Working for my sister in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you both to get nude, sit on the edge of the couch, pull your legs into the air and show me your pussy's. Now."

They were both nude in seconds. I took off my clothes and was sporting a hard on. Starting with Sam, I plunged right in. She felt so good and was wet, just like I thought. I pounded into her until she came and then I slid over and did the same to Ellsie. When I was getting close, I pulled out and re-entered Sam and started thrusting hard and then pushed in deep and came. I stayed there until I shrunk.

Ellsie, to my surprise got up and bent down and licked Sam clean. "Fuck, that is so sexy and I was getting hard again.

Aligning behind Ellsie I entered her from behind and it just took a few thrusts and I was coming in her pussy. Sam then got up and licked me clean. I was tired and I think the girls were too.

"Hey, we never even talked about birth control with all our fun." Stated Sam.

"It's impossible for me to get you pregnant. I'm sterile. Before coming here, I haven't had sex in over 15 years." I said.

"No worries then for us" Sam said.

"Would you guys like to go out for dinner tonight and we can snuggle in bed before leaving tomorrow morning? But we need to shower first."

"Yes" They both responded. Into the bathroom we went and carefully unwrapped Ellsies bandages and Sam and I carefully bathed her.

Clean and dry we went to a local pizza place. The girls chatting about business plans. Me happily sitting between them and occasionally touching them under the table.

We went back and crawled into bed. All of us too tired for more sex. Happy to just cuddle and snuggle and sleep.

In the morning, after a quick breakfast, we said good by to Sam and watched her drive away. Ellsie locked up her house and gave me a big, long hug and said "Lou, I love you. I'm so glad this is not good bye and I get to spend more time with you." I hugged her back and gave her a kiss. I then walked around the car with her and opened the door and let her get in. I started the drive north.

This ends part 1.

Part 2 coming soon.