All Comments on 'Working Late Ch. 02'

by Tallulah82

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
every time

gets me every time. hopefully he can get out of his 'detached macho man' mindset and they can get together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What?

I understand the boss-secretary relationship, and Karl and Amelie together. Does he mean to humiliate her before sex? Does he intend to be faithful to her, or is she just a momentary pleasure? Does he have any sexual description himself? Some hair for his chest? Could she have better luck with the good looking man from the elevator?

Tallulah82Tallulah82about 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your feedback so far

I appreciate you sharing your thoughts. Some of the aspects such as their relationship/commitment, and detachment are addressed in further chapters. The man in the elevator is also expanded in further chapters. Perhaps I should have warned at the beginning of the series that this wasn't a straight forward relationship between them.

I'm disappointed that it comes across as humiliation. It was supposed to be more about an intense approach to confidence, trust and his pushing her boundaries (which she wants). I didn't intend it to read as humiliation, and I'll be more careful about that in future stories.

I deliberately kept the character descriptions vague to allow the reader to use their own imagination and insert their personal preferences into those roles. But yes, I do talk about curves, so I could have added a couple of key details about Karl.

I hope you stick with it. Chapter 3 has been uploaded and is waiting to be published.

Thank you again for your feedback, it's genuinely helpful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
intriguing sequel

It is fascinating to read here about the growing relationship between Karl and Amelie, and the complexities of it. This chapter has an excellent build up, and the author quite appropriately does not rush though things in advancing the story. Five stars

sixfoot4sixfoot4over 1 year ago

Hot! Huge sexual tension built into every line. A true Literotica erotic story.

danbuffdanbuffabout 1 year ago

Well done. I love all the detailed, descriptive words. I look forward to chapter 3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTallulah82@Tallulah82
Hi, I'm a nearly 49 year old Brit who loves to write. My stories on Lit are my secret escapism from the non-erotica I write. I'm always hoping to improve my skills to give the reader the best experience so constructive feedback and support via following and beta reading is wel...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES