All Comments on 'Working Out Issues Ch. 12'

by blake1

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best Author on This Site

So look I've been reading this story since chapter 1 came out. I've been reading along the whole time just hanging on every word. I honestly cannot put into worfs how beautiful this story is and how happy it has made me. I screamed, cried, laughed reading this story and it was all enjoyable through to the end. I cannot wait fir your follow up work please take all the time you need to write something new. I'll be waiting for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
thank you

what a beautiful story . hope you can keep writing awesome trans love stories . i'm also a trans woman , i wish you all the very best on your journey - sarah

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I am lost...

Did I miss something? Last chapter I read, Mel had literally broken Adam's heart. And I was like "Woah!" I had assumed that she would eventually realize that she had made a mistake, then go try to get him back.

I was excited to see a new chapter, then BAM! Mel and Adam are suddenly in bed? Not sure about everyone else, but I would have loved to know what events led to their coming back together. But that aside, still an awesome story about love and finding oneself.

mordbrandmordbrandover 4 years ago
Enjoyed your story

And your realization that you are trans. Don't let anyone get you down but if they do, remember we are here for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I love you

I loved this story! It is so cute and such a slow burn and finally seeing it end makes me so happy but also a little sad. And I see what you did with the I do there... that was bait and my trans ass ate the whole fishing rod

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great writing & congratulations!

I loved this story, please write more trans romances, you are a damn good writer! Also, so happy you discovered your true self!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing!

I've read so many stories on here but this series is by far the best, the story, characters the sex all amazing. I really hope you keep writing and yes I NUTTED SO HARD!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Absolutely fantastic

Of any story on here this by far the best, everything on this site is simple smut but this was true romance with some erotic scenes, I absolutely loved this

Sabby2503Sabby2503almost 4 years ago
Fantastic Story!

I initially just wanted to read about some sexy scenes but it turned out to be a great story! And if Mel is based on you then damn girl you were dense! I kept shouting at her throughout the story to jump Adam already haha.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
YES!

This story is too beautiful and inspiring and amazing in every way! Mel grew so much not just as a person but as a woman coming to herself and Adam is a gentleman to the end and a total hot dude. Perfect story. Congratulations and happily ever after to Mel and Adam. Husband and wife. They are meant for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect!

Perfect story, it was masterfully written! I was pulled in and felt like I was one of the characters, I am not saying which, but I was there feeling the excitments and letdowns as if it was really happening to me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Loved this

In your authors note you referred to the comment anon said. "Dumb bitch without a brain in her head" that made me laugh. That was one of the first comments I saw. I hadn't even looked at them until that chapter. Beautifully written

Miss Kira Bangkok

qchickieqchickiealmost 3 years ago

This was a really cute and romantic story, thx for sharing it with us!! I hope you write something else.

I like the little tongue-in-cheek jokes... My fave part was when Ashanti was talking about her worst date & you broke the 4th wall (that line about feeling bad for anyone who was hearing it is disconnected pieces- like we readers were!). ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Im gonna be honest when i started reading the reason was “damn i nutted so hard” but about half way through the story i just read it and it was beautiful

JulesornotJulesornotover 2 years ago

Just gorgeous…one of my faves of all time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@Blake1, This story was amazing. It makes me want to take more control over my own life. Thank you for writing it. I know it has been two years and you may never see this comment, but I just wanted to put it out there that I love this story and I hope to one day read more of your writing. Thank you for existing and being you!

Bdog6896Bdog6896over 1 year ago

Loved the story a true romance

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a long story, a great story, and the last chapter almost had me bawling like a baby! So Very hot and yes I did nut a bit. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

12 very well written chapters of a love story that's....well... charming. 👍 Nice romantic build up.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I’ve read this whole wholesome story about 4 times over the last 2 years and I love it so much. I was reading it the first time during my top surgery recovery and last time during my bottom surgery recovery. Trans girl egg cracking wish fulfillment stories turn my bdsm loving heart into goop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblake1@blake1
"dumb bitch not a brain in her head" -- Anonymous AKA Blake Lonely AKA Vicki David AKA Little Miss "Once Cried At A Club Because I Couldn't Stop Thinking About How Broad My Shoulders Are But Still Only Like 50% Sure About The Whole Transgender Thing" I can't figure out how t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES