Working Out

Story Info
Amelia taps into her dominant side.
2k words
4.03
12.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SAR1995
SAR1995
5 Followers

To be clear, both women are trans (MtF). Again, the receiving trans woman's ass is referred to as a pussy.

***

I awoke from my nap at about 7 p.m. and decided to go on my daily night run. I put on my black athletic shorts, black sports bra and sneakers. I put in my headphones and began stretching before beginning my run. As I was stretching, I looked out of my living room windows and began to estimate whether or not I would be back before the sun went down. Just as I started to head out of the door, I received a text. I pulled my phone from my arm band and smiled wide as I saw the text was from Amelia.

"Hey, babe. Whatcha doing tonight?" I quickly answered back.

"Just about to go for my night run. Gotta get my exercise!" I chuckled to myself.

"Cool. I'm actually at the gym too. Would you want to come work out at my gym with me?" Before I even answered back, I was already out of the door.

"Yes, of course! Where is it?" She answered back that she would order me a car.

Within 20 minutes, we were pulling into the gym's parking lot. I thanked the driver and quickly got out to embrace Amelia in a warm hug. She swiped her gym card and we made our way inside. I signed the guest sheet and we quickly began our work out. Amelia walked over to a row of gym mats with a large collection of barbels of varying weights next to it. She held a ten-pound weight in each hand and began to perform squats. I stood there and smiled as she plastered a determined look on her face while doing her workout. She was so adorable. After watching for a minute, I started the treadmill and began from a slow build to a steady run. After about 45 minutes, I decided to do some squats. At that point, Amelia had moved on to another part of the gym. I picked up a couple of five-pounders and began performing my sets when a man walked up to me.

"Hi! How's it going?" He started weight training beside me.

"Hey! It's good. Just doing some squats." I continued with my exercise.

"You know, maybe I could help you." He positioned himself behind me, grabbed my hips and 'fixed' my squatting position which apparently necessitated him putting his hands on my hips.

"That's okay! I'm good!" I moved to a different mat but he followed me.

"It's weird that I haven't seen you here. I mean, you clearly come here a lot because you have an amazing body." I didn't want to be rude but I just wanted to get through my workout.

"Yeah. Look, I'm really trying to focus. Could I get a little peace?" Just as I said this, Amelia walked up to us.

"Hey, babe! What's going on here?" He looked a little surprised.

"Nothing. I was just asking this gentleman if he wouldn't mind leaving me alone so I could work out." We both looked at him with annoyance.

"Sorry. Didn't know she was taken." Amelia quickly interjected.

"Well, she is. Babe, why don't you come work out with me?" I didn't want him to throw me off my workout.

"No! I'm gonna keep doing my workout. I'm not gonna let him throw me off!" She began whispering to me.

"Can you just come over to where I'm at? I want to keep up with my sets but I don't want to leave you over here with him." I was incredibly frustrated but agreed.

After about another hour and a half of working out, we decided to leave. As we walked outside, still high from our workout euphoria and fresh from a shower, I pulled out a phone to order myself a car. Amelia came up behind me and whispered in my ear.

"You wanna come back to my place for a couple of drinks?" I smiled and happily agreed.

"Of course. Let me order us a car really quick." As I said that, she pulled out her keys.

"Why? My car's right over there." As she began to walk over, she unlocked her doors. I followed behind her.

"I didn't know you had a car." She looked at me, perplexed.

"Why would you think that?" She chuckled as we got in.

"Well, you took a Lyft to the restaurant on our first date, didn't you?" She thought for a second before exclaiming.

"Oh, yeah. Well, I figured we would be drinking that night, so I didn't think it would be safe to drive home." I chuckled at her presumptuous attitude.

"Oh, really? So, were you also planning for us to get drunk and fuck the whole time?" A grin spread across her face.

"I mean, I wasn't sure but I was hoping." She started the car and we pulled off.

We arrived at her house and pulled into her garage. We got out of the car and made our way inside. As I sat down on her velvet black sectional, she went to her mini bar cabinet to make us a couple of drinks. After a few minutes, she came over with two small glasses. Each glass had two large balls of ice and about an inch of dark brown liquor. She handed a glass to me and sat down.

"This is it? This isn't a lot to drink." She chuckled.

"Trust me, it's enough." I shrugged my shoulders and put the glass to my lips when she stopped me.

"Hold on! What are you doing?" I immediately stopped with a shocked look on my face.

"What? What is it? What's wrong?" She looked a little shook but began to laugh.

"You have never drank whiskey before have you?" I looked a little embarrassed.

"Not really. Was I doing something wrong?" She began stroking my cheek.

"No, babe, you didn't. Just take it slow and let the drink marinate for a few minutes. So, how was your day?" I put the drink between my legs and spilled my guts to her.

"My day was great, but tiring as fuck. The director kept making changes and I had to account for those in my media. Not to mention, the new props might get in the way of the screens. So, I spent all day drawing up new design plans for the screen layout. But I also had to cross-reference spike areas in the theatre with... It was annoying to say the least. Sorry, I know I'm ranting." I leaned back as she smiled and began shaking her head vigorously.

"Not at all. So, will that put you guys behind for the show?" I exhaled loudly at my work load.

"Nope. Not if I work on my days off." I started chuckling, a little out of annoyance and a little out of shear panic at all of the work.

"Babe, you shouldn't work so hard." I assured her that I was fine.

"Well, if you're sure you're okay. You can drink now." I picked up my drink and took a sip.

"Oh, god! That's... pretty good." She giggled at the disgusted look I had on my face.

"If you don't like it, you don't have to drink it." I shook my head.

"No, it really is good." I picked up the glass and drank it all down.

"Whoa. How was that?" She chuckled as I coughed profusely.

"It's great!" She bit her lip as she stared at me with lusty eyes.

"Oh, I just remembered! Hold on a minute. I just remembered, I got you something. Close your eyes!" She jumped up and ran into the back of the house.

I closed my eyes tight as I heard her coming back. I, filled with great anticipation, felt her walking up behind me. Suddenly, I felt something cold on my neck.

"You can open your eyes now." I grabbed at my neck as I opened my eyes.

"It's beautiful!" She held up a mirror to show me the silver heart pendant hanging around my neck.

She leaned over the couch and planted her lips on mine. She dropped the mirror, slipping one hand down my shirt and the other around my neck. She lightly squeezed and twisted my nipples while tightening her grip around my neck. We broke away and she whispered in my ear.

"You like it when I squeeze your neck? No? If you promise to be a good girl and do what I say, I'll let you go. Now, do you promise to be my good girl?" I nodded my head.

"I promise! I want to be your good girl." She reached down and ripped open my button down.

She reached into my bra and began sensually kneading my breasts while shoving her tongue down my throat. I rode waves of pleasure and pain as she roughly twisted and pulled my nipples. I leaned forward and unhooked my bra to give her easier access. She lustfully began speaking.

"Take off your pants, baby girl." She walked around the couch to sit beside me as I quickly disrobed.

She immediately sucked one of my breasts into her mouth and continued kneading the other. She sucked and nibbled on my swollen, sensitive nipples. Just as I started to speak, she shoved two of her fingers into my mouth. After nursing her fingers for a several minutes, she removed them and moved them between my legs. I slid lower and pulled my knees to my chest to give her easier access to my pussy. She stopped sucking my breast to speak as she shoved her fingers knuckle deep inside me.

"Mmm... your pussy is so hot and tight. You want me to make you come, baby?" I nodded my head vigorously as my pussy squeezed her fingers.

"You have to beg for it, baby. Are you going to be my sweet girl... or my little slut?" I hesitated to answer so she curled her fingers, raking against my prostate. My whole body jerked as I screamed out.

"Oh, my god! Please! I'm your slut!" I groaned as she shoved her fingers against my prostate again.

"Good, girl! You like that? You like when I dig into your little button, slut? Huh? You want it again?" I begged her for it.

She began pushing in and out of my pussy, digging into my button each time. My legs began to shake and my pussy started to get soaking wet as she picked up the speed of her fingering. I grabbed my cock and tried to jerk it when she stopped me.

"Don't you fucking dare." I dropped my hands and bemoaned her command but quickly lost myself in pleasure.

"Tell me how good it feels?" I began panting like a bitch in heat.

"It feels so good! Don't stop! Make your little slut come!" She began digging into my button even harder. I just thanked god she had short nails.

"Mmm... you're such a foul slut. You like being my little submissive girl, don't you?" A moan was the only sound that managed to escape my lips.

She slipped a third finger into my wet pussy with ease. She spread out her fingers, further stretching my pussy. Her fingers rotated and curled inside of me. I grabbed her forearm to gain some measure of control to no avail. She continued to play inside of me with wild abandon and slowly brought me to the edge. After several minutes, she could tell that I was ready to explode.

"Come for me, you little slut. Come for me! It'll feel so good. I know your little girl clit is so hot and ready to explode." I felt the heat rise from my balls and slowly creep through my cock until I unloaded onto my soft belly.

She put her hand on my chest to hold me down as I began to jerk and scream from the explosive orgasm shooting through my body. I laid on the couch, panting and desperately trying to even my breath. After several minutes, I was finally calm. An enormous smile spread across my face as I looked up at her. She leaned down and kissed me on the forehead.

"Good girl. Let's go get you cleaned up."

SAR1995
SAR1995
5 Followers