Working Title Guilt Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now this may tingle a little bit" Sam said as she placed two crocodile clips on my nipples which were connected to the plastic bag with two fine chains.

I arched my back as the pain shot through my now very erect and wet nipples. I felt my pussy start to leak and tremble. I refused to scream but let our a low growl as I breathed through this new torment.

Eventually the pain became manageable, my breathing slowed and my body started to relax.

"So far so good, wouldn't you say?" Sam said turning towards Julie.

"Perfect" Julie replied, her fingers wet with her own juices as he watched the show.

"OK now I want you to relax a little more" Sam said as she pushed a finger inside my pussy.

"Oh my!" Sam said. "No wonder your son loves to fill this tight little pussy up with his cock. I bet you love the taste of his cum don't you? And I bet Karen loves to stick her tongue in here too doesn't she? "And what about in here" Sam said as she slid a finger in my ass.

The answer to all of her rhetorical questions was of course yes but I was unable to reply.

I gasped as she took the metal butt plug and pressed it hard against my ass until it gave and lodged itself comfortably inside me. I love the feeling of fullness in my ass be it my toys or especially recently, my son Matt's cock and if she was hoping for me to squeal then she was disappointed.

I caught a little movement in the corner of my eye and saw that Julie was now pushing a similar plug in her own well lubricated ass.

"One last addition" Sam said as she pushed a metal dildo in my pussy and held it in place with a strong rubber girdle.

"Well I think that just about does it" She said looking at Julie. "Shall I proceed?"

"Go ahead" Julie said as she leaned forward in her chair to get a better look.

I hadn't noticed but Sam had attached two leads of the TENS machine to the metal inserts inside my ass and pussy.

Sam flicked a switch and a jolt of electricity shot through me, causing my whole body to convulse. This was definitely a B3 on the TENS machine. No warning, no build up, just straight to it. I let out a muffled scream and saw Julie cum for the first time.

"Oh my!" she said as I fought hard to control my breathing. "That was fun. Let's turn it up a couple of notches."

My eyes went wide with panic. I wasn't sure just what that meant.

It took me by surprise when Sam went down on my pussy sucking my clitoris into her mouth. I came instantly and would have also emptied my bladder if it wasn't for the catheter. She was frigging her own pussy now an didn't stop until she had relieved herself.

"Did my little slut just cum?" Julie said

"I'm afraid so" Sam said with a tight grin on her now wet face.

"She came without permission?"

"It certainly looks that way and certainly tasted like it" Sam said as she licked the rest of my pussy juice from her lips.

"Oh dear, such a naughty little slut. Turn it up to B6"

My panic grew instantly and I started to wrestle against my bonds. My efforts were to no avail as another pulse of electricity shot through me.

"Again!" shouted Julie and Sam complied.

I think I may have lost consciousness briefly as when I came around my gag had been removed, my legs unbound and the metal inserts in my ass and pussy had been removed.

"Step down here" Sam said "It's time for your crucifixion." She laughed. Don't worry there are no nails. Not this time at least.

My whole body was tingling I had dreamed of being used like this. I was there to be used for Julie's pleasure and from the look of her on her throne she was in heaven herself, a small puddle between her legs, testimony to the multiple orgasms she had been giving herself.

By this time, my bladder was bursting but there was no where for it to go. Sam strapped my arms, legs and waist to the cross and went down on me again. I was determined not to cum. I felt her hand press on my very full bladder. The pain was excruciating.

"Do it now and let her cum. Poor little slave." Julie said as she continued to frig her pussy. "Then bring her over to me. I have been saving something special for her."

I wondered what 'do it now' meant when Sam opened the tap connecting my catheter to the bag suspended from my nipples. The relief on my bladder was instantaneous and once again, Sam devoured my orgasm. It was then that I realized that as my bladder emptied the weight in the bag pulled increasingly on my nipples. There was no way of stopping it as more and more pee flowed freely into the bag. I screamed as it felt like my nipples were being torn from my breasts while my pussy had a mind of its own and came again violently in Sam's face.

Julie's eyes were wide open and her blood red lips parted just enough to let out a sigh of unadulterated pleasure.

Sam stood up and looked at my disheveled appearance. She removed the catheter and looking directly into my eyes, unclipped the alligator clamps on my sore nipples.

The blood rushing back into them was enough to make my hips tremble again as I breathed heavily and came silently hoping that Julie and Sam wouldn't notice.

Sam undid my restraints and led me on my leash to kneel before my mistress.

"Look what a mess you made me make" Julie said pointing to the puddle on the seat between her legs.

I knew it was my job to lick it up and needed little encouragement to do so as Sam handed my leash to Julie.

"That's a good little slave, now don't forget my pussy too."

Julie tasted like heaven and I quickly brought her to climax before she unleashed a stream of pee over my face.

As the warm fluid flowed over me and dampened my hair I realized that this was the final act of submission. She held my face tight against her pussy and allowed her breathing to subside.

"Thank you Sam. That will be all for today unless you want to fuck my little slut?"

"That's OK. She's your slut but I had fun. I think it's time for her to get cleaned up now but perhaps next time, we can get Matt, Helen and Karen in on the act?"

"I like that idea." Julie said as she unclasped my collar. "What do you say guys?" She said looking up to where a small camera lens was sticking out of the wall.

"You rock mum!" Matt's came a voice over a hidden speaker. "I came five times."

"Helen and I just came a million times" Her daughter Karen's disembodied voice said. Helen chirped in "Thank you Mrs B! I think we'll all be back for summer break soon. I can't wait to take you to level B10 with Matt's cum inside you.

Clearly Matt had been watching the proceedings by himself on line while Helen and Karen had shared a monitor together.

I looked at Julie in disbelief then up at the camera lens. Now uncollared, I stood up straight, thrust my shoulders back and stuck my breasts out proud and defiant.

"Be careful what you wish for guys. You know that this masochistic trend might just run in the family."

End.

12