Working Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From my point of view it had been totally painless and it was even better the next week. I thought that the client looked a bit odd when he arrived and Joni confirmed this after he left. "What a weirdo, didn't even want sex - or at least not sex as I think of it." For a lot of the time he had her posing wearing nothing but her heels and bending down facing away from him, holding position until he had seen enough. When he was ready he finally got undressed and produced several items from a large bag. "You know, I could swear that I spotted a dog-collar in there," she grinned. The things were a large black PVE sheet, a pair of yellow rubber gloves and a bottle of baby oil. "He lay on the black sheet on the floor and I had to straddle his face and wank him using the oil while wearing the gloves - and you simply won't believe the next bit. When he gave the signal he wanted me to piss in his mouth. That's all he asked for but I still got a twenty pound tip."

It was all too easy so I should have guessed that there would be a snag. Friday we passed the commission as before and then just after Saturday lunch we were getting ready to go into town and spend some ill-gotten gains when there was a knock on the door. When I opened it a large black man standing there and it could only be Jamal.. He barged into the room, looked round and not seeing Joni walked over to stand gazing down at Tom. "This kid needs a walk in the park," he announced. I started to protest but Joni had emerged from the bedroom and was now making frantic signals that I should take Tom and leave. "Let him watch the ducks for an hour love," she whispered as I hastened to comply.

I guessed what he had come for and in the park I suffered all the old jealousy and arousal problems but when I got back I still had to ask, "What did he want?"

"To fuck me of course."

"How much did he pay?" I asked, my mercenary instincts coming to the fore.

"Nothing - he's my pimp now and pimps don't pay for it."

"So how often is this likely to happen?"

"Any time he wants me," Joni said simply.

I can't say much about the next two clients, mainly because of Tom and his teeth. From before the first guy arrived until after he left I was sitting on the settee vainly trying to pacify a bawling child. Joni was not very pleased. "Couldn't you have managed to keep him a bit quieter," she asked me later. "It's very distracting when I'm working to have that row going on next door and that's not just me, a couple of shrieks in particular really put my visitor off his stroke. If Tom is still teething next time you will have to sit with him on the stairs or walk about outside until I've done." So when the time came, as it was a very nice day I did the same as I had when all this started, disappearing early and not going home until it was over.

The following day with the weather holding we went out as a family to enjoy the sunshine and did not return home until late. Joni popped into a shop to buy something and I continued with the baby. When I had struggled up to the flat I saw a male figure standing outside our door and recognised him as Joni first proper punter - the bank manager type. Hearing my approach he walked forward expectantly but seemed disconcerted to see that it was me, muttering, "I was actually hoping to see the lady of the house."

At that moment my wife came up behind saying, "Hello Harry, I was hoping you would be back to see me. Come in - Jake will make us all a nice cup of tea." However, once inside she said, "You two guys can get to know each other while I get myself ready," and with that she disappeared into the bedroom shutting the door behind her. While I was busy with something to do it was not so bad but when I was sitting facing the unwelcome visitor and awkward silence fell between us. In the end he asked, "Have you lived here long?" followed by, "How old is the baby?" and other meaningless pleasantries. I answered with monosyllabic replies but the query, "What do you do for a living?" allowed me to described my futile search for work without touching on how I came to be unemployed. On his part he managed to avoid any reference to Joni or the reason he was there. It was the height of hypocrisy sitting there making polite conversation when both of us knew that within minutes he would have his stiff prick stuck up my wife's steamy twat.

It was fifteen minutes before Joni appeared all dressed up in her harlot gear and looking like a million dollars. She took two or three gulps of her cooling tea but then affectionately stroked the back of Harry's neck murmuring, "I think that you and I deserve time for a little private chat," upon which he jumped up and followed Joni into her boudoir like an eager puppy. This time it was less than five minutes after the end of his allotted hour when he literally ran out of the bedroom and made a rapid beeline towards the outer door, apparently unable to face me after the act. Two minutes Later Joni came out, grinning like a Cheshire cat and waving a small wad of crisp freshly printed £20 notes. "Two hundred pounds and it's all ours - what's more, Harold wants to see me regularly every week."

"What about Jamal and Maurice?"

"It's nothing to do with them. Anyway, nobody knows about it and Harold has stopped going to

that club - he says that he doesn't like dealing with black men which is why he took a

chance on waiting outside our door." It was only later after we had eaten our delayed meal

that Joni elaborated, "Don't look for a condom to tidy because there isn't one. When he said

that I was the only woman he's had sex with apart from his wife for nearly thirty years, I

thought 'Why not?' and I think that is what decided him to see me every week. Two things - he

wants to come in the evening rather than afternoon and after this week he is going to put my

money in a bank account every week. You see he wants to think of me as his girlfriend and

that way he can pretend that he is giving me an allowance rather than handing over cash."

Won't me, your husband, being here rather spoil that illusion?" I asked.

"Not necessarily - there are a lot of men you know who actually get a kick out of their wives

having boyfriends."

"Not me!" I said emphatically - and it was not until much later that I realised what a classic case of self delusion that statement was.

The following Wednesday there was a return visit by the kinky cleric and the next night Harry came by appointment at 8 p.m. for a generous hour - once again he was sociable beforehand and made a rapid exit afterwards. The next new punter was an Australian. Not short but with a very stocky appearance, his ruddy complexion making him the archetypal sheep-shearer. Joni met him at the door but just outside the bedroom he stopped and looked over at me saying, "Gdday - you the hubby then?" I automatically started to respond to the greeting only to be rewarded by a contemptuous sneer as he followed my wife into her lair. There was certainly more noise emanated from the bedroom than on previous occasions but I was unable to tell if Joni was having a genuine orgasm or putting on a very convincing show. When he came out he again spoke to me saying, "Gave you plenty to hear did I - had your ear glued to the wall every second I bet."

Joni waited until he had gone before emerging herself but she had a very pleased expression on her face. "An extra £50," she reported. "He didn't want to use a condom so I said he could go bareback for that but at the end he said I was going to get that as a tip anyway. I'm not bothered because I enjoyed it - apart from Jamal and his brother that's the first man-sized cock I have had since I started. He knew what he wanted and didn't mess about - it was fun."

Her very obvious pleasure got through to me so I muttered, "If he was 'man size' - where does that leave me?"

"Come on Jake - it was only an expression meaning big."

"You are still admitting that you especially like big cocks and I'm well aware that mine is nothing special."

"You're being silly darling," Joni said impatiently. "I'm very happy with what you've got and I love you for far more than just sex - anyway, none of them are better than you are with your tongue."

"That's not saying much, I mean how many men beside me suck your pussy?"

"Well, just Harry. He is only learning but he's very enthusiastic. It's far too much hassle when he shoots off too early so now I stop him when I know he is getting close. Instead I get him doing other things, pacing him through the hour and then pressing the button at the right time."

I was growing more and more unhappy the more I heard. Apart from Jamal, (who I had forced firmly out of my mind), I had convinced myself that with her johns, Joni indulged in almost clinical acts of straightforward sex. But now I was finding that one had almost certainly made her cum and another was invading what I still believed to be my private territory. I would have voiced my disquiet had not she skipped off cheerfully to the shower leaving me with orders to change the sheets on the bed.

That was a low point because by just after lunch on the Saturday, after considering our vastly improved financial position, I was in a good mood and contemplating a leisurely afternoon. When I answered the door Jamal pushed roughly past me. Joni was a few paces behind me and as I turned I saw the look of happy anticipation on her face. "You - in there," Jamal told her harshly, putting his hand on her chest to project her backwards before him into the bedroom. I heard one loud slap, then another, each one accompanied by a shriek from my wife. I quickly ran to the door and opened it to see Joni sitting on the side of the bed, holding her head in her hands and crying loudly. Jamal was facing the door. "Fuck off," he said with deadly menace and that moment destroyed any pretence I had about not being an abject coward. I had always believed that either Joni or Tom were in danger then I would sacrifice myself without question but it only took two words to make me step back rapidly and stand trembling in the living room.

There were no more blows. I had left the bedroom partly ajar so I could hear them talking fairly clearly but could not distinguish more than individual words. Jamal spoke angrily at first, gradually moderating, but his words came out rapidly in a pronounced Caribbean accent and when it was my wife's turn to speak it was in a soft voice with sobs interspersing every other word. I think I shut myself off from the world for a time, closing both my eyes and my ears for when I again took note, conversation in the bedroom had ceased. Instead, Joni was emitting a series of gasps as if being punched sharply in the stomach and yet each gasp was accompanied by squeals of a definite sexual nature. Curiosity drove me back to the bedroom door and even dared me to push it slightly further ajar the better to see inside.

They were lying on the bed directly way from me, Joni on her back with him on top. I could see my wife's small feet above his shoulders but my best view was directly between his muscular legs. It looked as if he was powering a thick black rolling pin into her, with 'powering' being the executive word, for he was pulling his cock almost clear and then ramming back with such force that the whole bed jerked forward to bang against the wall. With each slam Joni's legs jerked wide and the desperation with which she clung on to him was evidenced by the many small trickles of blood running down his back from where her nails dug into his flesh. At this point she became vocal crying, "Harder, harder, hurt me, HURT ME," over and over again like a mantra, with the other accompanying ecstatic sounds issuing from her throat being either from a myriad of connected orgasms or one major all consuming cataclysmic experience.

It looked so magnificent that I had to wonder if this was the natural order of things, with beautiful women coupling only with prime males and that men like me were only bit players, mere spear carriers on the sexual stage. Magnificent or not there was an animal brutality involved that disturbed me and despite the fact that I was by now aroused to almost fever pitch, I walked clumsily to sit on the settee and put myself back into self imposed mental oblivion.

Jamal's heavy tread as he left the flat brought me back to reality. I went to peer hesitantly round the bedroom door to see Joni still sprawled on the bed in an attitude of exhaustion. Her face was puffy (more than from just crying I thought) and her cheeks were very red. She was still wearing her dress and she had pulled this down to cover herself but it did look very crumpled. Seeing me she gave a wan smile and said, "Make a cup of tea love - I'll be out in a few minutes."

"Did he hit you?" I asked, feeling the anger that would have been more appropriate earlier.

"He slapped me a couple of times but I deserved it - or at least he thought I did. He thought I had held out on him and from his point of view I did. He said that he has cut girls for less."

"I don't see how you cheated him."

"I'll tell you in a little while when I have recovered from what has just happened - I think it was part of my punishment. It was terrible but wonderful at the same time. I never knew I was a masochist but I must be - it hurt so much but the pain opened up a new dimension of unbelievable sensations. The trouble is that now he has stopped, I still hurt but without the pleasure and my insides feel like mush."

It was ten minutes before she came out, walking very slowly with one hand protectively between her legs. "It's all to do with Harry and the little private arrangement - well Jamal knows all about it," she explained. "He says that I owe him £120 from three times with Harry and that I should also have given Maurice £30. I asked 'Why?' I said that I could understand paying him commission when he sent me the punter but Harry had come to me directly. Jamal said that in the first place I was now one of his girls and that he wanted his slice of any money I earned on my back, no matter when or how. Apart from that he had well over a grand invested in me that he wanted back. I admitted that he had bought me a lot of lovely stuff but said I had no idea that it cost him over a thousand pounds. 'It's not just the gear' Jamal told me, ' Add to that the nearly £300 of arrears that I covered plus another three month's rent while Maurice was poking you.' I had absolutely no idea that I had been set up like that."

The full explanation is that while going round collecting rents, Maurice acted as a talent scout for Jamal by reporting on any young single females who were getting into financial difficulties. Being married Joni did not fit every criteria but Maurice had said that her unusual attractiveness made her worth considering and after looking her over from a distance Jamal had agreed. Normally after defaulting on the first month we would have been first hassled and then quickly evicted but Jamal decided to let us get in deeper, banking on the presence of a young baby to make it less likely we would do a moonlight flit. We were first offered a temptingly easy way out of our troubles and then slowly reeled in.

"And I have to go to his place with the money every Saturday afternoon from now on - or at least until he can trust me again," Joni finished. I knew what that would involve and with a sinking heart, mentally calculated how long it would take to work off the alleged debt.

There was no sex for me that night - Joni could hardly walk the few times she ventured away from her chair and on Sunday, although she moved far more easily, I fared no better. Monday we did make love but only in a very gentle manner as she was still tender 'down there'. Tuesday night she was back to her old self and declaring that she was ready for anything, which is just as well because on the Wednesday afternoon the Aussi turned up again. With no wish to be patronised again I kept my attention fixed firmly on my newspaper until I heard him call, "Hey mate - you can come in and watch if you want." Without looking in his direction I politely declined but was very aware that he was not moving into the bedroom. After several long minutes he spoke again, "You don't get do you - I want you to come in and watch. I suppose you need paying." Now I looked to see that he had pulled a massive roll of notes from his pocket and was peeling off a twenty that he tossed in my direction. This was followed by another one that I also intended to ignore but Joni appeared behind him nodding wildly. I stood up at that point but I'm convinced that had I hesitated a moment longer, a third banknote would have joined the two on the floor.

In the bedroom he started to take every ounce of value by handling Joni both lewdly and possessively, staring at me triumphantly all the time. It was even worse when she had his cock in his mouth because he positioned them so I could see every nuance of the act - also waggling his tongue at me and panting in an excessive, vulgar display of pleasure. When they started to fuck, although his attention was no longer centred on me it was no relief from my torment because as he thrust into with some gusto (and no little expertise), it soon became evident that my wife was enjoying it immensely. Suddenly he stopped and again looked at me with face flushed and impassioned eyes, to say, "I'm going to dump a massive load in there, do you want the cream pie. I suppose I have to pay to see that too, what do you want, fifty, sixty - oh Christ, name your own fucking price." That was too much - I turned and walked out of the bedroom.

When he had gone and Joni joined me there was a look of displeasure on her face. "So we are so rich we can afford to throw money away - not only haven't we got the cash he was offering you but I think you lost me a good tip," she said angrily. "I have to get cum in my mouth all the time whether I want to or not - most of the time it doesn't taste at all unpleasant you know. Jamal's has a lovely flavour but you can tell his is special because it's so white and thick." The reference to her boss seemed to take her mind off track because she had to pause a moment before returning to the attack, "What would it have cost you? All you had to do was show that you had some of it on your tongue but from then on all that was needed was for you to suck on my clit - I would have moved my legs to hide the fact you weren't doing it properly. You've got to start pulling your weight Jake; I'm sick and tired of keeping our family afloat all by myself."

The following day I seemed to have been forgiven and the hours passed pleasantly until Maurice called for the rent. It was waiting for him on the table (plus three extra £10 notes) but when the man came into the house, Joni snatched up the cash saying, "I'll pay Maurice in the bedroom - I want to apologise to him in private." It was fifteen minutes before they came out and when we were again alone I said rather nastily that it had taken a hell of a long time to hand over the money. "Well I gave him a quick blow job to compensate for the misunderstanding - and he was very kind to us right at the beginning."

"Like hell was he kind to us," I shouted. "He was just doing Jamal's dirty work, getting us into this trap."

"Well I don't care. I didn't mind doing it - he's got a rather nice prick for sucking if you must know," Joni told me defiantly.

Little over half and hour later, when we were just settling down for a cosy evening, Jamal turned up. "You - out, and take the kid with you. Don't come back for an hour," he ordered me.

After a prolonged Indian summer the weather had suddenly taken a drastic turn for the worse.

Now I may have fallen short in defending my wife but our child was a different matter. "It's cold, it's raining, it's almost dark and I'm not taking my baby out anywhere on a night like this," I told him.