Replacement Presenter

Story Info
A loving wife fills in for her husband.
19.9k words
4.52
16.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,682 Followers

I owe a ton of thanks to Todger65 for his editing expertise.

Replacement Presenter

A loving wife fills in for her husband

~~~~~{}~~~~~

I suppose I could blame it all on the errant barge that broke loose and ended up wrapped around the lock gates. Not that I need to blame anything all things considered. The gates couldn't be closed and that led to the river north of the gates dropping to historically low levels. No barge traffic was allowed and many of the chemical plants along the river ran out of raw materials. That didn't mean that they could just shut down until the river opened.

The processes used in those facilities are very complex and require specialized, massive, and expensive equipment. Imagine an oven that you have pre-heated to cook your meal. The processes in question were pre-heated as well. Now, imagine if you shut off the oven. Except that these ovens need massive re-building if you shut them off. It costs magnitudes less to keep the empty process up and running than it does to rebuild it. Rebuilding also takes time, months in most cases, sometimes years.

Many of the plants along the stretch of the river my husband and I work at, use steam to maintain the temperature in their chemical reactors. The steam comes from massive boilers that are fed water from the river. The water is pumped to the boilers, made into steam, and recovered cleaner than it was, before returning it to the river. The inlets that feed the boilers are twenty foot high pipes and there are four of them.

Imagine what happens when the river drops so low that the inlet pipes are no longer under water. It's a catastrophe of major proportions for the plants dependent on that steam. If you're critical personnel at one of these plants a twelve hour day will become a fond memory. Barracks are set up and food is brought in. You stay until the issue is dealt with.

I'm Anna by the way. My husband Shawn and I work along the river. My husband is a process engineer and an expert on steam generation. We found out about the barge incident when he got called at 2:00 am. He kissed me, grabbed his 'go' bag, and took off. He had been gone three days when his boss Charles (Chuck) called me with a major problem, "Anna, thank god you're home. I have a major problem. Shawn was supposed to present his plant design to our customers next month. The customer just called and they expect us to meet them at a resort in the Bahamas to do the presentation. The problem is they want us on a plane tomorrow!"

I knew he was desperate. Shawn had designed a new chemical process plant that would net his company tens of millions. If this project fell through, they would not only lose the sale but would also lose the substantial amount of money they had invested in the design. Not to mention the hit to their reputation. Losing the sale could end up sinking the company.

"I don't know what to tell you Chuck. Shawn is at the river coordinating with all the plants. There is no way on earth they're going to let him go. They need him to work the steam problem."

Chuck should have been well aware of that. He knew that if he tried to pull Shawn and send him away, he would lose every customer he had along the river. That would end his business as well. He was well and truly fucked. Or so I thought.

Chuck's voice was desperate, "I have an idea, and with your help I think it will work."

Uh Oh! No way. He wouldn't, "Uhm, do I want to hear this?"

"Please hear me out. It's no secret that you provided a lot of the engineering that went into the design. You know that process as well as Shawn does. The customer only knows the Riley surname that they see on the drawings. They don't know if it's Shawn Riley or Anna Riley. You could do the presentation and answer any question they have in your sleep. I need a week of your time, and in return, I'll pay you fifty thousand. I'll cover any and all expenses, including any clothing."

I work as a project engineer and work under contract for plant refurbishments and capital projects. When I'm busy, I'm busy as hell. The nice thing is that the projects I work on are planned years in advance and I get plenty of notice before they start. I make a good living and manage to have a good bit of time off. I worked as a consultant on Shawn's project at Chuck's request, and I have to say what Shawn and I came up with is brilliant. I felt for the man, and I wanted to help my husband but, "I don't know that I would feel comfortable being alone in the Bahamas with men I've never met. Besides, what is Shawn supposed to do if I'm not home when he finally gets loose?"

Chuck was quick to reassure me, "Wanda will be going too so you'll have female company and I promise you I will fly Shawn down to meet you if he can get away in time. Please Anna, I'm begging here."

I really didn't have a choice. It was the right thing to do, and I had to support my husband, "I need to talk to Shawn before I give you an answer. Let me call him and I'll call you back as soon as we talk."

I could practically hear Chuck's head nodding, "That would be great. I talked to him myself before I called you. He was the one that recommended you go. Please try to get in touch with him soon. We're flying out in the morning."

I said my goodbyes and called my hubby. I managed to catch him between emergency meetings. I could hear the tiredness in his voice when he answered, "Hey babe. I love you and miss you."

I felt so sorry for him. He was running on fumes and dealing with a lot of very concerned executives, "I love you and miss you too. I just got a call from Chuck. He mentioned that he had talked to you already. So, what do you think?"

He didn't hesitate, "Please go honey. You're the only person that could possibly pull this off."

I figured that he would say something like that, "OK, I'll go. I'll push out some meetings here and take a vacation week. Make sure you email me your latest version of the presentation. Well shit, I guess I'll see you when I see you. I'll call before we leave the country. I love you and I'll miss you."

"Anna?"

"Yes?"

"Take advantage of every opportunity to have some fun. Not only will you do a better job presenting when you're relaxed, but it's also a golden opportunity to enjoy the venue. If you need me right away shoot me a text and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I may not be able to answer my phone if I'm in a meeting or out in the process areas. I love you and I expect to see an all-over tan when we get back together."

"All-over tan huh? That might be a bit difficult to pull off without getting kicked out of the hotel."

"Chuck hasn't told you? Well, I'll leave that little surprise for you to discover. I want you to take advantage of your stay and do whatever makes you happy, just remember to come home to me when you're done."

He was really confusing me, "Ok, now I'm really confused. What's this surprise anyway?"

"Sorry honey, gotta go! Love you. Bye!"

Well, that made things clear as mud! I poured myself a glass of wine and started my list. I make lists for everything, and this trip definitely warranted one. I listed all the things I needed to do to close up the house for a week, then listed all the stuff I needed to take with me, then started my list for the presentation. I went to the basement and pulled out the overseas suitcase and my trusty carry-on bag.

I started packing and quickly became depressed. I hadn't bought any new summer clothes, especially bathing suits, for years. I sorted and selected and realized that I didn't have nearly enough clothes for a week in the Bahamas. I called Wanda in a panic.

Wanda is Chucks amazing wife. She's thirty-five, five years older than Shawn and me, and is one of the most beautiful women I have ever met. She's a former Miss Texas and she hasn't lost a step in the looks department. Her husband Chuck is a bit of a stud muffin himself and I will admit having a few fantasies about both of them. Fantasies I've shared with Shawn. Fantasies he shared as well with regard to Wanda. I think we would have seriously considered swinging if Chuck and Wanda ever made a move in that direction. They'd never given me any indication that they were inclined that way. Oh well, some fantasies are probably better off left as fantasies. The reality could be disappointing and might end a wonderful friendship.

Wanda answered in her usual cheerful manner, "What's up girlfriend! You ready to party!"

"Party? Hell, I'm ready to kill something. I'm trying to pack and I don't have shit to wear. The elastic is gone in my bathing suits, and my summer wear is either thread bare or stained from yard work. I don't have enough clothes for the week, and what I do have makes me look like a homeless person. It's too late to go shopping. I'm totally hosed."

Wanda laughed, "Relax baby. We'll spend Chuck's money and get you decked out good when we get there. As far as I'm concerned you can bring an empty suitcase and fill it up when while we're there! Just pack the basics and get on the plane. You'll be fine."

We ended our call and I finished packing. The overseas bag looked practically empty when I was done, which made it difficult to secure everything. I could just see the baggage handlers shaking my suitcase like a maraca and destroying my stuff. I went to the garage and got a couple of inflatable pillows. I blew them up and when they had the right amount of air, they filled the rest of the suitcase nicely.

Clothes laid out for the morning, I laid down and attempted to sleep. It was a restless night and my mind turned to the surprise that Shawn had mentioned. I didn't have a clue, but the speculation took my mind off other things, and I fell asleep.

I met Chuck and Wanda at the airport the following morning. They'd given me directions to the private aviation area which confused me. My eyes were opened when I arrived and Wanda met me at my car. She helped me get my bags and escorted me into the private aviation terminal. I looked at her confused and she pointed out the massive windows at the Bombardier Global 6000 sitting on the tarmac.

I was thrilled beyond belief! I love flying and I'd always wanted to take a trip on a private jet. This whole debacle was worth it just for the flight! Chuck walked up to us and looked me up and down like he always does. With any other guy I'd be pissed, but Chuck was so obviously appreciative and honest about his appraisal that I found myself smiling instead, "See something you like Chuck?"

His face turned red and Wanda laughed her ass off, "He's a bad boy and It's a good thing I'm here. Otherwise, he wouldn't be able to control himself and he'd ravish you. Not that you wouldn't like it."

The ornery bitch winked at me and now it was my turn for the red face. I decided I needed to use the restroom and removed myself before Wanda yanked my chain some more. Half an hour later we were in the air, and I was resting in the lap of luxury. We shared a glass of champagne and I dozed off thinking that I could definitely get used to this.

We landed while it was still morning and a limo sat waiting for us. Our bags were loaded and we set off. Chuck poured the champagne and I felt a smile light my face. Yes, I had to do the business side of this trip, but I would still have a lot of time to enjoy a week away from the cold winter, at a beach resort. Just seeing the ocean and the sand made me very happy.

Wanda got on the intercom with the driver, "Please drop us off downtown at Chic Monique."

She shot me a grin, "I'm taking you shopping and we are going to be wicked. Chuck will get us checked in and send the car back for us. We have hours and only need to be back in time for dinner with the clients."

What a shopping day it was. I'm not a clothes horse by any stretch. I'm an engineer and I like to get my hands dirty. I'm most definitely not a diva, and clothes are kind of an afterthought. I do have some nice undies for my husband's benefit, and because they make me feel sexy, but my normal outfit is jeans and a t-shirt. I'm seriously low maintenance.

Having said that, you can imagine my shock at what Wanda convinced me to buy. Everything was revealing and super sexy. She even insisted that I buy some sexy sleepwear. I asked her why and she took her time before telling me I would be ready when Shawn showed up. The way she said it made me wonder if that was her first answer, or one that she thought I wanted to hear. Something was making me nervous, and I couldn't for the life of me figure out what it was.

She snuck in a couple of bikinis that I would never wear if I lived a million years. I didn't discover them until we got to the hotel and we were putting things away. By that point I had a bigger issue on my mind. The resort was as high end as they get and very luxurious. It was also a swinger gathering spot and clothing was not only optional, but it was also frowned upon. My heart fell when we arrived and I found out. I immediately texted Shawn and my phone rang a minute later.

Shawn was chuckling, "So you found out the surprise! Pretty cool huh?"

"Are you crazy! How am I supposed to do a business meeting naked? I'll be so embarrassed I'll probably die on the spot. If you had told me I was coming here, I never would have gone on this trip."

He tried to placate me, "We didn't have a choice. The customer insisted that we meet at the resort or not at all. We chose not to tell you because we knew you'd never go. I'm sorry for misleading you, but I know you better than you think. You need to let go and enjoy yourself. The resort will be an adventure and I want you to live it to the hilt."

I was nearly overwhelmed with conflicting emotions. The idea of walking around naked in front of people scared me and thrilled me in equal measure. Shit, I was going to see people having sex, I just knew it. What if someone tries to have sex with me? What if Chuck or Wanda want to have sex with me? I guess one question would be answered. I would finally know what Chuck was packing, "Shawn, this scares me a lot, and not just because I'll be naked in front of strangers. I'm at a sex resort for god's sake! Everyone is going to be having hot sex and I'm going to watch and wish I had your big cock. It's going to be torture."

My hubby shocked the hell out of me, "I'm sure you can find some nice ways to relieve the pressure. You have my permission to do whatever you want while you're down there. Let loose, have fun, and come home to me with pictures, video, and detailed descriptions."

"Ha ha buddy. Stop yanking my chain. There is no way I'm fooling around with anyone here. I'm married in case you forgot."

His tone got serious, "I promise you that I meant every word I said, and I will never forget that we are husband and wife. I love you with all my heart and I want you to have fun. So, have fun and send me pictures. Especially if you get some alone time with Wanda."

Suddenly my body was covered in goosebumps, "What makes you think I like Wanda in that way?"

I could tell by his voice he was grinning, "It's Wanda, not just any woman. I have noticed the way you look at her. You're definitely attracted to her, and I'd bet my left nut that you fantasized about her on a regular basis."

I didn't know what to say to that, "I love you babe and I have to go. Wanda and Chuck are waiting on me. We're meeting the client for dinner. Wish me luck."

He did and I got off the phone. Wanda was waiting and I'm sure she at least heard my side of the conversation. She flashed me a grin and I felt my face heat up. She walked over and gave me a peck on the lips, "You're going to be fine. I've got your back, so you don't have to worry about cutting loose. We're gonna have a blast I promise. Now, let's get ready for dinner."

It turns out that dressing for dinner is required. Apparently, they don't want a bunch of sweaty asses and cum leaking pussies on the upholstery. Not that what we were wearing could be considered dressing anywhere but here. I had on sandals, a thong and a diaphanous dress that was short enough that I had to watch every move I made. I couldn't believe that I let Wanda talk me into it, but I had to admit it made me feel sexy as hell. The dress was barely opaque enough to hide my shaved pussy and my nipples were right out there poking against the thin fabric. My long brown hair was gathered with a silver clasp and hung down my back pointing the way to my ass. I am proud of my ass. I work hard to keep it firm, and I know men like to look at it. I was getting horny, and I hadn't left the room yet.

I saw my first naked person on the way to dinner. I'll just say that I wasn't impressed and leave it at that. The second one was much the same, just different gender. The third one though was a major hottie. He looked like a fitness model and his cock was magnificent. Wanda grabbed my arm before I walked into a tree. It was a close thing. He had seen me watching him and shot me a panty dropping grin. His grin got wider when my headlights came on. He watched as my hard nipples were clearly showing through my dress and started to walk toward me. I was frozen in place and so very aroused. I think in that moment if I had been alone, he would have taken me on the spot, and I would have loved it.

Wanda grabbed my arm, "Wake up Anna. You can play later."

My eyes got huge when I realized what I had almost done. We immediately took off toward the restaurant. I was holding Wanda's hand on my arm and shaking my head, "Oh my god! Did you see what I almost did?"

Wanda laughed, "Hell, I almost joined you! He's smokin hot. You should fuck him the first chance you get."

Say what? "Wanda, did you just say I should fuck that guy?"

"Hell yes! I plan to unless someone better comes along."

I was speechless and Wanda chuckled at the look on my face, "Relax babe. We're here to do a little business and have a lot of fun. Do what makes you happy and everything will be fine. I know I will."

I gave her my confused face, because that's what I was, "I have questions Wanda. Lots and lots of questions."

Wanda squeezed my arm, "I'll be glad to answer them for you after dinner. Chuck is planning on talking with the customer after dinner. While they do that, you and I will perform a quality check on the hot tub while drinking decadent beverages."

I nodded, "Sounds like a plan to me."

We were escorted to the reserved table where three men waited. As we approached I could see their eyes move back and forth between Wanda and me. With a start, the one in the middle began to slowly rise. The other two got the hint and began to rise as well. They never took their eyes off us for a second, yet none of them had managed to look me in the eye yet. I think they liked our dresses.

I had kind of expected your basic senior executive types. You know, mid-sixties, a little (maybe a lot) pudgy, and very self-important. What I got blew my expectations out of the water. These guys were prime hunks. Any one of them made the model guy look lame in comparison. I just knew that I was in trouble, and I didn't even know their names yet. I mentally slapped myself and told myself to get a grip.

The tall black man in the middle was the first to be introduced. He stood maybe six-two and looked like one big muscle. I don't think there was an ounce of fat on him. His smile lit up his handsome face as he reached out to shake my hand, "Hello Anna, I'm Thomas and I must say you look amazing."

His had gently squeezed mine, my headlights came on, and my pussy tingled so badly that I almost squeezed my legs together. I caught myself just in time. The last thing I needed was for him to know how much he was turning me on, "It's a pleasure to meet you Thomas."

He looked deep into my eyes and my breath caught. Stop it, stop it, stop it! Get a grip. When he reluctantly released my hand, I quickly turned to the guy on his left. I held out my hand and managed to let the words tumble out, "Hi, I'm Anna."

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,682 Followers