All Comments on 'Working Late'

by Hugger_Mugger

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
u need to look up non-consent

NON-CONSENT MEANS THE WOMEN DOES NOT WANT TO BE RAPED OR ENJOY IT.....HAVING HER ASKING FOR MORE MEANS IT IS NOT NON-CONSENT ANYMORE....DON'T YOU GET IT !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
non consent?

This is for the other commentor. the category is also called Reluctance. how much rape and humiliation do you want, big man?

As for the story, I had a story rejected and it wasn't nearly as dirty and degrading as this one, I felt a tiny bit shocked by Connie's treatment. Half of me loved it and half of me hated it. I felt bad for Connie and those guys who got cocks up their asses deserved it. so thanks for bringing everyone to justice at the end. :)

Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow

Looks like someone needs to learn what the catagorie is before commenting.a lot of wowomen who get raped actually have a climax.nothing any of them can do about it.

Hugger_MuggerHugger_Muggerabout 12 years agoAuthor
Forced Orgasm does not equal consent

Anyone, male or female, can be forced to have an orgasm with enough stimulation. It is a standard part of most BDSM role play videos to have the victim is forced to come. It is humiliating, even if the feelings are pleasant. At no point in this story does Connie desire the rape to continue. She only asks for it when she is coerced to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
is rape acceptable in fiction?

The issue for me, with a story like this one, is whether I am actually being turned on by a story about rape, which as we all know is a crime.

Connie is clearly being raped. CLEARLY. Not just by men, but by a photocopier machine set up to fuck her with pencils and a broom. (Don't try this at home, folks.)

She is being raped, degraded and humiliated. By the time they started sending her up and down in the elevator, I had my hands over my eyes. Pretty much like when I saw the cult Belgian film Man Bites Dog, I couldn't believe I was laughing at someone else's utter degradation. (In MBD, this guy kills people while a 'documentary crew' film him doing it. It's very dark, but also very funny in places, and you need to not let your mind be twisted by it and remember that they are all actors and no-one actually died.)

So where is the line drawn, if there is one? Quite clearly, Connie was being made to orgasm against her will. Each orgasm was a further humiliation for her, as the guys all laughed and made fun of her for enjoying it. The reader knows she is not enjoying it. And that's where my discomfort lies- we are suffering this humilation along with Connie because the story is written from her POV. Well, almost. I mean that the narration follows her, and tells us that she is suffering. I thought the photocopier trick was ingenious, and it kind of made me giggle. But after that, I started to feel uneasy. That's not a bad thing. These are all fictional characters, after all. It's just that I wonder about what goes on in my own head when I find that I enjoy fantasizing about ordinary, innocent people who are just minding their own business suddenly being hurt and humiliated by a bunch of evil bastards.

Time for my meds, I think. And off to read Hugger-Mugger's next story :D

Hugger_MuggerHugger_Muggerabout 12 years agoAuthor
Fictional Rape

I struggled internally with the issue of whether it was immoral to fantasize about rape. I am a non-violent person, but fantasies of rape and bondage have always excited me much more than standard sexual fantasies of seduction and consensual sex. I concluded that it is no more wrong to get an erotic thrill from vicarious fictional rape than to get an adrenaline rush from watching a slasher film or other types of violence. I also learned that both men and women enjoy fantasies of being dominated, even raped. Then I realized that I was partly enjoying the fantasy of being the woman being abused. In real rape, of course, the fear factor would make it hard, if not impossible, to enjoy being raped. But that is the virtue of fiction--just as actors do not really get cut to pieces by the psychopathic slasher and actresses in rape porn are really consenting, so the fictional characters can be mentally made to take a bow after the performance, assuring oneself that it was all a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This was great

This was a fantastic story!

But I do have a couple of logical quibbles - how were Randy and Paul so careful to cover their tracks but also left their cum in her? (These things don't usually bother me but you're obviously going for some realism here.) And the whole thing about the embezzlement seemed somewhat unnecessary, given that you had to come out of Connie's perspective to insert that info.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
taken by many

Very interesting imagination. Was extremely turned on by the bondage and use of unusual objects.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good Story

I liked the twist of the embezzlement, and also the way she was left vulnerable to more rapes, well done.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 2 years ago

Its hard to say but I've been at some parties where things got carried away and been in the BDSM Lifestyle. I have to admit I did like times I was tied up and helpless and even blindfolded and taken on a St Andrews Cross by more then a few Mens that was there. I have to say I came alot at times to. Something about it being so Taboo or dirty that just got my body to like Totaly let go and once I had a Orgasm on a Man, Others wanted there turn on me. Specialy the Black Mens at the party and some was just all that and me being the only white girl there. I even went back on my own to and for some who say they wanted me back if I Wanted MORE of what I got and they done to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous