All Comments on 'Working Late'

by thecurvyunicorn

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DoctorJoDoctorJo3 months ago

Stories revolving around the misconduct of smart, busty, strong willed women plagued by the irrepressible and contradictory urge of providing sexual warmth and pleasure to people lusting after them, are always a pleasant read. There is something haunting and mind blowing about emancipated women whose body attracts and encourage sexist objectification and selfish lust.

If I may: She hardly says a word during the intercourse. Her transition from the hard working,ironical,confident woman to a submissive, hopeless plaything would need to be less abrupt. It takes away all the depth and sensuality built in the first part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I disagree with DoctorJo’s ending comments. This story is fantastic, beyond sexy and plausible! When lust mixed with fear takes over, it is only too easy and natural for some to slip into a submissive roll and in a way give up and accept what can no longer be controlled by themselves. As the author notes, she was already damp with desire from her expectant fear of this man turned to jealous sexual predator. She had physically tried to get away from him and could not. I think the switch from the dominant, sarcastic, and confident employee to the wet pleasured woman is quite a natural possibility. Just my view on the story as I personally am a “smart, busty, strong willed” confident and professional female who does it all herself and yet longs to be dominated sexually in this way.

DoctorJoDoctorJoabout 2 months ago

Dear anonymous, professional top-heavy female,

I see what you mean. However I don't see any evidence indicating she was already struggling with intense arousal ignited by colleague's intimidating presence.

It is absolutely true even the most assertive,self composed women are extremely vulnerable and weak to the paralizing mixture of fear,anticipation and arousal that precede an inappropriate,or forbidden sexual intercourse.

It's more than just plausibile. It's natural.

However I see no sign of it when M changes her mind and says;

"Erm, you know what, I could just get him to do this tomorrow"

You probably can see it and read it between the lines, in light of your biological and mental connection to M.

My inner eye ,unfortunately, can only see her breasts obscenely shake within her shirt and her badge dangling between them, as she stands up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hi doctor. It took me some time to find this story again. You are correct, I don’t interpret lust on her part at that point in the story. I do, however, sense the sudden change from hard working, confident woman to submissive plaything in the written nonverbal cues showing her rising, overpowering fear. In some places the writing gives the feeling that this scenario has been alluded to between themselves on a prior occasion. Just my interpretation. If your suggestion was followed I’m sure it would be an even more entrancing story. I am posting as anonymous as I don’t have an account with literotica but you make me think I should create one.

DoctorJoDoctorJoabout 1 month ago

Hello Busty, strong willed, anonymous woman.

I see what you are saying.

Let's wait and see if Curvy Unicorn incorporates some of our suggestions in her next story.

Be sure to tell us if you find it as entrancing, or even more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous