Working Man Pt. 02

Story Info
Life changes for retrenched worker, the journey continues.
2.4k words
4.18
2.9k
1
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shenthus
Shenthus
34 Followers

This is the second part of the story. If you haven't read part one it will help you understand where the story is coming from.

Comments are always welcome but not negative anonymous ones, I will delete them. I don't mind negative feedback but at least have the decency to put your name to them.

------------------------------------------------------------------

After the amazing night I spent with Ann I felt pretty good about myself. Ann was interesting, she came across quite in control and sure of herself in the group but there was little doubt in my mind that in private she was quite submissive and kinky, the way she licked and sucked me clean after sex and washed me in the shower, I was looking forward to exploring her a bit more and hoped to do so soon.

I got home from Ann's and spent the day just doing things round the house, I had quite a few plans for what I wanted to do. I had the groups website to look at and I also wanted to get some work done on Ann's website, for obvious reasons. I changed into shorts and a tshirt when I got home, it was summer and starting to get quite warm. I then thought I might go shopping to the local shopping centre, needing a few things.

I wandered through the the shopping centre, just looking at the stores and enjoying all the people there. It was summer so the ladies were wearing quite revealing clothes, which I seriously enjoyed. While I was walking along I noticed Maria walking towards me, another one of the ladies from the group. She was a very attractive woman and was dressed in a summer dress that came to just above her knee and fitted her really well. She looked over and smiled at me so I stopped to talk.

We decided to have a coffee, so we went over to the coffee shop set up in the centre of the shopping centre and sat down. Maria had dark long hair and a very trim figure with nice breasts but her outstanding feature was her eyes, they just smiled at you all the time.

We talked for a while about ourselves. Maria had been married but was separated and had two kids, she was good friends with Ann and had known her a while. Maria asked me how my dinner went with Ann. I got the feeling she knew more than she was letting on, I just said it was a nice dinner, Ann is a very nice lady and good company and I am sure I will be able to help her with her website. I had to get moving as I had some things to do so we parted, but I felt that I would see her again.

When I got home my phone rang and it was Ann, she asked if I was free the following night for dinner at her place again, I said I would love to have dinner with her and she told me she was pleased and she had a surprise for me, to bring two bottles of wine. That got me very intrigued , couldn't wait to see what she had planned.

The night couldn't come fast enough for me. I tried to keep myself busy to keep my mind off it, I did some changes to the groups website and also to Ann's business site, they were both coming along nicely.

It finally got to 5 o'clock and I grabbed the wine from the fridge and drove over to Ann's place. She was only about 5 minutes from my place and I could probably walk there but I was feeling lazy so I drove. I knocked on the door and Ann answered it. She was wearing a very summery dress made of a light cotton, in bright colours. It was quite short and showed off her breasts nicely. She invited me in then put her arms around my neck and gave me a very passionate kiss, telling me she had been looking forward to seeing me. I rubbed her back and held her arse as we kissed and told her I felt the same.

We walked into the loungeroom and there was Maria, surprise called Ann, and I gave them both a big smile. Maria was dressed similarly to Ann, light cotton summer dress, quite short and showing her magnificent breasts off, I daresay she had no bra on cos her nipples were quite prominent under her dress, trying to bore their way out of the top.

Ann walked over to Maria and smiled at her, then surprised me by putting her arms around Maria and they started to kiss, not a neighbourly kiss either, a very passionate kiss with lots of tongue action. Ann looked at me and apologised for not being really honest with me, but she and Maria had been lovers for the last twelve months and when she told Maria about being with me, they hatched a plan. Maria bumping into me at the shopping centre was fortuitous as she wanted to talk to me and get to know me better. After we split she rang Ann and told her she would like nothing better than having some fun with us.

So there I was, two very sexy, naughty ladies and myself for dinner. Maria told Ann that she had better get ready and serve the dinner, I was a bit surprised but quickly realised that Maria is a bit Domme and my suspicions about Ann being sub were correct. Ann got me to pour us both some wine while she went to get the dinner ready. Meanwhile Maria walked over and put her arms around me, giving me a big hug. I held her tight, rubbing her arse and kissed her, not feeling any underwear at all I lifted her dress and caressed her bare arse. She leant back a little bit, looked at me and gave me a cheeky grin, then started to passionately kiss me again. Her perfume surrounded me and was very intoxicating.

Ann came out and broke us up, telling us dinner is served. I looked at Ann and was surprised, she had on an apron and nothing else, her breasts were just hidden behind the apron and it came down to about mid thigh but when she turned to go back to the dining room, I had a wonderful view of her bare back and arse.

Maria looked at me and smiled, "I figured you would work out quickly that Ann is quite submissive in private, she can be our fucktoy for the night."

We walked hand in hand into the dining room and Ann had dinner served up. We sat and then Ann sat. Maria told her to take her apron off first, so Ann stood and took it off, then sat down again. The meal was delicious and with the wine the three of us laughed and enjoyed each others company. Eventually Ann cleared the table then came back in, knelt at Maria's feet and started to rub her legs.

Maria told Ann that she thought I might need some relaxing so Ann crawled on her hands and knees over to me her breasts hanging down and softly swinging from side to side. When she got to me she started to rub my legs. She reached up and undid my belt and then my pants and I lifted myself up so she could pull them down, along with my underpants. She pulled them off and then started to rub my bare legs, working her way up and down until she got to my cock and balls. By this time I was quite hard and dripping precum, so Ann leant over and started to lick me, all around my balls then my cock. I looked over at Maria and she had her dress up and was rubbing her bare cunt, she smiled at me then told me she had got freshly waxed after meeting me yesterday. I complimented her and told her I enjoy eating bald cunt, she replied that Ann did also, as did she.

Ann was slowly working on my cock, working it further and further into her mouth until she had all of my cock in her mouth and halfway down her throat. I could feel her relaxing to hold me there while I throbbed. It was an amazing feeling having my cock fully swallowed. Ann came up for air and Maria told her she needed some attention. Ann crawled over to Maria and started to kiss and lick her thighs, working up and down one then the other until finally getting to Maria's cunt and she started to lick and suck on it. Maria had her legs spread wide and her head thrown back enjoying the attention, pulling Ann by the hair onto her and thrusting her cunt into Ann's face. Eventually Maria moaned loudly as she came on Ann's face, then let her hair go and flopped back in her chair.

Ann crawled slowly over to me and started to give my cock and balls some attention, I was as hard as steel after watching the two girls and was thinking about cumming down Ann's throat, but I would love to save it a bit for Maria. Maria sat there watching us, idly rubbing her sopping wet cunt, sliding two fingers in and out and around just casually.

Maria looked at me and said "You know that Ann is quite the slut but do you know that she likes a bit of pain? Like to see?"

I agreed, so we moved into the bedroom. There were straps on the end of the bed and Ann walked over and bent over the end. Maria attached straps to her ankles which spread her legs widely then took straps from the head of the bed and attached them to Ann's wrist, stretching her out across the bed and giving us access to the back half of her body. Maria went over to the wardrobe and pulled out a box, from it she took a cane, and flogger and a short whip. She also got out a hood which she pulled over Ann's head making it so she was unable to see anything. There was an opening for her mouth which, Maria said, was for me to face fuck her.

Maria walked round the end of the bed behind Ann and rubbed her back and arse gently, caressing her, then she brought her hand down hard on her arse and Ann said. "Thank you Mistress". Maria picked up the flogger and rubbed it all over her back gently, then swung it and brought it down on Ann's arse several times. Each time Ann thank her.

Maris said "Would you like to have a go, if you feel her she is quite wet, she loves it, she can cum with a good whipping. Why not try the whip, start slowly like I did and see how it feels"

I picked the short whip up and rubbed it over Ann's back and arse and up under her onto her cunt, which by this time was dripping. I reversed the handle and rubbed it round her cunt getting it wet before sliding it into her, fucking her cunt with it. Her hips started to move and try to force it deeper inside her, which I allowed for a short time before I pulled it out and brought it down on her arse. Even though I hardly swung it the whip made a thud and her arse cheeks wobbled and Ann thanked me.

I said to Maria, "Why don't you eat and finger her while I use this whip?"

Maria got down on her knees and started to eat Ann out, sliding two then three fingers deep in her dripping wet cunt. I let it go for a short time then brought the whip down across Ann's back, leaving a red line. Ann moaned out a thank you as she thrust down onto Maria's face. I whipped her again across her back then her arse, I got the handle of the whip wet and slid it easily into her arse and fucked her with it, then whipped her a few more times.

I told Maria, "It's a shame we cant get to her front, I would love to whip her tits too"

Maria thought that was a great idea so we undid the bindings and moved Ann further up the bed on her back before attaching the straps to her ankles and wrists again. Maria got down on the bed and started to eat Ann again, then grabbed a big dildo and slid it deep inside Ann while eating her cunt. Ann's nipples were very hard as I brought the whip down on then, Ann drew breath sharply then thanked me. I don't know how many times she had cum but it was a few.

By this time I was wanting some attention so I moved behind Maria and moved her down the bed to the end and had her stand and lean over the bed while she ate Ann, she spread her legs and arched her back as I knelt behind her and licked and sucked her delicious cunt. She had big lips, her inner ones larger then her out ones and hung out, I sucked on them and chewed them while I fingered her cunt. Then I stood up and slid my cock deep in a sopping wet throbbing tight cunt.

"Oh my god Ann, he is fucking me so deep. It feels so good I'm going to cum lots"

I reached forward and took Maria's long luxurious hair and pulled it back and fucked her hard and deep, feeling her cunt dripping on my balls she was so wet.

"Its a shame your not in a 69 with Ann so she could lick my balls, but I am enjoying this"

I kept thrusting until Maria yelled out in ecstasy, I then emptied my balls in her, thrusting deeply and throbbing, panting. Both the girls came at the same time, being very noisy.

After we had all come down from our high we undid Ann and all three of us cuddled up under the doona on the bed, keeping each other company and holding tight. We gave lots of attention to Ann, as she deserved it. Her tits and stomach was a mass of red lines where I had whipped her.

We all fell asleep in each others arms.

My how my life has changed.


Shenthus
Shenthus
34 Followers