All Comments on 'Working Out'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
Jerry WalfellJerry Walfellover 18 years ago
He's allowed to screw around and she isn't?

Utter horseshit.

magmamanmagmamanover 18 years agoAuthor
*Can't Win....

I swear, there is just no scenario that someone won't neg because of their own beliefs.

I could have sworn this is an erotic STORY site?

If the character kicks her out in the snow for getting some on the side, he is hated for not letting the black poolboy with the 18" pecker do her while he watches. If he does, he is hated for being a wimp. Neg anal, that's sick. Neg Gay, yuk!

So help me my next story is going to be about shapeless middle aged folks who go to church every day, donate to charities, have only missionary sex in the dark, eat vegetables and drive a Nash...LoL

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bullshit and dull

A lousy story not worth your time or mine.

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
well excuse

me, i kinda liked it. but then again i'm easy, ask any girl in houston.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 18 years ago
Fun and Funny!

A bit of self-effacing humor goes a long way and this story has it. It humanizes the characters and makes them connectable.

The overweight to slim thing has been done, but it hasn't been done enough. Magmaman takes the right approach, steering characters to healthy behavior. Even in erotica, a good example should be celebrated.

The screwing and counter-screwing and all the human foibles of the story made it a short, sweet story with all the right elements. It wasn't all that sensual, but it was situational – and it was good at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This is An Erotic Site For Many Writers

Some wouldn't know erotic if it bit them in their Nash!!

Erotic can even be science fiction but even there it usually travels along a life like path or tendency. Your story doesn't travel there - he accepts her fucking two guys as tho thats normal - is it for you? He retaliates with his own fucking around - is that normal? - well perhaps but he has a long while to catch up with her and her two studs.

The suck and fucksies are easy but rarely erotic as they aren't in any way similar to life - if thats what you wish to write it's ok but don't whine and postulate about neat old cars. Build in some reality and some real form of consequence if you want credibility - if not go sicko again.

Personaly I think you could handle some marital consequence as you have the tools! What a thought eh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Interesting and different

This story doesn't have anguish. It has cheating by everybody. It has some humor---subtle. I like it because the plot moved.

And as far as justice and morality go----well, you can't blame the wife without blaming the husband. However, these characters just didn't seem real. However, magmaman, your efforts are appreciated by some of us. The story was interesting to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
very hot story

This is a very hot story, I read it then shared it with hubby we both enjoy the twist off this hot stroy Massages are so inviting wowowowoow

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 18 years ago
"The best laid plans of mice and men..."

Men never seem to learn. Fortunately, neither do women.

Well told story with such a nice twist of lemon for zing at the end.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 18 years ago
Come on you Bozos this is ALL the wifes fault

jesus is every one here a complete Moron!?

This story is nothing but Male Bashing

the whole sequence of events started b/c of the wife SHUT the hubby down.... He was not even having sex with PATTI just hand jobs... so he still respected the marriage

the wife then gets motivated NOT to show her hubby that she she stil wants Him... but loses the FAT / weight purely to humiliate him by fucking both Dance instructors...

This is going on for weeks ... so he figures it out does Sara... and he is to blame?

No I dont think so... The reason the wife got FAT is b/c she didnt care about her self and if you dont care about your self and look like a "FRUMP" then you shut your man off from sex

what do you think is going to happen?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Divorce the slut

she has been getting sex from two guys for two years. She may have used revenge as an excuse but after the first time with the first guy she was just enjoying herself. She will never quit. The marriage is over, neither one will ever completely trust the other again. Cut your losses divorce her and get on with life. Or be content to wait until the next time she feels she has an excuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
where these wimpy writers come from

boneless men in the whole world.a bunch of lapdogs for men.she wasn't giving him none,so she give it to others.dumbest bunch of crap.weak writers make you sick acting like they are in control only find they us lapdogs.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 17 years ago
Ever since I found out

you were fucking Sal and Ramon. If the info Sara found out had been better it would never have happened.

Maybe that would end the questioning?

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 17 years ago
Sadly realistic and…not erotic

Had these two unlikable characters spent only small percentage of their time and energy pleasing and loving each other rather than gazing at the mirror at the gym (when they don’t fuck every thing that moves other than their spouse), they might have not had to work so much on loosing weight to begin with. But that notion lies way beyond the scope of these shallow self absorbed and superficial couple. Sadly it seems to me that couples like this are not a fiction all around America. However their story is far from being erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HARRY is actually right THIS time

this story is a failure b/c the husband is a moron...

<br></br>

First why given her lying and deceit does he automatically believe her?

<br></br>

SECOND harry's point is right on. Dan started seeing a message therapist that was jerking him off ONLY BECAUSE THE WIFE HAS SHUT DOWN on him sexually and on herself as well .

<br></br>

THIRD when confronted he told the truth and stop . The wife did not. As soon as his wife started began to drop the weight and show interest in real sex He stopped seeing the therapist. She started seeing Sal and Ramon b/c she did NOT wnat sex from her husband. she never turned dan down but that is NOT the same thing as wanting it

<br></br>

if the wife had any character at all she would at least recognize that her own self image is why Dan went to the message therapist to get his cock wanked off in the 1st place

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Food for Thought

I read this story and wondered what holds a marriage together? There is no companionship in this marriage, no honesty, no communication, no caring, in fact there is nothing but two people "living" together in a settled routine because neither has the balls to break away. There has to be something better than this...

Each reader takes something from a story. In my case, it was food for thought. Thank you, writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
funny

Haha! It was funny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
LOVE IT

Well told story which I hope is true actuality.I do not have a doubt because it happens all too often..We men allways screw (no punt)up because like they say we think with the wrong head....

again very good...story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I;m only commenting....

...so there's incontrovertible proof I once agreed with Harry!Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
This story is of immature kids playing adults.

They got old and fat. She did not want sex, he gets massages with benefits. She finds out joins a "dance class" and losing weight stays out late. And stupid husband thinks she is in dance class. Wife starts fucking husband. Husband loses weight then be begins to get a brain. Doesnt he know workouts and drugs cause real weight loss? The days the hours she is in "dance class" he doesnt realize is more than normal? Then he sees her in the arms of her "instructor". She finally admits she if all but intercoursing around with two guys and he smiles and says we can get along. Wife is a slut, has been a slut, and is getting more sex than he can conceive of. And the marriage is expected to work? Where is the medical testing, if those guys are playing with her and she is giving blow jobs the risk of infection by STDs, various diseases, and HIV/AIDS is real. Did she have them wear condoms when she gave the blow jobs? Nothing real is discussed in the story. Divorce the slut, get with Sara, she is at least a woman who is upfront and real. Damn poor plot of a marriage that was toasted for years but they were both to lazy to do anything about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
lol

lol

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Tell her -

Since I knew you were fucking around with them - fuck you -

You don't like it leave -

Nice if obvious progression -

Jim44444Jim44444about 11 years ago
Amusing short story

I know this is an old story but I just read it for the first time. MGM you did a fine job of presenting the foolishness of two emotionally defective people. I can't fathom why so many readers get so upset about some silly erotic fiction. I find your style unique and refreshing. You are a good writer with a vivid imagination. Thanks for taking the time to share your talents with us. For all those mental degenerates that hate your stories, maybe they should just quit reading them. It will do their blood pressure a favor. As for the characters in this story, I think they should become swingers and live happily ever after.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Nice! The old Johnny Taylor " Who's Making Love" song is transposed to short story .

Fun read- steady dramatic and carnal fireworks popping during & after story. A skilled, droll, loping pace is set by author .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
he tried to become the dominant klutz

and got his wife to confess but he didn't know that she knew he had been fucking someone too....two can play at that game ....what an ass hole putz and what a fuck slut skank whore...they deserve each other....

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What the hell was that?

He's fucking around she's fucking around, there isn't a person in this story that's likeable. Sorry, can't rate this one very high. There's just not much of a story here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nothing

gets a woman in the mood for sex faster than spite! Forget flowers and chocolate, revenge and spite are what really get wives going. The difference is once they start, nothing will ever stop them, because they always believe they are in the right, even when it's obvious they are wrong. Especially then.

Want the best sex from your wife ever? Half way through, tell her that her sister is better! She'll hate you, call you every name under the sun, but she wont stop. She will try to prove she is better. Spite, she'll use it anyway, so you may as well benefit from it!

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Write

what you want. It's free. But don't claim it's real life. It's not. Stop bitching when people don't like what you write. That's their right! If that bothers you, stop writing, or stop posting. That or stop reading the comments. People have every right to like or dislike whatever they want. If all you want is an ego boost, look in the mirror and tell yourself you're the greatest writer in history, kiss your reflection and go masturbate to your fantasy world. That, or learn to deal with criticism, because no matter what you think, you are NOT as good as imagine yourself to be. Shakespeare, you ain't. Deal with it.

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
I know I'm late to the party but...

I gave it a frolicking good five. Of course it was fantasy. The guy had it coming. So did the wife but less so.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Two Turds

Ahhh! A love story! They are a perfect match for each other! Neither one can be trusted, they deserve each other! Here's to a life of Mistrust, Anxiety, Pain and Fear!

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
3 for 2

3 stars for 2 losers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Funny isnt it

How sex can be so unimportant to women they refuse to have it with their partners, but go ape shit when cut off partners go eslewhere

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"Are you going to leave me?" It was a whimper, she was beaten

Yes Kari I am

I paid for handjob from that woman because I loved you and wanted to be married to you and you outright refused to have sex with me - I never did anything to her or for her, I used her to get off once or twice a month and stopped once you suddenly decided I was worthy of having sex with you again

You on the other hand had no such excuse, you werent not married to someone refusing to meet you needs, you did not limit yourself to the bare minimum, you gleefully participated in giving pleasure to two other men several times a week

So hell yes I am leaving you

ctdansctdansover 4 years ago
dump her

and keep fucking sara

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
There are authors who have such a dismal rating that you need to read the comments first

Yeah. Guess which one this is

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

These cheating assholes deserve each other.

beretta84beretta84about 3 years ago
ya know,

i enjoyed the story until the last two sentences. what a shit finish. that finish should need two more pages to finish.

i think i will move on. i'm tired of the no ending endings.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

3 stars - yes, i am also moving on to another author

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Its easy to hit 400+ stories when you literally just crap on your keyboard and post it.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63over 1 year ago

That was going good until it wasn't. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How long had he been fucking Sara? Not long enough. There's no coming back from what she did...except in LW, where almost every husband is written as a weak, needy cunt.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another dumb squib girl wards the end dragging a good story down! Some writers just know how to make a great story shit!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...