All Comments on 'Working Late Ch. 02'

by S_Hollister

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
another lovely chapter

Thank you for writing it. What a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
am I missing a bit?

I love the story and am desperate for more

Is it intended that we mis bits or is there somewhere I can get more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
such a wonderful BDSM romance

One of the things I like about your story is how both Linda and Claudia are uncertain about where things are going. You can see in the story that Claudia is struggling with wanting a full time relationship with Linda, and I think Linda is trying to be certain that Claudia is more than just bi-curious and BDSM-curious. I like the slow build, and even their play sessions are done very realistically and Linda is careful to plan it all out and to gently push Claudia's limits. I love your story, and I look forward to seeing where it goes next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you

Really loving it. Hope it works out for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good read

I thought is was a good read for the content as is. Way too many holes in the story. The references back too things that were not included

S_HollisterS_Hollisterover 4 years agoAuthor
For those of you feeling that they're missing something...

There's a story on my profile (After the Christmas Party) that bridges the gap between chapters one and two. As its themes (and sexual content) were very different from the first Claudia and Linda stories I felt it would be better if I uploaded that story under a different title and a different category. I was still figuring out how to best present my work on Literotica. In the future all Claudia and Linda stories will be uploaded as part of Working Late. My apologies for the inconvenience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good

There were a few times in both chapters that names were miss placed and it got confusing but other than that very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great but too much missing information.

What one night stand? When? Where? An excellent plot and story line but way too many gaps and unshared information.

ErinzeasyErinzeasyover 4 years ago
Excellent start. My we expect more?

Despite the naysayers, this is an excellent beginning for a loving D/s Lesbian couple. We hope you will make it a multi chapter story and continue to bring out the true love,devotion and willing and eager subservience that any real sub/slave slut feels for her Mistress. Of course the love and caring are equally reciprocated by any true Mistress or Domina, which your story so readily reflects. Thank you.

Mstrs. K, and e

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hope to see more

Really good. I can sense the tension between the lines as I read the story, and I can see that there is room to grow between the two characters. In a way, they are both putting up a facade of sorts, and it would be great to see it fall away as they have more personal interactions. I hope your working on chapter 3 because I will be sure to give it a read when it comes out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
write more with more scenes

write more with Linda asserting her control and few more minutes. and more task for Claudia

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Hopefully More To Come

An excellent chapter. A couple of little glitches in the text but nothing too serious nor detracts from it. Don't know if you have an editor but even a careful read through would often pick these up. I don't write novels or stories as I have no talent for it, unlike you, but when I review work I usually read it twice; once to get the gist of the article and then to review for spelling, grammar, etc.

You've left the conclusion very open for subsequent chapters which I hope you will pursue. Please make them a bit longer and develop their relationship. 5 stars again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
These are superb.

The slow build, the change in the relationship, the loving dominant and the sub finding her way are all treated wonderfully. If possible, then more, please!

Hermes1313Hermes1313almost 3 years ago

Great story glad I found it

redlion75redlion757 months ago

If you don't want to be in a relationship with the person stop acting like you do

AndreqAndreq5 months ago

I feel like I missed something yet this is the second part. Good story though.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love the story, you need to watch out as you confuse their names on occasion. Will there be any more additions to this story line?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userS_Hollister@S_Hollister
I write dirty stories. Some for my own entertainment, others for people who inspired me in one way or another. My stories will always have a heavily female focus, although I can't guarantee that male characters might not slip in in the future.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Working Late Previous Part
Working Late Series Info