A Slice of Life Ch. 01

Story Info
The Wildcard Pizza futas deliver to a Sorority House.
18.8k words
4.64
26.4k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello all! First chapter of a new series that is a collaboration between myself and SurlyUnskilled/Unskilled, another writer.

Contains: futa on female, huge/hyper sizes, cum inflation, etc.

As always, this story is ridiculous and absurd! Comments and feedback are always welcome.

~~~~~

Stars twinkled against the blanket of night above a large town. The moon shone brightly, half-full and sitting high in the sky. A large sign shone against the darkness, sitting atop a drab, brown-roofed building. "Wildcard Pizza" the sign read, flashing brightly and accompanied by a lit up hand of cards. 3 of the cards faced towards the street and showed all aces, while the last was turned away, showing only a question mark on its back. The cards lit up one by one, before the entire thing flashed brightly; it was a sign that looked more at home on a Las Vegas casino than on a pizza restaurant. Several bodies moved inside, indicating that the location was open even at this late hour.

Through one of the windows that was plastered with advertisements for new specials and items on the menu, one could see several employees standing around. The restaurant was currently empty of customers, which was to be expected of this late hour. Of the employees standing idly, chatting or otherwise occupying themselves, none looked even remotely interested in working. All of the workers were dressed in the same standard uniform: a black t-shirt with a stylized version of the company name emblazoned in white across the front that was tucked into a pair of dark red shorts that ended mid-thigh. A somewhat casual outfit for a simple food chain, but here that was the norm.

A tall, taller than everyone else in the building at least, redhead, leaned her back against a counter, tapping away at her phone. Next to her stood a shorter brunette who's hair was streaked with lines of pink, fiddling around on a work computer, doing her best to legitimately look busy. Behind them an even shorter black-haired woman, shorter than the partially-dyed brunette, was bent over one of the counters, wiping the same spot on the aforementioned counter with a towel in one hand, while casually scrolling through her phone on the other. Even further behind her, almost hidden behind a shelf of pizza boxes, was the fourth and final employee of the night - a blonde who was arbitrarily shifting items around, humming a song to herself. This group made up the usual night crew at the locally famous Wildcard Pizza restaurant.

This group of girls were representative of the pizza chain's motto: variety. The blonde in the back who was barely noticeable behind the racks and racks of empty boxes possessed a pair of breasts nearly as large as her torso. The expansive mammaries stretched her shirt to the breaking point and pushed into the metal racks over a foot away from her. Her nipples, which were as big as a grown man's thumb at the least, and perpetually hard, threatened to tear holes in the stretchy fabric of her shirt. A light clanging could be heard as she moved, a not-so-subtle hint at the pierced-status of her massive milkers.

The next girl, who was pretending to clean the counter she currently leaned over, was no-less remarkable; albeit her insane endowment rested on the other end of the body. Her skinny, ebony-colored legs were attached to a truly enormous posterior. Much like the shirt of the simple uniform, the shorts were also made of an incredibly stretchy material to make up for the ridiculous proportions of the employees. The black girl's ass tested the elasticity of the fabric, pushing it to its limits. It was like two basketballs had been stuffed into her red shorts, and they jiggled and bounced obscenely with the slightest movements. Her small, skinny frame only made her bountiful behind even more comical looking - comical and sexy.

The two girls at the front appeared to be fairly average to the casual observer. Both possessed nice bodies to be sure - perky butts and large breasts adorned both of their bodies, although the shorter girl was just a little more blessed in these areas. However, if one looked instead at the front of their red shorts, they would notice a peculiar thing: both girls had absurdly large bulges that pushed the crimson fabric outward. The redhead's bulge sat solidly in the front of her shorts, looking like she was smuggling a soccer ball in her too-small shorts, while the brunette's bulge was slightly differently shaped; while her shorts were pushed out far, a long bulge also snaked around her waist, reaching halfway across her back. Both of these girls were in fact futanari, a sex that possesed the genitalia of both male and females, while appearing outwardly feminine. Not only were they futanari, they were well-endowed futanari at that.

This was the crew that currently manned the counters and cooking stations at the Wildcard Pizza restaurant. The group of ladies was indicative of the pizza joint's motto: a fetish for every topping. Big tits, huge asses, girls with dicks and more - you name it, they had it. While other establishments focused on one type of specially endowed person or another, this pizza place specialized in variety! This was the speech that all the workers got when they first joined, workers who were still screwing around, bored. However, the monotony of the night was soon broken up by the ringing of the phone at the counter, which the brown-haired futa quickly picked up,

"Thank you for calling Wildcard Pizza, a fetish for every topping. This is Amelia speaking, how may I help you?" the brunette futanari, Amelia, answered cheerfully, her voice naturally sliding into her customer service voice, "Mhm. Yes, we are open! Yes we can. Yes that special is currently available. How many people? Ok! The Double Sausage Special? You got it! Can I get a name and address? Ok that'll be..."

Amelia finished taking the order before hanging up the phone with a bubbly "see you soon!". She typed several more things into the computer in front of her, finally able to use it for actual work. Pressing another button on the computer, the small personal printer next to the machine whirred to life and printed out 2 receipts. Ripping them apart, Amelia took one and turned around, placing it against the counter that separated the kitchen from the front of the restaurant. Despite the fact that they had clearly gotten an order, none of the girl's made a move to start actually working. The smiling futa stood there for nearly a minute, holding her end of the receipt in front of her chest, staring at the dickgirl next to her. She wasn't annoyed quite yet, used to her younger coworker's laziness.

"Catherine. Catherine. Cat!" Amelia called out, her voice raising an octave with each utterance of the girl's name, breaking the other futanari from her focus.

"Haha oh my god, Amelia," the futa, Cat, replied, ignoring the fact that a new order needed to be made, "you have to see this video I just watched. A dog jumps on a -"

"You can show me later! We're at work and we just got an order, ya know?. An order that requires both of us to be a part of! So why don't you head to the back and start on the order?"

"Ugh I don't even know why we make the pizzas!" Cat exclaimed, throwing her arms up dramatically, "they don't even get eaten half the time!"

"Maybe not by the customers..." Amelia retorted while lifting an eyebrow at the younger futa, her cheery facade slipping for just a moment.

"Well what can I say: a girl gets hungry when she works hard."

"Whatever you say, Cat!" Amelia said, smiling once more, "why don't you work hard and go get started on those pizzas? You can even have the other girls help you out."

Cat grumbled to herself but obediently made her way to the kitchen. Amelia watched her go with a smirk on her face, amused at the young futa's attitude. She turned back to the counter and started to prep some of the other things that would be needed for this delivery. Some condiments, dipping sauces, lube, napkins, an extra change of clothes for her and Cat - the usuals. Amelia continued to busy herself, occasionally checking the clock to make sure they would be within the delivery window. After about 10 minutes, the partially-pink haired futa turned around, hearing the sound of pizza boxes sliding across the counter. Grabbing an insulated delivery bag off the counter, she grabbed the various sides boxes and put them in their container. There was just one last thing to do before they left.

"Come on Cat, follow me! You know what we have to do before we go!"

The shorter futanari walked over to a side room marked "Employees Only", with Catherine following behind her, tapping away on her phone once more. They both entered the room, the trailing redhead closing the door behind her. Amelia flipped a switch as she walked into the room, turning on the bright ceiling lights. The room itself was decently sized, enough to fit several people in it. On the right wall, was a mirror that was nearly the same length and width of the wall itself. At the far end of the room was a shower closed off by a thin curtain, with a small vanity covered in various beauty products next to it. The wall opposite of the mirror had several wall hooks, most taken up by extra work uniforms. This was the Wildcard Pizza changing room, something all the employees used almost daily.

"You know the drill," Amelia hummed out, moving to stand in the front of the mirror, "time to get ready!"

"Yeah, yeah." Cat replied dismissively, walking over to the vanity, mumbling to herself about how much she hated makeup. The redhead sat down in the wooden seat in front of the vanity, and quickly grabbed a tube of lipstick amongst the clutter of beauty care objects. She applied the red lipstick, trying to make her naturally thin lips look plumper then they were. Smacking her lips together several times, satisfied with the coating, she put the lipstick down. The redhead grabbed a palette of blush and applied it to her cheeks, putting some color on her otherwise pale skin; the blush also helped make her face look more mature and cover the bit of chub her face refused to drop. She dabbed a bit over her nose, wishing there was an easier way to cover the smattering of freckles that dotted her nose and the area under her eyes. Lastly, she grabbed a tube of black eyeliner and traced her eyes with it, her fierce green orbs staring back at her from the vanity mirror.

Standing in front of the wall-sized mirror, Amelia looked at herself in its large expanse. Unlike Cat, she had come to work prepared, and her face was already peppered with various makeup products. Her own soft blue eyes, already framed by a lighter helping of eyeliner, looked back at her, studying her form critically. Her short brown hair was nice and styled, with a single large strand falling in front of her face. It was cut unevenly, one side purposefully trimmed shorter than the other. Her hair was naturally brown, but she had dyed it pink in some places. She thought it was cute - cute and youthful looking. It also rarely got messy, even at work, so she didn't need to brush it before she left. Her light gold eyeshadow and pink lipstick looked good, so she wouldn't need to reapply it.

Sighing, Amelia reached behind herself and began to unhook her bra. Sliding it out of one of her shirt sleeves, she turned around and hung it on one of the empty wall hooks. She jiggled her large breasts in front of the mirror, her chest bouncing inside of her shirt. Even though her tits were never the main focus of the deliveries she made, it never hurt to look extra sexy; besides, she didn't bring a backup bra and hers would inevitably get dirty by the night's end. As the futa brought her hands down to her shorts, planning on doing something similar with her lower package, Cat bounded up next to her, bumping into her purposefully as she did.

"Checking to see if your boobs started to sag yet?" Cat teased, reaching behind her head and undoing the ponytail that held her fiery hair back. Amelia smiled at her, doing her best to ignore the comment. She watched through the mirror as Catherine's hair fell out of the ponytail and cascaded down her back. The natural redhead ran her hands through her hair, throwing some over her shoulder to rest on her chest. She was lucky she had naturally vibrant and pretty hair. Cat quickly mimicked Amelia and removed her bra as well - although the shorter futa didn't even know why she bothered with one, her breasts still sat high on her chest due to her youth.

Shaking her head, Amelia once again reached her hands down to her shorts. Untucking her shirt from her pants, she pulled the waistband of the shorts out with one hand, while reaching in with the other. Amelia grabbed her flaccid, meaty penis, and began to pull it towards the front of her crotch. She could feel her lengthy shaft snake around her waist, before it finally coiled at her groin. Several inches of soft shaft stuck up and out from the waistband of her shorts due it's huge size. Very carefully the futa adjusted her length, wrapping it around itself and making sure it all stayed put. Releasing her waistband and tucking her shirt back in, Amelia checked her bulge once more, making small adjustments through the red fabric and making sure everything looked right.

Catherine was doing the same, although her genitals were already prominently protruding from the front of uniform. She stared at Amelia out of the corner of her eye, a touch of envy contorting her features. Amelia, for her part, noticed, but did nothing but continue to smile. The two futas looked over themselves and each other once more, both satisfied with how they looked. Amelia led the way once more, opening the door and turning the light off behind Cat. The pair walked towards the counter, red headed futa grabbing the bagged pizzas, while Amelia opened a drawer and pulled out a set of keys. The two headed towards the door, Cat walking a little more quickly than Amelia. Reaching the door first, she held it open, motioning with her free arm for the shorter futa to go first.

"Age before beauty." Cat said a bit loudly, a sly grin touching her lips. Amelia ignored the comment, her smile twitching slightly, and walked out of the restaurant. A blast of cool air hit her in the face, a welcome change from the hot, stuffy atmosphere of the building. Cat followed behind once more, the door shutting automatically, a bell jingling as it closed. The two headed to a plain black car that was topped by a sign showing off the company logo. Unlocking the door with the key fob in her hands, Amelia got into the car and started the engine, while Catherine hopped into the passenger seat. While the red head put on her seatbelt and settled the insulated bag onto her lap, Amelia plugged in the delivery address into the car's GPS. Wasting no time, Amelia sped out of the parking lot, the sign on top of the car lighting up as they went.

"Mmmm, we should stop by Daisy's after the delivery. I think I can finish the challenge this time!" Cat said, staring out of the window. They had been driving for several minutes already, and had passed one of the numerous billboards that littered the town. This featured another locally famous eatery, Daisy's Double Decker Dairy Delights, an ice cream shop with a mouthful of a name that most people just called "Daisy's" for short. The billboard featured a woman, supposedly Daisy herself, dressed in a skimpy outfit with a clear theme - a necklace with a large bell adorned the woman's next, and she was dressed in a pair of overalls colored by black and white spots. Her outfit wasn't the only thing that drew parallels to a certain farm animal.

"Oh Cat, you always want to go to Daisy's!" Amelia laughed, her own eyes drawn to the lurid image on the giant sign. The woman, obviously dressed like a cow, had a pair of tits that put even the futa's own blonde coworker to shame. Her breasts took up the entirety of her torso, the top curves of her mountainous mounds nearly touching her chin, the bottoms hanging near her waistline. Her giant mammaries poked out of the sides of her torso, covering her arms in the picture and stretching the fabric of the bovine-themed overalls to their limits. The only thing you couldn't see were her nipples, but even the large straps of the overalls couldn't completely cover the entirety of her large areolas; the pink edges poking out from the strained fabric hinted at their true gigantic size. Cat could feel herself practically drooling as the billboard faded into the background, thinking of all the absurdly-blessed girl's that worked there.

"Fuck I don't understand why anyone would want to go anywhere else!"

"Well, some people like different things! Besides, did you look at where we're delivering too?"

Realizing she had in fact not bothered to check the details of the delivery, Cat grabbed the receipt off of the bag sitting on her lap. Her eyebrow raised and a devilish grin crept onto her painted red lips. According to the order, it looked like they were delivering to a party of 5, which was more than she had expected; a good thing too, cause it meant she didn't have to share as much with Amelia. Scanning over the paper, her eyes fell onto the address, and her smirk widened even more. Cat recognized the location - it was on the so-called "Sorority Row" street that neighbored the local university. Cat's night was looking like it wasn't gonna be so boring after all.

Still smiling, Amelia glanced over at Cat, glad that she would probably be in a better mood now. The brunette, on the other hand, was a little more hesitant. Delivering to the college always made her nervous. She generally didn't care about seeing people she'd known - she'd worked at this job long enough to be used to making deliveries to people she was familiar with. But the college was a different story. Amelia shook her head of these thoughts, and focused on her driving once more. It had been a long time ago and there wouldn't be anyone there that recognized her.

Pulling up to the street, Amelia scanned the houses, looking for the right address. Cat didn't bother helping, once again aimlessly scrolling through her phone. Spotting the correct house, Amelia pulled the car up, parking on the street. Killing the engine, the pair sat in silence as Amelia tapped a few things onto her phone, sending a message to the store; a simple, routine precaution that the workers took to let the other employees still at the store know that they had arrived at the delivery destination. This was mostly because the time it took to "complete" the deliveries often varied and could take several hours. Cat reached up to her ears, unscrewed the 2 small, diamond earrings she had pierced through each lobe, and dropped them in the center cup holder of the car. Amelia sighed, put her phone in the dashboard of the car, and smiled once more. She turned to Cat.

"Ready to make the delivery?"

"Hell yeah!" Cat exclaimed, following suit and putting her own phone in the dashboard, "Let's give 'em some pizza they'll never forget!"

Amelia chuckled at Cat's enthusiasm. Her attitude always changed when she knew she was getting some. The pair got out of the car, the redhead shouldering the bag of pizzas, and made their way to the house. The night air was brisk, putting a pep in their step as they marched forward. A cold breeze blew across the futanaris, causing them to shiver slightly in their thin uniforms. Both of their nipples grew hard against their shirts, poking through the fabric. Neither paid any mind to this development as it only made them look sexier. Coming up to the house, both of the girls stopped for a moment and stared.

The Sorority House was grandiose and, well, on the gaudy side. Large white steps led up to an overly-large landing and a pair of large, wood double doors. The landing was flanked on each side by several white pillars that reached to the roof. A banner flying the name of the sorority, some string of Greek letters that Cat didn't know how to pronounce and that Amelia knew all too well, hung above the doorway, professionally but cutely decorated. Tall windows dotted the front of the building, long curtains blocking anyone from seeing inside. The pair walked up, Cat grumbling under her breath about the annoyingly large steps, and stood in front of the entrance. They stood there for nearly a minute in silence before Cat turned to look at Amelia.