. Me on my side again with Ellsie nose to nose with me watching me. "Good morning lover." She said. I blushed.

"Let's get up, have a quick breakfast and get out of here. Let's go to Mystic Sea Aquarium and walk around."

"Shower?"

"Nope, I'm clean still from last night as long as you don't attack me again." She said smiling.

I reached out and flicked a nipple.

"Hey, can you wait until later?"

"Ok, I guess so" I said. Pouting.

We dressed and ate a quick breakfast and hopped in the truck and off to the aquarium we went. It was a short drive down Route 95 and we were there. We paid and went in. I reached down and gently grabbed one of her bandaged hands and interlocked my fingers between hers.

She stopped me, face me and gave me a kiss. My heart was beating faster and I placed her other hand on my heart.

"You do that to me Ellsie."

We then turned and went to look at the beluga whale. Watching this white small whale was interesting and fun. Slowly we walked around the aquarium. When we got to the kids area where they were touching and feeling other water critters, Ellsie joined them and was all smiles. I stood behind her with my arms around her waist. She was careful to not get her bandages wet, but was still able to touch a few creatures.

We walked around holding hands, looking and learning and eventually decided to leave. We worked out way over to the Mystic shops and found a place to get a snack that would hold us a few hours until dinner.

We walked around the shops and stopped to look at the kites in the kite store. Since she lived by the beach a kite purchase was inevitable and we found one that looked like a bird and then bought some kite string to go with.

I felt like a 20 year old again. Holding hands, getting all goofy for the person I was with. It felt good and has been a long time since I had someone affectionate with me, especially in public like this.

I linked pinkies with her and she looked at me. Her eyes were positively glowing as was her smile. I felt the same way.

I asked her how hew knees felt "They feel ok." She said. "Let's stop at this bench and I want to unwrap each and make sure they are ok." I said. And did just that and thankfully walking around did not cause any new issues. I wrapped up both knees and we continued our day.

We left the shops and found a place for some fresh seafood. Choosing to sit next to each other instead of across from each other in the booth.

While waiting for dinner, I reached my hand into her lap and snaked it under her shorts. I gave a few swipes along her pussy which got wet very quickly.

"Stop. We're in a very public place Lou."

"You don't like how it feels?" As I pulled my hand up and licked my fingers.

"God Lou, you're making me so wet watching you do that. After dinner is over, let's find a beach and watch the sunset. Maybe I'll let you touch me."

I reached under the table and slid my fingers into her pussy this time. Watching her squirm was fun. She put her head on my shoulder and sighed.

"I'm sorry Ellsie, I just can't get enough of you."

"God, Lou, I'm cumming." As she bit my shoulder to stifle her cumming noise. And the food just arrived.

The young waitress took one look at where my hand was and what Ellsie was doing and asked "Was it a good one?" As she knew full well what just happened.

Ellsie said "Oh, god, yes. So good and filthy here in public. You have no idea how good he is."

I took my fingers out and licked them. I then put them back and rubber her pussy again and pulled them out.

"Would you like a taste?"

The waitress bent over like she was adjusting something on the far edge of the table and inserted my fingers into her mouth. This got me even harder. She sucked on my fingers and stood back up smiling.

The waitress was a looker and asked "Would you like a 3rd person to join you after I get off work?"

I said "Yes, but it's up to Ellsie."

"Yes, it's something I have never done and would like to try."

The waitress, whose name badge said Sam, short for Samantha, "Here is my name and phone number. I can come by right after work, would that be good?"

"What time would that be?" Both of us said at once.

"I get off at 9 pm."

"That will be perfect." I said. "Ellsie, write down your address for Sam." And she did. "Well see you later."