Working for my sister in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We gave her a very generous tip when we left.

On the way back to her house, she said "I'm not sure about this."

"We can text her to cancel."

"No, I'd like to try it and she is so pretty and sexy. I can't believe you made me come and she saw it and knew. You are a dirty old man."

"You bet I am. Around you, I think of all the things I can do to you all the time."

We got back to her house and walked down to the beach with 2 blankets. Laying one out we watched the sun set and the stars come out.

"Lou, how long have you felt unhappy with my sister?"

"Well, when the boys were home, I thought we wouldn't make it through getting them to college as we used to fight all the time. The boys were always playing us in the middle. Once they went college and left, I was hoping we would return to life as it was before the kids were around. But I was wrong."

"She doesn't want to be touched anywhere. Doesn't want sex. Doesn't want to touch me. We stay together and do other things together but there is no love and companionship. We're more like room mates. I feel and have felt, so lonely for so long, I figured I would die from loneliness. Just being with you these last few days has been amazing. I feel so good, so loved, so happy inside. But I don't know what will happen when I have to return home. Being with you will be like a happy dream."

"Lou, why is she this way?"

"When yo think about it, she has become your mother. Someone with no friends at all, except through my friends. Someone who is not affectionate, who can't even give hugs. Someone who doesn't care about people. Someone who finds criticism with everyone she knows. Deep down, I think she is very unhappy with her life choices, her profession, the amount of money she made and makes. And I live with her like this. Unhappy, lonely, unloved."

Ellsie, rolled over and half laid on me putting her head on my chest. "Lou, I've had a crush on you since I met you. I've been dreaming about you for years. I remember each and every hug and conversation with you. I tried staying away, hoping the feelings would go away. But they never did. None of my boy friends ever measured up to you. That's why I am still single. That's why we have had some amazing sex these last few days. My instincts were correct and I love you so deeply it's going to hurt so much when you return home." She hugged me tighter.

I was barely keeping it together from her comments "Ellsie, I so love you too, so very much." and wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to kiss her.

Just then a text came in from Sam. "I'm in your driveway, where are you guys?"

Ellsie typed in directions to walk down to the beach to where we were.

I looked around the beach and everyone else that we could see on the beach was either far away or gone. Sam then walked up and we had her join us, between us, on the blanket. She had on loose shorts and a t-shirt and had a small flashlight in one hand and a bag in the other.

"Well, hello there you two. You like nice and comfy all snuggled in there." Sam said as she approached us. She had a bag with her. "I brought some goodies to snack on. Some olive oil, seasoning, a bowl and some delicious bread."

"Oh yum" Both Ellsie and I said "We love dipping bread into the olive oil. Get yourself down here and share."

Ellsie and I looked at each other as all that we said both together.

Ellsie rolled away from me making a place between us for Sam.

Sam grunted as she lowered herself onto the blanket between Ellsie and myself.

I asked Sam "Why are you grunting? Are you ok?"

Sam said "I had a big party and was lifting some very large trays and other stuff and think I over did it. I'm sore right now."

"Hmmm." I was thinking. "Olive oil makes a nice massage oil. How much do you have?"

"I grabbed a full bottle as there were no partials available." Sam said.

"Hmmm, let's introduce ourselves further and then maybe I will give you a massage. How does that sound."

"It sounds delicious. I'll mix the dip, you guys talk first and I'll let you all eat too while we chat. But I definitely want that massage!"

Ellsie started "I'm Ellsie aka Eliza, only Lou calls me that. My siblings call me Ells. This is Lou, my brother in-law. I live at the address I gave you and Lou is down here to do some work, originally for a few days for me and do some kayaking. He lives up in Massachusetts about 90 minutes north of here."

"Lou arrived a few days ago and we went kayaking in the marsh. While taking the kayaks out and loading them on the racks, I fell and hurt my knees and palms, which is why I am bandaged up so much. Lou came to my rescue, cleaning the bloody wounds, bandaging me up, taking me to urgent care to be looked at and taking care of me personally since."

"We went from being pretty close in-laws to being lovers pretty quickly. Don't let his size or age fool you. He has a voracious appetite for sex. I've cum more times in the last few days than I have in my whole life. There's always been an attraction between us, but we have never done anything about it, until now."

"Maybe something would have happened between us while he was here. But me hurting myself seemed to have advanced that greatly and ironically, I am so glad."

"I've never been with another woman before, not even in college. But have always been curious. So tell us about yourself Sam."

"Well," said Sam "I grew up locally here near the beach. Went to college in Boston and have a degree in Marketing. But I really don't know what I want to do yet. So I am a waitress for the summer and will figure something out for a real job by the fall. But for now, I'm making ends meet and have time for fun and sun and the beach."

"In college I did some experimenting with other girls and had girl friends as well as boy friends and enjoyed both. It was fun and sensual. Right now, no boy friend. In fact no sex in months. But what I saw with you guys got me horny. Which is why I am here now."

"What's your story Lou?"

"Well, I work for myself, have for over 30 years in the IT business. I have two boys that are a little older than you. They both have mechanical engineering degrees and live in the mid-west. I've been married for over 30 years. But not very happily and since the start of Covid have realized I am extremely lonely when home with my wife. Ellsie and I were talking about why I haven't left her yet. But I am petrified of being alone. So lonely with her is better than alone with myself."

"Being with Ellsie these past few days have been amazing. I'll probably be here another few days to a week as I have not done the work I came down to do yet. We've been too busy touching each other that neither of us have been able to get any work completed. That's the quick version. Oh, and I have been with more than one woman a few times and it's a real treat. Especially watching them enjoy each other. But that was quite a few years ago."

"The bread and dip is delicious, thank you for bringing it. It's nearly gone." As I reached for the last piece as did Ellsie. But I let Ellsie have it, getting her to smile. There was just enough moonlight to be able to see the girls and not far beyond that without a flashlight. So no one on the beach would be able to see us until they were close.

I said "Sam, why don't you remove your top and shorts and face down on the blanket." She did just that. I got up on my knees. I poured some more olive oil into the bowl and placed it where it would not get knocked over.

I dipped our fingers into the olive oil and spread it around my hands and then re-dipped them and started kneading Sam above her ankles. I didn't want to do her feet figuring sand would get all over them. I gently pulled her legs apart a bit and noticed that her thong rode into her butt. The view from where I was, was exciting. Sam was quite the looker from all angles.

Ellsie was on her back watching me work on Sam. Sam had one of her hands on one of Ellsie's breasts and was touching it. It was very erotic watching that.

Slowly I worked my way up to her thighs. Pushing and pulling in multiple directions, working closer to her barely thong clad pussy. I hope she was as turned on as I was. Ellsie looked to be enjoying Sam's touching.

Further up her thighs I went until I gently brushed against her pussy and heard a "mmmm, so good" from Sam, as she wiggled her butt a bit.

Smiling, I started kneading her butt. There wasn't much there and it was pretty firm and felt nice in my hands. I dribbled some more olive oil onto her skin and pulled aside her thong and dribbled some into her butt crack.

I decided to pull the thong off and Sam lifted herself to allow that.

I grazed the butt hole causing Sam to push back and elicit another moan. I then pushed her pinkie into Sam's butt causing Sam to rise up on all 4's. Sam said "Mmm, so good, I never had anyone do that to me. Mmmmm." As she wiggled and pushed back.

I started finger fucking Sam's butt and Sam was loving it. I reached under her and grazed her pussy and ran my fingers along the sides of her pussy lips with my other hand.

I pulled my pinkie out and made long swipes along her pussy but not actually touching it. Sam had let go of Ellsie and was pushing back against my hands. Sam moved her head down onto her arms and was saying "Please fuck me now, please, please, please."

While I wanted to do that, I wanted to extend the pleasure and stuck two fingers into her pussy and started finger fucking her. Sam was pushing back against me at an increasing speed.

Finally she let out a "Grrrr, cumming, mmmm" with heavy breathes as she went limp and laid back onto the blanket. "Mmmm, that was so nice."

Sam said, between deep breathes "I have never, ever had a cum as hard as that. Who are you people? Where have you been my whole life?"

Ellsie leaned down and whispered something in Sam's ear. Sam looked at me. I was on my side smiling. Sam pushed me onto my back and gave me a big kiss. She then leaned over and gave Ellsie a big kiss and went back and forth a few times.

After a few of those kisses, I pushed her onto her back and stuck my fingers back into her and started finger fucking her again. Very quickly Sam was pushing against me and about when she looked like she was going to scream, Ellsie bent down and smothered her mouth with her lips, stifling the scream as she came again.

I brought my hand up and Ellsie leaned over and licked it clean with my help and then we kissed too.

I just noticed that a little breeze picked up and pulled the second blanket over the three of us. Sam reached under both of us on each side and pulled us close.

I was on my side and reached under the blanket and felt Sam's sexy boobs. Ellsie caught on and did the same, as best she could, with her bandaged hand. Her boobs welt wonderful and were petite handfuls, just like Ellsie's were.

Soon Sam was wiggling around again as I got closer to her nipple. I first bent over and gave Ellsie a kiss and whispered in her ear "Let's rub and twist her nipples and see what she does." I then kissed her again and went back to watching Sam.

I started rubbing my palm over her nipple and then a fingernail, causing a moan from her. I then grabbed her nipple between my fingers and gently squeezed and twisted. I think Ellsie was doing similar as Sam came off the blanket with another orgasm. She cam back down and was sweating heavily.

I made sure she was covered and stuck my head beneath the blanket and licked her breast and nipple, which was salty from her sweat.

"Guys, I'm jelly. I can't take much more of this. Can we just snuggle for a bit?"

"Sure" I said and "Soon we'll go back to Ellsie's house and have some more fun." I laid down and draped an arm over Sam to Ellsie. Ellsie was on her back with her hand on Sam's butt.

We laid there for another 40 minutes or so as the wind was picking up and we were getting cold. I got up, helped Ellsie up and Sam got up and put her clothes back on. I folded up the blankets, grabbed the girls and we walked to Ellsie's house. Sam's legs were a bit wobbly causing her to laugh out "I don't think my legs have ever been this wobbly. Please don't let go of me as I might fall over."

I held a little tighter to Ellsie's fingers behind Sams back as we walked back to to the house. I asked both girls " Could I could tie one of them down and have my way with you and the other person?" Sam was a bit nervous about this and Ellsie said "Do me, do me."

We got to Ellsies house and I ran back out to my truck and got some rope. We lit a few candles and had Ellsie undress and lie on her back. I found something to blindfold her with and Sam helped me tie her spread eagle on the bed. God she looked good.

Sam said "God Ellsie you look delicious. I should have volunteered."

I whispered to Sam, "Let's undress to t-shirt and underwear or in your case thong. Can I undress you please?"

Sam turned to me and nodded and I reached under her t-shirt and undid her bra and pulled down her shorts. I could still smell her excitement from earlier and leaned in and gave her thong covered pussy a kiss. Sam pushed my head in closer and I pulled the thong aside and gave a few licks. She was so wet.

"Mmmm" came out of Sams mouth. Ellsie "What are you guys doing? Is that Sam I smell? What about me?"

I stood up and gave Sam a small kiss and whispered in her ear "I want to lick you until you pass out." She pulled me in for a long, wet kiss "I can't wait and I am so fucking horny right now." Sam said.

I got out the olive oil again and poured some in 2 little bowls. Sam was working on Ellsies arms to her boobs and I was working on her legs up. We started with a massage, taking careful considerations around the bandages. Careful placed kisses added to the touch. As we got closer to Ellsies sexy zones, the kisses and licks and gentle touches became more intimiate.

Sam worked her way to Ellsie's boobs and was making circles around them and teasing them while ignoring the nipples. This was causing Ellsie to rock back and forth and start moaning and asking for some nipple play.

Sam bent down and kissed Ellsie hard and I heard her say "If you don't stop talking I am going to gag you." Ellsie started to whimper a bit which I found amusing.

While this was going on I worked my way up to her pussy and rubbed those sexy bald lips and licking in between them. I pulled her open and licked fast and furiously and then sucked her clit into my mouth. I saw that Sam had sucked in her nipple and then that was it as she started thrashing and moaning and screamed "Oh god I'm cumming, grrr, ahhhh."

Sam continued to alternate nipples and I sucked and licked her again, this time entering her with 2 fingers and started finger fucking her with abandon. Ellsie started screaming and Sam bent down and kissed her hard. Ellsie finally stopped and Sam pulled away and Ellsie was taking big gulps of air and said "Please untie me. No more. I think I'm going to pass out."

We untied her and snuggled up next to her. Ellsie kissed Sam first and then me and said "That was crazy intense. I feel like I am paralyzed with impulses happening along my body. I can't even move yet. Can you guys please just snuggle with me and cover me a bit."

Soon Ellsie was sound asleep. I got up and went over to Sam's side of the bed and whispered "I want to taste you please."

Sam rolled onto her back and spread her legs. I got between them and started licking the sides of her legs to her thong. "Please, please lick me. My pussy needs it." Sam said.

I pulled the thong aside and gave a few kisses and licks. She was soaking wet. I pulled her thing off and went to work. Licking and sucking while Sam grabbed my head and pulled me in closer, mashing my face into her pussy. After a while I sucked in her clit and she was thrashing around and pushing her hips up so I stuck 2 fingers then 3 fingers into her pussy and started finger fucking her so hard. A silent scream came out of her mouth while I was sucking and licking and then she fell back onto the bed panting. I continued to lick but she said "Please stop, I can't take any more." So I stopped and crawled up beside her and laid on my side. I saw that Ells was watching us and said "See what I mean, he's insatiable."

Sam was breathing hard and said she needed to close her eyes for a bit. She leaned onto Ells and I spooned behind her. Soon enough I heard her sleeping and also fell asleep.

I woke up with the usual hard on. Sam was between my legs sucking on my dick. It was so nice. Warm and wet and I warned her I couldn't hold out very long. She stopped and I moaned. She started again.

I turned my head to see Ells watching me and smiling. I looked back and saw Sam bobbing on me and felt my explosion arrive. I grabbed the sheets and held on as Sam sucked me down and licked me clean. "Wow, that felt good." As Sam climbed up between us and I fell back to sleep.

I awoke smelling food and was alone in bed. The ladies, both still nude were making breakfast. I had slipped on a long T and joined them. Seeing them at work in the kitchen, tight little butts got me hard again.

I reached around both grabbing a boob in each hand and sticking me head between them and kissing them both on a cheek hello. The girls patted away my hands and said "Go sit down, breakfast is nearly ready."

In the middle of eating Ellsie got a call. Then came and sat down and explained who called. "That was my contractor. He's coming by in two hours and starting the job tomorrow. He was supposed to start 4 months ago but ran long at a prior job with unexpected issues. Let's finish eating, take a shower together and get dressed before they arrive.

We did just that. The shower was very tight with the three of us in there, but it was a fun shower. We got dressed just in time as the contractor showed up a few minutes later. Ellsie introduced us and he gave us all a good look. I was thinking he was trying to figure out why all 3 of us had wet hair.

He reviewed what they were going to do and Ellsie wrote him a check and a key to the house. She told him to not touch the computers stuff which would be in the center of the living room under a big tarp. She also gave him other directions and said her cell phone was going to be the only way to reach her.

After the contractor left, she said to Sam "Once the work is done in 2 or 3 months, I could use a secretary that knows her way around the web and social media for some advertising and other work and ideas I have. Would you like a job here? I can also offer you a room to stay in, great pay and perks. It won't be until the work has been completed though. Until then, I don't know where I'm going to live on such short notice."

I piped in with "Come north, reconnect with your sisters and spend more time with me. I have great wifi and business printers you can use and we have a spare bedroom. Plus it would be great to have you around more as I've gotten attached to you since I arrived."

"Do you think my sister will have an issue? I can contribute to the expenses, heck I can pay them all even."

I pulled out my phone and called my wife and explained the situation. She said "Sure, come on up. We have the room and it will be great to have her around."

I relayed that to Ells and she smiled and came over and gave me a big hug and thanked me.

Sam came over and joined the hug saying "yes, I'll take the job and can stay at the restaurant until then and in my apartment. I'll miss you guys. And you," pointing at me "Your tongue is magic, I want some more at some future date." Making me smile.

We helped Ellsie get her stuff together, pack clothes, the new laptop computer, her kayak and stuff was still on and in my truck. Bathing suits and bed clothes. It was summer after all.

Once we had her stuff packed and then packed into my truck we were all sweaty. The girls looked so sexy. They both said "What?" as I looked at them and licked my lips. "What?" they said again and I looked at them and said "I want to fuck you both before we leave tomorrow. In fact I want to right now."