Working with Wendy Ch. 04

Story Info
A Happy Christmas, but would there be a happy ever after?
2.4k words
4.39
4.4k
4
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This continues the story of my relationship with Wendy, the girl who had been employed as cover for one of my co-workers who had gone on maternity leave, and who I had wanted from the first moment I saw her when she was shown around the office during her interview. Despite her having a boyfriend, we had met up and had sex a couple of times, and she had ultimately finished her relationship with him allowing us to become a couple.

This continues the story following us spending the night together for the first time.

As with chapters 1-3, what I have written is based on real events, but there are almost certainly going to be some factual errors due to the almost 20 years that have passed between the time of them occurring and the time of writing. Names may also have been changed to protect the not so innocent.

I woke up and opened my eyes, taking a moment to remember where I was, and as the events of the night before came back to me, as well as remembering I had stayed over with Wendy, I also became aware of the strange feeling on my penis. It was hard, although for many men that probably isn't an unusual thing to wake up with, but there was more to it than that. I wondered for a moment if it was because I had been reliving last night's events in my dreams, but as I lay there with a smile remembering what we had done together I realised that what I could feel was Wendy's hand wrapped around my cock gently pumping up and down.

'That certainly explains the erection' I thought to myself. I lay there for a few minutes longer, enjoying the work out she was giving my cock whilst she thought I was still sleeping, but knowing that I needed to go home to get a change of clothes for work. 'I could get used to waking up to this' I thought to myself, smiling again.

"Mmmmmmm, that's good" I said, letting her know I was awake. "I wish I didn't have to go home to get ready for work."

"Don't then. We can phone in sick" she said.

"That will look a bit suspicious though if we both phone in" I said glumly.

She looked sad at my response, but she knew I was right.

"Next time you wake me up by stroking my cock like that we are definitely having sex though!" I said.

"Fine with me!" she said with a giggle, stroking my cock more vigorously until streams of hot sticky cum shot out of the end onto my chest. "Mmmmmmm, nice!" she purred as she scooped some up with two fingers and licked it off, before sucking the two fingers into her mouth.

I cleaned up and dressed, and quickly drove home to shower and change, before returning to give her a lift to work.

Over the next few weeks we spent more nights together, and her morning playing to wake me up led to a few quickies before work too. It would be fair to say that our sex life was fantastic!

Arriving at work together more often inevitably led to more comments from the guys in the office, speculating on whether we were seeing each other. One guy was convinced we were probably the second couple to make use of the meeting room table -- a former employee with quite a reputation for the ladies had apparently brought one woman he dated briefly to the office late one night and had sex with her on the table. Alas, although we were reasonably adventurous with where we would have sex, we never did it in the office.

Our relationship being out in the open in many ways was a relief, but there were also some complications. Unfortunately, it didn't take long to come down from the initial high of the excitement of a new relationship, with arguments creeping in more and more often. Most of the arguments came from her continued friendship with her ex-boyfriend John, for whom she would sometimes cancel our plans to go and help when he needed assistance with something. In hindsight I could perhaps have been more understanding at times, but I felt I was right to be warning her of what appeared to be his attempts to manipulate and control her, and ultimately win her back. Some may say it was karma for me taking her from him in the first place, but the fact that the guy who had treated her so badly still had such a hold over her despite how much better I always treated her and cared for her really hurt, and my frustrations led to us arguing frequently.

The problem with these arguments was that they would continue into the office the next morning and being such a small company everyone would detect the frosty atmosphere between the two of us.

Whilst we would soon kiss and make up, and have some fantastic make up sex, the next disagreement was never far away.

It reached a point where I would look forward more to chatting to her dad when I went round to see her some nights than being with her and having the inevitable argument. I got on well with her dad, and although he never stated it, he made it obvious that he didn't like John and preferred his daughter being with me, even going out of his way on one occasion to thank me for caring so much about her.

Things seemed better by the work Christmas party. We went very much as a couple, and she looked absolutely stunning in an elegant long black dress that showed off her slender body perfectly. I was so proud to enter the venue with her on my arm. The food was good, the company was good, and as the drink flowed everyone got up on the dance floor and generally had a good time.

As Wendy and I danced, she told me that one of the directors had told her what a lovely couple we made, and then he had told her what a great guy I was, which of course was great for the ego. "He's right, but he doesn't know how good you are in bed too" she spoke into my ear, pinching my bum as we held each other close while we danced to a slow song. We kissed several times as the song continued, before she leaned in towards my ear again and said "mmmmm, you in bed tonight. I can't wait"

"I can't wait to get you into bed either. How about I get us a taxi home now?"

She smiled at me as her hand reached to my bottom again and squeezed. "I can't wait that long. How about we see if they have any rooms free here"

I took her by the hand and led her away from the dancefloor to the hotel reception, and a quick conversation with the receptionist confirmed there were a couple of rooms available.

"You know people will talk if we go up there now" I told her.

"I don't care" She purred, taking me by the hand and leading the way towards the stairs. "I want you to take me to bed right now!"

Well, how is a guy to turn down such a demand? As we entered the room, letting the door close behind us, we held each other close, our hands eagerly exploring each other's bodies through our clothing as we frantically kissed, gradually edging towards the bed. I grabbed her ass and pulled her closer to me. As we reached the bed, she lay back onto it, pulling me on top of her, and the kissing continued. We paused for a moment, both kicking off our shoes before she grabbed my tie to pull me back to her.

We continued kissing for a couple of minutes, our tongues exploring each other's mouths. She pushed me away and started fumbling at my tie in an attempt to undo it. "Clothes off!" she demanded.

As I removed the tie and undid my shirt she sat up and turned her back to me. "If you want me you'll have to help me out of this" she said, pointing at the zip to the rear of the dress. As I slid it down she let it fall to the floor, immediately revealing her naked body underneath.

"No underwear? Naughty girl!" I commented, giving her a playful slap on her ass.

"I thought you would like it" she said with a wink. "Now, trousers off. I want you to fuck me!"

As I undid my belt and began to remove my trousers she lay back on the bed, spreading her legs to expose her perfect smooth pussy to me, and slid her hand down to start playing with her clit. As I removed my boxer shorts, allowing my cock to spring free, standing to attention, she slowly slid a couple of her fingers into her pussy, working them in and out of her cunt a few times before removing them and putting them into her mouth, staring at my cock as she seductively sucked her own juices off her fingers.

I reached down to play with her pussy, but she quickly pushed my fingers away.

"Just fuck me now!" she demanded.

I took the hint, positioning my body over hers, lining my cock up with her pussy and guiding it slowly into her waiting cunt. She felt so good as her vagina enveloped my penis, as she always had done, and I kept pushing until my whole cock was inside her.

"Mmmmmmmmm" she moaned as my cock penetrated her and the tip pressed against her cervix.

"Fuck me" she demanded once more, and with that I slowly slid almost all out, before slowly sliding all the way back in again, and started to build up a slow rhythm.

"Faster, Harder!" she demanded, and I responded, suddenly plunging my cock hard into her depths.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh! Yeeeeessssssss!" She screamed out. I responded to the screams by slamming my cock in hard again and again, with her screaming out each time, encouraging me to keep giving her more, and the more she screamed out the harder I slammed into her the next time. I knew I couldn't last long like this and could feel my orgasm building. In turn, Wendy's breathing between screams had become more frantic as her own orgasm built, which drove me on to give her a couple more hard thrusts before as my cock hit her cervix once more I erupted, shooting several loads of sperm into her as her body shook with her own orgasm, her pussy tightening around my cock as she milked every last drop of cum from my spent cock.

I kissed her again before withdrawing my softening penis from her vagina once more.

"We'd better get dressed and get back to the party. People will wonder where we are" she said with a giggle.

And so with her hair slightly ruffled, and my tie not quite straight, we returned to the dancefloor, wondering if anyone would have noticed we had been missing. I don't think anyone believed our claims of having just been out for some fresh air, but I didn't care. As we danced some more, I couldn't help but think of the creampie in her bare pussy, and hopefully the chance to give her more at the end of the evening.

As we made love later - a slow and sensual love making rather than the frantic lustful fuck of earlier in the night -- I had no idea that it would be the last time we would spend the night together. Finishing inside her again before falling asleep in each other's arms, it seemed so blissful.

Yet over Christmas and New Year she found excuses not to see me, before finally finishing things early in the new year just before her temporary contract with the company came to an end.

To make things worse, she didn't even do it face to face, instead choosing to send me a txt shortly after leaving work one Friday to tell me it was over, and then turning her phone off for the weekend so that I couldn't contact her. It came as I complete shock, particularly as only 10 minutes earlier we had made plans to go out for the evening as she was leaving the office, making me think everything was ok.

As well as being upset, I was angry at how she had done it in such a cowardly way, and because I kept thinking that it seemed so cruel to turn her phone off to stop me contacting her when she had never done that to cut John off.

I was devastated. I didn't understand what I had done wrong, and she couldn't give me an explanation other than saying I was "too nice," which made no sense to me at all, and despite my pleading she was adamant that she wanted to end things.

The remaining couple of weeks of her contract were awkward, with me not being able to face speaking to her, and on the final day I avoided the leaving presentation that was made to her -- childish I know, but at the time I couldn't face it. And so she was gone, from the company and from my life.

Although it was hard, I knew I needed to move on. I deleted her number from my mobile to avoid the temptation to contact her and make a fool of myself, and soon was given a new company mobile and new number to go with it, which prevented her from contacting me.

As time passed, I think I realised deep down that it would never have worked with her long term. We argued too much, which was always going to make things difficult, which was such a shame because there had been an almost instant spark between us which I had also felt every time we'd had sex.

The one thing I could take from it were memories of some amazing sex, and more confidence in my ability to satisfy a woman. I was no virgin when I had first met her, but I also wasn't hugely experienced, and lacked confidence in the bedroom. I'd never had any complaints, but I'd also never had so much praise for my performances as I'd had from Wendy. I vowed to put the experience and confidence I had gained in the bedroom to good use with the next girl that I met -- her loss would be somebody else's gain was my attitude.