Working Late Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Karl growled, his hips moving as he watched her fingers pull and twist her nipples.

"I want every drop of you on my skin, every drop so I can scoop it with my fingers and eat it."

Karl groaned louder as he furiously pumped. Amelie's breath shortened as she felt her juices dampening her skin between her thighs. She needed him to cum soon before she lost control and pushed herself onto his cock.

"Right here, I'm your cumslut; your cum is mine," Amelie pushed her tits together, holding them up as close as she could without touching him, "give me your spunk, Karl, cum on my tits, now!"

Karl gave two more strokes and leaned forward. Aiming as best he could, he pumped his rigid shaft then held still as he roared. Exploding, he shot glob after glob of his thick, creamy cum over Amelie's skin. His hips jerked as his spunk continued to flow, emptying his balls onto his slut. She felt the first blasts of its warmth as it hit her neck and shoulder before Karl adjusted to cover her tits.

"Yes," she hissed as his hand continued to pump out the remains of his cum, "every drop."

Spent and drained, Karl slumped back into the chair but Amelie wasn't finished. As promised, she scooped up what she could. He smiled as she licked her fingers then returned for more. After cleaning what she could, Amelie rubbed the rest of his cum over her nipples and into her skin.

"I'm going to spend the rest of the day covered in your cum," she smiled.

The urge to kiss him swelled again. Instead, she pushed herself up to her feet to create some distance. Bending down, she scooped up the panties and held them out to him.

"Feel free to use these to clean yourself up."

"Thanks, but if you're going to be covered in my cum, then maybe I should be as well."

Karl slipped them into his pocket then tucked his half-erect cock back into his clothes. Her hands, her lips ached for him. Forcing herself to take a step back, she focussed on encasing her breasts back into her bra and fixing her appearance. With an amused sigh, Amelie raised her hands in defeat.

"I think it may be obvious to anyone what we've been up to," she apologised.

"Perhaps," he smiled.

Amelie's heart leapt at his throw away attitude. He didn't mind people here thinking, knowing, that they were having sex? Did he want people to know? If so, why? Amelie shrugged off all questions and focused on one simple point. He still wanted her and apparently he didn't care who knew.

"Okay then," she smiled.

Silence filled the air and tension began to build as they stared at each other. Amelie didn't want to fight her desire to kiss him any longer. With her mind made up, she was about to launch herself onto Karl, when the telephone rang. The noise snapped her back into control and she reached for the handset.

"Mr Wallis' office, Amelie speaking, how may I help?"

She watched Karl admiring her body and a blush stained her cheeks. Concentrating on the call, she held out the handset to Karl.

"It's for you."

Leaving him to the call, she closed the door behind her. Sitting behind her own desk, Amelie replayed the afternoon. Something had changed in him, she was sure of it. She couldn't help the deep pull in her chest nor the smile on her lips. She didn't doubt that there was likely issues ahead still, but she couldn't deny it any longer. She was falling in love.

***

Karl turned off the engine and glanced at the glowing clock. Only a few minutes to go. Reaching for his phone, his fingerprint unlocked it. The bright screen lit up in the dark. The envelope icon flashed, and he read the message that had bleeped while he was driving.

A: 'I'm glad she is ok. Don't worry about the office, all was fine.'

Smiling, Karl typed his reply.

K: 'Thank you, really appreciate it.'

As it sent, Karl quickly scrolled through the short text conversation that he'd had with Amelie during the afternoon. The telephone call at lunch had resulted in his leaving the office shortly after. Being the only child still living in the same city as his widowed mother, the past several hours had been on his shoulders to rush to his mother's aide when she'd been involved in a car accident, albeit minor.

During the time in the hospital, being the dutiful son, Karl had also kept a text conversation with Amelie. Despite the natural instincts towards his mother's health, he'd found himself feeling irritated that his day with Amelie had been cut. But it was as he messaged Amelie that he realised the real cause of his irritation. It wasn't because he missed out on a few more hours of fun in the office. It was that he'd missed Amelie's presence itself.

The phone vibrated in his hand again.

A: 'Oh, really? You appreciate it, do you? How much do you appreciate it?'

Karl laughed aloud at Amelie's tease.

K: 'I really, really appreciate it. In fact, I'd like to show you just how much I do.'

As he hit send, another message popped up. His sister. Ever the mother hen of the siblings, she'd jumped in her car and made the three-hour journey to come and take charge. On arriving, she'd insisted that she could stay for a long weekend. Being free of the caring for his mother, guilt twisted a knot inside him. His sister had assumed that he'd want to be returning to work, but it wasn't work that his thoughts had immediately jumped to. The message insisted his mum was resting, and that all was fine.

With a relieved sigh, Karl sent his thanks and stepped out of the car. Walking the path to the locked door, another message came in.

A: 'That sounds interesting. How do you plan to do that?'

Karl pressed the doorbell and waited.

"Hello?" The intercom voice crackled.

"Open the door and I'll show you."

"Karl?"

The voice laughed as the buzzer sounded, door unlocked. Amelie's door stood open as he reached the top of the darkened staircase. As he neared, his heart beat faster.

"What are you doing here? Is everything ok?"

Amelie closed the door behind him. Turning to face her, he drank in her damp hair and button-down pyjamas. Karl reached out and pulled her into his arms. His lips trailing feather-light kisses up to her ear, he sucked and nipped on her lobe. With a groan, she shuddered.

"I want you, I want to touch you, and it's now past midnight so I'm allowed to touch you today," he whispered as his fingers trailed her collarbone between the lapels of her shirt.

"Yes," she whimpered.

Karl unfastened each button, his lips following behind, kissing her exposed skin.

"I can touch you here."

He spread open the shirt and pushed it from her shoulders to fall to the floor. His palms ran up her ribs, stopping just before reaching her breasts. Karl lifted his head to watch her as he skimmed his hands over her. His palms grazed her hardening nipples and she gasped at the contact. Her hands on his shoulders, she squeezed hard. He leaned in and flicked at her nipple with the tip of his tongue. Cupping her tits, he held and teased each one in turn. His tongue traced around her erect buds, wetting them, blowing on them.

"God, Karl, please!"

Amelie's fingers sank into his hair, gripping him. Letting her pull him closer, his lips closed around the pink nub and sucked hard. Her fingers tightened in his hair as she cried out. With a wet pop, his mouth left the engorged tip and moved to taste the other. His hands lowered, releasing the weight of her tits, and instead rested on her hips. As his mouth released her nipple, his fingers hooked the elasticated waist of her pyjamas and pulled downwards. The waistband now stretching over her hips, Karl traced his tongue around her belly button then reigned kisses down her navel. Shifting to kneel in front of her, he continued pulling at her trousers until they piled around her feet where she kicked them off.

"I can touch you here," he murmured, his breath warming her pussy as he spoke.

Inhaling her scent, he kissed her squarely against her trimmed lips. His fingers gently pressed either side of her pussy before he ran the tip of his tongue up her slit. Amelie whimpered as her legs trembled. Karl smiled up at her before he buried his nose against her clit to push his tongue in as deep as he could. Sucking hard on her wet folds, he flicked his tongue against her. Crying out, her hands flew to the top of his head to both steady herself and hold him tight against her.

Her breath caught in her throat as he pulled her wet lips open and blew. The tip of his tongue flicked her clit before he caught it between his teeth. With a slight roll and tug of her clit, Amelie cried out and bucked against him. Karl gripped her arse and held her tight as he continued to nip and pull.

"Oh God, please!" Amelie begged.

Karl released her, standing to seize her mouth with his. As his tongue thrust against hers, Amelie groaned and held tight, pushing him backward. Karl allowed himself to be guided onto the sofa. She released him as he sat and began to pull at his clothes. Karl watched with combined amusement and for the naked woman hungrily stripping his trousers and boxers. She couldn't wait a moment longer. She needed him inside of her. Her hand wrapped around his hard dick and stroked him as she climbed onto his thighs. Lifting her cunt to hover above his throbbing meat, she lowered, feeling him pushing against her aching, sopping wet hole.

"Do it," Karl growled.

His hands dug into her hips as he tried to thrust up into her but Amelie held onto his shoulder as she kept his cock at her entrance.

"Do you really want me to fuck you?" she whispered.

"I want you so much I can't think straight," he admitted, "I want you to fuck me, Am, take my cock and fill every inch of your cunt with me."

Looking into his eyes, she lowered onto his cock. They both groaned as his steeliness slid between her wet lips and into her pussy. Buried to the hilt, he swore loudly as she flung her head back and rocked her hips forward. Karl grunted as she ground her cunt on him. Putting both hands on his shoulders, she began to ride him.

She lifted and lowered, not quite bouncing yet, as her hands yanked at his shirt. Buttons popped and the ruined shirt opened. Her fingers dragged over his chest with increasing pressure. Increasing the tempo of her grinding, she began to bounce. Her nails dug into his skin as she bounced and babbled about how good he felt.

As she milked his cock, he reached for her bouncing tits and guided them to his mouth. Amelie leaned forward allowing him better access to bite on her nipples as she rode him. Her hands grabbed a handful of his shirt at his shoulders as she increased her pace.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," Amelie chanted as she felt her climax rise.

"Cum on my cock, Am."

"Yes."

"Cover me in your cum."

"Yes!"

"Give it to me," Karl panted, feeling himself build as she gripped his cock harder, "Cum for me, Am."

Letting go of her hip, he pressed his thumb firmly against her clit. With three circular movements, he tipped her over the edge, and she jerked wildly, screaming. Her thighs clenched against his as her body turned rigid, her orgasm ripping through her.

"Good girl," he whispered, "now it's my turn."

Without giving her time to recover, he picked her up as if she weighed nothing, and twisted so that he pinned her to the sofa. Trapping both wrists above her head with one hand, he manoeuvred between her legs. His raging erection rubbed against her sodden cunt until it found the exact place to engage. Karl bent his head and sucked one of Amelie's nipples into his mouth. His tongue flicked rapidly before his teeth caught her. As she cried out, he thrust hard into her cunt and took her breath away.

Amelie's legs grappled around his waist as he wasted no time pounding over and over. Her flat filled with sounds of their groans and slick bodies slapping together as he rammed every inch of his rigid pole deep.

The residual desperation of wanting to be buried deep in her cunt at lunchtime exploded. He knew he wasn't going to last long. As he slammed, an overwhelming desire to claim her fully drove him further. Nothing else mattered to him but here and now of this woman taking his cock.

"This what you get," Karl growled as he rammed hard, "when you tease me like you did at lunchtime. Is this what you want? To be my slut? For me to fuck you until you can't take any more?"

Amelie whimpered and nodded under his magnificent assault. Her hands strained against his grip; her legs clung to him. This is exactly what she wanted.

"You're mine, Am, do you hear me? Mine!"

He roared as he came with the greatest force. His words of possession hit Amelie hard, triggering another climax of her own until she was shuddering, and screaming incoherently.

As Karl came out of his orgasmic haze, he released her hands and slumped, resting his weight on one elbow. His face buried in the crook of her neck causing her damp skin to prickle under his hot breath. Her freed hand lowered to stroke his cheek. They rested there until Karl reluctantly pulled his softening cock from her saturated pussy.

"We might have ruined your sofa," he murmured against her ear.

"I don't care," she replied, still trying to calm her breathing.

Lifting his head, he looked at her. Amelie's fingers played with his hair. Her eyes locked with his then fluttered closed for the incoming kiss, feeling his hold tightening as his kiss possessed. Karl broke the kiss to trail his lips over her cheek.

As he took deep breaths, inhaling her scent as if a drug, his heart thundered and a panic stirred within. Planting one final, firm kiss on her lips, he then pulled away to stand and began to redress as best he could.

"Karl, you don't need to do this," Amelie spoke quietly as she sat up.

"Don't need to do what?"

"You don't need to run away."

Karl ran his hand through his hair. Aware that he was repeating their last night together, again he fell lost for words. That night he'd walked out and almost ruined everything.

"I'm not going to run away, Am," he said, "I just..."

"You don't feel in control when you're with me."

Karl stared at Amelie. Her words released a pressure valve in his chest. Sighing heavily, he lowered himself into the chair behind him.

"No, I don't. I think I am, but then something happens and it hits me that I'm clearly not."

"And you being you, want to be in control."

"Am," his eyes locked with hers, "this, this between us...I've never wanted someone as much as I want you."

"And that scares you?"

"I don't know," he shook his head, "It's not about control in the way it sounds. I don't want to control you. It's more about my self-control. Since we opened this floodgate, I've not been confident that I can trust myself to... I'm sorry for how I left the other night. I thought it would be best to stop this before it got out of hand."

"Karl," Amelie moved to kneel beside his legs, "how about we just take it as it comes? Neither of us do anything we don't want to do, and while we can experiment and explore, we still respect the other's boundaries."

Karl looked down at the woman sat at his feet. He reached out to brush untamed strands of hair from her forehead. He could feel the physical weakness still in his limbs, but the desire deep within still throbbed. He doubted if it would ever be satiated.

"Okay," he agreed.

"In that case," Amelie smiled widely, "do you want to stay the night?"

"I'd love that, but I can't tonight," Karl saw the disappointment bite so continued, "I want to, believe me, I want to be able to wake you in the morning but you know it's only Monday night, and you can't be late for your boss tomorrow."

Hooking his hands under her arms, he pulled her up to lay on his chest. With his hand in her hair, he pulled her into a slow kiss. His lips grazed along her jaw, then nipped her earlobe. He continued raining kisses as they talked.

"I'm sure you'd find plenty of ways to wake me," she chuckled as his lips continued to wander over her throat.

"There's so much I want to do with you."

"Really? Like what?"

"Like your fantasies, I want to explore your fantasies with you."

"Oh, really?" Amelie pulled away to look at him, "I don't think you could handle my fantasies."

Karl laughed as his hand found her naked breast. He cupped her, squeezing, before his forefinger and thumb pinched her nipple. A groan escaped her as she instinctively thrust her tits forward for more.

"You sure about that?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Why is that?"

Amelie shook her head and continued to enjoy his fingers playing with her nipple.

"What's so bad? What's your deepest, darkest one?" he murmured.

"Nothing bad, they're regular fantasies I think, it's just..."

"Just what?" His fingers pulled at her nipple harder, making her gasp.

"You wouldn't want to do it."

"How do you know? You haven't asked me."

Karl bent his head to take her breast into his mouth. His tongue flicked at the nipple he had been pulling. His cock stirred again. It was never enough.

"I..."

Amelie faltered. Didn't she dare tell him? How bad could it be? All kinds of dark and deviant images crossed his mind. Karl didn't believe she'd be into something so extreme. Watching her, his lips left her nipple long enough to speak.

"Tell me, Am."

"It's just," she breathed, "two men."

Karl's mouth paused and Amelie laughed. She took his face in her hands and lifted his lips to meet hers again.

"See? I told you, but I have plenty of other fantasies that you may be interested in, so don't worry about that one."

"Threesome, with two men."

"Yes."

"That's your Number One fantasy?"

"Mmmmhmmm."

"You don't want one with two girls?"

"Maybe one day, when I'm all out of ideas. But no, it's the men."

Karl leaned forward and kissed Amelie again, their tongues entwined. When they eventually came up for air, Karl admitted he needed to leave. Amelie nodded and wrapped a blanket from the sofa around her to say goodnight at the door.

**

Sitting in his car, he replayed Amelie's words. She was right. He'd never been interested in sharing any sexual activity with another man. He'd experienced being sandwiched between two sisters once and that had been amazing. But Amelie being the only woman whilst he watched another man fuck her?

Karl glanced at himself in the rear-view mirror. Narrowing his eyes, he considered the man staring back at him. Settling back into his seat, he started the engine and pulled away from the kerb into the night.