Working Late Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finger yourself, Am."

Her hand pushed between the sofa and her body and teased her clit. The double pleasure stopped as he released her. Seconds later, his trousers hit the floor with a dull thud at his ankles. A hot palm grabbed her hip, and she widened her legs further. A squelching noise told Amelie he'd taken more Vaseline before she felt the tip of his cock rub against her pussy lips. Gliding deep into her cunt, his fingers pushed back into her arse as he slowly plunged in and out. Every few thrusts, he pulled out to slide his cock against her stretching hole. He worked her slowly until eventually, he pressed his slippery head directly on her stretched hole. She instinctively tensed.

"Relax, Am, keep playing with your clit," he encouraged.

He pushed again, coaxing Amelie's reflexes to relax. On the third time the tip of his cock engaged, and he began to stretch her.

"Oh fuck!" she whined.

She winced at the pain around the rim of her hole, but she clenched her teeth, wanting him to keep going. She whimpered louder as he pushed again. She felt full already and the pain worsened. Karl stopped pushing and held still, gripping both of her hips. Amelie took a deep breath, ignoring the tears filming her eyes.

"Karl."

"Yes?"

"fuck my arse."

With the slightest of movements, Karl began to rock his hips. The pain lessened with every small thrust. The thrusts became longer as he responded to Amelie's growing whimpers. Each groan from her lips encouraged Karl to push harder until her groans morphed into cries. Her arse cheeks shook around his now pounding cock. With each slam, her knees banged on the sofa arm. Her puckered hole now gripped his throbbing cock, milking him with each powerful stroke. Karl leaned forward and held her by the shoulders. His stomach slapped against the top of her arse as he groaned loudly.

"You feel so fucking good," he growled, "is this what you want?"

"Yes, oh God, yes."

"Are you going to cum with my cock in your arse?"

"Yes."

"Are you my slut, Amelie?"

"Yes, I'm your slut, I want your cock in every hole, I want your cum everywhere, please!"

Karl groaned louder at her wailing words.

"Cum for me," Karl groaned, "I'm going to cum soon, Am, cum for me!"

She began to shake at the thought of Karl pumping his cum deep in her arse and yelled with abandon. Knowing how loud she'd become and the likelihood of her neighbours hearing, pushed Amelie over the edge. She hit her climax with a scream. Spasms seized her body, gripping his cock stronger than before. Karl roared as his cock flexed, shooting his cum with force.

"That's it," Amelie panted, "fill me, give me every drop of your cum in my arse."

With a series of grunts, Karl kept tight hold of her until he recovered. Without pulling out, he eased Amelie to stand. One hand gently cupped her pussy, while the other guided her jaw to face him. His lips claimed hers in a tender kiss. As their breathing regulated, Karl stepped back to pull his trousers up while Amelie finally removed her coat and attempted to sort her skirt out.

"Not even time to take my coat off," she quipped.

"Sorry, I didn't actually mean to do that."

Amelie looked at Karl, realising he looked mildly irritated.

"Do what?" she asked hesitantly.

"Fuck you tonight."

"You didn't?"

"No, I was only going to give you a lift home, that's it."

"Oh, I thought," she faltered, "I mean, I assumed..."

Amelie blushed as she replayed the evening. It didn't matter how she approached it, or how reasonable her assumptions had been, he'd intended to only give her a lift home. His words. He hadn't wanted to fuck her. She had, what? Made him? Coerced him? Guilted him? A moment ago, she'd imagined they'd spend the night together in her bed but that was clearly not on his agenda. The euphoria quickly dissolved into something uncomfortable.

"You should probably go, then," she muttered.

She couldn't stop the dejection clouding her tone. Walking to the door, she lingered ready to close and lock it on his departure. She realised that she'd put more meaning into their dirty talk than had been intended. It was just part of the sex play, at least to him. Now, she really just wanted a shower and her bed. Karl approached the door, and Amelie kept her gaze averted, not knowing what to say without sounding desperate.

"It's not that I didn't enjoy it, or that I didn't want it to happen," he said, "but I intended on exerting some self-control, to just give you a lift home and keep my hands to myself for once. I don't think this is..."

"Go home, Karl," she sighed, holding the door open.

"Amelie, you're not listening to me. I wanted to fuck you, I always do, but that's the problem, and even this morning I shouldn't have let..."

"I get it," Amelie cut through his words, "I think it's time to say goodnight."

Karl paused at the door, then walked out. Amelie took several deep, steadying breaths before moving. She needed to process what just happened.

Taking her phone from her bag, she searched for her best friend's number. If Clare couldn't unpick this and give reasonable advice, then no-one could. As she swiped for the number, her stomach flipped. She didn't fear judgement or mockery from Clare. She feared that she'd have to face the ugly truth that she'd fucked up big time.

Before she could hit the dial button, a message came through.

This week has been very productive, so I think it's only fair to cancel tomorrow's overtime, we'll be able to cope with the rest of the workload from now during office hours only. See you Monday morning. K.

With tears in her eyes, Amelie called her friend.