Working With Rex Ch. 07

Story Info
Rex takes Becki on a company trip.
3.4k words
4.72
7.2k
4

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becki jumped at the tap on her shoulder as she worked at her desk. She flicked one of her earbuds out and turned to see Rex standing behind her.

"All ok?" She asked. Rex smiled awkwardly, "Yeah, yeah... you know the big event that Crandels Publishers are holding at the weekend?"

Becki nodded, of course she knew about the Crandels event. It was a huge deal in the world of graphic design and publishing. They were the publishing company that handled all of their graphic novels- including the ones Becki worked on. Anyone who's anyone has been invited to the networking event of the year.

"Obviously we've been invited as one of their clients... and well.... I usually take Dave.... but, would you like to come with me this year? I mean it's a great opportunity to see your work on display and..."

"I'd love to." Becki smiled, cutting Rex off mid ramble. "Oh... well that's sorted then! It's black tie and it's not local so we'll be gone for the weekend if that works for you? I'm happy to drive us up there Saturday morning?"

Becki nodded at Rex, "That sounds fine, I look forward to it!" She popped her earbud back in, heart racing and went back to work.

Shit, a weekend away with Rex. This was a whole new thing! Would it be strictly work? Would he expect more? Did she want more? Great... something else to overthink about.

Later that evening, Becki flicked through her meagre collection of dresses, hoping to find something appropriate for a black tie event, but everything she pulled out seemed a bit night clubby. She headed into the kitchen, poured a generous glass of wine and made herself comfortable on the sofa. Becki opened her laptop and headed to some of her favourite clothing sites for inspiration. She didn't feel as though she could pull off a big, puffy gown. She still wanted to feel like herself- rather than an overstuffed, glittered bauble.

She came across a selection of sleek, figure hugging floor-length dresses. They were quite revealing! Wearing one would probably guarantee sex with Rex... and if she was honest with herself, she didn't think that was a bad thing. She scrolled through, searching for something a bit edgier than just plain black. (Black tie didn't mean you could only wear black... right?)

After a lot of searching, Becki finally spotted something that she liked. It was a floor-length fitted dress, with a slit up the side, plenty of cleavage on display and so low cut at the back, she wasn't sure if she would be able to wear underwear. The dress was a sort of slate grey colour, with simple beaded details. Becki already had a pair of dark blue killer heels to go with it, and a vintage rockabilly clutch. As she entered her credit card details and prayed for next day delivery, she did wonder briefly if it was too slutty for a business event. But that thought was quickly lost as she thought about Rexs reaction to seeing her in it.

Thankfully the delivery gods were merciful and the dress arrived the following day. Becki rushed to try it on, inspecting herself in the full length mirror. It was stunning. It fitted her like it had been made for her. She glanced at the low cut back. It skimmed so close to the top of her buttocks, there was no way she would be wearing underwear. It was fitted enough that she wouldn't need a bra either. Becki flushed at the thought of being at such an important event commando. But the more she thought about it, the wetter she felt herself getting.

"So, are you still ok for this weekend?" Rex asked Becki on Friday, as she made herself a cup of coffee in their tiny studio kitchen. "Of course, I'm looking forward to it." She smiled. "Right, great... So shall I pick you up tomorrow at about 12? I just thought it made sense to travel together..."

"That's fine with me. Where are we staying?"

Rex looked down awkwardly and fiddled with his mug.

"There was a bit of an issue... I went to book the same hotel as last year, but they were full. So we are staying a little bit further away than planned..."

Becki let out a nervous laugh, "Rex, what's going on?"

"Nothing! Honestly! I booked an Airbnb instead, that's all. It's a little cottage, quite secluded actually. They only let it out on a two night minimum though, so we don't have to leave until Monday if you want to stay an extra night? It seemed like a good idea as there will be an open bar at the event on Saturday..."

"Sounds great Rex. Do I need to pack anything special?"

"No," Rex replied,"Whatever you're wearing Saturday night and something to sleep in I guess?"

Becki nodded, picked up her coffee and headed back to her desk.

That evening, Becki stood in her bedroom with an assortment of clothes strewn across her bed. Suddenly Saturday night's outfit was the easy bit! She had never stayed overnight with Rex... were they in separate rooms? Would they be sharing a bed for two nights? This was starting to feel a bit awkward and Becki wished she'd asked Rex a bit more about it. It was the tail end of summer, so she knew she wouldn't need a coat or probably even a jumper. She tossed a pair of shorts in her case and a couple of T-shirt's. Next she picked out some 'everyday underwear', as well as some 'fuck me now' pieces- just incase. Becki added some toiletries and make up to her case, as well as some jewellery for Saturday. She couldn't think of anything else and it was only two nights! She was massively overthinking it probably, but a weekend with Rex wouldn't be boring.

Saturday morning, Rex texted at almost exactly 12 o'clock to say he was outside. Becki locked up and carried her case and dress bag out to his car.

"Fuck Rex! Is this your car!?" Becki gaped at the sleek black Tesla Model 3. "How have I never seen your car before?"

Rex shrugged, "I usually walk to work." He walked around to the pavement and took her case from her. Becki was still standing there in awe of Rexs car as he put her case in the boot with his and laid her dress bag carefully over the top of them.

Smiling, he opened the passenger door and gestured for her to get in. "I can't. I'm too underdressed to get in this car with you..."

"Get in," Rex laughed as he closed the door behind her and walked round to the drivers side. Becki glanced at him as he started the car, he was wearing khaki coloured cargo shorts, a plain white T-shirt and sunglasses. The car barely made a sound as it started. Becki ran her hands over the smart upholstery and Rex flicked on the radio.

"So, where are we going?" Becki asked as Rex headed onto the motorway. "I mean, I know where Crandels head office is, but I can't imagine them hosting an event there!"

Rex laughed, "Can you imagine! No, they are holding it in a gallery about 40 miles from here. Then we are staying about 5 miles further away. It shouldn't be a long drive, most of it's on the motorway."

"Take the long way, I have no problem staying in this car."

"I didn't have you down as a petrol head." Said Rex, glancing briefly over at her.

"Oh I'm not, but I know what a Tesla is and I know that they are WAY out of my price range!"

Rex blushed, "Well, business has been doing well so I thought, why not..."

They spent the rest of the drive in companionable silence or making idle chit chat. Becki kicked herself for making the conversation awkward, he was her boss after all, and he could have whatever car he wanted to.

Rex hadn't been joking when he said the cottage was secluded. There were no visible neighbours that Becki could see as she lifted her case from the boot. It was really quiet too, apart from the birds singing in the trees that surrounded the sides and back of the house. The cottage itself was an actual cottage, white washed, black wooden beams and a traditional thatched roof. For the second time that day, Becki stood with her mouth open in disbelief.

"Rex, I forgot to ask how much you wanted me to pay towards all this. I'm happy to go half with you?" Becki called as she walked through the front door.

"You don't need to pay anything." Rex frowned,"It's a business event, so the company will cover the costs."

"Are you sure? I don't mind..."

Rex shook his head, "You can ask Dave if you don't believe me, we always claim this as a business event."

"I can't imagine you and Dave sharing a little cottage in the woods!" Becki smiled.

"Well, yeah... being with you might have changed the accommodation I looked at. Dave and I have stayed in some proper slums! Pass me your case and I'll take it upstairs."

Becki watched Rex carry her things up effortlessly and went into the kitchen. She was pleased to find a kettle and basic tea and coffee essentials already there. She flicked the kettle on to boil and made them both a coffee. The kitchen had big glass doors that opened out into the garden, so Becki carried their mugs out to the table and chairs on the patio. They spent the remaining time before they needed to get ready, sitting out in the sunshine.

***

Becki stepped out of the bathroom and smoothed out some invisible bumps in the dress. She had kept her make up simple and her hair slightly tousled. She could hear Rex downstairs as she retrieved her heels and clutch from the bedroom. Becki checked herself over in the mirror one last time and made her way downstairs.

As she stepped off the bottom step, Rex came into the narrow hallway.

"You... you are.... wow." He breathed, casting his eyes over her from top to bottom. Becki did a slow twirl to show off the back of the dress. Rex adjusted his trousers awkwardly, trying to deter the erection that was rapidly forming. "You look stunning Becs..."

Becki smiled, "You don't look too bad yourself Rex" she replied as she reached out to straighten his tie. He was still staring at her. "I kind of wish we didn't have to go out now..."

Becki blushed, "I'm sure you can wait until later."

Rex let out a long breath, "That's going to be the hardest thing I've had to do for a while." As he went to put his hands on her waist, they heard their taxi pull up on the gravel outside.

Rex opened the back door for her and closed it once she was inside, before joining her in the back of the taxi. Rex gave the address to the driver and then tentatively placed his hand lightly over hers on the seat. Becki turned her hand over and locked her fingers with his.

"I'm not a big fan of these events," Rex mumbled, "They make me a bit nervous. Especially when you're trying to make a good impression." Becki squeezed his hand encouragingly. "There's just so much at stake with these things. Still, at least I get to spend tonight with you. You're much better looking than Dave!" Becki laughed, "It'll be fine I'm sure. A couple of drinks and you'll forget what you were worried about."

***

They sat as close as possible in the back of the taxi. Rex had his left hand on her thigh, under the slit of her dress and his right cupped against the back of her head as he brushed his lips against her ear.

"Did you see how many people were checking you out tonight? That was fucking hot..." Becki tipped her head back slightly as he trailed light kisses down the side of her neck. His other hand pressed on further up her thigh. Becki shuddered as he ran his tongue back up her neck to her ear, sucking gently on her earlobe. "I wanted to take you up against a wall and fuck you tonight- in front of everyone..." Becki moaned quietly. "I want to run my hands over your breasts and suck your hard nipples. Then I want to taste every inch of you." Becki gasped as his thumb brushed over her swollen clit. Rex looked at her in surprise, "You naughty girl..." She almost came there and then at his words and the pressure of his thumb tracing circles between her legs, sliding easily in the wetness already there. Becki had no idea if the driver knew what they were doing and she'd had too much to drink to care.

As they pulled up outside their cottage, Becki let herself out of the car as Rex paid the driver. She glanced at Rex's car parked next to the cottage and walked towards it as the taxi pulled out into the lane. She leaned back into his chest as he wrapped his arms around her from behind, planting kisses along her neck and cupping her breasts through the dress. Suddenly she turned in his arms, catching his lips against hers and moaning softly into his mouth. "I thought you might like some mementos from tonight?" Becki whispered hurriedly, before she could change her mind, "You've got your camera with you haven't you?"

Rex frowned and reached for his camera bag, not completely sure what she was suggesting.

Carefully Becki sat on the front of his car, legs crossed so that the slit of her dress fell away from her bare thigh. She led back with her arms above her head, making sure she angled her breasts towards him. "Fuck Becs..." Rex groaned as he snapped picture after picture of her sprawled across the bonnet of his car. Becki repositioned herself, spreading her legs a little to allow a glimpse of her inner thighs and popping her breasts out of the dress. She moaned to herself as she caressed her breasts in the breeze, pinching on her nipples to harden them. She heard the camera shutter some more and she boldly ran one hand over her stomach to her pussy. She wasn't surprised to find that she was soaking wet. She closed her eyes, losing her remaining inhibitions as she slipped her fingers inside herself.

Suddenly Rexs hands were on her thighs, spreading her legs further as he went straight to work with his tongue. Becki moaned as the heat of his tongue mixed with the cool night breeze and Rex moaned as he plunged his tongue inside her, taking the place of her fingers. He made short work of bringing her to an orgasm and took his time licking the moisture from her thighs once he was done. Becki led back on the cool metal, her breasts heaving as she caught her breath. "Turn over." Rex growled. Becki slid off the bonnet and turned around, her breasts now pressed against the car. She heard the camera shutter clicking again as Rex ran his hand over her bare back and down over her ass. "Fuck me..." Becki groaned, "Rex, please... I need you inside me."

Rex lifted the back of her dress and Becki heard the sound of a zipper and rustling as he freed his cock from his trousers. She heard the camera shutters again as he pressed the firm head of his cock against her opening. He held her bare hips as he pushed his length inside her. Becki gasped as he filled her from behind, being pressed against the car made her feel fuller somehow and she pushed back against him with his thrusts, hungrily taking every inch of him. He moved his hands up to hold her shoulders as he pumped his cock into her. Becki moaned loudly. There was no one around to hear them and the noises she made spurred him on, until he was pounding her roughly from behind and reaching under her to pinch her nipples. Rex cried out suddenly as he came, his cum mixing with her own liquids running down the inside of her thighs. Becki heard the camera again and heard Rexs happy moans as he licked her thighs clean again. He ran his tongue over her tender lips and flicked it over her anus. "Fuck Rex..." Becki cried as his fingers slipped inside her pussy while his tongue worked on her ass.

Becki couldn't hold on long and was soon clenching around his fingers as he continued rimming her with his tongue.

Carefully he helped her down off of the bonnet and wrapped an arm around her waist as he guided her to the front door. Becki straightened her dress a little as she stepped unsteadily through the door.

Rex chuckled as he caught hold of her, "You ok?" Becki smiled and leaned in to kiss him in the dark hallway. She kissed him deeply, but slowly. Taking the time to savour his lips against hers. Rex moaned quietly as he held her tightly against him. Becki put her hands on his chest, feeling for the buttons that ran down his shirt. She flicked each one open slowly, without breaking their kiss once.

Becki felt Rex unzip her dress as his hands slowly slid it down off her shoulders. It pooled around her feet on the floor as Rex ran his hands over her bare skin.

"You are absolutely stunning." Rex breathed against her skin as he nuzzled into the side of her neck, his lips brushing lightly against her skin. Becki moaned as the speed of his hands caressing her skin increased.

Rex slipped his jacket and shirt off quickly and lifted her up. Becki wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck, pulling him back in for another kiss. Rex carried her upstairs easily as Becki kissed his neck and shoulders. She could feel his firm cock pressing against her and rubbed herself against him, her wetness soaking through the fabric of his trousers.

He couldn't wait any longer and knowing that he wasn't going to make it to the bedroom, Rex freed his cock from his trousers and plunged inside of her. Becki gasped as Rex pressed her against the wall and filled her with his cock. He gripped her ass to stop her from slipping as he fell into a steady rhythm.

"There's something about you that just makes me want to do bad things to you..." he whispered into her ear. Becki shuddered. "All I can think about in work is spreading you over your desk and fucking you... I get hard in my office thinking about eating you out and claiming your tight ass."

Becki groaned, she dug her fingers into his skin as she heard the wet slap of his balls pounding against her tender hole.

"The scent of you drives me wild." Rex groaned, "I've never felt like this with anyone before. Like I just want to fuck. No, I need to fuck. I need you so bad it's becoming an obsession."

Becki moaned loudly at his words. She knew what he meant, she felt it too. There was a constant sexual pull between them that was hard to ignore. She whimpered as he drove into her as deep as he could. Becki couldn't think straight enough to answer, but he didn't seem to be waiting for a response. "Fuck Rex, I'm gunna cum..." She gasped suddenly, as he stopped thrusting and ground his hips against her, rubbing her swollen clit as she came around his cock. "Don't stop, I want to feel you cum too." Becki cried, running her tongue across his neck and throat. Rex growled and resumed his thrusting, making Becki cry out loudly as he dragged out her orgasm. "Does that feel good?" She asked as Rex reached up between them and grabbed at her breast.

"So good..." He murmured, closing his eyes and losing himself in the moment. "I'm going to cum inside you so hard..."

"Yes," groaned Becki, "Fill me up... Rex I want you deep, fuck me deep... Rex..."

Rex grunted, fucking her hard against the wall, his cock wrapped in her snug pussy.

Becki could feel the layer of sweat between them, making everything feel dirty as their slick skin rubbed together. Becki gasped again and Rex grunted several times, as thick bursts of cum filled her up. Becki could feel his legs trembling as he gently set her down on the floor. Becki kissed him as he kept her pinned against the wall, too exhausted to move.