Working on Campus

Story Info
A teacher goes to school after hours, and gets some help.
1.1k words
3.46
18.3k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at an erotic story. Just trying to spice up the home life during quarantine.

----------------

You went into school to do some work. After a bit, you sent me a message that you forgot your water bottle. I said I would bring it to you, so I got ready and headed to you.

Yours is the only car in the parking lot. I opened the door to your room and locked it behind me. Your piano is still a mess, so I clean off a spot and set your water down. You didn't sleep well last night and your neck is a little sore, so I start to rub it. After staring at the computer for a while, you try to relax, closing your eyes and looking down.

The sunlight coming in through the windows is enough to see, but its dim. You slowly forget about work and start to enjoy me rubbing your muscles. After working your neck for a while, I move on to your shoulders. I try to do my best, but your bra straps are in the way. You're wearing a tight t-shirt that shows off how good you've been doing on your diet. After a couple back rub moans, you lean forward, and reach inside the back of your shirt. Slowly you unclasp your bra, pull your arms out, and slide it down the front of your shirt. Now I can see the outline of your breasts under your shirt. I go back to your shoulders, working out all the kinks. Slowly, I get rid of all the stress.

You lean your head back against the chair, and lean down and give you a kiss on your forehead. While my lips are on your head I move my hands up and rub under behind your ears. Working my way up to your temples, I whisper "I love you" into your right ear. You just smile and let out a little whimper.

After another kiss on the head, I nibble on your ear. You part your lips and take a breath. My hands slide down over your neck, rubbing your collarbone a bit. I'm looking down over you, and you have your eyes closed, just enjoying the touch. Continuing downward, caress your breasts over your shirt. I can feel your nipples harden. You reach up and put your hands over mine, and massage your breasts together. Over the bottom, squeezing them together, lifting them up to feel their size. I love them. And you touching them along with me is so hot. I reach down to the bottom of your shirt and start to lift it. You shoo my hands away so I put one back on your shoulders. The other reaches down and adjusts my cock in my shorts. You're really turning my on. You continue rubbing your breasts, and eventually grab the bottom of your shirt. Slowly, you lift it up, showing off your new sexy belly. Higher and higher, lifting your breasts with the fabric.

Then boom! You pull your shirt away from you and your tits fall down your chest and bounce for a moment. I gasp at their beauty. I reach down and gently rub them all over. Again, I stroke the bottom, and lift them up. I squeeze them together and release them. I lick my thumb and finger, and make your nipple a little wet. You do the same for the other. I turn your chair a little, and I lean down beside you. I give you a passionate kiss on the lips, then kiss down your neck. Lower, I take your right nipple into my mouth. You taste so good. I massage it with my tongue and lips making everything warm and wet. You lick your fingers again and passionately rub your left breast while I'm loving the right. I watch you touch yourself, and I almost lose control and cum from the sight. You reach for me, but I block your hand. This is all about you. You know how I love to see you enjoying yourself.

I alternate sucking your nipple and licking around it. I reach down and touch your knee, and ease your legs apart. You're wearing a long, flowing skirt, and I move my hand under it. Never losing contact between my lips and your tits, and slowly slide my hand up your thigh. You slide your ass forward to the edge of your chair and spread your legs wide. I rub the inside of your legs, slowly moving higher and higher. I finally reach your panties.

I can feel the heat coming from your pussy. I want you so bad, but not today. With my lips firmly attached to your nipple, I start rubbing your pussy, very lightly. From top to bottom, then back. I pull your panties to the side and stroke your soft pussy lips. I can feel how wet you are. It doesn't take long before my finger slides inside. I reach deep inside fucking you with my middle finger, then move higher and draw circles around your clit. Letting go of your tit with my mouth, I blow on your nipple and watch it get hard. Fingers back inside, feeling around, and back to your clit with building pressure. Your breathing gets heavier and you moan your enjoyment. So hot. I bring my index finger inside too, feeling your pussy with both. I push them as deep as they can go, and rub your clit with my thumb. My fingers build a rhythm inside while I vibrate outside. I can tell you're coming close.

Between moans, we hear your room phone ring. We both freeze and look at each other, wide-eyed. The caller ID says it's Mr. Sanders. With my fingers still in your pussy, you pick up the phone. You motion me to stop, but I refuse. I can't hear what he's saying, but you seem like it's nothing really important. I take that as my cue. My fingers start moving again, in and out. In and out. We stare at each other, and you manage to hold the conversation. "Yes...no problem...that sounds good." In and out, I keep fucking you with my fingers. "We'll make it work," you say. Thumb back on your clit. "Ok, just shoot me an email, and I'll make a plan. Bye." You slam the phone down as an orgasm rushes through your body. You squeal in delight as your muscles contract and goose bumps spread everywhere. I cum in my pants just watching you. I slowly pull my fingers out of you and kiss you. You stay in your chair for a minute. Pussy wet, tits out, freshly cummed. Beautiful.

"You should forget your water bottle more often," I say before heading home.