All Comments on 'Working Late Ch. 04'

by Tallulah82

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What about Jack?

Does Amelie intend now to leave Jack out of the picture entirely? He may be a a better lover than Karl.

LucyCanyonLucyCanyonabout 3 years ago
Bring on part 5....x

Loving the build up, sexy, characters developing nicely... so want her to have the threesome with Jack... but then stay with Karl (not that am biased XX)

Cumming on her tits... got me wanting to do the same

PandemicReader8PandemicReader8about 1 year ago
Very Nice

I really like this passage. I have to think more than a few men have been here.

"After nine weeks of her curves unwittingly teasing him, he had slipped. Nine weeks of her fingers smoothing down her skirt each time she stood. Nine weeks of trying not to watch her, trying not to acknowledge that she was watching him. A week ago, he'd barely glanced at her hand placing his coffee down. But it happened, nonetheless. He had glanced. And in that moment, his mind had emptied of everything but one captivating thought: to have her touch him."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTallulah82@Tallulah82
Hi, I'm a nearly 49 year old Brit who loves to write. My stories on Lit are my secret escapism from the non-erotica I write. I'm always hoping to improve my skills to give the reader the best experience so constructive feedback and support via following and beta reading is wel...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES