Working Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joni gave a kind of snorting laugh. "He kept on screwing for a long time you mean - I thought he was never going to finish. The last half hour I was worried that you were going to walk in on it."

This news hit me like a physical blow but to cover my distress, I tried to joke by saying, "I bet you wish now he had wanted a blow job instead."

"Oh he wanted one of those as well, in fact that's how we started off, "Joni told me quite casually. "The moment that I said that I would do what he wanted, he flopped his cock out and said 'Then let's get started shall we?' It was obvious that he wanted me to put it in my mouth so I knelt in front of him thinking that this was possibly best after all. His penis wasn't stiff at all to start with but it was obvious that he had been thinking about what he might be doing with it."

"How big is his cock," I asked, not really wanting to know the answer to my question.

"About the same length as you but a nice bit thicker."

"Nice?" I echoed. "Using the word 'nice' means you would prefer my prick to be thicker than it is."

"That's rubbish," my wife came back with a touch of irritation. "It was a simple figure of speech. It was not a lot thicker than yours but definitely more than a bit - I used 'nice' to mean somewhere in between. If it is worrying you, I like your cock a whole lot better. His is kind of gnarled where yours is beautiful. You know that I love your cock."

Realising that I had been a bit touchy on the subject I forced a smile and this allowed Joni to continue, "It only lasted about three minutes; it was certainly no longer than five before my mouth was suddenly full of his stuff, almost without any warning. I didn't want to swallow it but wasn't sure if I was expected to considering the amount of money it was costing him. At that point he mentioned that a cup of tea would be nice and this gave me the chance to dash in the kitchen and spit it in the sink. I think he would have liked something alcoholic but knew that we wouldn't have anything."

My wife paused and I could tell that she was mentally checking the progression of what happened next. "When I carried the mugs in he patted the settee for me to sit beside him. While drinking the tea we chatted about Tom and other things that had nothing to do with sex but after a short time he put his mug on the floor and started fondling my breast. This progressed to him undoing the buttons on my blouse, unclipping my bra and getting his hand inside. I let him because I thought he deserved something extra for the money and this also applied to him sliding a hand up my leg to finger me. He hadn't done up his pants and suddenly I noticed that his cock was sticking out of the zip and looking very stiff again. 'Time to move to move to the bedroom again;' he said. I hadn't expected this and started to protest but he only laughed and asked, 'You don't think I'd lay out two hundred smackers just to get sucked off - that was only insurance to make sure I don't shoot off too soon during the main event.' I'd got no real choice so I took him to the bed."

"The bastard," I muttered to myself but have to admit that a fair streak in my nature allowed me to see his point of view.

"I started to take my clothes off but he wanted to undress me and he kept saying how beautiful I was while he was doing it. When I was naked I lay on the bed and he removed his trouser and boxer shorts - they were purple and looked as if they were made of silk. He kept his shirt on, I think that was silk too because it felt nice and cool against my bare skin. I expected him to jump straight on top of me but he lay beside me, stroking me and telling me to relax and all I had to do was hold his dick. Even when we started to fuck he was slow and gentle. He didn't make me feel used at all - and that what I was afraid of."

"So how was it?" - Now I could ask the question.

Joni took a moment or two to consider her answer. "It wasn't unpleasant."

"That's double negative," I accused. "If it wasn't unpleasant, that means it was pleasant and that means you enjoyed it."

"No I didn't enjoy it," my wife came back heatedly. The denial hung in the air for a long moment before she said in a softer voice, "All right, I could have enjoyed it but I didn't let myself - as soon as I felt him getting through to me I forced my mind to think of other things. From then on I moaned occasionally and panted a bit to keep him happy but I wasn't really involved. Maybe if I had screwed him back it wouldn't have gone on so long but I'm not so sure. At his age was surprised when he got an erection so quickly after the blow job but I think he had a lot of trouble making himself cum again so soon."

We sat just looking at each other until Joni said softly, "You can come over and give me a kiss if you want." I remained seated. My reluctance was entirely due to a throbbing erection that I knew would be revealed the moment that I stood up.

She gave a little forced laugh and told me, "You don't have to worry - I've brushed my teeth and had a good gargle."

I slowly got to my feet and looking down at the tented front of my pants told her," I'm so ashamed."

My wife's laugh this time was both genuine and relieved. "Come here you silly boy - it's a perfectly natural reaction after what I have just told you. I would have thought you a cold fish if it hadn't affected you at all." Next moment we were in each others arms and kissing as if our lives depended on it." Somehow we graduated to the bedroom and a prolonged session of frantic sex. In the park I had wondered if she would feel different after being fucked by another man but in the fervour of the moment I forget to check. Much later as we lay looking lovingly at each other Joni said happily, "See - it hasn't affected us one little bit. I would do the same thing again like a shot if it saved having to take our little Tom to some grotty awful flat."

Our baby's cries brought us back to reality and after he had been fed and changed we grabbed a bit of supper for ourselves. While we were eating my wife, my wife said seriously, "Make the most of this because we will not be able to buy anything nice to eat for a long time. I've been working it out and we are still in trouble. By the time we have put aside £75 for the rent and got all the stuff that Tom needs, there will be almost nothing left to buy food for us. There's not a lot in the cupboard as it is but when that is gone we can't replace it. So it's going to be beans on toast and more beans on toast from now on. I'm sorry darling but that also means no more tobacco for you."

The shock of losing my crutch made me ask sarcastically, "And when pray did you work all that out?"

"I told you that I made myself think of other things - I mentally went through our accounts while Maurice was humping away on top of me."

"Maurice?"

"I know it sound ridiculous but that is his name, he told me. I mean, I can hardly keep on referring to him as the rent man after...you know."

At times during the following week there were times my brain was preoccupied with visions of Joni being screwed by 'Maurice' and at others I hardly thought about it at all. To be honest there were more pressing considerations to occupy my mind. I suffered lot from pangs of hunger and having no pleasant anticipation for my next meal exacerbated these. My wife did her best to vary our diet but it was still unappetising fare. My worst problem was tobacco deprivation and I'm ashamed to say that I started scavenging for butts in the street to satisfy my craving. I found that outside supermarkets and some business premises were the best places to look because people often discarded half smoked cigarettes when they entered. Those that were not too badly crushed I managed to smoke and others I broke up to use in my roll up machine - but never in front of Joni. The rest of the time I trailed about on foot from office to office looking for clerical work but found that even in the small firms I had been effectively black-listed - I would not have thought that my transgression warranted all that trouble.

When it got to Friday I gave up at lunchtime and spent the afternoon lounging on the settee. I was trying to think of a reason to pop out and smoke an illicit reassembled cigarette when Joni took the painfully hoarded £75 rent money out of her handbag and placed it ready on the table. "Maurice will be here in a few minutes - I don't know how I am going to face him after last week," she said with an embarrassed laugh. I didn't want to face the sod at all so I jumped up, grabbed Tom and exited the flat at speed, muttering that I was taking him to the park for half an hour or so. It was just short of the hour when I set off back to the flat. I would have gone back sooner had not Tom been highly entertained by the antics of a group of dogs (being far too young to know that they were all taking turns with a young bitch). I had enjoyed a couple of smokes and recovered that amount of tobacco from rescued dog-ends - so it was a quite successful outing.

Joni gave me a big smile when I walked into the flat, "I've got a big surprise for you," she said happily. "Maurice brought us a barbecued chicken and it's still warm - wasn't that kind of him?" My mouth immediately watered at the thought but, knowing where it had come from, my instinct was to refuse the feast. Joni also had a look of indecision on her face but then plunged a hand in her pocket to bring out a £10 and a £5 note. She held them out to me saying "While I see to Tom, can you pop along to the supermarket. Get yourself some tobacco and a four pack of lager. While you are there you could also pick up a loaf of bread, a pack of butter and some marmalade - oh yes, a jar of pickles would be nice."

I made no move to take the cash. "Where has that come from?" I wanted to know. My wife's blushing face gave me the answer without her needing to speak. "You let him fuck you again, didn't you?" I accused.

"We needed that money," she said simply. "Jake, it's only been a week but I'm hungry and I'm sick of having nothing but most of all it hurts me to see how you are suffering without your roll-ups. Nothing is going to change because every week there's going to be nothing left after the rent and Tom - it's going to be the same week after week. So if I can live like a normal human being by letting Maurice stick his dick in me for an hour, I'm going to do it and I don't care what you say."

"Last he paid £200 for a fuck, this week £75, what is it going to be next week - a fiver?" I said nastily.

My wife stepped forward with a hand raised as if to slap my face but stopped and instead said quietly, "Last week was different. Last week Maurice was the first other man since we met and he paid for that privilege. Today he had already had me so what did it matter if I let him do it again, especially as we need the money so badly." I said nothing - the tears in her eyes making me bitterly regret my cruel words. "If he had tried to buy me, I think that pride would have made me refuse, but it wasn't at all like that," Joni went on slowly. "First he had brought us the chicken out of the kindness of his heart. Then when I gave him the money he started to place it in his wallet but put it back on the table instead and asked if we were managing. I managed to nod but he said that he thought we needed it far more than he did. I just stood there looking down at the cash."

'Pick it up and put it back in your purse.' he said, 'there are no strings but if you want to show your appreciation I will be very grateful.' So I did take the money back and then I walked into the bedroom but I did say that he couldn't go on too long because you didn't know to stay away. 'Then I better skip the starter and begin with the main course,' he said with a little laugh - and that seemed to make everything all right. I know that you don't like him very much Jake but I think that I do. Despite what you say, he seems basically to be a nice man."

At the supermarket I was choked at the thought that the rent man had been fucking my wife while I had been watching dogs engaged in the same activity but by the time I had purchased my tobacco and the other things my feeling of resentment had eased somewhat. At home Joni was sitting waiting with the succulent chicken on the table in front of her. We ate with our fingers. It was a feast for the Gods with fresh bread and butter and pickled onions for variation - and afterwards with a nice thick roll-up I basked in the depths of contentment. Inevitably, I soon began to feel amorous and soon found that my wife was in a similar romantic frame of mind. We kissed and fondled on the settee for a while but then graduated to the bedroom. When I entered her, her vagina felt so silky smooth. For several thrusts I revelled in the sublime pleasure of the sensation but then the reason for it his me like a cold shock. Ceasing all motion, I said harshly, "You didn't make him use a condom."

"No I didn't," Joni admitted. "Last week I didn't like to with him paying so much and today there didn't seem much point when he had already had me bareback. It's not as if I can get pregnant."

I said a little prayer that eagerness to fuck had made me skip my customary oral foreplay but in a perverse way, the knowledge that the other mans cum was still in her cunt greatly excited me. With my brain inflamed I began to ram my cock into her like a rutting stag, aware of little except the fact that Joni was clinging to me with equal passion. I climaxed in a mind-blowing explosion greater than ever before and from the way that my wife was panting I know that she had also enjoyed a major orgasm. "Oh Jake, that was wonderful," she sighed when we had both regained our breath. "I wish you would make love to me like that more often."

Eating and smoking normally, the following week passed quickly and it was the Friday again almost before we knew it. Although never explicitly mentioned I think that it was tacitly accepted that Joni would have sex with Maurice again, if he wanted - neither of us could face the prospect of going back to that week of short rations. So at 4.45 I stood up saying, "There are some crusts left and it will amuse Tom if I feed them to the ducks." Joni just nodded and I left the flat without ceremony. All the time in the park I was in highly aroused state and although I still suffered a great deal of jealousy there was none of the anguish of that first time. Thankfully there were no dogs around. On the homeward walk I thought not of what had occurred in my absence but rather the hope that there would be another chicken.

I could detect no appetising smell of warm meat but Joni was as excited as before, pointing to the kitchen and saying, "He brought us a microwave. Maurice said that someone vacating one of the flats left it behind and he thought that we could make use of it. He didn't have to do that did he?"

"Very kind," I conceded, " - but I suppose you rewarded him."

"Yes I did. For the microwave - and so I could keep the rent money."

That evening we watch the long two first parts of a new series on TV so it was late when we finally went to bed. The gap of almost six hours had made me forget all about the rent man and I had spent several pleasant minutes with my head deep between Joni's legs when a subtle difference in taste made me remember. I was so aroused by then that for a few seconds I was tempted to continue but the sense of distaste won out and I switched to normal sex. Joni was far more passionate than usual and I idly wondered if this was a side benefit of her having been fucked by another man earlier in the day. Despite this, I could not manage the sexual ferocity of the previous Friday until Joni whispered, "I rather like doing it with Maurice you know - he is quite a good lover." Those few words did the trick.

The next week he brought two carrier bags filled with packets of frozen food. "Maurice said that having a microwave is no good without anything to cook in it so he checked the freezer of that same flat and found all this stuff," my wife explained. Joni insisted on showing me everything item by item before giving me the bad news. "Maurice needs to collect the rent money from now on." She went on to tell me that our benefactor had suffered an unexpected loss and could no longer afford to lay out £75 every week for sex. "I told him that I would do it for fifty but he couldn't manage that either," Joni said sadly.

Later on when I had been staring at the TV but really contemplating our impending return to penury, Joni switched off the set and said hesitantly, "Maurice did mention an alternative. He says that a friend of his would be willing to pay £200 for an afternoon with me."

"NO," I said adamantly.

"Think about it Jake," my wife said in a coaxing voice. "That amount of money would pay off a whole month of arrears leaving us only owing less than a month. As Maurice pointed out, that would leave us paying only a little over fifty per week and he would help us out with that whenever he could. He says that he would never put me in danger and that this friend is a very nice man who will really look after me."

"Just one afternoon?" I queried.

"Yes but it would have to be for three whole hours and this guy wouldn't want to wear a condom."

"Where would you have to go?"

"Nowhere - this friend would come to the flat but that means you having to take Tom somewhere and it is rather a long time. If I say 'Yes' it will happen next Wednesday."

"I don't like it," I muttered.

"Please say that I can love. It's only sex - you know that me doing it with Maurice hasn't affected us in the slightest." That was not strictly true but the effect had on the whole been beneficial. I knew that I was weakening but it took me by surprise to find that I was nodding my head. Joni came to me quickly and gave me a long loving kiss. "After this we will be like normal people and I will be able to stop being a bit of a whore to help us get by," she said, snuggling happily against me.

The following Wednesday morning, Joni fussed around like a mother hen. Constantly checking that the bag on the back of the pram contained everything that I might possibly need and telling me for the umpteenth time, "When Tom gets bored with the ducks he might like to watch the skateboarders at the other side of the park. There's a café just across the road from there. When you get hungry go to the canteen in the supermarket and get yourself something nice - there's a baby changing room there with facilities for heating his bottle."

It was a lovely day and the afternoon passed quite quickly. I was in a state of arousal most of the time but not excessively so. My wife had reasoned that as a good friend of Maurice, her visitor was likely to be another older guy. "He probably needs all afternoon with me because it takes so long for him to get him to get it up," she had joked. The last hour was a bit of a drag so that by the time we returned home my son was in a mangy mood - and to be honest, so was I. Joni greeted me enveloped in a kind of glow and a big smile on her face. "It was fantastic," she announced before I could ask, "Just wait until I have got Tom settled and I'll tell you all about it."

When Tom had been fed and was sleeping happily, with a cup of tea to hand, Joni began to describe her afternoon, barely able to contain her excitement. "He was a younger guy, not much more than thirty-two," she said. "He is over six feet, very black, loads of muscles and he wears his hair in brads though not dreadlocks."

I did not take in much beyond the important word. "B-black?" I stuttered.

Joni grinned. "I know - I was a bit shocked myself when I opened the door. I quickly let him in though because I always have been a bit curious."