Working on My Pelvic Floor

Story Info
Kegel exercises build up more.
767 words
3.13
3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short one, based on a true story and in no way sponsored. I'm an Aussie and use Australian spelling and potentially some colloquialisms. Enjoy.

My name is Mae and for as long as I can remember I've been a bit of a minx. I discovered sex early and was quite insatiable for a decade or two before I met my now long-term partner and settled down. Unfortunately we reached the 'married' stage of our relationship quite early and had all but ceased the bedroom antics but for a few times a year, not for want of trying. I suppose that's where this story really begins...

My friend Lara had come to visit. She was always a looker but with her 24-week pregnant belly and ginormous breasts, we couldn't help but get lost, not to mention her talk of various sexcapades, expanding our tiny rural lexicons with her big-city polyamory and beautiful open heart.

My partner, brother and myself were all entralled. Lara stayed with us for just a few days, but her effects lasted quite a bit longer. The first day Lara was here we went op-shopping, the change rooms which opened to the store and street front, combined with Lara's pregnancy brain leading the two of us to accidentally (or was it) exposing ourselves slightly to the other shoppers and town. I guess I blame this, coupled with our talks of Lara's sex life, baby, pregnancy, hormones and upcoming birth; not to mention the combination of my worry for my own diminished sex life, and its no wonder I was online shopping that night, purchasing a Perifit to begin strengthening my pelvic floor - hopefully leading to more, and better sex, along with the aided bonus of making my own eventual births and postpartum recovery easier.

Over the next few days of Lara's visit we gossiped, ate and celebrated, catching up after way too long apart. Evenings usually led to cooking together, more talk of her conquests (and my jealousy) and watching shows like her current favourite: Sex/Life (if you need something to reignite a little spark you're welcome!) my partner was unfortunately working evenings when Lara came to stay so while it was Lara, brother Declan and I inside of an evening, I was alone at night, which only compounded the situation. I guess you could say I was now insatiable again.

The day that Lara left to go back to the big smoke was the day the Perifit arrived... More specifically I was moping inside at having said goodbye to my friend, partner asleep to prepare for his next nightshift, and me, bored, watching Sex/Life and idly scrolling though the new stories on Literotica when my brother popped his head in the door.

"Package for you sis, I promise you, I didn't open it. It was in the mailbox and I was worried it might get wet so I grabbed it, that's when I noticed it wasn't sealed properly..." Dec basically threw it at me and left, I did a quick check of myself, wondering if his awkward behaviour had been due to my inability to appear disinterested when I heard the back door open, but upon peering into the parcel, my fears were waylaid.

'Did you see what this package was?' I quickly text my brother.

It was several hours later when I got my response. I had gone outside to check on the chooks and feed the dogs when I heard a voice behind me "No Mae, I honestly didn't. I saw it when I came back from town and was worried about the rain..."

My nipples became instantly hard when I heard his voice, turning around to face him I did a quick mental scan of myself, short black skirt on, a singlet with no bra, no knickers owing to the fact I'd been horny and had moments before reinserted the perifit to feel full and satiated.

I'm not sure what or if Declan noticed anything awry but he just said "Can I help with anything?", nodding towards my hands overflowing with chook eggs.

---

Things got awkward between Dec and I, but that only lasted a few weeks until he moved out to his own place.

---

A few months on and my partner Jake and I have been giving each other and my pelvic floor a lot of workouts, I've found my squirt again and we had to make another purchase- a splash blanket to keep our furniture safe from all our antics!

Thanks Perifit and Lara for making my inner strength match my outer 🤩