Working the Pole Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was at Joaquin's place," Isabella said with a simply beautiful smile.

"Mr. Quarterback?" Akari asked despite knowing the answer already.

"Mr. 6'5" Quarterback. Let's get the facts straight," Lizzy added with an infectious grin that conquered Isabella and even Gina.

"Yes. Him," Isabella grinned before adding. "And he introduced me to this family. Turned out some of his uncles are pretty big fishes in the nightlife scene.

Organizing stuff and also owning a few places. I am talking big places. And got connections to some of which you girls would surely have heard about."

She made sure to look each of her friend into the eyes while allowing anticipation to build. April and the others were basically glued to Isabella's luscious lips and dreaded every ongoing second it took for the big reveal to escape her lips.

"What places?" Lizzy blurted out.

Isabella took a deep breath and washed all her excitement off her flawless face before rising from her seat. Rarely did an announcement deserve this much secrecy and build-up April thought. It had to be big ... and that even by Isabella's standards.

"Ladies. What would you say if I got 5 VIP tickets for the "Afterlife"? All inclusive, full premium. This Saturday!"

Lizzy and Akari immediately jumped off their seats as well and started cheering right away.

"Afterlife?! No fucking way! You are joking?! For real?!"

"As real as it possibly can be," Isabella said with a proud smile.

Their reaction was for once not exaggerated, literally everybody else would have felt the same. The "Afterlife" earned almost legendary status by now and rightfully so. Nobody really knows when it all began, nor who started it, but what everybody knew was when the "Afterlife" was coming to town this would be literally a once- in a life time event. Given you were one of the very few lucky ones to somehow get invited.

One could offer all the money in the world and not make it onto the guest list. As far as anybody was aware the only way to know when and where the party would exactly take place was by being invited by someone who knew. Whoever organised their parties did not choose their guests by the banknotes in their pockets, but by criteria that remained a mystery to this very day. The same applied on how they chose their locations. They would pop up in a city for one night and one night only and turn one local club into the hottest place on earth -- if only half of the rumours would be true.

Every now and then some celebrities, proper celebrities, would boast about being invited to these parties but the second they would tell their fans about it their invitation would have been revoked. The ones that managed to keep their excitement hidden until everything was over would often describe how insane things got there and that were only the parts they were allowed to talk about.

April often saw people on social media boast about being at these parties, just to see their chances of ever attending them getting crushed by the official Afterlife channel that posted the location months after the party took place.

The futa used to compare the mania about the Afterlife like the chase for Willy Wonka's golden ticket. A frenzy that found its origin in a carefully planned media campaign and organised by some overly eccentric millionaire that slowly became a myth the masses of young party-hungry girls would want to believe in.

Now that it was within reach and far from being just a hysteria looming in the loudest corners of the internet, there was no longer a need to dismiss it and not to succumb with the same infectious joy of her friends.

"Afterlife? For real?" April dared to ask with a cautious tone, bordering to whispering.

Isabella's smile grew even brighter and just by nodding made April almost shriek in the same girlish manner as Akari and Lizzy.

She grabbed Gina's hand which remained more steadfast than hers and pulled her up with her and jumped with joy as she pulled her close.

April did not care if the others or anybody else were staring at her jiggling curves.

Nor if they'd envy Gina who was basically pushed into her heavy bosom before she could object.

"Easy girls. No need to cheer it out to the world. We better keep that a secret for now. But I can assure you, this is very real," Isabella said.

She leaned forward mysteriously and sucked everybody in as she gestured to lower their voices and prompted the others to sit down with her.

"Who invited you? You have to tell us," Lizzy asked with all the eagerness of a fanatic that just met her messiah.

"One of Joaquin's cousins, but I can't say who invited him. I promised. But I was told there were not many places left. I think you can understand now why I didn't bother showing up yesterday, because I just received my official invitation," Isabella chuckled.

Nobody objected and all three remained in a state of still shifting between girlish cheers and attempting to calm down from such euphoric heights.

"Five tickets. How did you manage that?" Gina eventually asked characteristically stoic.

"I just got good contacts," Isabella said with a knowing grin and a cheeky wink.

If there was one who might be able to gather one place, let alone five it would be Isabella. The de-facto partyqueen of the town. But compared to the Afterlife she was just a small fish in a huge pond. At least it seemed that way until now.

"I just thought we could go all together. Little did I know, that this would be a double date," Isabella said.

"Double date?" April asked.

"Joaquin is also coming. Guess it's time you all get to know him too," Isabella said and winked over to Lizzy and Akari. "And depending on how things are on your end at the moment we could even make it a triple date."

Akari started laughing and Lizzy playfully wrapped her arms around the busty Asian while eying Isabella.

"I would kiss you for the invitation alone, Isabella. But a triple date does also sound quite decent," Lizzy said.

"Oh? Just decent?" Akari said in an exaggerated and comically playful tone.

"More than decent, maybe," Lizzy said and kissed her right in front of everyone.

It was barely no surprise to everyone around their table. All were aware about the ongoing fling between the two and their predatory tendencies, but still it remained a sight that made April bite her lips and feel her pants tighten.

"Now that this is settled, how about you two? Please say yes. It would be the first time out together. With all of us. And at that of all places," Isabella grinned.

April's delight was obvious and so was her answer, but Gina remained as quiet as only she could. The futa turned towards the petite redhead and looked her deep into her green eyes. She didn't have to beg, but she wanted to make sure that Gina knew how much this meant to her as well. Not just the Afterlife, but going out together as couples. For the first time ever.

Gina's eyes darted back to Lizzy and Akari, once more worrying about what they might have planned with April, but she could not fully hide her excitement underneath such worries.

"I am in," she said and earned a spontaneous hug she did not see coming before she felt her girlfriend all around her again.

"You are so awesome!" April cheered and lifted her smaller girlfriend off the floor with barely any effort.

Warmth was radiating off Gina's face as much as confusion on why her girlfriend decided to make such a scene. Just by kicking back her seat the way April did and by shooting up so rapidly made her the centre of all attention even without the growing interest in her bigger frame. Both usually avoided any attention like this, Gina even more so than April but she did not look like she was too embarrassed this time. Not even when her feet were dangling in the air as the 6'3" futa guiding her towards her lips.

There it was again this adoring smile that could melt steel beams and one that awakened feelings within the futa she rarely ever felt before.

"Come here," April whispered and leaned forward and kissed Gina with the whole world to see.

Cautious whispers and gasps went through the hall, even more so than when April entered, but it did not bother her at all. They all could watch, hell, it somehow felt even better if they did.

"Damn, girl," Akari giggled.

"Yeah... damn," Lizzy joined in.

It was almost ironic to hear those two taken aback of someone wanting their affection to be seen. They did not care who was watching them whenever they felt in the mood for it. Literally everyone, even their teachers were well aware about their "close" connection. And yet, this was something enviable for April, something she wanted to explore for herself, even more with every second she caressed Gina's lips with her own and hear everyone watch them.

"What was this for?" Gina asked when her lips were freed at last.

God, her smile was cute. The way her freckles moved along her rising cheeks, the way she wrinkled her nose... it was almost like she begged for more.

But would April go any further, she would risk revealing much more than who she was dating. Oddly enough, she wondered if the other students would mind seeing actual proof for all the rumours about futas and their sizes. A fantasy for another day.

"Nothing. I was just in the mood for it," April grinned and planted another quick smooch before stepping back.

"Alright..." Gina giggled and did offer her hand to April's fingers caressing her again.

"So... Isabella. You said Saturday? Any ideas on how we can prepare for the big night? Are we supposed to bring something?" April asked, her hands assertively engulfing her girlfriend's as they sat down again.

The Latina's wide smile never retreated from her face, but still rose to new heights as she leaned in.

"Only one: Choose your finest dresses girls. We are meant to look classy, stunningly elegant even, goddamn gorgeous. But believe me this doesn't mean it will be boring. Not by a long shot. Look out Afterlife, the girls are coming to town."

12