All Comments on 'Working on Campus'

by Director520

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Bebop3Bebop3over 3 years ago

Congratulations on publishing your first story. I look forward to your next.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Don't write present tense or second person. You kept saying "you," but I don't have breasts or a pussy, so I'm confused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Got to agree

2nd person, never reads well.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

As I write this comment you have only had to comments posted. Like Bebop, congrats on you first. Like Brooks, you should never change tenses, one or the other (but third person is best).

Now from me, if you don't have an editor or at least a beta reader get one for the future so you never end up with something like this again, 'You lean your head back against the chair, and lean down and give you a kiss on your forehead.' I assume (bad word) that the protagonist is the one doing the kissing. You missed an I in there.

Good luck in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Who ARE these people?

Are they even married? Far too little information and too short to be a story. Not good enough to be a flash story. Just a little sex and even that wasn't done well enough to be either interesting or entertaining. Lots of people, like you, stuck at home from Covid trying to write a story. Next time please do a better job proof reading or find an editor.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Story not bad, but second person POV doesn’t work for me.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 3 years ago

"You went into school to do some work." Actually, I am off work this week, so I did no such thing.

This is why this storytelling method rarely works.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 3 years ago

Having said that, it was a promising first effort. Though an editor might be of help? "your tits fall down your chest" looked a bit clunky, in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Second person sucks

It works for instructions, but it's horrible for fiction.

FireFox59FireFox59over 3 years ago
Welcome

Interesting first story. Take the advice of some of the better writers on Lit. and your stories will continue to improve. You're a brave soul to dive into the Loving Wives category with your first story.

baulloyder68baulloyder68over 3 years ago
I agree with most

Second person sucks and if a story starts like that I will not read it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous